Correct ?

Correct ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me ONE direct quote where Bannon says whites are superior to blacks.

Whens the referendum to make Erdogan the Sultan of Turkey?

Correct.

FUCK THAT TRAILER TRASH

no, because it's a typo. you need to omit "believes he" and then it will be correct you gobbler

how influential is the guy on the left compared to the guy on the right?

You know he does. Most people on Sup Forums believe this but have never said it out loud.

bannon: closest advisor to the president
elba: some token black actor

i rest my case

Bannon will live to age 78, ripping fat lines and chugging scotch up until his last day. The nigger will die of a heart attack at 53.

Who's smarter?

Intelligence is pretty much the only thing that matters for humans now.

>you know he does

But Idris Elba is a literal cuck. Raised another man's child for 18 years.

Well Idris Elba doesn't run the most powerful country on the planet so I'd say Bannon is correct here.

Of course he does. Everyone know that whites are superior to niggers.

>not knowing what an outlier is

Bannon
>Media company
>Successful as a director/filmmaker
>Adviser to the President
>Shaping world history to fit his ideas

Idris Elba
>actor in TV shows and movies
>"musician"
>once failed to get the part of James Bond

Really makes me think...

well he is but he doesnt believe that. bannon is the epitome of good goyness. In fact he loves it so much jews are concerned they cant control him. He loves judeo-christianity and would glass MENA to save the West and Israel. Everynight he recites 'non nobis domine' and dreams of the next crusades. Also he obviously loves burgers and freedom.

Sage

Bannon is a "western civilization" populist guy who embodies a lot of the Pat Buchanan sentiments. So somewhere deep inside he probably understands that America was made for a white European population and can only survive under such a population.

Anyway, this picture is photoshopped and Bannon doesn't even look that bad. He's pretty old and still has a full head of hair.

You just know he does
One is a White House director USMC Vet that can kill that chinlet coon with his bare hands. Your point?

1st he doesn't
2nd he is

Stop drinking alcohol.

It is correct

F A K E N E W S

One is an entertainment monkey, the other controls the most powerful country in the world.

>genetic superiority is defined solely by the good looks

wow if he wasn't such a fat shit, he could have been on the ticket

Where does the redness come from? allergies?

Could be Rosacea.

Mostly from photoshop

kek
>actor

>one is a Harvard graduate & successful businessman
>the other is a hood nigger who acts

I asked for literally one quote from Bannon ever talking about genetic superiority and I get

>why do you need a quote, you just know he believes in white supremacy

See the problem?

Alcoholism.

>You just know
>No proofs

If they never say it, how can you know?

>die of a heart attack at 53
Not likely
he's not a slave-descended black, his parents were ghanan and sierra leone, who live a lot longer than american blacks once removed from their home countries.
Hell, even IN Ghana, the life expectancy is almost the same as american blacks. And they have terrible conditions.
So He'll live til at least 65

This, it's the 21st century, being physically strong is unimportant.

Pretty much this

i don't think Bannon is a white supremacist. but understanding that America won't survive without a white majority isn't the same as white supremacy.

this is what subhumans actually think people like Bannon thinks

kick that around in your head, I mean these people are the dumbest most filthy fucking retards you can conceive of

complete fucking 0 IQ retards

absolutely. fucking/ nothing

Idris Elba is an awesome actor. Say what you will about him politically(OMG A NIGGER I AM SO AFRAID OF NIGGERS BECAUSE I'M AN INSECURE LITTLE MEXICAN), but no-one can deny he's an awesome actor.

guy on the left became one of the most powerful men on the planet from running a conspiracy blog

guy on the right is a nigger that says line in front of a camera

idk OP you tell me who's the superior one there

yes

It is called drinkers nose, its common among men who drink, the real name is rosacea. He shows signs of long term alcoholism, he may only have a few more years.

Street view of Turkey.

>chief advisor to the president
>not superior to some actor
Ok Ahmed.

Every smart person knows that negroes are inferior.

>being this retarded

Bannon is smarter and more influential than that nigger. He can also have white children.

Average Turkish woman without makeup

OH OH OH OH OH OH MEMED OH DAB ON IT OH MEMED OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH OH OH OH OH I JIZZED OH MEMED OH BABY OH OH OH I CUMMED OH YEAH MEME MEME MEME MEME MEME

Why do leftists do that? At least when we use photoshop, it's obviously for laughs. I noticed they rarely post a picture of Trump without making him more orange, or shrinking his hands/making him fatter.

One of them works in the white house. The other works in the jail house.

>literally fat shaming
triggered

Why did all the high school males look so much more masculine back then? Today's college kids, the ones that aren't obese, still have bodies of 12 year old girls, only taller.

>You just know that Hillary, democrat politicians, and comet pizza are involved in a massive demon worshipping cult that rapes and sacrifices prepubescent children.
Our conspiracy theory has more proof than yours.

Funny because I'm supposed to implicitly believe the guy on the right is genetically superior to the guy on the left.

Since when did lifting weights correlate to genetics at all? And which of these two men is more successful?

One used his cunning and his intelligence to become the right hand man of the most powerful person on earth and the other is a nigger with a cool voice but no real acting ability.

You tell me who's superior.

>but understanding that America won't survive without a white majority isn't the same as white supremacy.
That's moving the goalpost further and further away from the claim in OP's pic and still ultimately runs into the same exact roadblock:

Has Bannon ever said anything like that?

If there were ANY clear instances of Bannon directly pushing any kind of pro-White position, mainstream media would be playing it on loop for 4 years. Therefore, it's safe to assume there are no such instances.

i thought looks werent important to leftists

>You know he does.
>he probably understands that America was made for a white European population
>You just know he does

Whole lotta speculation going on here.

SUN
BAT
HER

now thats not fair. youre right about bannon but idris can actually act. probably doesnt even know an sjw is using him as part of a meme.

He's not fat because of genetics. He's fat because he's a politician in his 60s.
Similarly, the nigger isn't fit because of genetics. He's fit because he's an actor whose career is based on staying in good physical shape.

>You know he does
that's what I thought, fuck off MSM

This. He's a good fucking actor and most of you guys are fgts.

your lack of broofs is disturbing.

>WE HAZ MUSCLES N SHEEEIT

Less ATP to power your brain desu

>tfw white enough to be considered white
>tfw still tanned enough to fit in non-white social circles

One has risen to the top of the world's most powerful nation and has access to executive control. The other is an actor who got famous playing a gang member.

Have you heard of dog whistle? Do you really think he is unaware of racial inferiority of negroids? Almost everyone including Hillary is a racist

>Compare an old man to a young nig
>Someone pulls out pic of old man when he's young
>Just as fit on nig

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Wrong. White = 100% European without Iberian, Greek, Italian and Balkan garbage

Elba is a rapist. The info is out there. Most outlets are simply too timid to report the stories. I vaguely remember hearing an actress say something about it on Opie and Anthony a few year ago. She didn't want to name names so they acted like the assholes they are and tried to guess the name of the guy. It was Patrice who guessed it was Elba and she suddenly clamped down and shut up.

There are stories out there about Elba being very aggressive sexually.

On an intellectual level he sure is.

I feel like they're shills pushing the "RACIST BANNON" meme, but it doesn't really matter whether they're real people or not.

The fact is they're wrong.

Their argument is even worse than MSM, because when CNN calls Bannon racist they at least point to the headlines of Breitbart articles.

These idiots don't offer any substantiation at all.

>britons

blaqs are usually more athletic and whites are usually much smarter and less prone to anti social behavior. of course there are outliers for both

You blew out your reds on the bannon pic. Learn 2 colour

I thought superficial aspects like skin color aren't a basis on which to discriminate?
What happened leftists?
Is it suddenly OK to discriminate on looks?

He wrote a book, you know. Fucking read it.
He says "It's scientific fact that race is irrelevant in any social normative, however cultures can be inferior."

He goes on to praise that Christians were the ones who lifted the veil of race.

He has no racial sentiments whatsoever, and the only thing he's been accused of is his affiliation with the Tea Party. So the large mental gymnastics is that they must all be KKK white supremacists

It's ok when they do it.

Heh

>You know he does
actually, I don't. Now prove it. Actually, don't bother since you cant

go piss up a rope

they're obsessed with race and appearance. They're shallow people with no values so all they have is themselves. They're lonely and ugly and they hate everyone who is driven and/or beautiful.

>more athletic

Blacks are literally more likely to be obese in the United States.

wrong

bannon isn't even a white supremacist, you stupid roach

>*gets punched*
>muh IQ

Physical superiority doesn't mean genetic superiority. A super buff guy could still be genetically inferior to a skinny guy.
>again with the bannon nazi memes

You're on the wrong board.
youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

my DNA test says I'm 100% white tho
also actual Russians are like 7% Asian on average, so I'd stay put if I were you

good luck thinking your way out of a shattered collarbone and crushed windpipe

WHERE'S WALLACE?

STRING!

STRING!

WHERE'S WALLACE?

So that's how the face of an alcoholic fat guy looks like.

*drops atomic bomb*