Black guy here. How can I spot a pol user on the street? I need to know so I can put you in your place irl...

Black guy here. How can I spot a pol user on the street? I need to know so I can put you in your place irl, cause we both know you won't do shit when a real nigga confronts you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLhNQqh7KOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jokes on you I don't leave my room NIGGER.

i hope you whip out thatlarge tubular cream dispenser

>implying Sup Forums isn't a bunch of shitskins just like you

They check people's documents and have stylish, made out of crap materials uniforms.

He browses Sup Forums if he is:
>6'8
>8 inch dick
>blonde eyes and blue hair
>300,000 salary a month
>Harem of aryans licking every inch of exposed skin
>Wears a smug pepe shirt
>Holds mein kampf in his right hand and the bible in his left
>carries a katana to slay muslims and racemixers

youtube.com/watch?v=JLhNQqh7KOU

Fellow black guy here.

These pale faggots can't do shit. They're weak, autistic, and have no clue what the real world is like.

>A White guy larping as a Black guy here. How can I spot a pol user on the street? I need to know so I can put you in your place irl, cause we both know you won't do shit when a real neckbeard nigga confronts you.

Hi Boogie.

You would just be reinforcing our rhetoric.

Don't do it, user.

We all wear beards, flannel, sport thick rimmed glasses, and talk about modern art and culture. Feel free to open fire.

Niggers don't do shit except chimpout. Nigger Translation click click knock click ooga booga click

You right nigga. These mothafuckin racist trump supporters wouldn't do jack shit if they see me pull up with that stick feel me? I'm squad deep, killers beside me, gang gang.

Keep hiding behind political correctness faggot.

>Implying we ever go in the streets

>"Hahahahaha whitey won't stand up to me if I confront him, especially if I get him in a dark alley or some shit like this."
>"Hey WHITE BOI! FUCK YOU AND YOUR RACE! IMMA ASSBLAST YOUR DAUGHTER OOGA-BOOGA CLICK CLICK!
>"AHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK DID YOU STAB/SHOOT ME WITH A KNIFE/GUN? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CURL UP IN A BALL AND DIE! RACIST FUCK!"

>Assuming this isn't bait, which it almost certainly is;

Hey OP, you do realize that:
A.) It's impossible to tell a Sup Forumslock on sight unless they're a rank newfag.
B.) Not all of us are basement dwellers.
C.) Not all of us are racist.

If I happened to let slip that I visit Sup Forums in some way, and someone hit me, I would break their fucking face. I'm what most people here call a 'libshit', but I am no pushover, nor would I pull punches because you're black.
However, unlike most here, I would take no pleasure in it.

maybe you're right, but you are more likely to get killed by your buddy Jamal for cutting in line at the gangbang where you are both fucking your own mothers.

when u see someone that looks woke, clean shaven hair cut, clean cut glasses, ironed clothes, youll know.

dude, I'm white and these autistic fucking people are a form of humor to me. It's like watching a rob schneider movie. No script, bunch of autism and one liners then a sub-par ending.

Look for any black man. 90% of pol is black anyway.

Fuck my wife nigger.

Look for their gun, you'll know it's a pol user from that

Sure, here's pol.

I call out niggers all the time. Niggers are pussies. THey just look shocked and "w-w-wah he sayss?"

You would cower before me. I'm 6'4" and ripped.

Lil nigga we lurk in the shadows.

nigger fag behind the keyboard detected!

manlet.

Back the fuck up you too little.

They're dressed in blue and ride black and white cars you nig.

They look like slave owners.

>leaf
>real world

Have fun living in your fantasy land drake

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
absolutely all of this.

please use hollowpoint ammo

You'll know us by the scent of our BWCs.

not this
this
fpbp

I'm 7'1" and ripped! I do MMA also. Fear me.

This man was interested in Asian culture and married because he was socially unable to marry a white woman due to his political beliefs and personality quirks (he is very socially conservative, a Holocaust denier and anti-Semite, extremely homophobic, very shy, not many friends, belief that white women are too liberated, extremely meek and unable to make eye contact with others, steps off the sidewalk when larger men approach, unwilling to work or make money for fear of violating Christian scripture).

>Fear me.

lick my balls slave

also:
>Drives a Delorean
>Brings chains and rattles them to scare off the coons "shoo nigger shoo! go on! get!"
>Pours $1000 champagne into water ballons and throws them at homeless people but doesn't partake in alcohol consumption because that is degenerate.
>Consults the spirit of the Fuhrer himself on how best to dispense of his enemies.

Nigger, you can't afford to live in my neighbourhood, you come up here, we'll take your coat and leave you in the woods.

>How can I spot a pol user on the street?

Look out for skinnyfat non-white nerds.

Its all fun and games til the white boy with long hair comes back and shoots up the school. And they blame it on MARILYN.

never ever forget you're outnumbered

this aint the 1950s anymore albino. This is just the begiining. Therers been an awakning in the force albino, can you feel it?

Niggers do *nothing* if evenly matched. You know your pussy ass won't do shit man to chimp.

He really think that /pol is still a white board. Poor nigger.

The black guy didn't have a BBC though. How can be compete with BWC like this? This is what the average white guy is packing.

Lmao what makes you think i won't just kill you? Your life is worthless anyways. I won't even feel bad.

Seriously this is how it goes every time. You approach and take that nig posture that screams "i am pretending to be still so i can sucker punch you because my genes are inferior and cowardly"
>i watch.

Then it comes,

Before you even realize your punch missed i have your midsection wrapped. The next thing you feel is falling backwards.

Then your head hits the ground.

Then i stomp you to death. This has happened 3 or 4 times.

Missing people stay missing for a reason.

Go back to Africa.

little do you know that the cucked guy in the pic is also a black latino mongrel (puerto rican)

with 2 other brothers and a weapon only

I'd prolly beat your ass. 6'1; 225, squat 405, bench 280. You?

shit thread

>a gay anime poster
kys

tough guy on the internet

how ironic

>cower

Confirmed larping white boi

Are you threatening me?

holy shit u got me