I don't know if you guys converse with other people or not, but everyone in the real world is squarely on our side

I don't know if you guys converse with other people or not, but everyone in the real world is squarely on our side.

They hate the media.
They think all politicians are liars.
They are "sick" of talking about gender, race, and other liberal bullshit.
They want to be friendly with Russia.
They want immigrants to come here legally.
They want our laws to be enforced.
They support the Muslim ban as long as green card holders are exempt.

We have already won the culture war, lads.

Stop thinking that some random jobless fucks on Twitter are the "normies."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/HGlIImajcRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's why Trump has record low approval ratings. Makes you think...really, it does..

Maybe in your country

Ratings coming from the same people who said he had a 1% chance of winning

I have. Even when I talk with my liberal militant athiest bern out turned Hillary supporter suitemate he reluctantly agreed the travel ban was a good thing, at least for a few months, and he's glad illegals are getting rounded up in Cali and other states, because hes from there, and sees the shit they pull. he hates Islam as much as I do, which is what we talk about most.

I suppose we can never trust any poll again. Get real faggot. Trump is a fucking hypocritical trainwreck, hated by his opponents and a source of embarrassment for any of his supporters with an ounce of critical thought or shame. OP's anecdotal experience in his trailer park community don't mean shit.

Sup Forums is now like a shill diversion site, they are all here swearing that they are affecting the narrative, what they are really doing is getting baited by autists who dont really give a fuck, and fighting between factions of other shills

Its beginning to be hilarous instead of frustrating, because in the real world, their defeat is obvious

tl:dr, what we do here is distract the shills, make them waste time and money

Sweden is fine goy.

>I suppose we can never trust any poll again.
Yes, that's exactly right.

I don't know why you would ever trust any political polling after this election.

I am so glad people are finally realizing this, we should have drop the MSM everywhere in the world 20 years ago. They use literally the same playbook in every country and it is too obvious.

So much shilling and lying are going to immunize people from their propaganda tactics, its already happening.

MSM and shills BTFO

B U T T H U R T
U
T
T
H
U
R
T

he is fulfilling his promises unlike any other "politician" at record speed, the populous trusts him more than
>CNN poll shows CNN still most trusted news site
get fucked

>get real

back to plebbit, shill

I guess I ve just made you another 10 cents, enjoy them while you can

Or it could be the company you keep.

Because here is my experience:
>The media is mostly trustworthy, but will blow things out of proportions to keep up ratings
>People have always thought politicians were liars, and this is not new.
>Most people don't care about these kind issues, do agree that discrimination is a problem, often think the far left is kinda goofy.
>Believe that Russia is a threat, but one that can be solved with resolve in diplomacy
>Want to change immigration laws entirely
>Think that there are numerous bad laws at the book
>Believe that any kind of religious ban is unconstitutional, and unAmerican.

that is the mind set of a happy go lucky moron, who believes the narrative colbert pitches them. This people are the real cancer, the ones who swear they are intelligent, pure nu-male leftist faggot at its best, mediocre world view.

What can be expected from normies thought, fuck off btw

Why dont you try to rationalize this with your mediocre world view?

Media always lies, remember that.

Well only 7% of black people who voted voted republican, so obviously the picture will be white dumbasses

yes, and they are pushing inclusiveness and race card, while on the other side, having only white women. Its sexist against men, and in their own narrative is racist too because I dont see and women "of color" there.

also, not a word about china, are people this stupid?

Unironically agreeing with OP here. My younger brother is a ludditor left-leaning bernout liberal, and has become disapproving of mass immigration, hates the SJW's now, and even goes as far as that he said all refugees except syrians should be kicked out. Some of this has been my part of redpilling, but most part he has come to this on his own. He still hates Trump but also hates Hillary.

I know this is not burgerland and this may not be relevant, but my brother spends shitload of time in american sites and getting news from there, which says something.

the internet has brought public opinion to a global level, ironically this informatic globalisation is what is destroying the political/corporate globalisation, beautiful.

>a source of embarrassment for any of his supporters

You guys are way too obvious. Any Trump supporter in their right mind is head over heels with him right now.

It's people like you who make me happy the Democratic party is collapsing.

good job

I try to redpill my sister but like women are its hard to get through them
even though she hates arabs and islam

They hate that Jews control mainstream news media, banks, governments, entertainment, food, medicine, education, armed forces, police, etc.

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

there is the Jews, and (((the Jews)))

Basically only a vocal minority are the ones going insane over everything Trump does. These are the ones getting polled and getting articles written about or influenced by.

Its easy to think huge amounts of people are protesting and actively trying to impeach him if all you see is reddit, gamefaqs (or other shitty liberal video game and anime sites) and tumblr, but it's not the majority at all.

Here Comes The Sun

youtu.be/HGlIImajcRI