He's going all out with the subliminal messages in his latest video

youtube.com/watch?v=M05V1zhVH-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJgpcLW-8b0
liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hurr muh human race

This guy is awesome.

I haven't witnessed such a great turnaround since Ted Cruz.

>and then shits on trump the rest of the video
You are an idiot.

No he doesnt, he is simply making fun of his handshakes. Hardly shits on him.

you should be aware of that his handshake is fucking retarded, regardless of politics

Boring. Tell me when he's advocating the gassing of Jews and we can talk

>he doesn't play handshake mindgames in business meetings.
Found the NEET

He seems to hide messages, What would "handshake" actuall mean?

Please stop. Felix has nothing to do with pol and never will.

I swear to god, he is the master of baiting MSM and all those other shitty SJW outlets with his stuff.
Its always just save enough that they cant really do anything about it, but the message is still there.

youtu.be/PJgpcLW-8b0

>been a YouTuber for god knows how long

>still renders his camera footage in interlaced

Fucking disgusting

what newspaper is this

I thought pewds browsing Sup Forums was mostly a meme too, until he uploaded a video of himself reacting to webms posted on Sup Forums.

>you should be aware of that his handshake is fucking retarded, regardless of politics
>Sven gives a pussy handshake everytime he meets an alpha
Its a powerplay and shows the other man your dominance. You need to study body language sometime, Trump is an absolute master at the unspoken.

From the video when talking about Barron," its bad enough that trump is his father."

if you can't admit that trumps handshake is retarded you need to get off his dick. I voted for trump but I don't blindly fucking support him. Take trumps dick out of your mouth and form your own opinion you boot licking faggot.

Sorry dude but if you can't even take a simple joke you might be autistic, he's not entirely immune to ridicule/jokes ffs he's the president

his 'insults' aren't even insults though, listen to what he is saying.
example;
>his handshake basically says that his dick is bigger than yours
Then he slips in "such a douche lmao" just to have planted the seed of doubt.

He also technically defended trump on him not shaking the hand of the nigger, and diverted again slightly to plant seeds of doubt.

This video was a elaborate

Mostly a joke, he also implied trump was a big dicked alpha by the way he shook hands. He may not be 100% pro trump, but if he was a libtard he couldn't resist saying something negative about trump on the daily.

Dude he isn't accomplishing shit with that handshake. If I found out one of the employees at my firm gave handshakes like that I would tell that employee to stop because I don't want my clients to feel like I hired a bunch of autists.

bit rude the way he went after trump's kid, isn't his audience dominated by kids that age? would suck if your internet celebrity hero would call you out like that

It is shitty for barron though. His dad is the most hated (and loved) person in America

>post on Sup Forums
>you might be autistic

true

Oh please, it was light as fuck banter. Then he sarcastically said he "wasn't a cringy kid" at that age

this

>Hurr muh human race
libkeks will defend this

delet this

>i'm greedy
>does the famous jew pose

What does it mean?

Look at the picture you race-blind idiot. You're that degenerate who wants niggers in our country, are you?

>he's STILL trying to leach views off this horseshit
>Sup Forums is STILL eating it up

I'd think better of Sup Forums to be able to sniff out Jew schemes but if the Jews play right into Sup Forums's hand then Sup Forums will eat it up.

Delet this you French fuck

NUKE FRANCE NOW

Barron is a national treasure you fucking monster.

Am I the only one who sees this as a satire that's mocking the left for blowing stupid things out of proportion?

Thats a funny picture of marine le pen

>ayy lmao

t. 15 year old

I was spazzing out for the very same reason. For fuck's sake. Had to watch through mpv with the deinterlacing script.

Since he's linked sargon and kraut in his video descriptions I think it's safe to say he's on the right path.

He is definitely dishing out small, easy-to-swallow redpills to make it easier for people to take bigger ones later on. It's a process. You have to start slowly with normies.

No shit you retard. He's trying to get more views.

>inb4 he doesn't need more views xD

Do you no understand how rich people get rich?

Found the limp pussyboi handshaker.

If you had ever been in a business meeting in your life you would know that his handshake is retarded.

>not asserting your fucking dominance over other people

Pathetic cuckold.

A firm grasped handshake is good. What trump does is fucking stupid.

Why because I don't look like an epileptic when I shake someones hand. A firm grasp is what you need in a handshake. What he does is straight up retarded.

still your president

t. macron voter

In a world full of cucks, completely dominating world leaders is exactly what our president should be doing.

((their)) goal is to bring in more muslim military aged men at all cost

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Trump isn't an employee
He can give all the shitty handshakes he wants and no one has the authority to stop him

I voted for trump. But I am not a blind supporter. Take trumps dick out of your mouth and stop being a boot licking faggot. Blindly supporting somebody is what leftists do. Are you leftists?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lol

Worst video of all times. Also him crying at the end was pretty sand. He will die within his lifetime

That handshake is for Trump and Trump only. Let me explain. Most people deal with the anxiety by letting it take over. That's not necessarily bad. Anxiety is meant to take over. It keeps you on your toes and ready to react in dangerous situations. The problem is, your brain is not particularly good at distinguishing a socially tense situation from a dangerous one. So people like Trump, who need a way to calm them selves and their demeanor, do this sorts of mind tricks. They are not conscious. He does this so he can convince himself that he is in control of the situation. If it works and he asserts his dominance over the other person, that's good, but it doesn't have to. It's enough that he THINKS that it does. If it wasnt so public now, i bet you no one would even notice it. Most people handshake in the presence of just a few people standing around. He probably did this his whole adult life and the people on the other end of that handshake almost certainly never thought about it in any significant way... But it was important for Trump.

no pls. you cant understand a powerplay if you see one. He shows them who is alpha. You should really read his book the art of the deal. everything he does is explained. it is a guide. how to win against the odds.

kek

>"wah wah people fail to realize that he has people behind him writing scripts and advising"
no he doesn't fucking Sup Forums, thats why he's so le 'dangerous', he has millions watching him daily and (((them))) can't do fucking shit about it. he might as well be aware of this very board attracting fuck knows how much direct views throughout the day. pewds threads daily here at the top of the page alone can cash in about 10k. if he keeps this up, he's gonna get fucking killed, but its not nearly there yet, but it might be within 2 years

This guy is a jewtube,scheming,sycophantic,pathetic weasel of an excuse for a human being with a little girls voice.I switched off at "it's bad enough that Trump is his father" and realised that he's trying to appease (them) by parroting the anti-Trump line.
I've heard you fucks talk about this twat before with your "is he our guy?" bullshit and after watching him just now for the first time ever it was enough to convince me that NO! He's not "pols guy", he's probably a faggot too.
My woman say's he's a faggot and her gaydar is unneringly accurate.Seriously.Women know these kind of things.

lol he's at least bisexual, but thats another matter now.

Ur gay m8

>and after watching him
You didn't watch the video, you stopped at the second minute.

>women
>knowing anything

dude, your country is littered with no-go zones and your capital is unrecognizable

no one is "pols guy" until kek raises a handful of 20th century dictators from the dead. you talk about faggots with such hate but you want your own male? how does that make sense?

tens of millions of forming minds are being exposed to ideas they would otherwise never be exposed to in public schools and polite society. that's it. that's all that matters

Delete this now, you baguette eating FUCK!

nice fake news article

oh wait it talks about black people being retarded so it must be real

How old is Baron? 11? 12?

>yfw he's probably subscribed to pewdiepie and sees his idol mocking him

what the fuck are you autists on about