Do we have a culture guys?

Do we have a culture guys?
Are we really just a hat?
Are we the 'nice guys' of earth?
Is true that people see us as a joke and disposable trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prorogation_in_Canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Canada
vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/is-canada-a-blank-slate-with-no-culture-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're the greatest and most peaceful country

Jews don't like that. So you see why what's happening IS happening

Canada is the greatest nation on earth.
>do we have a cultre
Canadian culture is the only cultre.

>We're the greatest and most peaceful country
The day will come whe you've been overrun and the pressure cooker can't take another wisp of air. Then your men will become the monsters you dread. Wholesale slaughter will paint your country red and all of the inhabitants of the earth will know and fear you. Until then I think you're nice people.

Yes we have a rich culture of anglo-french-aboriginal antagonism and friendship.
Something an immigrant like you wouldn't understand

kid I am french canadian, I was there before you

>Do we have a culture guys?
No, you have a cuckture.

>nice guys
So fucking "nice" that your flag alone causes rage.
So "nice" people make anti-canada propaganda.

Get a lobotomy kid. Its your only hope.

Lobotomy for you too.

we arent even in top 20 for safest countries

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/safest-countries-in-the-world/

What the hell?
Lobotomy for you too.

>do we have a culture guys?
"Not USA"

>114407347
Germany is number 20

GTFO

Cause canadians are violent and drunk drug addicted white trash.

They always dindu muffin

This crazy retard I live with makes a huge mess in the kitchen, expects others to clean up after him and freaks out if you say
>you made that mess. You clean it
He starts yelling, blaming everyone else, slamming doors.
He's 50 something too.

He starts crying about he no one cares about the house.
How hard he works to make sure the house is nice.
How he can't do it all on his own.

These people are scary.
Please god, get me out of this place.
Canada and this rooming house

>Do we have a culture guys?
Depending on the province and area, yes. As a whole, somewhat. Canada is a very vast nation with a lot of different areas that were developed at different times by different people. There is a lot of Germanic and Ukrainian roots where I am in small town Saskatchewan.
>Are we really just a hat?
We are rather insignificant compared to the US on an economic scale but most countries are. We're doing pretty good except for the housing bubble and lack of manufacturing.
>Are we the 'nice guys' of earth?
Too nice. We give to random third worlders who are culturally opposite to us rather than reinvest for our own interests.
>Is true that people see us as a joke and disposable trash?
The leaf meme is pretty much just kept to Sup Forums. Most people like Canadians. Although our new PM makes us look weak on the world stage and our military needs beefing up.

Canadian culture is defined by shivering and drinking shitty watered-down coffee that some hockey player made.

I have been to over 20 countries and I love being a Canadian.

The girls love you because they think you're kind and outdoorsy, and the guys don't see you as an asshole, even if you're white.

Don't let these basement dwelling ameritards make you think otherwise, Canada is a great country.

The problem with Canadians is that they never forged a true identity. Their nation was forged by politically convenient afterthoughts rather than its people collectively realizing that it means something to be Canadian and that something is worth fighting for. Americans are the leaders of the west because we have fought and bled for western values. We take a lot of pride in our war of independence and understand that freedom must be protected.

So Canadians seem to have this mentality that the red-blooded patriotism of Americans is over kill. They seem to think that a nation is just the culmination of petty politics rather than a group of people with a shared history and way of life that is worth protecting.

At this point, the Canadian "nation" is so cucked and devoid of meaning that I doubt Canadians even have the capacity for a nationalist movement that can forge a patriotic identity. The only solution for the Canadian people is to join the American nation, adopt our ways, and understand American patriotism. Its pretty much an accident of history that this didnt happen during the American revolution or some point in the early 1800s. It made sense then and makes sense now. Quebec can't come though. Fuck the frogs, they fundamentally don't understand freedom.

are you using a proxy then? leave if you don't like te country and don't look ast the flag if you don't like it. you are literally a loser. one of lifes losers

Well you figure there's as many Canadians as there are Californians and we're spread from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean. How can anything so sparsely populated forge its own identity?

>Depending on the province and area, yes.
This. I think if any form of Canadian identity is going to survive, our only hope is to Balkanize.

>do we have a culture guys?

You don't. We do.

balkanize.

Ontario can be a third world global village welfare state experiment on it's own. Maybe split the gta or golden horseshoe area off from the rest of the uncucked province.

>OOOOOH ROOK AT ME I AM SO SMALT HAHAHAHA I ZERG RUSH UR COUNTRY AND BUY UP YO PROPURRTY WHITE BOI
Fucking yellow jews.

There is nothing good about Canada.

Well, actually the Dunkaroos, and maybe the free healthcare.

But that's it.

No.

I live in Vancouver, it feels like culture of a week kinda game show.

Which dirty peasants will the government try to load onto airplanes and bring over today?

Chinese have money let's bring them.

Then what happens is instead of the multiculturalism everyone claims Canada has, it always ends up becoming a segregation of different ethnicities unwilling to change their previous countries ideals.

You can move to Vancouver, not learn a word of English for 50 years, and have your life be the same as the guy who was born here.

The identity of a Canadian is to be a cuck. Let anyone run their dick up your ass and sell your beliefs for a quick buck.

At least Americans under trump can unite for the love of their country, Canadians can only respect Canada because it allows them to thrive without changing, and they create the toxic environment that they tried to run away from.

The More time you spend with immigrant the more you learn that there's a reason that Europeans have developed etiquette, morals and empathy.

Shitposting and that is about it

I'd love to see you beta Manlet leafs leave your mommies basement or college campus and interact with real canadians

Canada is a sjw police state. We could get thrown in jail or heavily fined if we say something that might offend someone. Canada is 1984 the country

Go to a job site and work with real canadians you beta Manlets.

You kids will piss yourselves

Anyone who thinks canadians are nice and friendly people live a very sheltered life.

In this thread I will be kind to my Canadian brethren.

Nice culture mates. Good on ya.

having a culture is overrated, we have a lot of that shit down here and is only good for selling shit to tourists.

>doing pretty good except for a housing bubble and no manufacturing
DOING PRETTY GOOD ?
ON the edge of collapse and retard canadians say we are
>doing bretty bud

Lol
Disregard what this brain washed simp says
He thanks tanking economically, having no.jobs and no affordable housing is pretty good.

I hate being stuck here with you retards.
SINK your ship, just don't drag me down with it ffs

Your jokes
Your trash

No one likes you people.
No one.

We're merely a landing zone for Jihadists to swell their numbers in one or two generations and then they will try to destroy the USA.

>implying we aren't a British commonwealth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prorogation_in_Canada

I was planning moving to canada until you started going full cuck.

>Is true that people see us as a joke and disposable trash?

Lol no. Canada is pretty alpha desu, and you do not brag about it.

Just move to a dead-cold place, shitskins won't tolerate it. (chinks neither)

Have a you burgerbro

Fuck off Shill Chang.

The balkanize meme needs to stop. If it happens you can say goodbye to Western Canada and Hello to Chinese domination IMO.

canadian culture is basically what american culture was like pre zionist infiltration

so canada is unequivocally best america

True, most of the most immigrant heavy areas are in the south.

It's true that Jewish influence isn't as strong in Canada. I have family in the US who can't believe that any of my Canadian family might not support Israel unequivocally. My family is openly critical of Israel's actions. That doesn't mean we don't condemn Islamic terrorism either, of course.

It's complicated but:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Canada

>vancouversun.com/news/staff-blogs/is-canada-a-blank-slate-with-no-culture-
many-beg-to-differ

From the second article:

>I was glad to see an Angus Reid poll come out Wednesday revealing three of four Canadians agree the country has a “unique culture.”

Culture is an idea, and most Canadians still believe we have it--thus it exists.

Canada is basically just another U.S. state in all honesty.

I used to go to Trent, lived on Rubidge for awhile, Aylmer too. What a fucking shit show that town is.