Éire/pol/ - Night after mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/EJruR6SqCKc
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Shinner support rising
rte.ie/news/2017/0225/855413-red-c-poll/

>Strike shite continues
rte.ie/news/2017/0224/855231-bus-eireann-ross/

>Some strike shite ends
rte.ie/news/2017/0224/855187-hse-nurses-procedures/

>Sure he's only a pedosexual leave him off!
rte.ie/news/2017/0224/855229-court-leo-hickey/

>Al Zappone meets tusla
rte.ie/news/2017/0224/855192-zappone-tusla/

>Michael Healy-Rae our guy?
thejournal.ie/michael-healy-rae-2-3258682-Feb2017/

>Meath mad man misses target
thejournal.ie/meath-man-garda-jail-3258560-Feb2017/

>They don't make criminals like they used to
thejournal.ie/gardai-4-3258463-Feb2017/

>"Commissioner will you ever fuck off?"
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/watchdog-piles-pressure-on-garda-chief-to-step-aside-during-inquiry-35481490.html

>Nigs gonna nig
independent.ie/irish-news/irish-engineer-pays-tribute-to-wife-who-was-killed-and-tortured-in-horror-robbery-on-south-african-farm-35482014.html

>Too late leo!
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/i-am-not-going-to-make-my-personal-life-an-issue-varadkar-35481486.html

>Consultants pay nothing to use rooms at public hospitals for private appointments
independent.ie/irish-news/health/consultants-pay-nothing-to-use-rooms-at-some-public-hospitals-for-private-appointments-35480178.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWNoiy_84
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/661374/IRA-and-ISIS-working-together-to-launch-CAR-BOMB-CAMPAIGN-on-Britain/amp
breakingnews.ie/ireland/sinn-fein-gains-ground-in-latest-opinion-poll-778852.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First!

Is that a Shpider in his hair?
Also nice trips

Bump

>checked
yer only half an hour late father.

Your Cork flag never comes through clearly, is that you or me?

Irish time Highland paddy
My more flags is fucked, I have been meaning to fix it.

Is there really any difference between FG and FF at this point?

Checked

nth For 1916 Pepes!

Hasn't been for a while

and my tinkering fixed the flags, wonderful.

Evening lads.

Any newsnow lads?

that pigs profile would make for a lovely coin

Bump

You boys ever watch The Young Pope? Good shit imo

Or a good meal.

Gonna snow for the week lads.

Knowing this blighted isle it will just be slightly glorified rain

How much snow do you usually get in Ireland?

None

I'm skeptical of that.

OwO whats this?

Really? Why is that, is it because it's an island?

Normally only one or two snow days a year.

Never forget the memers of 16

Same. Tis only for mountain dwellers.
I wouldn't mind a few days of it though the stretch in the evenings is upon us.

It's because we are in just the right spot to get no extreme of anything outside of moist days per annum.

Northern Ireland here. No real happenings. Just the last few days before the emergency election. Some slander being thrown back and forth.

Who do you think will be running the north?

I miss the "Big freeze" we had a few years ago.

The jews

/Excited/

Which one of ye geebags did this?

I just wanted to see an all white Ireland this year.

What's the coldest that it usually gets in the winter?

The Contos.

nothing will change AGAIN its hopeless man im getting the fuck out of here before funding dries up and we turn into north korea 2.0

Get the truck ready lads, we have to end this before it spreads.
bout -10 is my best guess and that's the worst of it.

County Antrim reporting in. I don't like them but I hope Sinn Fein because if they actually were to get a united ireland nobody would vote for them because their only goal has been would've been met so hopefully they will just fuck off after that.

>mfw I use the imperial measurement system as God intended and I have to convert your heathen measurements
14 degrees F ain't bad senpai, I get worse over here in Cucknetticut USA

If nothing changes then I'm giving up and becoming an hero. There'd be no point in trying to fix something so badly fucked

There ye are,

Look at ye shitposting here like a bunch of big eejits.

Norn Ironexit when??

You know full well that you faggots are being different for the sake of it, just like you spell colour wrong to feel good about yourselves.

THIS
jokes aside i actually was gonna a few weeks ago but for honor came out and kept e busy but its kinda get repetitive and i just cant deal with all this bullshit anymore so i would never judge ye for doin it

You know what to do, not that I would encourage any unlawful behaviours.

Don't be like that lads. We're here for ye.

>Implying we're the ones who spell color wrong
Fucking Kek

How does it feel to use the same measurement system as those limey niggers next door and not have your own special system just for you?

>tfw i made an Eire/pol/ thread earlier an got no replies

Which reminds me, got this awesome fridge magnet/bottle opener the other day.

8pm Irish Mean Time lad.

i wish it would all end and just unite, i would just get a caravan on a site or a piece of land and just get cozy

That's because you made it at 5:30 when we've agreed on 8

>when you have so little culture you have to change petty things like spellings and measurement systems to feel different.

There's more to Ireland than where you live.
I meself would love to live in a lighthouse, all the ones in Ireland are occupied though.

>replying to a plastic paddy's thread

DID SOMEBODY SAY OCCUPIED?!

>When you win two world wars and Glass two nip cities with nukes, and then deciding to swing by the moon for shits and giggles

Daily reminder.

Once the EU collapses we are coming over there to reclaim the rightful English clay that has been utterly ruined by you Catholikeks.

Next time we arent holding back and you will be reunited under the beady eyes of the beautiful Anglo master race.

really makes you think

So there are no Irish people on Sup Forums at other times? Ok whatever, 8pm Irish time it is.

On an unrelated note, whatever happened to Frostbit boy?

>reunited under the poo colored skin of the quintessential Briton
Fixed it for you

or a cozy thatch cottage on a hill in a holiday resort

hmmm it would just feel bliss but a light house could work too sounds nice

I guess throw all your eggs in the sinn fein basket for now.

After we get our united Ireland we can worry about the other shit.

>When you join two wars that are almost over and glass two nip cities instead of fighting them only to have your descendants argue over wether or not you actually reached the moon on anime forums

>OPM
my nigga

That is correct. We are going to dump millions upon millions of browns into Ireland so their wretched terrorism they still cling on to so hard will finally be erased.

>Implying we couldn't beat the shitskins at the game we invented

None of us care about that middle eastern bollocks

>tfw too smart for actual culture so you substitute it with kind mister scholomo's Materialistic and self destructive ideals

This tho, Americans didn't do much in the world wars.
First World War biggest contributors was Britain and France
Second World War it was the Soviet Union who defeated germany

There's a good goy!
The huns fucked themselves honestly, they had everyone by the balls but they dropped the ball and did the one thing you do not do, let the russians live till winter.

I would argue that we kept the soviets alive via the lend lease act which basically gave them the shit they needed to fight the Germans so we contributed a lot more indirectly
>mfw we helped keep Communism in Europe alive

You obviously do since every Irish political party can't stop licking Palestine's balls. Do you let the cameljockeys fuck your sister too?

I wonder who was behind it.

Ah was much more than the Russian winter, Russia had the war industry and manpower.
Russia was producing thousands of tanks a month thousands of km from the front and they had some really innovative weapons from 1943 onwards like the ISU-152, IS-2, IS-3 and T-44. Not to mention Russian weapons was preferred by Germans for its reliability and better CQB.
It doesn't matter if Moscow fell, the Soviet Union wouldn't of and they still would have pushed the Germans back to Berlin

>mfw you fat fucks didnt listen to patton and let him steamroll stalin
most of that is banter to annoy the shit out of Israel noone really cares about either of them

Irish have been training Islamic terrorists for years.

That's the old guard. Open borders, globalists, anti family. We are crashing this plane with no survivors.

You gave them obsolete ship and tanks, they were rarely used and let's not forget you charged the Russians for these weapons, true capitalism

Lend lease was only good to Britain because they didn't have the industrial capacity to wage war on Germany

No that's the CIA

Unironically this
McCarthy found that there were 200 communist agents working in FDR's administration

they did help the IPLO back in the day, but I doubt they have much to do with hamas anymore.

>implying this autistic triggering is banter
youtube.com/watch?v=NwJWNoiy_84

If that's how you react when a college lecturer mentions Israel then you may need to be checked for aspergers. The same shit happened in Trinity College last week.

You forgot all the Studebakers and howitzers

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/661374/IRA-and-ISIS-working-together-to-launch-CAR-BOMB-CAMPAIGN-on-Britain/amp

EXPLAIN NOW YOU FILTHY BOGNIGS

Give a reputable source dickhead
Not to mention ISIS declared war on Ireland

Our comrades in the Struggle for National Liberation.

LITERALLY just yesterday it was reported that there has been a major surge of support for Sinn Fein. Irish cucks can't get enough of Nigerian and Pakis pouring into the country for welfare and easy pussy.

breakingnews.ie/ireland/sinn-fein-gains-ground-in-latest-opinion-poll-778852.html

I wish the Nationalist movement in Ireland was bigger but you faggots need to wean yourself off Palestinian cock first.

If only Fdr didn't Jew pic related off radio we might have gone crypto Facist with HEAVY Catholic sympathies

Ah the baseless article with no proof claimed by an irrelevant UKIP member. you sure got us bong!
I was referring to the govts actions in the palestine issue, not SJW idiots in a college which you have a much larger amount of burger.

father ted a shit

>implying SF is the nationalist party
Ok Jamal McDindu, sit the fuck down we're working on garnering support for National Party

Looks like the shills are out today boys

Fake news.
I think we Irish have shown in the past that we're quite capable of carrying out attacks in England without outside help.

Blasphemy

Nice Taqqiya, Mustafa Fitzpatrick but we have dealt with your ilk before