THE WORLD IS TOTALLY FUCKED

THE WORLD IS TOTALLY FUCKED

70%+ OF KIDS IN PARIS ARE NIGGERS

GERMANY WILL TAKE IN 3 MILLION RAPEFUGEES

SO WILL SWEDEN AND THE REST OF EUROPE

BRITAIN LEFT THE EU MAKING THE CONTINENT WEAKER

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WILL TAKE MINIMUM RAPEFUGEES ARE IN EASTERN EUROPE AND WE CANT BE THE ONE TO FIGHT ALL OF EUROPE IN 100 YEARS

GUYS ARE WE LOSING????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok, Russia will annex you before anything like that happens.

What is the opposite of gentrification.

Hey I doubt Russia will go past Moldova, they only want a wall, but I'd much rather be anexed than live between the united Muslim states of western Europe and Putinland

Ghettofication

mediterranean countries will lead the next crusade

once Paris is ruined to the extent of Detroit the cost of property will be nothing and it will be a good time to buy. it's all part of ((their)) plan.

France is not white anymore amico

And what do you do with that shit? Would you go there to live with the Muslims?

southern france is

user division is our strength. Once countries reject internationalism and embrace law, order, justice and national sovereignty then a new era of prosperity will be ushered in while all the shitskins get BTFO for various reasons.
We are due for it considering it happens every 1000 or so years in Europe.

People are waking up user. Glorious revolution will come!

>70%+ OF KIDS IN PARIS ARE NIGGERS

Source?

Meanwhile the Jews get to have a state all too themselves.

come to America
things are going great here and will only get better
we could use more iron guard types though

I can gladly report that majority of Lithuania's population is pretty redpilled, hundreds of Muhammads is about to be accommodated in cities but no one wants them here, no one rents them rooms, even officials are against it. So maybe we will be okay.

Fuck you im on the other side of the world kek

>shitskin nation by 2040

>You will never be part of the South European master race

Europeans together stand amongst our ranks. The Anglos, the Nords, the Easterners, the Meds, soon it's not going to matter. We're going to be in this fight together.

I remember the spaniard that made this in int wanting to add Greece but then I got conscripted and forgot about it, turned out pretty good

>70%+ OF KIDS IN PARIS ARE NIGGERS

Not true, in your dream maybe

>GERMANY WILL TAKE IN 3 MILLION RAPEFUGEES

1.5 millions* so no true
>Sup Forums

Southern France is Algeria now.

More than 50% of students in Vienna does not use german as their primary language.

Is west europe lost?

50% of kids in france are not french ethnicity, at least.

You guys don't even do viable stats to disprove these claims.

>Romania
>White

>WE

>50% of kids in france are not french ethnicity

You are confusing with your shit country Rodriguez ...
>lying on internet

I will never understand this though, keep trying.

Well, the niggers are on the suburbs of Paris, Paris in itself is still pretty white (for now)

I was in Paris a year ago. It smelled and was full of shit skins no matter where I went. Did you move them?

We have more white peoples than the entire of your continent put together. We can also beat Germans. Get fucked skiddo.

Only 10.5% of our population is not white 3.3% are gypos and 5% are bozgors, I bet there isn't a man in my city darker than you, the gypo in the picture is whiter than you

t. Abdul Al-salim Rousseau

Whites are going the way of the Neanderthal. Bye bye

>We have more white peoples

We know your standard my dear 60% "white" country

buy up entire blocks and rent them out, slowly raise the rent until only whites can afford it....gentrification.

>Not true, in your dream maybe
Since it sounds like you know. How many under 10 years old kids in Paris are ethnic french?

The only Romanians I have seen are begging outside every shop in Sweden

>BRITAIN LEFT THE EU MAKING THE CONTINENT WEAKER
No, Brexit will make the EU stronger. Britain has always been the biggest obstacle against more integration. When the EU becomes a federation like the US it will be able to do things more efficiently and unsustainable debt by irresponsible members will no longer be an issue because all budgets will be approved by Brussels.

We on the other hand will be left trading with Commonwealth powerhouses like Nigeria and Bangladesh.

In the rich parts Paris is white, but the metro is totally nigger. The suburbs are shitskins and niggers, 18th, 18th and 9th full of shitskins.

Paris is a shithole.

Still whiter that Paris by at least a few shades.

Things will change. This can't last forever. Politics and the economy will see to that.

We aboslutely don't know you dumbfuck. :)
So keep inventing fake percentage if you want

Paris is more than 60% white Estados Unidos

jesus christ I'm just asking. I though Europeans were all about facts and stats and shit.
You know technocrats and such.

Yes goy... because squaring a circle like they've been doing for years with the euro has continued to work!!

And yet you still can't fix all those (((gas leaks)))

We're not safe as long as the government keeps selling us out to the Ching Chongs. At this rate we will be a Chinese province in 50 years.

Lol I don't know how it is in Paris but in Brussels I'm sure it's 80%+. They breed like fucking rats and should be dealt with accordingly.

How can niggers afford living in Paris?

At least we didn't lost 3 000 of our citizen in a terrorist attack

Reeeee

you only lose when you stop fighting
sadly many nations are already lost

>IT'S NOT TRUE, WE'RE ONLY 90% KEKED, NOT 100%.

Kill yourself you fucking sellout.

You speak as if our own bank hasn't been printing money like crazy since the 2008 crash and we don't have an unsustainable debt ourselves

heheheh...
immigrate to Russia comrades, it's totally different here and we're not ruled by kikes I swear (lie)

anyone seriously interesting in winning this battle should consider what I've said in this image

>Are we losing
No, we planted seeds that will start to spread once the real fun starts. Get ready for the next 100 year war, this one will be bloody.

Sure Vladimir, we will all immigrate in your shithole . You have like 20 millions of muslim

Kek

gibmedats
over half the spending in the country is by the government

>we cant fight all of europe
don't worry, you won't be fighting europeans, you'll be fighting unorganized shitskins, which is easy

How can niggers afford living in Brussels?

>whites

Oh user, if only you understood. You're not European.

>Britain left the EU making the continent weaker

Maybe the globalist kikes weaker but you'll see that the dissolution of the EU will make Europe great again

I can promise you that the left WANTS "us" to keep acting like ignorant/racist/hateful saying "nigger" and "kill arabs" and blah blah blah

that gives them the high ground

we're the good guys

don't let them think they're the ones who are doing the right thing

>over half
oh. my. god.

>live in small isolated town with a population of 5-6k
>there's literally about 3 minority people here
>GE closes down all factories
>people start leaving
>nothing new is ever built

yeah this place will be white forever..
guess I'll just get comfy and watch the rest of the world devolve into culture wars

Because it's a shithole and it's not that expensive outside of the centre. Actually the regions around Brussels are the worst because of that reason. My mom teaches preschool and she literally only has 2 out of 30 kids in her class that are white, and those are slav migrants.

>We have more white peoples than the entire of your continent put together

Are you sure?Europe has 600-700 million whites

I just wondered...how is Russia here? Don't they censor your media and stuff? Do you have to use a proxy? If you can get on easily with a proxy, why are there never any Chinese posters?

they're adding to their debt quickly too

going to be a more violent greece in 10-20 years

>romania

anyone outside of the anglosphere doesn't matter

>and 5% are bozgors

who are whiter than you

Bro have faith, shill for geert wilders and le pen, Then kek will take down merkel and we will gas the muzzies. Have faith is the great kek

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

The best part is you cucks aren't leaving that hell. Thanks for containing yourself!

fuck off. It doesn't matter what you say. You're racist, bigot, whatever anyway if you don't agree with progressives on anything.

Pretty sure you hairy fucking horse eater.

WE

WUZ

France yes :DDDD

KANGZ

What the fuck is this, last and the only muslim community leader in Latvia that I've heard of revealed to have ties with ISIS and radical islam

Fuck those shitskins, good thing the judicial branch is under nationalists

You're right, you just lose hundreds to trucks and turks, kek

Dont fight it, EMBRACE IT.

KEK WILLS THAT ISLAM BE PURGED FROM EUROPE

hey i remember you, the Unity poster

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah they're children dude. No need to worry. I actually want to stop these fuckers you just want to be ironic and shitpost

You're the one who should fuck off

>Latvians
>Fighting
Kek

DATS RITE

Open borders = globalist invasion

Europe is fucked
Geert will win and get blocked by a coalition.
LePen will win round 1 and lose round 2 to the rest of the voters

sadly france is still very left wing so le pen has a good chance of loosing but hopefully Geert will get in and kill the EU and the ass cancer it creates

I hope so, I keep reading that the other parties won't form a coalition with him so he'll have no real power.
Not to sure how all that works.

its all a complete fuck up but if he gets in and gets full control then it will be fucking awesome and the EU will fall