Does anyone here actually hate a group JUST for their race/ethnicity?

Does anyone here actually hate a group JUST for their race/ethnicity?

I don't hate anyone for the color of their skin. I make generalizations about race based upon their behavior. Skin color is useful in determining how I expect someone to act based upon previous experience.

no

i won't say hate but i feel uncomfortable around extremely black people but i have no unwilling to work with them and i try my best to ignore such feelings

I wanna fuck that space muslim

nope, /pol is a board that celebrates diversity

Yeah, Somalis

Come to sweden and you'll understand why.

Yes, travellers

Imagine if niggers rolled around in convoys, moving from patch to patch like big drunk angry locusts

I don't hate people regardless of the color of their skin or if they like to suck cock or not. I just generally avoid feminists, leftists and Romanian gypsies.

Hate? No. However, I have always been very prejudiced/biased against non-whites. As long as they stay away from me, I don't give them too much thought.

No that would be highly uneducated, kind of like a kid who hates black toys and only loves pink toys (looking at you Swedish male kids).

You hate for good reason. Tbqh I only have hate for one single race on all of the earth and definately not due to their appearance - as it helps identify them.

This. I'm simply more comfortable na d happy in a community and proximity of my own kind. It's because people are tribal.

Nah, they Gypsys, Not Muslims. Krogen are the closest you get to Muslims.

Yes, but that's because race and ethnicity bring with them other genetic traits that make people more or less compatible with civilization. Japanese are acceptable. Any form of nigger is not. The first is quite compatible with civilization. The second is absolutely incompatible.

nah I dont hate people based on their skin colour. I just think they should be in a different country that was their country and I would have my country. People should self segregate based on their race. Usually I am on my toes around non-whites.
The world should be multicultural but remain in your country.

this

ethno-nationalism is best for everyone. When the multicuturalism experiment fails, everyone will realise that nations are stronger when they revolve around a single ethnic and cultural identity.

Eventually, we'd get to a stage where no one would bother trying to expand their borders because of the problems that the newly-conquered ethnic group would bring.

but the internet makes it so boys and girls meet online and want to get together no matter their country of origin so how can you truly separate them

Destroy the Internet.

No, I make rots of racist comments here but it's mostly just as offering for kek

>Lol relevant captcha

Not "just" for their ethnicity or race...

gypsies

I'm struggling to think of one that I don't hate just for their race/ethnicity
Oh, and BMI too

I do.

>twf Aduana must burn