/lrg/ LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL

This thread is for Discussion of Libertarianism, Capitalism, AnarchoCapitalism, and the physical removal of communist fags from our board of peace.

>Post sneks
>Bump for Life, Liberty, and Private Death Squads

>Vanilla /lrg/ pastebin- CREATE IF YOU DONT SEE ONE IN THE CATALOG
pastebin.com/aEL5VWHY

LAST THREAD IS KILL

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ssn7SzhRNzQ
lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator
vid.me/D82N
discord.gg/9G2AJ
lewrockwell.com/2005/10/stefan-molyneux/the-stateless-society-an-examination-of-alternatives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GENERAL READING LIST (feel free to make suggestions to expand this list)

>Basic Economics - Thomas Sowell
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1b5b/8351b8e74885b976ae75ad605709b61b6ecb.pdf

>The Law - Frédéric Bastiat
liberalstudies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/thelaw.pdf

>Free To Choose - Milton and Rose Friedman
il-rs.org.br/site/biblioteca/docs/Friedman__Milton___Rose_-_Free_To_Choose_--_A_Personal_Statement.pdf

>Nicomachean Ethics - Aristotle
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/aristotle/Ethics.pdf

>Hayek’s The Constitution of Liberty - Eugene F. Miller
iea.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/files/Hayek's Constitution of Liberty.pdf

>Liberalism: In the Classical Tradition - Ludwig von Mises
mises.org/system/tdf/Liberalism In the Classical Tradition_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

HOPPE READING LIST

>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property (1993; 2006 2nd edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economics and Ethics of Private Property Studies in Political Economy and Philosophy_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>A Short History of Man: Progress and Decline (2015)
mises.org/system/tdf/A Short History of Man — Progress and Decline.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Democracy—The God That Failed (2001)
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

>From Aristocracy, to Monarchy, to Democracy (2014)
mises.org/system/tdf/From Aristocracy to Monarchy to Democracy_Hoppe_Text 2014.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Myth of National Defense: Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production (2003)
mises.org/system/tdf/Myth of National Defense, The Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>The Private Production of Defense (1998; 2006 edition)
mises.org/system/tdf/The Private Production of Defense_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>Economic Science and the Austrian Method (1995)
mises.org/system/tdf/Economic Science and the Austrian Method_3.pdf?file=1&type=document

>What Must Be Done (2009)
mises.org/system/tdf/What Must Be Done_7.pdf?file=1&type=document

I think global companys must be fought against and the ideal form of life is federational tribalism witch means that people live in tribes of 120 people and come together as a nation for the sake of war and unity now and then.
Am I cool?

>people with braindamage thread
FTFY

>libertarian
>right

Pick one

fight global companies? How so?
also how do you plan on making the tribes come together as a nation?

Any word on Portubro's video production?

>this is why libertarianism failed
>lets keep being libertarians though lol

>describing South Africa is somehow an argument against Ancap
youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0&feature=youtu.be

It's fucking done. Uploading it right now to Vidme. Tell me, how do you make the title font for it be like those Japanese anime remix videos where you have bullet points, Japanese letters and bold lettering?

those fags at the LP are false flagging shills

the point of that quote is that these people who believe they could smiply do whatever they want and be sucessful were not really libertarians and mislead many to believe that this was the concept of libertarianism

fuck yeah

Tldr of the purpose of libertarianism

for common goals. It would be only temporal and the tribes must be sovereign.
Global companys have to much power.

do you know how to make the title look like the "It's all in your head" part of the info section?

youtube.com/watch?v=ssn7SzhRNzQ

shit sorry man, I haven't done video uploading in a long time. i wouldn't know.

lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator

found it

Didn't find that lettering. Only this one: lingojam.com/VaporwaveTextGenerator

lol

If that's the case then it can't be salvaged, come up with a new term.

Leftist faggots will do this shit forever, they infect everything. If you never take a stand for your ideas they will claim to be you and erradicate you.
SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEE

[ this poster was physically removed ]

kek

Liberty is not an idea worth standing for though.

Hey bros

Well that's like, your opinion roadcuck.

Nice, saved

vid.me/D82N
vid.me/D82N
vid.me/D82N

H•O•P•P•E•W•A•V•E—
物理的除去 HELICOPTER (RWDS

vid.me/D82N
vid.me/D82N
vid.me/D82N

H•O•P•P•E•W•A•V•E—
物理的除去 HELICOPTER (RWDS
now get this shit to Brent AnCap and to Hoppean Snake Memes!

Daily reminder than an-cap is fucking retarded and any Libertarian that thinks open borders is a good idea to facilitate the transfer of human (((capital))) doesn't understand economics beyond basic micro.

Can somebody explain this meme to me?

Of course, how could they? They are teenagers who have a parental problem.

>"you don't get it mom. like duh free market is always good even when it hurts domestic wages and domestic producers."

OH god yes

There's no such thing as a general, abstract liberty. There are only liberties that people are afforded according to their station in life.

Well said, user. Lulzertarians don't understand shit. Even Hayek refused to call himself a libertarian because they are literally THAT retarded; especially American ones.

Ancaps are not for open borders faggot. We are for private borders. anyone who says anything else is not
ancap.

how would you deal with monopolies?

>muh natural property rights
>meanwhile lulzertarians benefit from the direct government judicial system which legitimizes property rights and facilitates the property exchange and real estate markets
They don't understand shit.

there are no monopolies without a state

Fucking top-tier my friend.

t-thanks! :3

how so?

>muh no true Scotsman fallacy.
Why can't you ancap/lulzertarian fag types accept classical liberalism à la 1776 is far superior to your stupid ideology

>mfw there were 99% tariffs in the early days of the USA to foster and protect domestic industry

Very nice

>samefagging

>government judicial system which legitimizes property rights
PPPPAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA
look up civil asset forfeiture, the state is the opposite of legitimizing property rights.

Nah. If you're not a pacifist you're a nigger and should off yourself.
>b-but then there would be a higher percentage of commies in the world relative to the total human population
Good - Armageddon can't possibly come soon enough.

fucking nice, gj dude

if you advocate against private property you are not ancap, this is not a fallacy but a fundamental definition.

Being a ancap is Being pro private discrimination ergo pic related solves your problem

>guys this tumors not so bad because it started out small and we can make laws against it growing
>guys we underestimated the jews ability to grow tumors

There is a difference between possession and property nigger. You know the deed to your house (of course you don't, how could you? You're a teenager living in mummy's basement.) The deed to your house legitimizes that the house is your PROPERTY. You now have legal claim to it and can use legal resources against those who lay a "natural" claim to it because you have the deed.

The government literally legitimizes property.

The state concedes monopoly privileges to itself and to specific private companies by legislating policies which restrict a private entrepreneur from entering a specific line of production. Think minimum wage laws, environmental regulations, safety regulations, health regulations, etc.

This artificially lowers the number of competitors in the market and has a tendency to create oligopolies or conglomerates because the small businesses that are created (if they are) later face massive competition from the other firms which have been operating longer than them and whose revenues are high enough for them to pay up the regulations.

Monopoly is denial to enter a specific line of production, so having a state (which monopolizes the production line of defense/justice services) is a monopoly itself. And it only concedes even more monopoly privileges through the aforementioned regulations to its closest associates (corporatism).

>there is a difference between possession and property
Only ancoms believes this shit

9000 hours in paint. save it and share it on other threads. It is What Must Be Done.

You're describing the medieval Commonwealth of Iceland.

It's a system that promotes violent feuding and is definitely incompatible with post-industrial civilization, but it does work.

I'll try. The guy pictured having a discussion with spongebob is Stephan "Not an Argument" Molyneux. The guy host an online philosophy show which aligns with AnCaps on the economics, backs up Trump on the politics, refute God's existence yet support Catholics, because most Atheists are Communists. He's also heavy on the concept that whatever deep flaw or inconsistency you have might stem from parenthood.

In this sequence, one makes the reasonable argument that actively fighting Statists, specifically communists, leading to their deaths would be justified, as their known behavior pattern will ultimately cause them to attack you.

This, of course, is not something easy to accept, but something Molyneux is actually getting closer and closer to, as he blames libertarian for not going BALLS TO THE WALL.

The various faces taken from the show kindof tell how one goes through the process.

Did you send it to HMS?
May I upload it on youtube so to speak?

I'd rather have the government legitimize separate but equal rather than rely on a bunch of faggots with low IQs to hope they share the same ideology as you.

This is literally the problem with you ancap/lulzertarian types; you assume that everyone is just as smart as you, shares your ideology, the marketplace solves everything, etc.

Plus there is literally NO morality in pure free market capitalism (and I mean laissez-faire, not "free market" as it's thrown around today) and no morality in the ideology (think how it's become a commodity to be "16 and Pregnant," etc.) or just "hoping" people will one day see your ideology as the superior ideology.

A piece of paper doesn't legitimize anything at all.
What's important is the facts of property relations, which a piece of paper doesn't necessarily represent at all.

>I have never heard of civil asset forfeiture or eminent domain and still believe a deed is worth anything
ok pal.FYI if you want some real property get some bitcoin. the deeds are backed by uncrackable encryption

So breeding and torturing cats and dogs all day is A-OK under a libertarian government?

K. Go use that in court then, buddy. Hope it works out for you kek.

Dude, you can do whatever you want. Send it to HSM, Brent Ancap, as you wish!

Let the H O P P E W A V E reign!

I own BTC and ETH nigger.

I just accept how it is. If there was no government, then, yes, there is natural property. Whoever lays claim and can maintain it; it is theirs. However, there is a government of which there is a judicial system. Your property is legitimized now not only by claim but by deed as well which you can use in court.

Of course, Molymeme's current argument is that you should shun from your life people who supports taxation, that you should show some consistency for your beliefs.

The helicopter thing is still a few steps further the road, when you realize there is no negotiating with the likes of BLM and Feminazis.

Then again, he really, really, really wish for a peaceful resolution: He only got one daughter, is a survivor of cancer and he knows would society fall into Chaos, he might not be there, or not be able, to protect her.

Post more hoppewave. Stormfags and their shitty fashwave can't compete. Synthwave is exclusively libertarian.

All you're asserting there is "rule by the sword".
If what courts/law enforcement is legitimate - which you just implied - only by virtue of their willingness and capability to inflict violence on people who don't obey their dictates, then anything anyone can possibly get away with is "legitimate" by the same token.

Grats. Brilliant "philosophy" there.

so deep

A new age has begun, an age of liberty as a matter of fact.

>there is no morality in the ideology
>litterally the ideology that justify itself by the morals

This is the first one I've ever done and it was fucking exhausting. I'm done for now. If I have the time and inspiration I'll make another one. In the meantime, you guys share this one and carry on the torch.

You have full rights to this video, fuck IP.

Wouldn't out of control Capitalism simply destroy all the environment/forests/lakes etc. ?

>attempt to normalize AnarchoCapitalism

Kielbasa yourself

>Molyneux is actually getting closer and closer to
Nonsense. He recently made a video titled Free speech is all that matters. And I agree with him. That meme is just morons trying to subvert larping Nazis on this site to libertarianism. But all that happens is those idiots say "Oh I can kill people for talking shit under libertarianism? Cool!"

JOIN ANTICOM BROTHERS
discord: discord.gg/9G2AJ

They thought it was over
It will never be

I will continue my crusade. The people will know HOPPE WAS RIGHT.

No. I'm asserting that the legal system legitimizes your property. That's all.

>Grats. Brilliant "philosophy" there.
Not my ideology. Just reality. You lot need to be more pragmatic. We can talk philosophy, ideology, etc. all day. But the fact is this. I can't lay claim to your home. I need your deed for it to be legitimate.

Without a court system, how would you enforce property rights?
The only possibility is "might makes right" - whoever can take something has the right to own that thing, until someone else takes it from him. Without courts, any other system is unenforceable at best.

He also made a video where he was losing faith, and asking whether the time for words was gone, and the time to fight had come.

He also made a video where he blamed libertarian for not going balls to the wall. "Leftists are gonna left, it's not their fault, it's who they are. The problem is that libertarian won't fight for their convictions."

>letting Jews undermine your traditions and culture in the media is all that matters

That was after the riots. Destruction of property is different than just talking.

It will be on yt soon, I also send a DM with the vidme link to HMS. Where's another good place to share this masterpiece?

No, that's not what you said. What you said was "lol good luck with that". As if whether or not other people used violence against me had any bearing on legitimacy at all.

I think what you write down on paper is utterly and completely irrelevant to what actually legitimizes something, and you've provided ZERO reason for me to hold otherwise except that you support people using violence against me should I disagree. That's rule by the sword - meaning you're actually a nigger.

Dispute resolution organizations would enforce contracts

lewrockwell.com/2005/10/stefan-molyneux/the-stateless-society-an-examination-of-alternatives/ lower on this page has an explanation of DROs.

>Implement hate speech laws
>penalty is death
>spreading communism means death
>YAAAY
>spreading nazism means death
>law works retroactively
>congrats you're fucking dead now

I don't care to enforce property rights, since I leave all matters of justice to the Perfect, Almighty Judge who will never fail in enacting Justice.

>The only possibility is "might makes right"
Malarkey.