Ohio bill outlawing marital rape gets no GOP support, again

ohio.com/news/local/ohio-bill-outlawing-marital-rape-gets-no-gop-support-again-1.749657?cache=18961415304345

>As an assistant prosecutor in Summit County, Greta Johnson made a habit of asking females on the witness stand if they had married their alleged rapists.

>“And that just seemed crazy to me. But it was a question I had to ask,” Johnson said. “I remember occasionally thinking, what if they were married? Would that have changed the situation?”

>The situation? Maybe not. Justice for the crime? Maybe.

>In Ohio, husbands or wives can rape their spouses so long as there is no force or threat of force. The “spousal exemption” means husbands can drug and rape wives, and avoid a first-degree felony rape charge.

>“As a former prosecutor,” said Johnson, who now represents part of Akron in the Ohio House, “I would argue that you could still try to prosecute under the forced rape statute, but unfortunately drugging and raping your spouse in Ohio is not illegal.”

>In her first term, Johnson introduced House Bill 234. It would have done away with this “spousal exemption” in Ohio’s criminal code. The bipartisan, bicameral Ohio Criminal Justice Recodification Committee explored this and agreed.

>But the 2015 bill died in a Republican-controlled committee, receiving no more than initial testimony from its Democrat sponsors, Johnson and Rep. Teresa Fedor of Toledo.

>Johnson suspects the bill failed for partisan reasons. Obstructing legislation offered by minority parties is common practice in Ohio’s history of making laws.

>But GOP members also pushed back on a provision of the bill that eliminated Ohio’s 20-year statute of limitations on rape and sexual assault cases. Johnson still thinks rape should be categorized with murder and aggravated murder as crimes that have no shelf life for prosecution.

If I married her I should be able to fuck her when I want to

Marriage doesn't take away a woman's right to consent.

This. If your wife doesn't want to sleep with you why did you marry a Cheong filthy whore?

senpai, the real question is why are you married to someone who DOESN'T want you to fuck her whenever you want?

the problem is either YOUR sex is not cutting it or YOU want to much sex.

That sort of thinking should stay in Saudi Arabia.

If you have sex with a woman without her consent, even if she is your wife, it's rape.

>right to consent
That's not a right at all!

>driving your own car is Grand Theft Auto

You must have the consent of the rental agency each time you want to drive the car.

When you buy a car, you don't have to get permission from the dealership every time you use it.

That's the difference between renting and owning.

>Rape

>Marital

Wtf kind of logic is that?

A husband cannot rape his wife, stupid shit.

She belongs to him now.

It is a legally protected right.

The "right to rape" on the other hand does not exist. You do not have the right to force a woman to have sex with you.

Ahmed pls go.

No, a wife is NOT the husband's property! He doesn't own her!

Good grief, I thought you guys were AGAINST radical Islam.

What the heck? How is a husband forcing himself on his wife against her will NOT rape?

RRRRREEE MUH FEMINISMS WOEMUNZ IS STRONKS RREEEEEE

>Law permitting drugging and raping

The issue here is that you have a logical bill that is being blocked, what that usually means is that there is more shit on the bill that they dont want

There is no rape protection if you are married, and the issue is that if you and your wife go out for dinner, get shitfaced and fuck, she cant sue you in the morning for regret sex.

Its a poorly thought out "fix" to a situation that is not really in need of protecting

if you look at the last paragraph youll begin to understand why this was blocked

>More disturbing, Johnson said, is that Ohio is one of only eight states with a spousal exemption for rape. Most women, she said of her experience talking to victims, don’t even know they were raped until videos of the criminal act surface online. Their failure to recall the event is sometimes the result of being drugged, which would give exemption to matrimonial rapists.

They basically want to make the act of sex controlled entirely by women, if you two get drunk and fuck its considered an act of RAPE.

t. muhammad

thats right, on Sup Forums we hate islam. After all they hate gays and trannies and are mean to their women.
Why can't people see that Milo is right?

Is that a common occurrence? Drugging and raping your wife? Seems like a pretty decisive way to burn a bridge.

We want mudshits to fuck off not because of their positions on women, gays and trannies but because they're violent, obnoxious, nonwhite and have no impulse control. We just use women, gays and trannies as a neat little talking point against Islamophile leftists by pretending to care about these issues. Female circumcision (along with all circumcision) is fucked up though

Then why on earth should I get married?

>a wife is NOT the husband's property! He doesn't own her!

Then she can rent her own home, sleep in her own bed, and buy her own food--with her own money.

Of course, that would make her a girlfriend instead of a wife.

Marriage is a trade--men trade their excess production for use of a woman's reproductive capability.
Claiming that marital sex is 'rape' while still consuming the man's excess production is a violation of the marriage contract and renders it void.

tl:dr
If you don't want to put out, get out.

this
it is a woman's duty to submit to the husband

and this.
the traditional marriage is the cornerstone of civilization itself.

I'm slowly coming around to the idea of tearing out a women's tongue on the wedding night. Would solve many problems in modern society.

>Implying this isn't just common sense

according to the bible, the marriage vow is consent. it goes both ways

cuck

used to be the law all over the western world just 50 years ago

according to new cultural marxist standards, yes

It overwhelming majority of Muslim subcultures do not circumcise females.

Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan etc, all their girls are intact. Some bedouins do not even know if the concept.

That's saying a lot.

When you look further into this topic you realize it's a pre-Islamic custom popular from the area that is now Kenya/Sudan; and indeed some Christian, Muslim, Anamist from that region still practice it.

However it only spread to some areas and didn't spread to a lot of other areas.

>Really makes you think

You can still have sex with her as long as she is okay with it and gives her consent.

I hope you weren't thinking marriage would make it okay to pin her down and forcibly penetrate her against her will.

I thought we're not supposed to legislate morality, liberals.

>>In Ohio, husbands or wives can rape their spouses so long as there is no force or threat of force.
>In Ohio, husband or wives can rape their spouses as long as it isn't rape.

Cuckold has revealed himself.

From what I understand it's most common in Egypt and also Somalia. Either way it's not important because I never said it was common just that it's something associated with Islam, which it is because they are the primary modern practitioners.

Time to call the cops for "marital trespassing"

yet it's still islamic culture, just like heathen catholic practices can be considered christian culture even though it has absolutely nothing to do with the bible

We are fine with Islam we just don't like muslims.

it happens a lot in sweden, illegaly

Sweden is a Somali protectorate. It is only natural for you to assimilate to their vibrant culture.

>Islamic culture.

Overwhelming number of Muslims don't practice this.

Christian Kenyans also practice this.

It's best to not repeat what ((someone)) has jet feeding you once it starts making less sense.

That is to say, when I spread my wife's legs and there was a clit there, I realized ((someone)) tricked me.

>Indaresting

Explain famalam

Women get rights to a man's money through marriage so even if she leaves, cheats or even goes as far as to have him thrown in prison she still gets his shit and what the fuck do men get?

The whole point of marriage for men is that men get the right to a woman's body and to fidelity and finally to kids if he wants it not that women get all the fucking rights while men get jackshit.

Shit like this is why mgtow exists.

You do realize women work now so they're financially independent. This isn't the 1950s anymore.

Domed architecture is also considered to be Islamic even though it was originally adopted from the Byzantines, and indeed some churches from old Christendom look like Mosques minus the minarets. What's your point? I can't call circumcision of females part of Islamic culture even though they are the primary practitioners just because some Christians in the third world do it too in much smaller numbers?

>financially independent
>will still take the house, cars, kids, and half of everything the husband owns until he is dead in the event of a divorce

Modern men can vote with their wallets:

STOP MARRYING THEM

>Cohabitate
>Procreate
>No marriage certificate from Uncle Sam

Eventually divorce lawyers will be a dying breed

Eventually laws will change to bring incentives for young men to marry

Women get half in a divorce BECAUSE they work and pay for the house, cars, and everything else. Welcome to the 21st century.

>Women get half in a divorce BECAUSE they work and pay for the house, cars....

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Cohabitate
In some places that means alimony can be paid out after a while and if you have a gun and a bitch cries domestic violence when you dump her say bye bye to both the house and the gun.
>Procreate
This one really depends on alot of factors about the individual over anything else.
>No marriage certificate from Uncle Sam
Uncle Sam will make his own if you Cohabitate and the lawyers lose money.

I don't even identify as a feminist, but come on now, you can't seriously condone forcible penetration of a woman and call anyone who doesn't agree with it "cuckolds"?

Stuff like this is why so many women eschew the far-right/alt-right and I don't blame them.

>why don't more women agree with our "redpilled" beliefs that they should be considered "property" and have as few rights as possible and should be sexually penetrated against their will if the husband desires? I don't understand it at all. It's gotta be that darned liberal media, I tell you!

>You do realize women work now so they're financially independent

Good. So stop whining about men not wanting to marry you and start adopting your cats.

No, faggit who gives irrelevant factoids.

I'm saying it's a worthless comment to make.

So many other things you could stick with you described female circ (which most have never heard of) and doomed dildo shapes.

Stick with the problem at hand - acceptance of (((feminism))) has completely ruined western culture.

It's only a matter of time before you get replaced by a stronger culture, if you don't fix this.

>Might take 100 years but it'll happen

typical canadian cuck

>cohabitate
If you live with someone for more than 4 years, marriage laws apply. At least in Mexico.

>procreate
Child support will buttfuck you forever. Also, enjoy having no reproductive rights as a male.

>Uncle Sam
Will buttfuck you because you guys allowed women to vote.

FAGGIT KEKOLD LEAF!!
Hahhahahahahhaah

You stupid cuck, that's not what pol is complaining about.

They're complaining about the fact that these kind of topics are you used & abused & blown out of proportion by feminists to gain leverage in courts.

That's why marriage is dead in America.

But if you kill marriage you kill society.

>you can't seriously condone forcible penetration of a woman

Nope.
I'd bet that 99.99% of women who are married did it willingly and not at gunpoint.

If chicks want to continually rent their pussy to the highest bidder, maybe they shouldn't get married.

Men are already slaves in the context of marriage, why the fuck should men care about attracting more women to their side if those same women are perfectly okay with men being slaves in marriage?

You won't win women over by constantly acquiescing to their demands and, even if you did, the prize wouldn't be worth it anymore.

In the context of marriage, alimony isn't theft and sex isn't rape. Making sex into rape is just one more bullet in the head of the dead institution of marriage.

>marital
>rape
pick just one

>I'm saying it's a worthless comment to make

Why is it worthless? Egyptians and Somalis are part of the Islamic invasion. They bring their customs with them as said.

>which most have never heard of

Way to miss my point retard. It is a part of Islamic culture.

I'm beginning to think you are actually a mudshit at this point your irrational defensiveness here seems absurd to me. You've also bought into the whole "pick a side, Muslims or Jews" meme. Both are cancer and need to be expelled, there is no alliance between Muslims and Europeans against the Jews and there never will be. There is only an alliance between rich Persian gulf countries and Israel to clear the Levant of Arabs and other Levantine ethnicities so Israel can expand and Islam can spread to the West in what the Saudis and other view as a "mutually beneficial" relationship, since the Saudis want Wahhabi Islam to spread and want Iran to be diminished as a power in the ME. Thus they cooperate in displacing millions, while gulf countries take none of the refugees.

There are illegal levels of truth being spoken in this post.

You have to make marriage attractive to men or they will simply go do whatever they desire. They will not be working very hard for "community" when the women won't even give them the time of day.

Neither will they work hard for women who can leave them and take at least half of their wealth simply because the woman is bored and wants a new man.

Chain down the men while you still can feminists. Your schemes are only possible in high production societies. When the welfare and other government programs run out of money you will understand how deeply inferior women really are.

>this thread
>all of these posts saying that wives should be forced to have sex if their husband desires, even to the point of being pinned down and penetrated no matter how much the wife struggles

Now this is DEFINITELY what a rape culture looks like.

fpbp

Then don't import Somalis! Go get your migrant workers from elsewhere.
Geez.

>part of Islamic culture.
But it's not, aussy pussy. You sound stupid claiming:

>it is intrinsic to Islam
>it's preislamic.

Really makes you think.

Meanwhile, your women still cuckolding your men.
>FIX IT

is that because (like last time) the wording for the bill is so broad and weighted toward the woman that she could literally have you in chains for "marital rape" 5 years after a divorce with no evidence to back it up?

With posts like these, no wonder so many women are unapologetically liberal and feminist. If I were a woman, I wouldn't support a movement like Sup Forums's (alt-right?) that believes I should be treated like what you people in this thread are advocating for either.

Forced sex is objectively immoral.

I don't care. I genuinely do not like women beyond sexual interest and they have no one but themselves to blame for the ever increasing number of us.

Alimony isn't theft and sex isn't rape.

Pretty sure drugging people is illegal either way.

As is forced sex.

They really love sliding the narrative don't they?

>Forced sex is objectively immoral.

But robbery is not? By the way, who gives a shit about what the women think? They sold your asses out a long time ago and you still defend them.

Way to describe one extreme ((Cuck))

It's pretty clear we mean to demonize the feminist stance of ANYANYANY slight undesirableness during sex with the husband then she can cry rape.

Let me mansplain:

>White women hit the wall
> she gets married to a beta
>hates having sex with him
>gets ((you)) to proclaim marital sex is basically rape .. precisely because she's sleeping with a beta
>introduces idea of OPEN MARRIAGE to beta who is now a cuck

>Establishment of infidelity as norm

Watch your culture/society disappear before your eyes.

That's fine, society isn't dictated by women's opinions it's dictated by what men are willing to put into action and defend. If they're willing to put women's opinions into action then women's opinions dictate society insofar as men are willing to uphold them.
The debate for the place of women is a debate to be held by and for men.

It is a part of Islamic culture like domed mosques and the veil. Some Muslims majority countries do not mandate the veil and women rarely wear it. Really regional differences in islam are like night and day the further you get away from the Arab peninsula. Sunni Muslims constantly persecute each other for being "hypocrites" because they let their women wear garb made from the wrong fabric or some other nonsense. It doesn't matter if there's some regional exceptions the vast majority of female genital mutilation is done in Muslim countries by Muslims, even if the majority of Muslims don't do it.

>then don't import Somalis

No shit Sherlock

>Islamic intellectual on a Taiwanese cartography forum thinks that a single voter in Australia determines Sweden's domestic policies

No wonder you people can't stop killing each other and act like loyal attack dogs for the Jews despite "hating" them. You're too retarded to think for yourself.

>Sup Forums supporting rape

Glad to know that you'll never have kids and you'll die out.

..so...how often are husbands spiking their wives' glasses of water and then dicking them while they're passed out?

>you and your wife have drunken sex and pass out
>if anyone can provide evidence of this you are going to jail for rape

protect me from life, government

>tiny majority practice something
>defines entire group by practice of tiny majority

(((((I've heard this before somewhere)))))

>all these people defending forced sex

Thank goodness I never invested myself in far-right Sup Forumsism. This is absolutely disgusting.

So if your wife wants to shove stuff up your ass all of the sudden, and you say no, and she manages to force you down and shove the biggest dragon dildo up your ass, what is that called?

None

This.

>liberals still think their ideology is reproductive
no wonder you people needed to infiltrate schools

The average Sup Forumsirgin's fantasy

if you pay for her tits and ass why shouldn't you get to touch it anytime you want?

>defines entire group by practice

Your reading comprehension is totally fucked. Arguing that female circumcision isn't part of Islamic culture today is like arguing that the Niqab is not part of Islamic culture because it's not enforced and is rarely worn outside of maybe Afghanistan and ISIS held territory.

St Lucy's day is primarily celebrated in Scandinavia, a tiny portion of the world' Christians. I'd still call it a part of Christian culture.

You're just being retarded

There is something odd about these posts. It's almost as though they don't belong. And I'm not talking about about the content either. Look at the argumentation, consistent deference to an out-group or society and frequently associating the "bad ideas" with the far-right.

>BECAUSE they work and pay for the house, cars, and everything else

good one m8

>mfw white knight faggots in this thread eventually end up in a dead bedroom

Half? Shit thats if you're lucky and your pre-nup was a miracle and actually held up. In the real world, they get everything. Even what was yours since before the marriage. Along with most of your paycheck for life. Enjoy that 2nd job goy.

Those small feet and arches though,

>"it's a Sup Forums beta males justify rape but won't allow it to happen themselves episode."

>being so damn ugly and worthless that you have to rape your own wife if you want to get laid

How can you live with yourself? How does it feel to be absolutely trash tier? If you weren't a repulsive Untermensch then women would willingly have sex with you. But I guess having a good job, showering, and having a good personality is too much work, so legalizing rape is just so much more appealing.

Sex isn't rape.

Lost

Sex isn't rape.

Forced sex is always rape.

How does a good job, showering, and a good personality make someone less ugly? Those things dont affect facial structure. (Aside from the showering removing grease)

Alimony isn't theft, sex isn't rape.

Deal with it.

I'm married but my wife is disabled with a serious neurological disease and when I fuck her it hurts her immensely and she cries a lot. I don't always ask but I think she's okay because she doesn't talk during it. I usually buy her a snack after as a fair trade off.

Would some people consider this rape?

>I'm allowed to have sex with a drugged participant
>consent only works when I want it to be relevant
You do know this can be applied to the other party right? Jokes aside, sex is an important aspect of a relationship but it isn't the only factor that matters.

Why do women continue to come to Sup Forums, you know everybody can tell a woman posted this, right?