Trump is skipping the Correspondents' Dinner

Apparently Trump is just going to not show up to this year's Correspondents' Dinner, the traditional dinner in which the President is roasted by a comedian. He got enough of a taste when Seth Meyers flung a few jokes his way back in 2011, I guess.

Why is his skin so thin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mv4MzaGk2VI
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his skin is thin but his booty is thicc

Roasting was invented by Jews as a way to introduce slander as a joke and to control people through relative "critique"

Trump outplayed (((them))) and they are pissed.

Exactly almost spot on, there's nothing classy about our overly poignant sense of self they pretend they refrain him from their "roasts" everyday they'll just be utterly vile at the dinner- no one wants to see time wasted Because we all know real roasts are off the table when king nigger was ruling

Sup Forums literally defending safe spaces. welcome to 2017

>Gets shit on everyday for two fucking years cause he just wants to help the American people.
>Skips out on Jewish Shill fuckfest where they roast him for hours while he has to pretend to enjoy himself.
>Goes and eats dinner with actual friend to strengthen political ties with britian.

>two people
>H-HAH! Sup Forums EXPOSED 2017!

You people literally cannot operate without your hivemind mentality.

>defending safe spaces

Fuck off you stupid nigger.
God damn this strawman building you imbeciles do is obnoxious

get the fuck out of here, schlomo
you are a pussy ass faggot nigger that needs to be lynched and then gassed you pussy, kike.

Now run off to your safe space from these offensive words in my arsenal, you nigger dick sucking cuck.

Kimmel did a pretty good job with Obama.

>the traditional dinner in which the President is roasted by a comedian.
How is that different or unique? They've been talking about him every day for the last year and a half.

He's been lambasted for 2 years straight.

Why would he go to an event like this

Trump ALWAYS gets roasted

youtube.com/watch?v=Mv4MzaGk2VI

Actually it's more like a tactic I'd like to see more libtards adopt. Something going to piss you off? Don't watch, attend, or listen to it then. Don't make everyone else suffer because YOU don't like it.

I reckon he should go and get Alex Jones to give the roast.
Red pills for everyone.

Safe spaces? More like a cowardly pussy too scared to deal with the mean msm. A real man would've gone their, taken their shit and laughed in their fucking faces. Like spicer not inviting in the press last Friday to the whitehouse press conference just makes him look like a fucking wuss.

>Roasts trump by saying his run is a joke
>trump wins
>"W-well he still g-got roasted !!!1!!1"
God you're brain doesn't work

>hi

The press was invited, Fake news wasnt.

fuck off

There's a difference between joking around and actually genuinely insulting someone. What do you think would happen?

That booty is fine like 70 year old wine and any male with adequate T knows exactly what I'm sayin'.

>walking away from the jews is a safe space activity
Holy shit you're on the wrong fucking board, faggot.

triggered?

>you're a real piece of shit and i hope antifa pricks you with an hiv infected needle so you die slowly and painfully you orange drumpf fuck.
>uproarious laughter
>but, no, seriously, mr trump, you're our president and our constant critiques of you are purely from our love of this country.

>Trump going to work instead of attending a stupid Media self-serving media event

>The media thinks that the American people are pissed that Trump is working

Lel

When you think about it doesnt the president and everyone else for that matter have better things to do than circle jerk eachother for hours about nothing

A roast is supposed to be good natured, and done by people who either know you or respect you to some degree.
If he went to the so-called roast they're having, he would be in a room where the audience and the people roasting him hate him with a passion.

>he is THIS butthurt about Trump getting ROASTED YEARLY

I would pay good money to see him blacked.

yeah because they loved dubya

So Trump is a Jew then?

Too bad most of the country doesn't care. Only people disappointed or butthurt libtards and those guys still booing themselves to sleep from the Al Smith dinner.

>be me
>be 7
>at friends house for a play date
>he has to go poop
>I follow him into bathroom and help him construct a bridge of toilet paper spanning the toilet bowl
>he poops and it lands on the toilet paper bridge
>mom walks in
>sends me to gay conversion camp

The press lies about him non stop, why would he want to be in a room with people like that? He's been to them before, he's been roasted on live TV before, he can take a joke, but they're not going there to joke, they're at war with him. Why give them the time of day?

>traditional dinner
>post 80's creation for the dying legacy media
>1 post by this ID

Just say NO!
It was that easy.

Dude...how old are you...even with the most retarded leftie logic it should be obvious why he just don't give a fuck :D

Because of low ratings. It's barely been afloat for years. And he knows it won't be a roast. It will be a free-for-all to say nasty shit to him, and somebody will take a picture of him mid-sneeze and use that to make headlines about his "thin skin."

Next question, retard.

He's literally roasted 24 hours a day by every single media outlet and comedian in the US.

I think his skin is a lot thicker than you think.

>l-liberals are t-the real racists!
this is you

>Why is his skin so thin?

It'd be more like not wanting to be around the vultures

They don't deserve his presence

Says the one who replies desperately to like 6 people...

They didn't hate him like they hate Trump.

There's no respect between the two parties. No reason to go when it'll just make relations worse.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner you fucking retarded leaf.

>(((help)))
He may want to help in some ways but he's too narcissistic and insecure to be open to the evidence of the issues to make informed policy decisions.

The DHS told him his travel ban wasn't likely to stop terrorism, and he called their appraisal 'politically motivated'

He's just too fucking self-centered to be willing to admit he's wrong or his idea was misinformed. His unwillingness to change in the face of a new reality is why he's poorly respected.

O, and

>skipping out on an establishment event
>this is bad

shooped and not even bad for a 70 year old.

>Trump goes Golfing in Florida nearly every weekend he's been in office
>(((working)))

This one does not know what leaf means. That's cute.

He's been living the correspondents dinner for over a year now, why show up to be called a orange racist, sexist, homophobic, Nazi, when its the headline of every article everyday?

Day of the rake is coming, leaf.

>giving that rake a shadow

Really going above and beyond

drumpfkins are so pathay

>be the media
>opposition party
>enemy of the American people
>never tell the truth
>"why you don't have dinner with us, pussy"

"Traditional"

Because the God Emperor of Mankind has got better things to do.

They treated Ronald Reagan the same way. They were saying Ronald Reagan is a fascist, a man in the mold of Hitler (literally hitler), etc.

It's really nothing new, but that doesn't mean President Trump should stand for it.

BRRAAAAPPPPP

The whole fucking dinner will be about Trump whether he's there or not.

If he's there, they seem loved and important. If he's not, they seem bitter.

>mfw Trumptards are as easily triggered and in need of safe spaces as Hillshills

this really was the best election ever

>every weekend
HEAVEN FORBID HE ENJOYS HIS WEEKEND AFTER A WEEK OF DEALING WITH SHITLIBS

(((CORRESPONDENTS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Trump should've played 5d chess on their asses. If they blatantly attacked him in that dinner it would've made trump look more a martyr. Not that the libs would care

Oh this is so sweet, most Drumpfies have a hard time persuading themselves let alone others. One by one pol's heroes fall: Conway, Flynn, Spencer, Milo and soon Trump too.

You can't seriously argue the media is the enemy and then show up to chill and have dinner with them like "oh you scamps and you're classified info leaks!"

>making the correspondent's dinner irrelevant
I hope he holds a rally at the same time.

it's pointless
would you attend a dinner with people who took money from your opponent to slander your every step?

>If he's not, he seems bitter.

fixed

$142,000 salary for the group’s executive director

If he went, they wouldn't be making jokes in good fun. He's right not to go.

Muh dick

Oh this is so sweet, a month in and the faggots still haven't come into the Emperors Grace. Seriously fuck off the lot of you.

>Fuck that bullshit

I don't blame him.

Its touted as the one time the president has a chance to blast back at the media...
Our president puts the media on blast everyday.
He doesn't need some special occasion that only ends up as satirical. This shit is real, all day everyday.

The leftist minions just really cannot comprehend how setting the record straight or walking away from full mental retardation does not mean "thin skinned." Honestly, it's like telling a parent with an out-of-control toddler who calls them a "poopy head" (and subsequently puts them in a time out) that the parent is unable to handle it.

Maybe because he has a job to do as the President?

Rake yourself.

Yes pls.

>invent triggers and safespaces
>project them on everyone else
>use your own terms as insults

Liberals, everyone.

> the president has better things to do than eat dinner and listen to shills make unfunny jokes about him

Whoda thunk it.

Thanks man...
I couldn't describe you leftie retards better than you did.

"Their unwillingness to change in the face of a new reality is why they are poorly respected"

i wouldnt go either, id take the jokes with good humor, but i wouldnt go on protest, the amount of money wasted on that shit show is embarrassing.

aside from small intimate BBQ or dinners on the white house lawn, parties are for plebs and to get drunk.

(((Tradition)))

>He's orange because liberals won't stop roasting him
>shame him because he's orange too lol

he was addressing the leaf in op

What if he's got something cooking?

Whilst they're all back-patting and laughing about his hair, he could be prepping something big for Monday morning...

Or maybe another dinner with veterans or first responders.

He replied specifically to me. Bad shilling.

>Annoying cuck who comes to Sup Forums just to let us know how much of a cuck he is

It's true. Gilbert gottfried confirmed it when he said that Bob Saget raped and killed a girl in 1990 as a joke but now people believe it

as usual calm, rational, responses from the anti-semites

If you do something for 30 years, yeah, it's a tradition. But, you're wrong: the first dinner was 1921.15 presidents have attended. Trump will break with, yes, tradition.

As usual, somebody who comes here because they enjoy it, but protests too much.

>more libtards should adopt safe spaces
did i hear that right?
which fucking side are you on? Or do you literally not know anymore.

you dropped your tendies

Trump promised to fight the media elites in the campaign. He's fulfilling a campaign promise.

Besides, why would anyone care about a room full of globalist kikes

He needs a safe space.

Do you forget that he had his own comedy central roast, I don't think a joke from Seth meyers out of all people really got to him

Comedy central already roasted Trump.