What the actual fuck

Why isn't any of you faggots talking about the literal threat the mods sticked?
This is how governments get away with censorship in real life you dipshits
>we'll ban this guy because it was politics
>we'll ban that guy because it wasn't politics I agree with
>we'll ban you because you complained

Because if you don't know the ayys are real meme by now you are too fucking stupid to redpill.

lmao is this pic real? christcucks explain yourselves

ALIEN SELFIES ARE NOT POLITICS YOU PSYCHOTIC FAVELA MONKEY BUMBLEFUCK.

I'm not talking about the alien, I'm talking about the mod post below it
>if u goys disagree with us ur gonna get b&
pic related

Pedobros have been dealing with this for years.

Nu/pol/ /r/the_donald cucks love licking boots and censorship

I hardly understand that thread

The mod who sticky-ed it looks like a complete fool in my eyes

>S-s-see what I have to ban! S-s-s-stop making dumb posts that may or may not break rules

That thread may have been poorly written, but it doesn't appear to break any rules

They want to assert their pathetic authority anywhere they can since they are desperate fags.

Pedo...bros?
Look m8 that's borderline illegal.
That's exactly what i'm talking about. The absolute cucks want us to bend the knee and that's exactly what Sup Forums did

They banned it because you faggots were SPAMMING IT.
Not to assert authority by any means. There were at least 15 threads about the stupid alien shit at all times. And people were starting to use it to slide and derail threads.

It was spam and phone user ban evasion. Now fuck off

>Borderline illegal

Fuck off bootlicker it's politically incorrect don't be a hypocrite.

Politically incorrect doesn't mean illegal.
Pedophilia is a crime in almost all civilized countries.
It's people like you who make these decisions seem acceptable
The average poster has to choose between pedos and censorship when they shouldn't have

Guess what fucker discussing laws around pedophilia isn't illegal

Fucking newfags like you come and complain about mods acting like you're superior. You're the same fag as the people you complain about.

>Brazil talking about civilized countries.

If you want Sup Forums tier content, go to fucking Sup Forums hue. It's not hard

Retard. No one's talking about it because it was a shitpost of an ayyy from the xfiles shooped over the first picture you get in google image search for tree on a hill.
You want us to be up in arms about a shitposter getting b&?

>Privately owned website
>Free speech

Pick one. Hiroshima can set whatever fucking rules he wants cause it's his goddamn website.

You're a retard for not realising the ayyy lmao alien photo was a diversion from the #TakeiBell , #pedomytaco and getting maher classed as a pedophile push

must have scared the shit out of the left, that milo smear job blew up in their faces ;)

faggot, freedom fighter / art admirer were always rejected as degenerate faggots worthy of being purged, fuck off with your pedo revisionist bullshit

We no longer need the pope for us to have a moral compass so we don't care what he says. He is a man not God

We are civilised now and are brought up in steady households, Brazil on the other hand? Doh ho ho

Fuck off newfag

Only rejected by redditfugees like yourself.

I love how Miloposting brought a whole wave of you here

Faggot I have been on Sup Forums since the board was created, since it was "the gutter of the internet trying to be good people because normal people are so shit", and you have never been accepted here, kill yourself you degenerate freak

Sup Forums has been subverted a long time ago, and subversion successfully completed in 2013.

How new are you? Honestly?

>Since it was created

Which isn't long at all fuck face. you don't even know what was before.

Fuck off newcunt

/new/, /n/ was before

and its been like five years now of Sup Forums

an I have been posting on Sup Forums for 11 years

Sup Forums is not 2006 Sup Forums no matter how hard you cry you fucking degenerate deviant

kill yourself