Drumpf blown the fuck out

Drumpf blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sence depicting there would be a less food in america after the taco niggers got kicked out
>Overweight couple
What did he mean by this?

Using comics to try and get points across. The left's tactics because none of you retarded free loaders can read more than 2 sentences.

>there was no food prior to 1980s

>illegals are all underpayed farming slave labour
So progressive
So liberal

as if we won't be able to get produce without illegals

maybe now the Americans won't be spending all their tax money on freebies for illegal invaders

>Housing illegal immigrants is the only way of obtaining cheap labor from Mexico.
He can just give them seasonal visas so mexicans come when they are needed (harvest) and leave when the job is done. That's how Canada does it.

Did we not have produce before the Mexcrement invasion?

i write for shareblu

My grandfather lived off one carrot a year and he fucking liked it.

They were going to be replaced by robots in 5 yrs anyway, who cares?

C-can they just, come out and say it like that?

Comics like this one are proof that Trump has hit a sore spot in the anti white agenda.

Keep up the pressure to deport illegal immigrants. It is working.

I NEED SLAVES TO PICK MY FIELDS - Democrats then, Democrats now.

drumpf

FUCKING LOL! DRUMPF CANT EVEN PICK A VEGETABLE!! WE NEED OUT ILLEGAL SLAVE LABOR TO PROP UP OUR SUBSIDIZED AGRICULTURAL INDUSTRY!!

The absence of cheap labor and imports will drive up cost and/or reduce the supply of fresh produce. The concept is not that deep - its really fucking basic.

WE NEED SLAVES TO MAKE OUR FOOD FOR CHEAP

t. faggot freedom hating democrats

>illegals are the only people who can pick food
>slavery is okay

these people have short memories.

>Southern Cali/Texas big farms will actually have to invest in American Made farming equipment instead of foreign farm equipment

>Vegetables are illegal immigrants

>that drawing style

Disgusting

Why don't you have your own garden. Industrial agriculture contributes to "man made climate change." Why are you not doing your part to save the world?

>lazy Amerifats import a ton of nigger slaves
>set them free
>realize they don't have free shit
>replace nigger slaves with spic slaves
>murica is freedom
>complain about being less than 60% white

>Illegals in alaska.

That's a long ass way to swim from mexico

HURR LINCOLN IF YOU FREE THE SLAVES WHO WILL PICK ALL THIS COTTON

>>Housing illegal immigrants is the only way of obtaining cheap labor from Mexico.
>He can just give them seasonal visas so mexicans come when they are needed (harvest) and leave when the job is done. That's how Canada does it.

It's how the U.S. does it too, it's called an H2-A visa and is designed specifically for migrant agricultural workers.

OP speaks from his ass.

>plants will not grow without duan jaun singing the mexican anthem for them

Fried chicken with fries and coca cola is tasty, but has no useful nutrition.

That's why you eat it, and 2 hours later, you're hungry again. You must eat fruit and veggies too to feed your hunger, or you might get fat by shoving empty kcal.

>america had no food before mexican immigrants

>even her superautist supporters draw Hillary being held up by 2 bodyguards with a third one rushing up to catch her as she falls
kek

Do these people even know how to draw?
>what is perspective

Add a California produce stand with 25$ things and you got yourself a deal.

According to liberals vegetables are so expensive everyone that isn't a billionare has to eat at mcdonalds and get fat

>Minimum wage laws don't effect food prices
>Food can only be cheap and widely available if workers work for less than minimum wage
Which is it?

Is this the end of the GOP?

innocent passage is longstanding maritime law.

Found the dumb fuck who only eats potatoes carrots and corn and bread. Go get a heart attack with you carbs already dumb shit.

Vegetables cannot exist without Mexicans.

You can supplement your store products with home grown food if you have space for it. However, it would only be supplementary unless you own a significant patch of land and spend significant time on a low value activity.

Agriculture is not a significant contribute to le 'climate change' from what I understand.

Again its pretty basic. If the cheap farm labor leaves supply goes down or costs go up (or both). Its really simple man.

>we should allow Mexicans to stay here because we exploit them like slaves
Good to see slavery is back on the DNC's platform

>produce
>overweight
>American flag

it fits

the voting rights act was a mistake

Doesn't greasy fried chicken contain more nutrients than most fruit?

Elise > Camilla

Invalid argument.

Migrant workers have work visas and are not illegal aliens.

NOICE

Holy shit........ really makes you think....

>implying there isnt already equipment in America to do these shitty vine/tree harvesting shit
>implying it isnt blacks

>You see, Ivan, if put "Spy Ship" on back of boat
>Enemy can't be seeing is spy ship until already past and done with the spyings

>if we get rid of the slaves America is DOOMED

You are taking the piss m9.

That's bullshit.

Most produce at grocery stores comes from foreign countries.

You have to go to a farmer's market to buy local.

>Dumpf will never stick to his word, you got played, Trumpanzies!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH DRUMPF KEPT HIS WORD HOW DARE YOU DRUMPFETES

Why do men even make comics like this?
Why do they not realise that feminists will hate them no matter what?

Why is voter ID laws even a race-related issue at all in the US?

>comic maker is useless father and waste of space
>projects his family situation onto every family
>doesn't realize that just because he's a piece of shit to his wife and children doesn't mean every father is

really joggin my noggin here

>We need a higher minimum wage!

>We need illegal labor paid with slave wages!

>We need to give illegals citizenship!

>We need new illegals that we can pay slave wages to!

Rinse + repeat until the USA is Brazil

that image (and line of argumentation) is hilarious because it's not even true, but feminists have tried REALLY HARD for years to make it true. they literally exclude all the kinds of shit men routinely do around the house from being counted as "house work", and EVEN THEN men still nearly do as much house work as women, all while working significantly more hours and commuting far longer distances than women.

(add "on average" to basically everything I just wrote, but you already understood that unless you're retarded)

Why the hell did he label the reflecting pool? He drew the Washington monument and the white house, there's no mistaking the pool.

the question you should be asking is this

Am I willing to pay 50 cents more on produce but know Paco, Maria and their 59 children have been deported and wall'd?

Wow, you guys need to stop saying "neckbeard." Now.

Yes but that user was wrong. The reason you need fruits and veggies is vitamins and fiber. Fiber is what helps keep you feeling full for a while

Liberals think blacks are too dumb to use computers and / or don't have any ID because they're all hoodlums and criminals.

Demeaning left-leaning racism at it's finest.

That's why you generally have the caretaker of the house not actually have a paying job?
It's almost as if the family unit worked for thousands of years and didn't need changing by having women being "independent" and working another job. Really make ya think.

>This cartoon is why Trump won!
He's right, but not in the way he thinks.

So it is the racism-of-low-expectations that spooks again?

>"I like slave labor"
Get a load of this cartoonist.cam

I think it will actually just increase the amount of local farming and communal farming initiatives, which is great from health, economic and environmental stand points.

Less carbon footprint and water waste from factory farming, pesticide production, and overuse of synthetic pesticides. Cost less to ship and can be nearly free depending on the kind of farm, and tastier organic produce tailored to each region.

I already buy the majority of my produce for less money from local farms or just grow it myself. I'd only be really affected in the winter when I rely on grocery stores more, but I could easily supplement this through canning or freezinh which I already do. Wasted so much produce this year, so saving more of it isn't a bad idea.

Oh wait non of that will happen because no one ate lettuce until the noble illegal mexican first hopped the fence onto burger land and enriched our bellies with his unique crop of ecoli infested iceberg salads.

its called machines bref

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

This is why I need feminism

If migrant labor is removed then private companies will grow food elsewhere. Restricting the free market like this will only lead to shortages.

now let's kick out jews muslims and ugly women

>There are people against voter ID
Every time I remember this I'm dumbstruck.

Jesus Christ, I couldn't even read it. I would start reading a panel and the cringe would make my eyes go blurry. Why would someone even want to live after making this? Seriously I would just end my life the second I made something so heinous.

It's not but democrats are patronizing racists and think blacks are too dumb and uneducated to get voter I.D.'s. Really makes ya think.

>frying chicken removes all its protein
>frying potatoes prevents their carbohydrates from being digested
You're a fucking moron, bong. Read a book.
The reason you feel hungrier after eating that kind of food compared to fruits and vegetables is that fruits and vegetables are comparatively high in fiber, which your body digests slowly compared to protein, fat, and carbohydrates.

Beep Beep coming through

>Elise
>Voice sounds like a trans getting fucked by a cheese grater
Just shit my tastes up famalam

Cooking, house cleaning and childcare are among the easiest and lowest skilled work available.

libshits hate it because it would deprive all their pet illegals from voting
and the libshit default label for anything they dislike is calling it racist

Blacks and Mexicans both have average IQs below 90. Women have far fewer representatives above 115 IQ than men do, despite having the same average IQ.

People with IQs above 115 are the society builders. It just happens that white and asian men occupy the vast majority of 115+ IQ people. We've imported as many of the top IQ representatives from around the world, which has led to an influx of doctors and technical workers who are not white, and that has helped conceal the stark truth of white male superiority in the West.

However, these rules stay true no matter what. And no comic is ever going to change that fact. You can win any debate with leftists using this knowledge. Everything in these comics becomes null and void when you know this.

>Democrats claim to believe in evolution
>Races are not real, we are all the same!

why are leftists such corporate shills

I mean, is this a bad thing? Don't buy into the jew meme of not having children. Even a shitty white child is better statistically than a black child.

More or less.

There was a video with some guy going around the streets asking black people at random if they had any ID or would be able to deal with voter ID laws and they all looked confused / borderline insulted that people thought it would be too hard for them.

I've no doubt it was bias in it's own way, but it's pretty amusing that no one seems to want to really openly discuss WHY it would be a problem for black people to cope with voter ID laws - it's always white leftists and white right wing people arguing with each other saying it is /isn't racist, no one seems to want to sit down and ask black people IF and if so, WHY it's such a problem to have some ID if you want to vote.

Slavery and illegal immigration: 2 examples of rich kikes fucking over the everyman

That machine costs millions of dollars. Your average farming company shouldn't be forced to take out loans in order to conduct their business.

Libs say blacks are too dumb to get an ID card. Not even too dumb to fill out the paperwork and stand in line, but too dumb to figure out how to take a day off work without losing so much money that they can't afford to feed themselves.
That's not hyperbole. That's their actual argument.

Who will pick my potater chips and gummy bears?

Check your fucking privilege holy shit

Can any Sup Forumsack replace the"produce" sign with cotton sign, and trump kept his word, with Lincoln kept his word.

.5c per piece of produce X produce purchased per month X your lifetime. That is going to be a really big number. Do I honestly care about where the fuck Paco lives more than my hard earned money?

Actually not at all. You lead infested paranoid schizos all think that american ghettos are like the the favals. But in reality even the ghettos here are at paradise heavens compared to 3rd world countries.

>evolution is survival of the fittest
Kek. This was a misquote from Charles Darwin. He never said or implied this and if you asked a contemporary evolutionary biologist they'd tell you it isn't the case. At least in the sense that people usually mean. Being strong, smart, good looking etc might not always be what gives you the highest chance of survival and reproduction. Being a sneaky bastard, blind luck that negatively affects your competitors, etc.