DACA on Trump

On December 1st, 2015, I was admitted to the Ivy League's University of Pennsylvania with a $282,220 scholarship. And now, almost a whole year later, a fascist is out to delegitimize not only my achievements, but my existence. Trump is out to normalize the deportation of millions of undocumented immigrants, he is out to increase the incidences of incendiary police brutality, and he is out to destroy the very communities that this oppressive nation thrives off of.

If undocumented people are to be kicked out, this nation would spend billions on doing just that and lose billions more in the destruction of jobs and the loss of residents to tax. DACA makes engineers, doctors, and lawyers possible. It is the moral duty of humanity to support immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/444157/trump-going-cancel-daca-or-not
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If undocumented people are to be kicked out, this nation would spend billions on doing just that and lose billions more in the destruction of jobs and the loss of residents to tax.

all the gibsmedat that these leeches take more than makes up for it

>It is the moral duty of humanity to support immigrants.
no.

Go home you ungrateful mooch.

Have Mexico write me a check for 282,220 dollars and then were OK

>incendiary police brutality, and he is out to destroy the very communities that this oppressive nation thrives off of.
>oppressive nation

Self deport you ungrateful bitch
Then kill yourself

can we report this guy to ICE??

282K in free money and a seat at a prestigious college that could go to a deserving CITIZEN. This country is fucked.

If you came here against our laws, you don't have the right to demand shit from us or our government.

>DACA makes engineers, doctors, and lawyers possible

This is the kikiest post I've seen all day. Gas yourself.

you should be deported just for being arrogant enough to post that on social media

This image tackles all your concerns and then some.

I will report Erik Vargas to ICE if no one else has, should I?

Pablo, put down the taco and get out.

Paul Ryan, Reince Priebus, and RINOs are leaning on Trump to amnesty daca dreamers. More than 800 new welfare-soaking dreamers approved every day:
nationalreview.com/corner/444157/trump-going-cancel-daca-or-not

Note: Trump ran on promise to end daca via EO on Day 1.

$360,000 in scholarships for four years of medical school.

Why should American universities subsidize the education of foreigners? They inflate the price of education since they have to pay cash (or take scholarships away from Americans), and cannot get Financial Aid as non-citizens.

When they graduate with advanced graduate degrees, they shill themselves out to any American company that will sponsor their H1-B or citizenship. They accept ridiculously low wages, which lowers the wages of Americans.

It's bullshit. Go study in your country. Make your schools better. It's already hard enough getting into a good school here, and having to compete with cheating chinks from across the world, whose parents will pay cash for school (no matter the price), just makes it worse.

I just reported him to ICE LOL

Go ahead merifucks, kick this doctor out of your country, we'll happily take her in, a doctor.

Go for it.

done, see

We should kick her out before giving her a quarter million dollars in free shit, then she'll be nothing. You can keep her.

>admitting you are breaking the law

Looks like these kiddies aren't that smart to begin with.

Ok, cool. don't dance around your status as "undocumented" you're an illegal. you or your family broke the law to get you where you are now. Do you have a state ID & Social security card that isn't fake? If not, don't let the door hit you on the way out then come back the legal way. It's the moral duty of the persons country they are leaving in record numbers to provide for their citizens too, but you & family aren't sticking around are you? Anchor babies need to be stopped, not just because of mexico, but the fucking chinese who have "vacation births" in the states so the little shit kid can have duel citizenship in the future.

>too smart to shut the fuck up about being undocumented
really makes you think huh

Make Mexico great for once instead of shitting up the US

>all the gibsmedat that these leeches take more than makes up for it