Islam will save western civilization

Islam will save western civilization
Alhamdulillah brothers

Lol they can't even save their own countries.

Jews hate Islam

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords

>a muslim in polan
h-how?

dirtnigs don't even care about leaving the desert, why would they want to fly to mars?

So where are you really from Ahmed?

Poland
Converted 2 years ago

Yarhamuka Allah.

at least tell us you're shia

>Alhamdulillah
Why is Arabic such a nigger tier language?
I'm gonna go to the mullah and put on my burkha so I can durka durka. Inshallah ooga booga.

Are you?

Which city?

Implying Islam or that black box of yours will ever make it into such modernity. Once the oil runs out the area in your pic will be glassed together with the rest of the Middle East and Sweden.

Joining that death cult is suicidal, especially for you Poland.

Allahu fuckyoubar.
Ever seen a Muslim country developing anything modern technology?
Of course not. You dumb assholes are still throwing stones and cutting off heads like medieval swines. UHH MUH ISLAM WILL SAVE THE WURLDD

gtfo fucking abdul

This thread is a baitthread
but still real german muslims are the most cucked and pathetic beings that exist on this very earth

Things invented by muslims: rudimental astronomy in the medieval times. Since this time nothing

Things invented by western/christian civilization: almost everything we can have in our todays world

Islam is bs

Isn't he indonesia?

Just interested in Lebanon faggot

Allah Akbar brother.

>Irony of ironies:
>Roman Catholicism almost ruined Christianity 1000 years ago .. Islam red pilled it.
>now Christianity is Cucked beyond repair .. Islam is once again red pilling it

If Xians have any chance of righting their ship ((((uncucking their men & keeping their women in check)))) it'll be because of Islam. It because of their (((governments)))

kill ALL muslim
its the same. Semites are Semites muhamhead

nope, they stole it. Muslim havent invented or innovated anything ever. Literally wild animals stealing and raping since forever.

Not an argument.

>Chinese PhDs in America are already starting to leave America for China.
>Tides turn.

Really makes you think

If Islamic takes over the only thing I'm looking forward to is The Day of the Roof

Faggots BTFO

What does Murica and China have to do with this lil boy?

Is that a bomb factory? Acmed?/?

If this would be the endresult of Islam I would support them. But its not going to be like this. Islam is slowing down progress. Also their combined economy is too small. They will never amount to anything except be consumers of western and asian goods. All Innovation and Science takes place in the West and East Asia.

Go fucking home sandnigger. Dont pollute Germany with your presence.

fuck you I'm a white christian german.

>slimes achieving anything
kek
zabij się póki za ciebie tego nie zrobimy

How can islam bring about this scientific renaissance when the only education they have is at a madras and they might not know algebra but they have the koran memorized

your only good at demolition

Nobody will take islam seriously for as long as you have pedophilia sadism and racism in your bigot book

Since muslims will not be reformed, nobody will ever take muslims seriously

Sure you can get armed by (((them))) and massacre us all, but we still won't take you seriously.

I'm assuming that ship was bought on the space blackmarket so they could suicide bomb Deep Space Nine.

>Talking to subhumans
>white christian german

pick one and only one.

he could be christian lebanese dipwit

He said german not lebanese.

Inshallah brother, only Islam can end women and fags degeneracy in the West.

aloha snackbar to you