Alcohol is a hell of a drug

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.
Should it be banned just like weed?

No, weed should just be unbanned

>starring dante from the devil may cry series

Banning it led to organized crime and mafias gaining power

It shouldn't be banned but, it should be checked there should be law that they people can buy very little amount of alcohol

Yes.

Young Darrel from The Walking Dead

>tfw some Americans get to grow their own plantation of weed and shoot dead all the trespassers with an AK

Can't you do the same in Russia, Ivan?

Who /hangoveranxiety/ here?

Sucks so much, the fermented Jew is too alluring

Nyet
Self-defense lands you in jail and weed is illegal

Not quite, Sergei.
The States that allow private citizens to grow their own marijuana, as far as I know, do not have castle doctrine. And of the States that allow you to grow, there's a maximum of like 10 or 30 plants.

Ban assault alcohol.

I always liked alcool but recently I have been drinking around 6 bottles of wine per week. It doesn't affect me badly for now aside from the fact that I get sudden ''impulsions'' to drink. One thing I can say about that is alcool is way too easy to buy. In every grocery store there is a huge section that is made of wood and is decorated to attract people. With many bottles of beer or wine, etc.

only mudshits hate alcohol

What if you're an entrepreneur and need larger quantities? You just hire more growers? I remember seeing documentaries from VICE where they show legal greenhouses with literal hundreds of plants.

Does he have Mongoloid eyes?

They secretly drink though.

Yes.

You can't ban it because alcohol is too easy to brew

They've tried it multiple times and it just leads to often dangerous home brewing and organised crime

Live in Denver and work at a medical marijuana dispensary

Can confirm our grow house in Boulder had about 3,000 plants. Also we have private armed security and Colorado allows concealed carry.

I don't have a gun myself, but my manager is a white dude from Georgia and he's always got his gun on him.

303 represent
Englewood here

Making it illegal would put more people in jail or prison and create a bigger drain on society. Unless you kill everyone who breaks the law but then what?

Tried that and it didn't work out.

Only faggots don't drink the occasional glass of whiskey.

"Banning" substances = people are still going to make/grow it at home but now we can fill our prisons even more.

Making alcohol illegal because of drunk driving is literally the exact same as banning guns because of a school shooting.

They should make liquor illegal, have beers/ciders/drinks under 6.5% alcohol stay legal. They should also legalize pot in Poland.

I love the country but there are too many park bums that drink from noon to past midnight.

No, but pretending that it's a "disease" is a jew meme designed to ruin as many people as possible.

See, that's right, I heard about this, like they hire veterans and all that
would't that be a kick ass job for a veteran?
>heheheh time to treat my PTSD if you know what I'm sayin... oh look that brown kid trying to steal something
>shoots him dead
>that's right, GET FUCKED IT'S AMERICA
>gets a pay rise

>dat face
ayy lmao

How is that not a terrorist act? If a guys happen to be from Middle Eastern Muslim and does this stuff then "OH NO TERRORIST", if a white person does it "OH ITS ALCOHOL BAN ALCOHOL LEAVE THE POO WHITE GUY ALONE"

no, alcohol and tobacco should be unbanned and marjuana should be banned as is tradition.

No, it didn't work last time they tried it and funded an organized crime terror that lasted for decades.

Just unban weed.

it should be the opposite. ban alcohol legalize weed...

I love alcohol, but only drinking it from the comfort of home.

I would prefer it eradicated as far as consumption goes because most faggots refuse to be smart with it and just take it to excess and do t poace themselves.

It can make you feel comfy, less worried and all round more pleasant. Around other people I feel like arse when drinking around other drinkers because they're like animals but on my own its great, no hangovers, no embarrassment etc.

I can do without it though if it meant 95% of the rejects who drink it weren't getting to. Absolute embarrassment.