IT'S OVER!!!!!!

Thunderf00t (the man who single handedly took down creationism, religion and feminism on the internet) is now taking on Trump and the alt-right. How does it feel? This man is an intellectual heavy weight who is using his abilities to take down Trump now. He has a 100% track record of defeating anything he comes out against intellectually. Does it worry you?

youtube.com/watch?v=sNn5R4dhkeM&t=1506s

youtube.com/watch?v=FC3HElx-CQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=VNfvgYwFPF4

Other urls found in this thread:

smbc-comics.com/?id=2556
xvideos.com/video2805776/fisting_footing_and_prolapsing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these irrelevant jewtubers really come crawling out of the woodworks during these times don't they

Didn't take me anywhere, in fact I'll annihilate him in whatever way I wish.

>He has 100% track record of defeating anything he comes out against intellectually.

Brexit

>intellectual heavy weight
Pretty sure that's all from the neck not the head.

I'll admit that Phil is good at physics but I want his opinion on politics as much as I want Justin Trudeau diagnosing my hemorrhoids.

"Intellectual heavy weight"

Nigger cocksucking faggot - heavy weight

I'm 80% sure this guy has never had sex

that man is 87% neck

I like thunderf00t when he's talking about science and religion. but he is so massively ideologically blind when it comes to politics, it's just astounding. and he refuses to stop for even a second to ask himself if he's being a massive twat. every single time his basic bitch political gibberish is challenged, he just doubles down and acts like a massive asshole.

t. center left atheist liberal who didn't vote for Trump

>takes eu grants to play science

I wonder why hes against Trump and Brexit

He is very good at analyzing religion, not so much politics.

he does some cool shit with expensive equipment
and has political opinions not everyone agrees with. till you dismantle his arguments one by one, like he does in his videos of other people proving that he is saying something wrong, i will keep watching his content.

also anything he said about milo the faggot was wrong?

i mean i get it he is a big gateway for redpills, but he also is a faggot and a degenerate, so i couldnt care less what happens to him

And you think tndrFt's world doesn't produce godless degenerates?

Feels indifferent man

There is 1 thing thunderfoot gets consistently BTFO'd on and that is politics

I thought that was TGWTG when I saw the thumbnail.

apparently someone's fallen short of subscribers on their jewtube channel this month and has come to /pol to shill for clicks.

Didn't he get btfo by a creationist?

Didn't he stalk and send pictures of his dick to some midget teenage girl?

Fucking Fedora legion in the comment section

I know, right? How are his presentations so one sided on the issues... is it like he's in another bubble like the idiots he's been made famous for taking down?

Idiological bubbles aren't just for the religious right you know, Thunderfoot!

t. center left atheist liberal who didn't vote for Trump because kiwi

this ugly fuck couldn't take down lauren southern what possibly makes you think he could make a difference here lol

I do understand his rational for not thinking its worth the risk shaking the boat on the EU, but you have serious voices from both the left and the right in academia who believe that the EU is fucking sinking, and its best to jump ship now rather than be involved in the eye of the storm.

Steve Keen, as an example of a somewhat lefty "economist" who did actually vote to leave the EU.

I can understand why TF came to that conclusion but is wrong.

On Trump, I'm glad he won, but for much greater Meta reasons, than most people. I think Trump will be a slightly larger disaster in the short term than Hillary, but fucking hell, in the long run its best to get the Republicans owning both houses of congress, and the presidency out of the way and done with now, before the crisis gets worse.

he should go back to making 40 minute long detailed scientific responses to a 5 minute video of some random nobody creationists

>took down
It's a literally commie style of discussion, lel. Why West is turning into a Leninist-Stalinist dystopia?

Damn, I love the eggs those birds lay.

>Thunderf00t
Is that the guy from LMFAO?

boo hoo what a scary fucking guy debating creationists the rest of us christians dont even take seriously
he's the equivalent of those alt-lite youtubers who speak out on sjw stuff which is amazingly easy to disprove

> Hey YouTube

I don't like the alt right either but thunderfoot lost my respect when we got too obsessed with anita sarkeesian

Yeah she's a bitch, stop giving her attention

>100% track record of success.
Sure am glad feminism is no longer a thing anywhere.

>Why West is turning into a Leninist-Stalinist dystopia?

Where does tfoot stand? I like when he takes down feminists and islamists, but now he's starting to attack conservatives. What gives?

No no no, what happened was, he was doing research on subhuman pygmies in Australia then tried to see if he could create the worlds first human/animal hybrid using his dick.

Just like Michael Moore. Those people magically disappeared when Obongo entered office and now they're coming back.

>thunderf00t so smart dude
>Even tho he got BTFO'd about Brexit but lol creationists amirite?

What did you expect, this is the same guy who "debunked" Musk's Hyperloop. Just an intelligent blowhard.

>this ugly fuck couldn't take down lauren southern

>All different sorts of anarchists
>They're on a spectrum
>Kind of like you, Thunderf00t

BTFO

Guy sounds like he's throwing up as he talks.
Thirsty as fuck for this Mercedes Xxx can whore who defended betas during gamer gate for beta bux

LEL
What a waste ass loser.

this is an impressive observation

tbqh, he's not going to win the ethno nationalism debate

Peterson said atheists like him attack religion as a 13 year old kid does. Destroyed religion indeed.

>milo says hes a pedo
>thunderfoot took him down
lol

Lol
Isn't that the pseudo smart neckbeard who thinks he's a better engineer than Elon Musk and his team without even knowing high school tier physics?

>being center left
>not voting for Trump anyway
bruh

This. Thundershit is just spamming trying to get shekels.

Muh science shekels.

The guy is a dick and a social retard

>be me
>met him

>intellectual heavyweight
>100% track record of defeating everything he comes out against intellectually
>single handedly took down creationism, religion, and feminism
>Does it worry you?

smbc-comics.com/?id=2556

Pretty sure you're also a socially retarded dick.

>Thundershit

its just some dumbass keyboard warrior
literally nobody cares

>alright youtube

>but now he's starting to attack conservatives. What gives?

TF is a Utilitarian. He's not a conservative, and he's a niche type Liberal that's mostly been dead for a hundred years.

I think Sup Forums in general needs to stop following sugar daddy intellectuals and assume that because they agree with you on some things, that you then should in turn believe all the stuff they should, or visa versa.

A lot of Sup Forums are sheep purely because of their undying support for Trump, no matter what he does... just stop it, you've crossed the line from supporting the lesser evil, to useful idiots.

He's literally an unbathed commie looking for gibs.

A dog has more of a soul. Especially since Thunderfoot insists he doesn't have a soul while no dog ever has made such a retarded excuse for stealing shit that is not his.

Nice try Ahmed

>taking on the alt-right
so he's going to INTELLECTUALLY DESTROY race realism, gender realism and jewish realism?

those are basically the cornerstones of the alt-right

Shilling this cunt again.

Thunderfoot is a fag. A typical liberal contrarian fag.

yeh i'm shitting myself

I very nearly did. But I was convinced that he was a liar and would just hand things over to the neoconservatives so he could spend all his time golfing. Seems ridiculous in hindsight.

So instead I voted for Aleppo. Seeing Trump now, I'm not in love with the guy, but it's obvious he's the best we've had since Bill Clinton. His policies are pretty similar to Bill's, actually. And I'll likely vote for him in 2020 if the Democrats don't get the house and impeach him or something first.

Trump's Cabinet.

I still think Trump's impact is far better than Hillary's would have been, but Sup Forums tends to latch on for father figures lacking in their own lives.

Bitch please, no one with more that 5 gr in their skull paid attention to this bitch. U think that intellectual people care about some youTube,
"atheist".

>Singlehandedly took down creationism
REEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeE!

I only liked his bee videos.

>intellectual heavy weight
>spends his money on infra red cameras to record himself riding on an exercise bike and draw groundbreaking conclusions like, 'shits hot yo'
lmao

he is such the stereotypical pompous brit

>Intellectual heavy weight
Yeah, that's why his name is known far and wide anywhere outside of youtube.
I'd take memedubbbz over thunderf00t when it comes to intellectual battles. At least he's not pretending to be a fucking enlightened savior and knows that he's a silly shitposter.

>Feminism
>Dead on the internet
Good luck fag.

they're just opportunists, they want to ride the bandwagon to try and bring back some attention on their failed carreers

I think u guys have a vermin infestation.

I'm observing this board for 15 days now. And o boy, o boy is this flooded by brainless shills.

It's interesting to watch really. They move like a swarm of roaches, have brains with fitting size. Is this how it always was, or is this revenga (u know what u did)!?

Le ebin low hanging fruit scientist

>Thunderf00t
enjoy the impending loss of subscribers you hipster faggot.

also who gives a fuck

thunderf00t is the david price of interlectual heavyweights

xvideos.com/video2805776/fisting_footing_and_prolapsing

>How does it feel?

Weird.

You look at things like Gamergate and certain trends in Feminism and it was obvious that these were political movements trying to abridged rights, create privileges or cover corruption.

In what way are people like Milo or Lauren Southern threatening anything? The "alt-right"(as represented by Breitbert) isn't really doing anything.

It's just bizarre that he will spend so much time and effort attacking a group that really doesn't do shit. They support Trump, big whoop, why does he care?

And the only reason this irks me is because I like his videos and would like to see him spend more time on shit that actually impacts him.

Heck, if his problem is the science "denialism" of the Trump administration, just make a video that proves Global Warming.

> He has a 100% track record of defeating anything he comes out against intellectually.
He has track record of bitching about God and "debunking" retarded feminazies, retarded left"liberals" and retarded elon musk projects.

As proof that he is science, he also promised to develop transparent metal for space and as proof showed how some metals are reflective before they explode and due reflection metal looks like it`s transparent.

Knowing what science is, I sure believe him - he is science, but so are elon musk, left"liberals" and anita sarkesian. All - progressive agenda politicians playing hegelian dialectics with each other as if they are in opposition. Another cheap scientific trick.

> politicians, playing
meh, whatever

He's right about religion and nutty feminists. But everyone already knows they are nuts.

It's easy to seem smart if everyone agrees with you already before you start.

Made some comment on his pro eu video and he actually deleted it to my suprise. Suprisingly petty. Was also the first vid of his ive seen in years.

Because clearly, when you say for "GOD BTFO" already in the name of the video, that`s when you are totally right.

> everyone already knows they are nuts
Are you not nuts for saying earth is curved, when you have not a slightest proof for this?

>He has a 100% track record
of being literally who and completely irrelevant

I like him he makes good points.