This is now a thing in Croatia

Can't believe those fuckers are living in the past.
>European Union is not condemning this
>EU is allowing fascism to grow in Croatia
Why do we need another war on Balkans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is it written in english?
don't you have your own language?
it's almost as if someone created these, printed them, and sticked them around just to take a photo and post it to the internets

Whoever did that had to be really desperate que no

>why is it written in english?
jews don't speak Croat or Serb

You tell me. They are fucked up nation that's for sure.

srbe na vrbe

>Why do we need another war on Balkans?
because all those little kids who watch you cunts slaughter their fathers and rape their mothers are now old enough to shoot a rifle or set a land mine.

it's literally done by people from Sup Forums or those that think alike.

I've noticed an uptick in Croatian shitposting lately. Are they crossing over to the real world with memes?

Ustaše are looking for Serbian ghosts, I guess. Serbs make up 5% of Croatian population so it makes no sense to be against them.

dear god another serb/croat thread

you guys think youre more important than you actually are

Wtf i love croatia now

Man i do like serbs for killing muzzies

But i do love croats for being Nazobros

>European Union is not condemning this
>EU is allowing fascism to grow
Oy vey.

Why do Croats and Serbs hate each other. Why don't they team up against the Albanians?

>But i do love croats for being Nazobros
well someone has to be, since people in your country are cucklords.

At least something is happening here..
Ukrofags are same as Croats. Identity crisis.

I'm Croatian and shit like this makes me cringe. I'm all for nationalism, but crap like that, which happens on all sides, adds nothing.

They hate each other because their flags look alike

Fuck you genocidal asshole. Don't try to deny your history.

My dad is Croatian and still thinks this way. He said I can marry anyone I want they just can't be "nigger, Jew or Serbian". Granted he grew up oppressed in Yugoslavia but times have changed and he should move the fuck on.

Good.

So Croats are Catholic and Serbs are Orthodox, both are Christians.
So why not team up and remove the muslim?

>english

Its almost as if someone wants to divide and conquer the balkans.

Hmmm

It's ok mehicco the wall will be finished soon
Your dad is a very sad person.
Because muzzies and croats were nazis back in the day.
Bulgarians pls no backstab this time

>implying Serbs don't deserve to hang from trees
>implying they're not the most hated animals in Europe

>says the spic who knows nothing about their history

Honestly the only reason we even know about Serbia is some funny 90s patriotic music video about the Bosnian serb leader

Serbs are pretty lucky Sup Forums runs on memes and memes alone because if it wasn't for that one meme no one hear would give a shit about them in any way

nothing is happening in your zemlja Milos

you guys are about to legalize weed to try and create any industry outside of raspberries

both of your countries are irrelevant, start getting along

whats wrong with the picture?

meh its a white christian nation, just like croatia so in my eyes theyre both ok

both irrelevant still

I understand his perspective. He said Serbian soldiers used to fuck with him and his family as a kid. But still it's over. My best friend is Serbian and he doesn't even hate the guy he hates my Macedonian friend more and always tells him to get that Greek fucker out of my house when he comes over.

>Why do we need another war on Balkans?
So that Putin can move in and take over.

Yeah you know about Serbia cuz of memes, maybe that's because you're American?
Get along? Pfff fuck them, they love muslim Albania more than us.
Oh wow a Brit, yeah teach them guys.
Croat soldiers didn't fuck with Serbian families?
I know why your Serb friend hates FRYOM guy
Godspeed!

>Croat soldiers didn't fuck with Serbian families?
I am not disagreeing with you. I agree. I understand his problems but it's one sided. All my Croatian relatives seem to believe Croats dindu nuffin. I know better. Although I have cousins also born here who buy into that shit and it annoys me.

Fuck off yuroqueers

Are you serious? We have even bigger shit with shitocracy then the serbian/yugoslav communist hegemonism.

srbe na vrbe

and you are encouraging this hate by shitposting how we are fucked up and shit but don't realize that your country is the same and that this was done by stupid individuals

We hate shiptars(albanias) as much as serbians do. But serbians are like jews of the balkans they always took what's not theirs and have a complex of choosen nation.

CUVAJTE SE USTASE

in the last war, we were the defenders

>Yeah you know about Serbia cuz of memes, maybe that's because you're American?

Yeah I get, Americans are le ignorant of other cultures

You realize this board is overwhelmingly majority American right

Maybe Jesus will see this shitpost and will help us mutually
How are we the Jews we were working on crops 'n shit

don't tell me that they don't look like filthy turks

Oy bre 6 gorillion

>this triggers the serb

>serbshit talking about backstabing

We will help our Croat bros by buttfucking you.

SRBE NA VRBE

Filthy turks, not even the realy ortodox, just saint sava worshipers

that's why you alltogether with germans started both world wars and
killed millions of europeans
and lost
TWICE
ALL for nothing!

but somehow that's all our faulght, amirite?
cause we dem rayscis serbs stealin yo shit and whatnot.

Nigger you coulnd't and wouldn't even fight mongolian muslim larpers so Hans had to import Serbians into AH empire in order for us to defened you.
cowards!

In AustroHungary empire You had every god chosen opportunity to excel beyond beleif and make something out of yourselves.
You didn't do shit.

In every aspcect of life Slovenes have obblitarated you even without 1500km of seashore and natural resources and all of that with the half of your population.

>wishing your Christian brothers death

Pathetic.

jok 400
as expected
nice vpn
do you miss your dad?

this applies to both

Serbs are the scum of the Earth tho. They are the sole reason the Balkans are shit.

t. numale cuckrat

I don't remember ISIS ever starting a world war tho so fuck off

And your king was swineherd

It does, and the only reason the ethnic hatred exists is because of the consequences of the allies selling Yugoslavia out to the commies, no?

The resemblance is striking.
I travelled in the balkans like 9 years ago, serbs are turk tier, except for the far north, bosnians are a bit whiter (slav tier white) and croats are the whitest.

Didn't visit Albania, but got told it's a shithole anyways.

LOST TWICE
O
S
T

T
W
I
C
E

still though, we had king
unlike you

>trees
>not cranes

Hey maybe you should check your wife to see if she isn't raped right now

Have you visited Bulgaria?

Actually it doesn't. It is not very complex but let's just say they are ortodox and we are catholic. They are mix of turks, bulgarians and romanias and only because of ther ortodox autokefalicy tried to impose they nationality on other ortodoxs.

Maybe you should check if you got enough money for tomorrows loaf of bread to feed your wifes son you filthy shithead.

>implying you're not shill
>implying you won't be outbreded within next generation
>implying we give a fuck what world most achieved designated autistic lusers think of us
>implying your wonderfull fraulens are not being just now culturally enriched
>implying souldead german autistic morons should be in charge of who is white and who's not

serbs were starting shit before the world wars, before even the ottoman invasion, which they helped

have fun fighting your war guys :^)

Unfortunately not, but will travel some countries next year, do you recommend visiting Bulgaria?

Didn't they learn anything from the past? Facism always loses.

A bit more diversity would make croatia a better place.

Speak for yourself, nigger. Not all of us are uneducated dumbasses who don't know the world.

You still both follow the apostolic faith and the hatred from both sides should die out with the older generation.

t. leftover turk

also daily reminder that Bulgaria is 15% muslim nation full of tatars, sunni turks, gypsies, arabs and shitskin niggers

Why can't you faggots team up and remove kebab?

That's like asking why America and Canada don't team up to remove Taquitos.

just blare this out your speakers around croatians

when someone who coulnd't organise it's own nation into functioning society so instead larps as a wannabe german and has literally zero history, indoctrinated into his meme fake history starts to teach you about your history

fuck forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

S O O N

>bulgarian muslims guard the border and fight off immigrants
>serbian muslims break off in an autonomous country

where the fuck is that?

It's a germanefficientniggerhanger

germoney did that? im skeptical

You can drive one in the next germany simluator 3.0

>tactical rifle pass at 1:30

basically croatians are buttmad and jelly of us beyond the obsession
being for centuries part of the AH empire they had every opportunity to excel but alas they've failed and didn't make anything out of themselves
xence that complexes and pathological hatred first and foremost towards themselves and second toward us
they're broken beyond the redemption and as that they will always be a good exploit material for the international kikes

But if you remove burritos, they win.

Serbs are backstabbers.

I literally have several "Ratko Mladić heroj" grafitti on my building, also one "Nož žica Srebrenica".
Don't be a fucking hypocrite, people like that exist in Serbia and Montenegro too.
Besides it was some edgy kid. Which is sad but what do you expect, they are poisoned since childhood.
This is what people meant when they said we're headed towards disaster in 80's.
Nationalism of local kind is special kind of cancer. Mix it with communist mentality and you get this shit we drown in today.

There's nothing wrong with this.

t. Bozgor

theres a reason why /k/ autists love the Balkan wars

>Something-something West gives 0 shits about troubles on Balkans.
You new, son?

Yo, give me a quick rundown on the Bozgors.

Crybaby faggot, Serb Scum

top kek

You guys need another ethnic cleansing tho. Starting with all the migrants Serbia is allowing toe squat there.