Thinning the Herd

Does Sup Forums approve of this ideal?

The Thinning is a 2016 science fiction–thriller film set in a dystopian future in which population control is enforced through a school aptitude test. Those who fail it are executed. Two high school students learn, to their horror, the tests are rigged. They face many challenges and eventually make the ultimate sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thinning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xSnLU9nyFSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/xSnLU9nyFSA

RENEW!

RENEW!

Get the fuck out of here, Logan. Go shill your movie somewhere else. No, you will never be a real actor.

make america thin again

>youtube celebs

lol

>if you fail this test you will be executed
Jesus christ talk about a way to get people to study their asses off all day.

>implying poltards wouldn't be among the first purged.

daily reminder pol is full of darkie autists larping as aryan

This is true...Sad!

Lol larp deez nuts

this was my first thought. Most of Sup Forums would be executed on the spot and would support the ideal all the way to the gas chambers.

you fags have literally no evidence of this

Why's his shirt off?

The movie looks a bit silly, but the concept would work. If it wasn't rigged of course.

>HWNDU

New York is occupied territory

Looks like a real winner, user.

is this the pink nipple colourblind fuzzy pink pants faggot?

>roiding for this

nope. trump is the ultimate subhuman test. it doesn't matter whether you're right or left after this election you either go directly towards trump or sit on the fence. voting for anti-white/war with russia/matriarchy/killary is the purest sign of people who would be purged.

t. wanted obama over mccstain and romney cause lesser of the two evils but hillary was the ultimate evil compared with anybody else

I remember seeing this when I was 6. My babysitter figured I was too young to comprehend or remember. Fucking haunted for years.

wait, so they allow this but PDP is dropped for making Nazi jokes

what the fuck

Do appeal to muh YA female audience which is probably 99% of the YoutubeRed market.