Do you smoke weed, pol? I always wanted to try but too much a pussy to break the law

Do you smoke weed, pol? I always wanted to try but too much a pussy to break the law.

You already broke the law multiple times today and didn't even get high off of it.

Be glad you didn't, it can be a tough habit to break.

>Habit
>Break
I smoke twice a year it's not that big of deal if you have any amount of self control

Weed is for niggers. It makes you paranoid and stupid

Don't be a nigger.

i smoke all day every day and have for years on end

the worst part of it is my lungs have been weakened but im still pretty fucking smart

What? I've been smoking for 3 years straight almost everyday and I finally decided to stop recently. Two months now I don't even think about buying any.
sure just keep in mind that it affects every individual differently, I would suggest doing it it with friends and seldom alone

It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

-- Thomas Jefferson

As a former heavy stoner, don't bother if you have even a tiny bit of doubt about your ability to moderate something that feels incredible and doesn't seem to have any kind of negative consequences.

It's highly likely you will like it enough to quickly find yourself smoking more often than you meant to. Monthly sessions turn to weekend sessions and weekend sessions turn to daily sessions. Eventually you're baked most of the time.

That's when the positive effects start to diminish and negative effects rear their ugly head. You start to become paranoid and anxious about your relationships. You become depressed and unable to enjoy things like you used to. What once made everyhing more interesting and meaningful will become a horrible X-ray for your life, making you simultaneously aware of every tiniest negative aspect of your life.

If you haven't quit by then, it is likely that all attempts at quitting will result in intense cravings and a few months of constant low level anhedonia and anxiety.

Unless you're absolutely sure of your ability to moderate yourself, it's just not worth it. If you have enough willpower to keep smoking only once a week or once a month, weed is an incredible drug. For many of us though, that is not a realistic goal.

Also if you have any history of paranoia or schizophrenia in your family, don't even think about doing it

hareblue Talking Points, by category, on Sup Forums at 1:30 PM 2/26/17

E-Celeb Gossip
Twitter Drama
Dude, Weed!
DMT
"How do we fix women?"
"German hate crimes"
Brain Memes 24/7
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/114399271

Other Memes

Good post. Listen to this man.

Yea, and quitting cigarettes was just as easy for me

good for you buddy, nicotine is scientifically proven to be way more addictive than marijuana you have a lot of willpower

Ok so I tried it out twice and i didn't really feel anything other than my lungs burning, what am i doing wrong

Did you hold it in your lungs for more than 2 seconds?

Some don't get high for the first few times. Are you on SSRIs or other medications? Depending on your individual body chemistry, meds can dampen the effect a lot

no, am i supposed to?
not on any meds, guess i try again next weekend to see how it works out.

>no, am i supposed to?
yes,two seconds is minimum if you just started imofam

This.
It really kills your testosterone and makes you into a faggot.

I didn't get high the first few times either
keep trying

Keeping it in for a few seconds longer may help. Have fun and be wary of early signs of addiction/abuse. Never start smoking more often than once a week.

oh them sweet kush

not anymore
I used to smoke weed and drink alot in highschool
but after I lost contact with friends I completely stopped

echo chamber, bro you in denial

Ye, 5s is best i think 10s is just to much, inhale weed, inhale a little bit of air after taking the joint out of your mount, wait 5s, exhale. Never overeat or drink alcohol before smoking or you might feel sick. Take 2-3 glasses of water after smoking and eat some pizza after 1-2h (it will taste like a gourmet meal) Also dont smoke more often than once in 2 weeks, 1 week minimum.

Not that i have ever smoked, i do not condone the usage of illegal narcotics

I love you faggots man the fuck up pleb I smoke everyday yet I'm in university getting a degree in Finance, go to the gym, got my hobbies, read often and go to church

I'm not a social person that's why I'm here but I'm still happy thanks to the wonder herb

It's autism smashing because I break the cycle of thought and think new ideas weed is the spice of life man

No negativity keep the ride going forever

It can get you through hard times, or put you in them depending on your personality, maturity and brain chemistry. It makes doing nothing fun basically. Approach with caution if you have mental problems.

Do it. At least to know how it affects you. Its almost impossible to acquire a physiological dependence.

if you have poor self control dont make a habit of it, because youll go through money like nobody's business. But it tastes good, its one of the best highs you can get, and its not like drinking or other drugs where you have to force yourself to do it.

pros
-delicious
-good, long lasting mellow high
-smoking anything is a calming activity, smoking reefer more so
-amplifies the joy in other activies, like hiking, listening to music or watching movies/shows

cons
-dude weed lmao
-amplifies anxiety and paranoia if youre already prone

I can strongly recommend rolling a blunt and just chilling in the woods or at home

"breaking the law"
most people break the law everyday, there are too many laws to not. Like most of these myriad laws, cannabis prohibition is a useless law

0/10.

They are obvious off-topic advertising cancerous automated shill slide threads.

this is some third grade faggotry right here.

PATHETIC.

IT IS EASY TO BREAK FOR THE STRONG.

THE WEAK WILL SUCCUMB TO THE STRONG!

You can smoke every day without becoming a paranoid worthless fuck, literally stop smoking in the fucking mornings and only do it when your done with all the shit you need to do for the day.

>its one of the best highs you can get
no it's not

many many people dont get high the first few time. Some people barely get high at all.

Try again and dont over do it.

>tastes good
You mean it tastes like puke mixed with oregano and pepper?

Matey be relax about it do what you got to do

I've reached a point where I'm mellow all the time smiling and cheery and I'm a INTJ hermit

>Some don't get high for the first few times.

This is a myth.

It's the equivalent of saying a non-drinker could drink half a bottle of vodka and not feel it. It doesn't make any sense. If he didn't feel any effects, it's because he wasn't drawing the smoke down into his lungs by inhaling properly (which is common in people who have never smoked.

I am someone who uses marijuana in a non- recreational manner to treat migraines. Ask me anything.

Before you ask: Yes, weed culture is retarded. No, I'm not a fan of the high. It actually fucks with my anxiety, but it's better than any opiod or barbiturate that my doctor's have prescribed in the past.

Smoke wax/BHO everyday

Ama

ok Im talking a safe high that isnt habit forming

Opioids are cool and all but Im not just gonna go around recommending them to people.

I mean better than being drunk or a nicotine high. Obv benzos, MDMA etc etc cause more euphoria. Im talking balance of safety, physical comfort and so on.

reefer is absolutely top tier comfy

Just quit cause I was feeling run down. It really messes with your sinuses/lungs/immune system after a while. It's a very comfy drug though.

It's pretty damn good.
It just affects some people differently.

If you're a pretty anxious/depressed kind of guy or even just generally uncapable of not being influenced by something that feels good, don't do it.
You'll get addicted even if the substance itself doesn't cause addiction.

If you're lucky enough to be able to reap its benefits and still be in control of your life, knock yourself out.
It actually CAN help people.

Yeah your weed is shit my dude

Like pungent floral lemons and pine

Weed that tastes like pepper at all is bad. Its schwag, reggie. Dirt herb.

And another thing for noobs; you don't need to hold the smoke in to feel the effects - the active components are absorbed by your lungs within milliseconds. In fact, holding the smoke in is a bad idea as it can lower your blood's oxygen level and make you pass out (I've seen this happen to inexperienced people who watch too many movies).

Never mind these tight ass dead beats mate I'm with you

If they only knew how many people smoke weed everyday and are still productive and out going

~2 seconds is optimal, anything longer and youre wasting oxygen, anything less and youre wasting weed.

2nded

I used to smoke weed with friends. Then i got old and smoked weed by myself. Now i dont smoke any weed at all.

Taking the smoke into your lungs and breathing it back out is optimal. You don't need to hold it at all.

I've done it a few times but I would not recommend it. Despite what all these "Weed is harmless goys" people say it clearly effects people. People who I know that take it regularly are failures that strive for nothing. It makes people complacent

Also try to exhale from your nose

I'm going to roll a joint now I hope this thread will still be up because we need a

/Weed/ General: Comfy Edition

Glad smoking daily has worked out for you. Sadly for many this won't be the case.

Vaporize it instead. Pure THC and holding it in makes a huge difference.

It all depends on the personality.
Some see it as something to take the edge off.
That being said it makes me lazy for the entirety of the next day.

Yeah i used to be a bad stoner. It gets to be too much after a while and saps your energy. Found it a bit difficult to quit but not terrible.

At some point it's just easier to quit altogether than try to moderate use.

Smoked every day for the past 25 years. Life is good, I've always been employed. Don't listen to people who don't smoke tell you what its really like. Maybe it's just not for them. I don't drink personally so it's my only vice. Helps with sleeping, appetite, stress, creativity, etc.

oh yeah I agree it's the overall best drug

95% of the THC is absorbed in a few seconds, I think even 5s is a bit much.

How to get it and not get caught? I just want to escape this hell.

some people like being complacent though

Yeah exactly. Like cigs some people can handle moderation, some cant. So i dont try it.

I do think its overall not that harmful and should be legalized, but it is not aome miracle product, it has its pitfalls. Anyone espousing the infallible virtues of pot is usually a dependent burnout who cant admit theyre hooked.

Yep I smoked every day before bed for two years and it was incredibly painful to quit. I didn't start having normal sleep for almost a month.

Not a myth.
I felt fuck all the first time

when i was a dumb teenager but I'll never do it again
it's barely illegal in my state

i thought it was legal in bongland?

I didn't know what sleep was, till I started smoking

Yes, it's nice if you just chill at home and have nothing to do, watching a comedy movie makes you happy for a while. Makes you forget about the genocide of the white race for just a moment.

Probably a chav.

Careful tho theyll try and fuck you. Make sure you get a jewelry scale ( a cheap 5-10$ one will do) and make sure you dont buy shitty weed

>MFW I realized I need to quit to help get myself out of a rut and in the direction I need to go

I wish it was.

Yes, since running a company under a communist regime causes lots of stress I smoke from time to time to keep my mind clear.

Actually this shit gave me some weird as fuck dreams when I started using it. Like I had a dream where all the female characters from Overwatch had to fight facehuggers but a lot of them ended up when facehugged. After that their entire bodies would explode and and full grown xenomorph was born out of them. But then there was this one character who didn't explode but instead grew a dick and then the xenomorphs just started jerking her off. That's all I remember, does anyone else have these kind of weed dreams?

33 days clean cant go back to that loser lifestyle

smoked a lot of it, if you have no self control itll ruin your life-just like any vice/escapism tactic

its a moment of fake happiness thats all, it sucks but it feels good in the moment

if youve never done it, just dont do it

AMA, ive smoked a lot of it

Then it wasn't weed you were smoking or you only had one tiny puff or you weren't inhaling properly.

It is a myth. Just think about it; you're saying you exposed your system to a psychotropic substance and it didn't work. It's entirely equivalent to saying you drank a substantial amount of alcohol for the first time and didn't get drunk or that you took an ecstasy tablet and it had no effect but THEN - for some mysterious reason - your body decided "oh, better start getting high with this stuff instead of processing it with zero effects like one of the fucking X-Men..."

It's a myth. There is no mechanism for your body to not feel effects from it in this way.

Actually, weed causes your person to skip the REM-Sleepphase in which you dream, so you dream less under the influence of THC. But your brain will dream more after you quit to make up for their lack. You should dream very intense after quitting if you smoked for all longer time.

don't

Drugs are degenerate.

It does make you complacent but for me that means stability. Before I start smoking I was constantly restless to the point that I couldn't stand sticking to 1 job for more than a couple months. After smoking, stuck around, promotions etc. It's not for everyone but the "negative" side affects are benefital to some. As for quitting, there is a bit od dependenance but i think its more the ritual than chemical. A couple beers first night of sobriety and its gone

Yes, bud stopped. It relay slows you down. I would rather take ex or lsd

mind sharing?

Degenerates are degenerate.
If some upright person does something which is legal why shut it matter?

Can you get weed legally in jewland?

waar woon je?
ik kom nu langs

You're right, its just that my buddies told me to hold it in the first time and since then I've always held it in.

Ive literally seen it. Watched someone smoke for the first time, inhale (you can tell when smoke has been exhaled vs held in the mouth, you should know this) and they legitimately did not get high. It happens.

I recommend you stop smoking for the sole purpose to stop those dreams. Also stop playing overwatch fgt.

Nope, 1gr 100shekels.

I used it to quit drinking and cocaine and now I have a mild dependence on weed but that's okay because at least my drug habit isn't as expensive

Dude europeans and you spliffs

Just smoke a cigarette

Not me personally but I have friends that do to help their anxiety and such.

Some strains give you a very deep sleep. I work nights so I use Bubba Kush to help me sleep during the day.

Different strains cause different effects so when someone says "weed makes me paranoid" or "weed makes me lazy" its because they're not using the right kind for what they need. It really is a medicine.

the first few times me and 3 friends smoked we barely felt anything
and I know we were inhaling properly, straight into the lungs and holding it in
I think there's something to this

i'm high as SHIT right now. just got done smoking 2 bowls of some glorious wonder woman og and jacking off. came so hard i went super saijin.

i've got a bowl of kief waiting for me for the impending 420, along with some more weed. it's just fucking great, man.

remember this for whenever you DO try it: the very first time you smoke weed IS NOT THE HIGHEST YOU WILL EVER GET ON WEED.

feel with me, my family.

I think your brain has several THC receptors in the beginning but has to develop more after you first expose your brain to THC. In order to feel high I guess you need more stimulation than their are receptors available when you first expose your brain to it.

Only once a month because I got COPD. The sweetest part is cops dont give a shit about drugs and you get probation for possession. We're literally more free than some countries :3

This

Prior to smoking my drinking habbit was lie 200-300 a night out, just on drinks