I am croatian (jugoslav)) and drnuk ask me anything

i am croatian (jugoslav)) and drnuk ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

priorfructal.com/en/prior-pear-viljamovka
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that shit looks gr8
i guess you wanted a question. is that shit as gr8 as it looks?

How'd you get a pear in a bottle.

Really baked my potatoes.

how did they fit pear in that bottle?

what do you think about the Jews?

How do they get the pear in the bottle? Where can I buy one of those?

You put the bottle around the pear while it's just a little bud and let nature do the rest

You grow the pear inside the bottle next to a tree.

Rakija is a true white man's drink

So there are trees out there with hundreds of bottles on them? What the fuck? i thought it was a science trick like getting an egg to go into a bottle.

it is very good alchohol
this man answered your questions
i never met one, i don't like ((((jews))) i don't have an opinion on jews

What do you think about liberals

That's some retarded stroke of genius

i don't like liberals and croatian liberal youth is trying to imitate the ameircann and it gets on my nerves

How do they get the pear in there?

I'm Croatian, going home again June for an other holiday. What do you guys really think about us diaspora?

I still can't figure out if you're meh about us, jealous, hate us, think she aren't racist enough, think were all fags? Or maybe its all of the above.

Outside if family, I got the feeling many people were cool when I told em my dads Croatian and I try to get 'home' as much as possible. Especially coz I have to travel from the other side of earth and have to spend thousands to do so, might be different if I lived in Austria or Germany

I'm going to Croatia this summer and I'm so getting that bottle with the pear in it

i envy you and so does everybody else

come to istria too

Been there twice. I've been to Pula and Medulin

How many Bosniaks have you killed today?

i live in pula but my father works near venice so i visit sometimes

That looks sweet

1. Does it taste like pear?

2. Do people eat the pear after? Like to they stick a knife up there to get it out?

bosnaiks and serbs and croats are the same nation anyways i am not psychopath

la bonne poire tmtc

you have to take a census in croatia what do you choose

1) croat
2) yugoslav

Do you like kruskovac more than pelinkovac?
Also Istria or Dalmazia?

i mean you can eat it
but it's soggy and shit
formage
yugo

I've been to Venice but I didn't like it at all. I loved Pula and Medulin tho

why the fuck are you spelling it as gr8 rather than just typing the word out
it takes like 20 miliseconds and you won't look like a 13 year old / nigger

yes
istria
and it only has slight taste of pear

Going of this question Do you want diaspora to come back to homeland or do you dislike us?

How strong is catholicism in Croatia?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how comfy is your country?

thats really fking cool. i figured they sealed the bottom of the glass after placing a pear in it. it makes me want some even more

step 1 : dry it up
step 2 : insert it in the bottle
step 3 : profit

So, in terms of genetics, you're saying Croats and Bosniaks are just like Danes and Norwegians?

baguette

>sell liquor with a pear in the bottle
>~40% less actual liquor needed to fill the bottle
>make ridiculous profits
Who could be behind this?

The Jews

1 because it clearly triggers you
2 because its a HABIT picked up from online gaming
dnt b suc a fgt gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

it is very comfy i say maybe 8 in the coast and 6 in slavonia
it is very strong and most people are religious
well it is your choice to come back and i would like to immigrate to new zealand
we don't dislike you, we don't even talk about diaspora much
do you guys have basically the same language?
guillotine

would you embrace a language called serbo-croatian in de jure but defacto let the provinces practice their respective language and heritage as an effort to end the serbo-croatian hegemony.

Looking from outside it looks very comfy.
Like they still can enjoy life and not be too stressed.
I go on trips to Istria often with my gf and I love the feeling of walking through the streets of some old city.

Smaller cities still give a vibe of comfy and easy, and not stressful at all.

Then again, this is just what it looks like as a tourist, e a really nice place to live, with nice people.
Not at all like their shitty neighbours from slovenia.

yes
slovenes try to imitate the germans

Say I'm looking for a croatian milf to dick down, what are my odds looking like?

priorfructal.com/en/prior-pear-viljamovka

>The production of PRIOR pear viljamovka is a very demanding process, that, at the end results in a refined, supreme product. Only carefully picked, large pear fruits are suitable, which are place in the bottles in the right moment, when they are optimally ripe. In that way a supreme drink with the right percentage of alcohol for a fruit liquor is produced.

>which are place in the bottles in the right moment
>place in the bottles

would you prefer a neutral foreign policy but a nationalistic internal policy to safeguard the future of our people

I've seen the main sights of Dalmatia (Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Sibenik, Trogir, Plitvice National Park). It was extremely beautiful, but they're were a lot of tourists (Angl* trash) so I never really had much of an impression of how the average Hrvoje lives.

So the coast looked pretty prosperous, like a riviera in Spain would look like honestly.

is god really a serb?

Are you much of a catholic these days?

are you rich?
nationalistic i guess
god is from judea the last time i heard

people like to say they're great catholics but in reality they rarely go to church, maybe once a year

Do you like Serious Sam?

would you harbor good relations with the west and east slavs before the neighboring Germanics and romance peoples

yes
never played it

This guy is weird as fuck.

>People really like that there's a whole pear in the bottle and they always ask how we get it in there. We actually take off the bottom of the bottle to put it in but we also do a premium brandy where the monks at a monastry in eastern Slovenia grow the pear inside the bottle.

Too bad the local retards in this thread are talking about their own bullshit instead of the only interesting thing their homeland ever produced.

Finish these lyrics

Svake noći Boga za te molim
Pivajući kamenu i drači...

finally what is the realistic solution to the Bosnian and Macedonian problem

Croatia has by far been my favorite country to visit. Especially the coast. I was dating a nice Croatian girl in the late 90's and we'd visit her family from time to time. I haven't been since '98. I hope it's largely unchanged.

>Svake noći Boga za te molim
>Pivajući kamenu i drači...
Croatio ka mater te volim
umorna si, samo mi ne placi
Sve cu pisme pokloniti tebi
sve djardine, neka mi te kite
Croatio iz duse te ljubim
ja te volim ka i mati dite
what is that problem?

i do alright, i would be sailing into croatia if that means anything

What does gasoline taste like?

rakija

Remove kebab, become part of greater Serbia, or do what's best for you and try to get the Austrians to take you back.

After all, they built most of your infrastructure. Tram in Sarajevo for instance. All Tito could do is tear down the train lines the Austrians built.

my grandpa use to make his own alcohol with pear or plum
nasty shit over 90°
20 years laters it's still "drinkeable"

I am American and drunk, I feel those feels.

>you dip!

How many Serbian skulls did your relatives crush with a sledge hammer? Pics?

My dad owns a lot of land down in Bosna (village close to Kiseljak, which is Croatian), I want to move down there eventually. When do you think is the right time to move? How is the situation down there?

>You will never drink liquor with a full pear in the bottle
Feels bad man. Do Croatians often drunkenly cut themselves trying to get the pear out?

bosniak decline from the slavic fold and embracing relations with their religious brethren rather than their blood brothers and the claim of language and heritage that is not based on facts

macedonian decline from the slavic fold and LARPing continuously as heirs to alexander the great

German ingenuity right there

oh
well fuck them

How do you feel about Josip Tito?
Do you wish that Yugoslavia was still all one country?

you don't get it out unless you're really drunk and feel like smashing bottles

yes

Thoughts on Macedonia?

I've been saving a pear brandy since 2007, the bottle looks too good to open up. I wonder what it taste like.

Do you think that Yugoslavia will ever be able to be reformed in all it's former glory

think about the two questions i asked try to come up with an answer because in this time and age it is hard to figure out a solution

no

Hey, there are us Bosnians who fucking hate Islam mate. I have a cousin who married to a turkish dude. Never talk with her anymore

(((yugo))) Croat kek, he is not a real croat, he is probably a serb or bosniak living in Istria.

there is no notion of bosnians, only serbs and croats

they themselves have only claims to their heritage not to the blood

so basically the choice is between south slavic nationalism and ethnic (mostly cultural) nationalism

Bosnians have existed since Tvrtkos kingdom. Yes perhaps we were Serbs and Croats before that but we separated long time ago. Still genetically the same though.

fuck you i am real croat

Yes, Viljamivka (if made properly) is the drink of the gods.

Stop feeding the trolls.

Kruskovac
Istria, because it's ours.

Last time I ate that pear ended up badly. You're not supposed to eat it, but you could do it anyways.

There are differences. Bosnians are usually very good people, retarded, but good. Zagreb whores are about the most degenerate whores you can find. Bosnian girls seem better to me. Croatian diaspora in Slovenia is fairly okay, compared to Bosnian diaspora. Croatians aren't bad people too.

>I am Croatian and drunk
You could have just said you're a slav.

Why are yugonostalgics always from Istria?

i am not from istria

what kind of sorcery is this?

he was crowned king of bosnia and the king of serbs by the grace of the hungarian king

as for the genetics and the history the blood we share is eastern european by the tibes of the croats and the serbs

and the untold natives which culture language and every cultural heritage they had was lost or minimally absorbed

to call bosnians a slavic people by the name of a river named by a pre slavic tribe is wrong

that is the reality of things and its a hard one to accept in bosnia hence they gravitate to islam and the mid east to reaffirm their identity

Is buying land cheap?

I agree with all you say, I'm just giving you the facts of when "Bosna" came to exist.

I would much rather prefer another yugoslavia, Also need to remove Islam and reinstate Bosnian church. It's not an easy one and honestly, I don't think it will happen

Oh I saw Istria mentioned a few times so I figured you're Istrian.
So you're somewhere from Dalmatia or up north?

The Eternal Hrvat strikes again

Fuck off, negroid kike.

>Slovenes try to imitate Germans
youtube.com/watch?v=J6VTiG1lt5M
Slovenes are just starting to reject all this shit, you're the problem now Ante. Ask any Dejan you want.

No, that established routine.

came into the thread to ask this question. i wasnt disappointed. i want to see the grove in person