So pol if you cut off your daughter's clitorous in the west midlands, uk the police won't arrest you

So pol if you cut off your daughter's clitorous in the west midlands, uk the police won't arrest you.

twitter.com/WMPolice/status/835951553689313280

Are you jealous of Britain's cultural enrichment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-gang-victims-7451450
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/news-opinion/rotherham-child-abuse-rape-abuse-7679794.amp
rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe's problem is that they thinking that talking to people actually works.

JUST LET IT ALL FUCKING BURN. IM DONE

The police know very well that they should be making arrests. They're just too afraid of having to get their hands dirty and rocking the boat.

Hopefully the backlash from not doing anything convinces them otherwise but who fucking knows.

There will be no backlash.

1400 children were raped by muslims in ONE town in England. Do you know what the English did? They actively worked to shut down demonstrations that were aimed squarely at the rapists and those who allowed the gangrapes to happen.

The government also attempted to murder Tommy Robinson.

Fuck Muslims stop showing them any sort of empathy, cause guess what they could care less.

Is it legal to rape your own children in the UK? I mean, after you rape them once they've already been raped, what benefit would jailing the parents be after the fact?

Only if you have brown skin, brown eyes and black hair.

>Do you know what the English did?

*Londoners

They're not English.

When can we finally deport these fucking savages and go back to having borders and enforcing laws?

No. Not Londoners. The South Yorkshire Police Commissioner actively tried to ban all anti-gang rapist protests and was shot down literally 4 days ago.

Should be added, there was a protest that also took place this week in Rotherham itself, protesting the inadequacy of the police in handling the massive gang rapes.

And people showed up to "counter-protest" those people. In Rotherham. Where the gang rapes happened.

England is dead.

>police commissioner shot

Link?

>The leaf is retarded
Shocker.

>South Yorkshire Police
There's your problem

Does shot mean something moronic in Bongistan?

>protest
nigga mob up and kill them all. were they only raping muslims or something? fuck if half of the fathers got together that's 700 men armed with shovels and shit. they could kill them all.

You don't go to jail for circumcising boys so why does everyone throw a fit when women get it?

Stop ignoring the post directly beneath it. Just know when your country is dead and either accept it or fight it.

Read it again, you fucking spastic.

are you retarded?

WTF UK....
F

They were exclusively raping white children. White children from broken homes where they had no fathers or their fathers wouldn't care. Having said that, several fathers actively went to the rapists' homes to rescue their daughters from gang rape. They were arrested for breaching the peace and the muslims were left to rape the children.

I wish that was a lie.

when america revolted against the brits it was only 10% of the population that did so. i wish clinton won now. she would try to take our guns and we could just start this shit already.

They were almost all children from orphanages

Write more clearly you imbecile.

Sounds like the kind of thing a person should be shot over anyway.

>They were arrested for breaching the peace and the muslims were left to rape the children.
Link

Wish there was actual sauce for this so we all didn't look like lunatics repeating your story.

As a cutfag I rejoice the equality of men and women. Why should men be the only ones to get cut.

>Having said that, several fathers actively went to the rapists' homes to rescue their daughters from gang rape. They were arrested for breaching the peace and the muslims were left to rape the children.
What the fuck?

how does that not fill a person with complete rage? i don't understand.

This isn't about cutting the clitoral hood...

The parents who do this should be executed. Their kids can be given up for adoption.

They take kids at the drop of a hat, unless the parents are abusive Muslims.

Well it is probably fake news cause I don't see any sauce, do you?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Their kids can be deported.
fixed that typo for you

Just google fathers arrested in Rotherham

Thank God the anglo-cucks left the EU.

When the Irish revolted it was only 0.04% of the population that took part. Difference is, the English have no stones. Not anymore.

You're illiterate. Not my fault.

>Alex said: "I went to police on several occasions trying to get help.
>"I even got threatened with arrest once because I wouldn't leave the police station. Because I went to police, I told them where they were going, what they were doing.
>"I told them that other Asians were taking lasses to this certain hotel and they just threatened to lock me up if I didn't get off the premises.
>"They just didn't want to know, it was as if they were frightened of Asians.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rotherham-child-abuse-gang-victims-7451450

>Two fathers whose daughters were victims of child sex exploitation tracked down their abusers – only to be arrested by police themselves.
>The dads had attempted to remove their daughters from houses where abuse was taking place, but they were the ones who were then arrested by police.
>Prof Jay’s inquiry said police often treated victims with ‘contempt’, frequently arresting them while taking no action against those committing offences.
>Her report said: “In two of the cases, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.
>“In a small number of cases, the victims themselves were arrested for offences such as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.”
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187

Note: Do not use The Star or The Mirror as sources, but feel free to use the inquiry by Professor Alexis Jay.

>This image is based on real events and there wasn't riots in the streets

>you need to read my mind because i cannot effectively communicate through text

Sure, kid.

Notice how nobody else had trouble with the phrase "shot down" except you? There's a reason for that.

Well I appreciate the sauce, bong. Thanks.

google.co.uk/amp/www.walesonline.co.uk/news/news-opinion/rotherham-child-abuse-rape-abuse-7679794.amp

It's true unfortunately.

I found a source: thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187

>Her report said: “In two of the cases, fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused, only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.
>“In a small number of cases, the victims themselves were arrested for offences such as breach of the peace or being drunk and disorderly, with no action taken against the perpetrators of rape and sexual assault against children.”

I don't know how trustworthy it is.

Have you never heard that figure of speech before? I do agree though the Brit could have specified that the legislation was shot down not the man himself.

Given the context, it was pretty clear what he meant you fucking maplenigger. God damn I hate Canadians so fucking much. I wish we could expend our entire nuclear arsenal on your "country" alone. I don't even care about how the fall out would be horrible for us, as long as every Canadian parasite was wiped out.

The Star is a shit rag. But the report they're quoting from is credible and reliable.

rotherham.gov.uk/downloads/file/1407/independent_inquiry_cse_in_rotherham

Just read the inquiry.

>education
Yeah, that's gonna help the kid if the parents thought about cutting off her second clit.

>being this much of a little bitch instead of just correcting me

Sorry for assuming you chucklefucks found your balls and put a stop to this shit. I won't make that mistake again.

Do you really need to ride that guy's dick so hard?

>implying I care if some shitskin gets snipped
the english dont do this

>>being this much of a little bitch
>he says as he cries for 20 straight minutes because he couldn't read a basic fucking sentence
lmao

>you chucklefucks
I'm not English.

>a fucking leaf

Thanks to all the anons providing sauce. I'm a phone fag at work right now and don't want to miss researching this so I can make a normie friendly infographic to spread.

The UK is a society where people care more about not being called racist than they care about girls being raped.

Think about that.

British police are beyond fucked. Too many women in it. They all walk around with this grim, sour look on their faces, always on edge and are too quick to escalate a situation because deep down they know any lad on the street could push their shit in.

Not even about that, I just truly hate Canadians. I am not joking, I would 100% like to kill every man, woman, and child that lives in your pathetic excuse of a nation-state. Furthermore, leafposters are objectively the worst here. At least Aussies can be funny, not you fuckers. I hate you.

>2020
It seems this man is a visionary

>it's not my fault i have a genetic predisposition to being edgy

Ok.

The police did the right thing, who does it help putting them in jail?

Educating the parents makes more sense then punishing them for this case

Hopefully they can regrow their clits like cut men will be able to regrow their foreskin in the future

No one deserves this religious stupidity it hurts that this happens even in first world nations

>who does it help putting them in jail?
Prevent them from mangling their other children? You think that telling Abdul that cutting off his daughters cl it isn't right is actually going to impact his thought process?

What’s the problem?

If Shlomo and Ahmed can cut off her son’s foreskins, then the Brits should be allowed to cut off some clits.

Even if you could educate religious fanatics you can't send them back in time to unmutilate their children.

In the US, they would have charged the girls as prostitutes. I'm just letting you know it's not just your country.

Honestly that would be grounds to kill police officers and their families. And the local politicians.

So you think the best way to approach it is to throw them in jail?

Your countries' cultures cut babies dicks, it is more or less the same thing other than the female can't feel shit during sex

It is a retarded tradition that is better taught out of people, in this case. Throwing Abdul in jail costs me money and a child an upbringing

Ah yes, because a child should be raised by parents that will gladly torture and mutilate it.

Ya the only difference is in the effect it has on sex. Foreskin will remove feeling to an extent but apparently much less than clit removal.

Happens in america all the time.

If we want to get outraged by it happening to girls we need to get outraged for all of it.

At least they are a part of this generation and there is some hope with stem cell medicine and the like for them to regrow what they've lost. Same with cutfags.

Also cutfags have the option to stretch the skin they have left which makes it even closer to normal. The girls don't have that.

>jail costs money and that is the most important part of this situation

Well why have it at all then?

>your countries' cultures cut babies dicks

Parts of it do, and I am obviously opposed to it.

I would prefer deportation. And that way no money is wasted jailing or educating Abdul.

I am 100% against circumcision though. I'd argue most of the world is, outside of Israel, Africa and US.

That is a retarded non argument

Your suggestion is putting pans to collect the water instead of fixing the roof

Most newer Americans are against it as well. They realise it serves no purpose besides to reduce some feeling and make masturbation slightly more difficult.

It sucks but at least it isn't as bad as clit removal I guess. I still enjoy sex but who knows how much feeling or pleasure I am missing?

At least I'm pretty young and will hopefully live to see medicine regrow such things.

Science and knowledge will best religious barbarity and ignorance it's just a matter of when.

>The dads had attempted to remove their daughters from houses where abuse was taking place, but they were the ones who were then arrested by police
would have just killed them m8. buy a couple hammers if you can't get knives. holy fuck i would have kill the lot of em.

>Child abusers should be allowed access to children
I get it now. You're a paki.

That is more viable... deportation is a good answer. But, I don't think just full blown pakis are doing it, we have British born pakis now, can't deport them

Our prisons are notoriously out of control

>pedophile has daughter
>rapes her
>"taking parents away is more harmful"

Do they think they are abusing the kid?

You fucking mong, they are only doing it to their own children. But move the goalposts so you win the argument you aspey

Why not just making it systematically impossible for pakis to have many children by cutting off their welfare?

>it is more or less the same thing
no it's not the same thing...if we cut the head off the dick then maybe. Perhaps you should cut your dick head off. Stop spreading lies you muzzie cuck.

They still have them. And bleeding hearts feel bad for the children.

Dear, England fags. I want to like you but if you can't correct the path your country is on I will only refer to you as "tea niggers".
P.S. Vote for gun rights.

Retard confirmed.

We have a 2 child rule for welfare now... I think

After 2 kids you no longer get benefits I think

You're scottish i take it?

Unlikely.

"Won't someone please think of the children!" type people would never let that happen.

You purposely didn't quote the rest of the the post you silly bitch

Norn.

>It's okay to rape a child if you pretend they enjoy it
Thanks for clearing that up, Ahmed.

I'm not English. We have the least restrictive gun laws in the UK here in Norn Iron.

There are already plastic surgeons working on it. The sheer scale of victims is astounding.

>Hey, you shouldn't do that, because it's wrong. You're not going to face any repercussions though.
>Yeah, ok, whatever you say khaffir.

>Hey faggot, your ass is going to jail.
>Fuck, Abdul went to jail, better not do that shit.

American parents who circumcise their kids should also be put in jail.

All kike and mudshit culture get the fuck out.

>Your countries' cultures cut babies dicks, it is more or less the same thing other than the female can't feel shit during sex
Here's (you)re entire quote. I see no difference. Go pray to allah faggot.

FINALLY!!! GENDER EQUALITY!!
Islam is the light, yet again.

We voted in Tories and they hate giving welfare

They believe in low taxes to businesses to stimulate growth. We have a lot of homeless people on the streets now but if you are competent then there is a lot of opportunities. Like 4.8% of our working age population is NEET

Hopefully they don't forget us cutfags. We need to regenerate foreskin too.

>West Midlands police will arrest you for being in possession of a dangerous weapon like a bicycle wheel
>will not arrest you for severing a child's genitals with a knife
>but making a Muslim feel bad on twitter is a mandatory jail sentence
So the punishment is inversely proportional to he magnitude of the crime? If you detonated an atomic bomb in London would the queen herself show up and give you her crown and all the gold in the royal treasury?

Is that tweet real? Scaphism is needed for these traitors.

>muslims
>people