When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZUJ7PZ8f74&
youtube.com/watch?v=5GLf0HcNAv4
youtube.com/watch?v=d4r2J6Y5AqE
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
vixra.org/abs/1602.0132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just now

about the time when you provided the name of this qt frauke petry 2.0

It's not, and you're not supposed to take the bible literally you heretic.

Evolution is not liberal bullshit.

Out of Africa is liberal bullshit.

Wasn't aware, can you give me a quick rundown?

This video did it for me. Last nail in the neo-darwinian theory's coffin:

Sorry the sound is terrible but I can't find the lecture anywhere else.

Of course evolution is true. Haven't you ever seen a nigger next to a monkey?

>Implying you can iterate on perfection

this

Life started in Crimea

youtube.com/watch?v=5GLf0HcNAv4

Why do you keep posting this bitch EVERYWHERE, user?

when i realized (((they))) want you to believe it

When did you realize evolution is apolitical and doesn't give a shit whether you believe it or not? You're like the flat earthers I can't tell who's an idiot and who's trolling

It isn't tho

Nice wop

Around the same time I realised that science was wrong and god was real.

The day after my lobotomy

Sound is equally terrible.

Please, just stop.

who is this boner condoner

Why religious people have such a problem with evolution? It can coexist with religion. How do we know that evolution isn't just a tool that God uses to influence the direction of life on this planet? I mean a lot of genetic mutations that lead to evolution seem pretty fucking convenient.

Also this...

>Out of Africa is liberal bullshit.

Cummy for mummy tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Yeah goys magic sky daddy created everything, now stop asking questions.

lol no

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Read Francis Collins' book "The Language of God" (or watch the corresponding lecture he gave at CalTec I think on YT).

Evolution and theistic beliefs/belief in creation are no contradictions if you stop taking the bible - especially Genesis - 100% literally without even batting an eye about how idiotic you make yourself sound whenever you spout this nonsense.

Yours truly,
a Christian that puts some effort into thinking about what he actually reads in the bible

I am so bemused that the religious waste so much fucking time on evolution. By sticking their flag, in an arena that even the Catholic Church said... err... yeah, probably true, you are almost certainly just dragging down your own reputations in others eyes.

Either, the religious theory has thousands of holes in it... or God constantly pokes earths and fucks around with fossils...
Or God is a being that can snap its fingers, and lul around for several billion years, while we are created.

I'm a fucking atheist and even I appreciate the grandeur argument for God in the latter, whereas in the two others God appears to be a somewhat petty being, overly fond of micro managing.

When I realized that Liberals shill for evolution, but their lifestyle is not fit for natural selection (eg having no or 1 or 2 kids, actively cucking for foreign invaders, hating religion that actually keeps society together, and being socially suicidal in general).

The best darwinists are creationists. Darwinism is a self refuting idea

Why is every darwinist an atheist liberal degenerate then?

Read the thread dipshit.

fuck me, that's a shirtful lads

I watched this already. Thanks for the link. I find that Dr. Sanford's argument is far more convincing. In fact many of the points he makes are convincingly refuted in the Sanford lecture. I have a background biochemistry and am a practicing physician now. Not trying to invoke fallacy of appeal to authority, but I want you to know I understand the finer points of both lectures. The informatics of the DNA programs are impossible to come about by Neo-Darwinian mechanisms. The mutation rate will never be outpaced by natural selection, even if humans took over all reproduction. It's just a fact. Cheers bro.

When I learned, that Darwin was a fucking anglo.

>eesh eesh eesh
Says the representative of the niggerest group of "white" people on earth.
Bolshevik Jews killed every one of you that was worth a damn.

too much boob desu familia mia

When they said nigger are humans.

About the same time I realized (((global warming))) is liberal bullshit, along with ((((((((((((vaccines)))))))))))))

>t.american

Another great lecture (with terrible sound) is here:

after I calculated the minimum rate of the appearance of beneficial mutations that woudl be needed to evolve bacteria into humnas in 4 billion year. The rate is obviously too high, and therefore Darwin's theory fails

>The Truth About Evolution
>vixra.org/abs/1602.0132

Thanks ! Going to watch tomorrow.

Could you give a short summary though ?

That's right evolution is bullshit, niggers are just like us, there's no biological differences between populations.

Note: Not necessary anymore, the tumbnail finally loaded ;D Sorry, my interwebz is just awful

When I realized humanity is only getting more races, not fewer

It deals with the Neo-darwinian explaination of mutation rate cannot explain the complexity of a genome that is 95% active (not 3% like previously claimed). In fact most of the genome is not only active, but depending on which trinucleotide codon frame, there are multiple layers of information contained in a single strand of DNA. As much as 50% of our genome contains 6 levels of information: 3 forwards and 3 backwards. It also discusses the myth of "beneficial mutations" and deals with population genetics. Evolutionary biology does not apply math to the mutation rates, Stanford does. It is astonishing the findings. Basically what it means is that each organism genome has practically no junk DNA (in the way that permits neo-Darwinian science) and has a highly conserved designed operating system that cannot improve. It only degrades. Evolution says the arrow is up, but everything we are learning in the field of population genetics describes a flashing neon sign that all life, including humans, is degrading and degrading at a pace that will eventually unravel all life. It is pretty amazing and was the last nail in the coffin for NDT for me. I saw Behe's work refuted but he was operating on simplistic principles. The complexity of the genome is impossible to explain except through a programmer. It would be like writing a book that is actually 6 books depending on if you read it backwards or forwards, or if you start with the first, second or third letter. And not just books, we are talking Tolstoy forwards and Dostoevsky backwards and Steinbeck... etc 6 times. This pattern is present in all life.

It isn't.

Liberals would have you believe that evolution never happened to human races, and we are all the same.

Science tells you that the races evolved independently from a common ancestor, and have developed cognitive differences as well as physical.

-->-->It will blow your mind lad. If you have a biology background, it is helpful.

>there's no biological differences between populations.
see
Evolution causes the elimination of populations.
Note how the theory hinges on the concept that, as the environment changes, a new species will be produced, and the old species will fall out.
But the human race has been through insane levels of environmental change, and we are simply getting more and more ethnicities, specifically through cross breeding, and no adaptations to our environment.
>but white people can't go out in the sun
White people are the ONLY race that has a statistically notable difference in skin cancer rates (the rest are under 3% apart). Location of the population has a clear influence, especially when you compare countries.
The biggest factor is culturally, it's become popular for white people to tan, and that's been pretty devastating.
Selective Breeding is a thing
Survival of the Fittest is a thing
But the concept of evolution, that an organism produces a mutation in it's offspring to survive an environment, is a pretty giant leap of faith.

Sorry, start the video from the beginning. It got linked half way into it apparently.

why cuz her tits are fake?

i wanna juice her boobs

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

evolution is the start of the redpill once you realize we arent all the same and equality is a sham.Liberals are the ones who actually deny evolution.

lold so hard
what is this from or is it purely shoop

I see. Thanks alot for that, definitely gonna give it a view tomorrow.

The conclusion is massive though, if I may say so.

I need to read a bit more into the matter as my background is engineering and theoretical physics, not a strictly biological one, and I did not dive into the topic much deeper than what I've known from my own conclusions and those which I learned from reading one or the other book ... even though I work on protein-folding, but that's another story.

I was fine watching it, even with his suggestion that we evolved from bacteria (when bacteria evolved from the same common ancestor as ourselves), but when he started talking about Jesus he just lost all credibility.

Something tells me he has too much of a bias to deliver an honest lecture. But if you've got any key points from it, I'd be happy to review them.

Oh nooo I'm retarded.

evolution is pretty dope, humans were created, genetically engineered by reptoid aliens to mine precious metals out of the earth.

Well, for many Sup Forumsistanians it's perfectly true.

Some Limestone factory in Finland

Yea, the conclusion is that this will be a dead planet at some point in time, and that humans will be gone within about 50 generations (no more, likely less). The mutation rate and mechanism, which is typographical errors in the book(s), not only will lead all life to cease to exist, but it is a deeply personal thing. Mutation rates is why we die. Our aging process is precisely because when our cells divide, they have mutations that eventually cause us to grow old and die. The "up" arrow of evolution, where better organism are made, is not what we are observing. All arrows (all) are pointing down for populations and down for individuals. We are "rusting out", so to speak, and selective breeding has no chance of outpacing this effect by a factor 10^20 or so. Every generation humans have lose between 3-5% fitness. This is observable from the loss in functioning genes.

TIN FOIL HAT

>evolution
>not the most redpilling scientific theory out there
fuck white people and fuck donald drumpf

If evolution didn't exist then how did white people evolve to be the smartest? Checkmate.

If the mention of Jesus makes you discount everything further, then I can't help it. I don't do the same for others. I assure you after the first 7 min or so, which is something personal for him and what he separated from the science, the rest is entirely like a lecture. Sorry that lost you at that. I would recommend you can learn a lot more in life if you don't apply ad hominem to arguments when they say something that you don't agree with. You are certain to miss some really big things in life. I listen to people who say stupid things all the time, and take that which is provable and good and leave that which I disagree with. But the lecture is not about Jesus, I assure you.

God chose us

The theory really doesn't hinge on what you think it does. Speciation happens in all sorts of different interesting ways, and the way you describe it is off.

There are significant adaptive differences between human populations. High altitude peoples are more efficient at absorbing oxygen into blood, light skin absorbs vitamin D more efficiently, sickle cell protects from mosquito-borne malaria, Indians are able to consume raw human shit, etc.

Nothing gay about wanting a lithe trim figure on a woman. This chicks tits most likely look like absolute shit naked. Nipples the size of dinner-plates and stretch marks so bad they look like a couple of melted tigers. Besides check her arms in first pic. NO muscle tone whatsoever, she is a lazy weak slob who relies on self starvation and oversized cattle udders to con men into supporting her.

Nasty as fuck.

When I found out that a clitoris is just a miniature dick, a prostate is just a pussy in your ass, and that nipples on a woman are erogenous zones but nipples on a man do nothing.

God doesn't make mistakes.

Considering this ... quite depressing ... result, I'm quite surprised not more people become religious. Not necessarily Christians, but .. anything promoting a sometwhat rewarding afterlife.

Maybe THAT is the most depressing fact. That the people seem to not care to such a low extend ... if any at all.
Not even on a religious basis, so to speak. Just generally that there seem to be dependable results that seem to show the ... "reckoning" (in lack of a better word) and we're still like

>muh ebin left or right
>muh juice
...and all the other bullshit that is being spouted every day, early everywhere.

Great brainfart ..

Of course: "...seem to care to such a low extend..."

The prostate is not a pussy in your ass. It's more like a cervix.

Not really. The mullerian duct and the paramesonephric duct are both unique structures in embryology. The tissue cell lines either entirely degrade, or so radically transform, it is a bit like metal being used for a gun or a furnace.

Literally what

It's why he talks about Jesus initially. He was an atheist all his life and this truth shocked him so much that he could not honestly be an atheist anymore. The science is solid though, but just as evolution leads one to some conclusions about life, the truth about life here as he has uncovered, tells a far different story that does seem to indicate a grand "programmer" and a pretty bleak future for this reality.

This. Evolution is only liberal bullshit when they pick and chose what they take out of it.

I have jerked it to this woman at least three times.

Sorry, Varg.

Who is that tit monster?

>This video did it for me.
That's usually all it takes for gullible fuckwits - a conspiracy theory video.

>Last nail in the neo-darwinian theory's coffin:
Evolution in the last throes of death? Darth Cheney was wrong when he used that phrase, too.

>Sorry the sound is terrible
My opinion? The inane screeching is entirely appropriate for the subject matter.

>I can't find the lecture anywhere else
Unironically, facts are things you can usually find *everywhere*

Yeah exactly. Was that your starting point, too ? Evolution ? Just out of curiosity ;D

For me it was bugging with formal math, the fact that all out natural constants are so incredibly well tuned that even slightest fluctuation would fuck up the whole system and the fact that my little probabilistic simulations (I mostly do MC and a bit of MD .. but just for personal fun lel) are able to resemble real phenomena, i.e. the folding pathways of proteins and the calculation of real thermodynamics from them.

That was just astonishing and led me to the conclusion that there HAS to be something higher .. a higher principle if you will. From there I went on ... Also I'm huge fan of Heisenberg.

One more thing - i do highly recommend his book Genetic entropy by Dr. Sanford. It is a good read and if your are in to technical aspects of population genetics, he includes all the studies in the back. It is an amazing book that has been his life's work. Sanford is the most accomplished population geneticist who has ever lived and has produced over 3 times as many papers as anyone else in the field. He is a literal giant in the field so hearing his conclusions has come as an astronomically hard blow for many neo-Darwinian evolutionists who want to hold on to their theory.

What is the rate of beneficial mutations? Speciation occurs as long as two or more populations of the same species do not mix within their respective gene pools long enough for them to not be able to create fertile offspring? How does this account for documentation of speciation?

>From there I went on ... Also I'm huge fan of Heisenberg.
Me too. Historical accuracy is important.

>we are simply getting more and more ethnicities
Well when you will always have more when you begin to make combinations. That is such a moot point. The ethnicities are a social construct that we have created.

>God doesn't make mistakes.
Then why does he murder innocent fetuses?

>didn't watch video
>Might watch video after first comment but will take the first 7 minutes of the talk, make an ad hominem attack on the rest of the information and remain in ignorance

Why do you even come here? If you walked into my clinic or lecture hall, I would tell you to get lost.

I was a die hard college professor of evolutionary biology. I don't know how I found my way here, but I like a lot of the people here. There are some pretty smart people on this relatively obscure board.

I gave up that life and am a physician now. Much more comfortable helping people than spreading what I know to be lies.

>creatards
>EVOLUZIANISS ARE DA REEL RACISS

Rachel Pickel Holder

Why can we always depend on conservatives to be so consistently retarded?

You are attracted to this girl's big tits because of evolution.

Having larger breasts is a sign of a high presence of certain feminine hormones that are necessary for healthy reproduction.

Even today there are women that have difficulty bearing children, but back before civilization when malnourishment and starvation were common it was even more likely for fetuses to die in their mother's belly before ever even having a chance at life. Thus while big tits may not be directly useful, they are still evolutionarily selected for because they indicate the presence of superior genetics.

I know what you're about to say. "But why would tits indicate that hormone? Why would humans develop boobs at all? Most mammals have flat chests and get by just fine!"

It's because we have big brains. Most mammals have mouths that jut out much farther from their skull than ours but our heads are already so big and wreak so much havoc on our mother's nethers that we needed our faces to be flat to make childbirth possible. This means it's a lot harder for babies' mouths to latch onto their mother's nipples. As a result, those women storing fat in their chest were much more able to breastfeed and their babies spilled less milk and got more nutrition/calories.

tl;dr You like tits because humans have big brains. Start using yours and quit subscribing to fundie bullshit.

>racist
>Doesn't believe in evolution
Pick one.

>guranteed replies
Well Beethoven failed to pass on his genes: that is his failure. This is an ambiguity fallacy, and uses a different defintion of successful.

“This is rather as if you imagine a puddle waking up one morning and thinking, 'This is an interesting world I find myself in — an interesting hole I find myself in — fits me rather neatly, doesn't it? In fact it fits me staggeringly well, must have been made to have me in it!' This is such a powerful idea that as the sun rises in the sky and the air heats up and as, gradually, the puddle gets smaller and smaller, frantically hanging on to the notion that everything's going to be alright, because this world was meant to have him in it, was built to have him in it; so the moment he disappears catches him rather by surprise. I think this may be something we need to be on the watch out for.”

My father has his doctorate in mathematics - number theory. I do enjoy the hard sciences like math, and that is why I never really swallowed the evolution pill. There were too many unchallenged axioms. Protein folding simulators are among the most amazing things I have seen grow out of the field. We had X-ray crystallography, but the new computer modeling for proteins... wew. That stuff is amazing. I mean you can put in an AA sequence and get an actual structure from depending on how the media interacts with it. Add a little Na+ and it changes shape. Add another protein - it changes shape again. Add a O2 gradient, it changes shape again.

The truth about all this information is going to be incontrovertible in the future. I think the elites already understand that evolution is only a theory for the less intelligent and naivete because they have their own ideas about aliens seeding us here or some nonsense - Dr. Crick did at least. You would have never seen such anger than to talk to me about creationism when I was in academia. Now when I talk, I can see a lot of that scoffing and anger from people here and elsewhere. I suppose I deserve it.

Anyway, you have found Jesus? That is the most current working theory I think has the most likely validity... ;)

Exactly he's using two different definition of successful.

>When did you realize that evolution is liberal bullshit?

Yesssss good goyim, evolution is entirely false and we were all made equal!

I don't know what you mean to be honest. I dig what Heisenberg contributed and nothing else.

If you refer to that ominous quote that he did or did not actually say, that's not a point - at least for me.

Overall it seems I have pointed out my adoration of his work at the wrong place. What I am amazed of is the uncertainty principle and the matrix mechanics formalism that he inventented together with Born and Jordan.

>taking the bible literally

That's some fucking dreadful heresy right there lad.

Exactly!! You goyi---guys shouldn't bother having children, because success is about your own self not passing on the genes civilization!