Fucking Americunts and your fucking guns!

> "Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthow thuh gubbmint!"

Poor, deluded Amerifats. Can you not see how pathetic you sound?

>Implying an AR-15 can fight drones
>Implying an AR-15 can fight tanks

We civilised Europeans don't have guns, and we're doing just fine!

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-oregon-raped-911-no-send-home-article-1.1353085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying an AR-15 can fight drones
Shoot the drone operators and mechanics
>Implying an AR-15 can fight tanks
Shoot the tank crew and mechanics

every fucking day, fifty times a day. why don't you go out behind your little cuck shed and strangle yourself with a rape whistle.

Gun crime in Europe is very little, while it is skyrocketed in the US

Do you make these threads to make anti-gunners look stupid? They don't need your help.

> SHALL
> NOT
> BE
> INFRINGED

WRONG

I need an AR to defend my land and Asain wife from dirty niggers, spics, muslim terrorists, and white trash meth head.

You could remove nigger-caused gun crime and our stats go down to that of Belgium's., Try again, homo.

s-s-s-saaaaaaamefaaaaag!

Vietnam

I really hope you're a bot.

I almost feel bad for you.

>Europeans are doing fine

Yeah ok.

>tanks and drones

Tanks and Drones can't occupy a country with an armed populous. Otherwise the Middle East wouldn't be a shit hole

It's half of what it was 20 years ago when we had half as many guns.

You're not even good at this.

Do you get off on being abused?

Spam, mods please delete

Read this and never make this thread.

This is not really related but should states be allowed to build and maintaintheir own nuclear weapon stockpiles?

never give nukes to a blue state

>what is Vietnam
>what is Syria
>what is ISIS
>what is the Taliban
>what is Al-Qaeda
>what is the IRA
>what is the Latin drug cartels
>what is 4th generation warfare

Why do idiots bump this thread? It's up every day, and no one reads what you post.
Sage your post and don't post images and this stupid thread ceases to exist.

>ireland
>anti-violence

cool story, bro.

>He posted it again

Kill yourself

Don't forget about the communists that want to take your shit so they can use it "for the greater good".

sage, this bait is back

>looks at picture with OPs flag
>looks at OPs flag now

Wew lad, that's a nice proxy/vpn you there. It'd be a real shame if it got blacklisted/permabanned "just in case". You're the best OP!

Wait a minute, so is it intelligent to compare things to Hitler or isn't it? Because this is the same slippery slope argument that the Left makes all the time

checked

>Implying an AR-15 can't force the government to expend political capital subjugating the person holding it

Oh wait, it can. You ever wonder by the Bundy ranchers were treated differently than Occupy Wall Street despite the fact that they're both bunches of malcontent gibsmedat faggots?

Hey McFuckelstien, it doesn't sage when you post images you fucking newfag.

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid.

You use the guns to ambush convoys carrying other weapons to use those.

Hmm, I bet the Russians would love it if no one had any guns in Syria right now.

These threads need to be swarmed with this image from now on until they stop.

>Horsey
>disregard and sage immediately

literal retard humor that only the most indoctrinated libtard could find funny

you are right, the 2nd amendment should allow citizens to have things much stronger, thanks OP for giving us more reason to have more weapons

Who gives a fuck? You're gonna wish you had AR-15s when your local Islamic Indoctrination Coalition steals your home, rapes your loved ones, and cuts your head off.

Actually violent crime of all varieties in America has been dropping like a stone for decades. Meanwhile, in New Africa, rape and murder is on the rise.

Mom of the year

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-gun thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Horsey fat southern gun owner, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the constitution. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BTFO BTFO BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

It's funny how I already know most handgun murders are nigger gang fights.

>most young people
Maybe in faggoty big cities, but everyone I know owns at least one gun.

>us military cant kill a bunch of vietnemese farmers

>us military can overthrow an armed population of 400 million+ who happen to also make up the military itself

which is it dumbass?

That's what the image says you literal nigger pay attention...

The images says more young people avoid guns, dude.

>civilized Europeans
>Irish
>mfw
I know this is b8 but come the fuck on. Atleast get a proxy to shitpost less ironically you fucking potato nigger.

If brazilians had guns we would killed all our parliament and also, killed each other after that.

I'm pro guns but not m4 or AR.

I'm pro 7.62x39mm

Most women? We are buying more guns than ever to defend ourselves form the shitskins you keep importing. Ge a clue you libshit moron.

t. rural and suburban retard

That's strange paddy. I recall your people begging for arms to fight off a government.

I actual feel embarrassed for you.

Come on man, it's only like 80%.

Look its holocausting Horsey back at it again!

Bundy wasn't gibs.
Bundy was he back burned his property to protect it. It went into where the forest was burning. Because, you know, that's how it's supposed to work.
Government got pissed. Fined, jailed. Bullshit.
They tried it again recently. Guns came out.

Americans need their guns in case the government tells them to kill all liberals.

>daily pasta

>We civilized Europeans don't have guns, and we're doing just fine!

That's not really the threat model for gun ownership. This is:

nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-oregon-raped-911-no-send-home-article-1.1353085

Most young people can't afford one, and by the time they can spend that money they're not young any more

Don't live in shithole cities, don't be black, and your risk of being shot is negligible. Stupid Italian

>We civilised Europeans don't have guns, and we're doing just fine!

top fucking kek

>a national survey shows gun ownership has been declining since 1970

maybe i'm wrong but hasn't that number been increasing not shrinking?

>Italian

What a fucking retard you are.

Buying guns is pretty cheap. $300 is enough to set yourself up with a decent secondhand entry-level shotgun or rifle that you could sell for what you paid for it if money got tight.

It's shooting the guns where it gets expensive. You can blow through $50 in ammo pretty easily.

I had guns all through my younger years. I just didn't shoot them much.

>Implying an AR-15 can fight drones and tanks

Have you paid any attention to the mid east? They've been holding out in sand caves for decades with nothing more than AK-47. You don't have enough tanks, drones, or soldiers to fight a well armed citizenry.

Fuck off shill
you already got RICED

>doing just fine
>trying to bullshit this hard
2/10

There was that one jap that hit the nail on the head with his post, was fucking great I wish I saved it

Great, thanks famalam

So an ar15 is no danger to gubment and cops. I can keep my ar15 ... thanks

You wot m8?

tanks > ar's > literally waving your dick at the enemy because you have nothing else

>stupid racist gun nuts honestly think you need assault rifles to fight the federal government? is obama going to put you in fema camps lol? get mental help psycho!
*trump gets elected*
>SHIT WE GOTTA ARM OURSEVLES WE NEED TO MAKE A MILITIA BEFORE TRUMP GETS US!!!! WHY THE FUCKS IT SO HARD TO BUY A RIFLE IN CALIFORNIA WHAT FASCIST PUT THESE LAWS IN PLACE?!??!

vietnam

you're right

>> "Ah need mah nigger so ah can overthow thuh patriarchy!"
>Poor, deluded Europoors. Can you not see how pathetic you sound?
>>Implying a nigger can fight drones
>>Implying a nigger can fight tanks
>We civilised Americans don't have niggers, and we're doing just fine!
Keep importing niggers, potatonigger, I'll stick with my guns.

>Ireland think mutts and mongrel american are white

2015 America white population is 61.6% ( JEW , ARAB , HINDU in it )

actual European american population is 40~50%

Young white people don't understand shakespeare ,

They don't listen baroque music

And they really don't understand basic math and Mendel's law

America "white" Women abandon cultural heritage of their own ancestor

TFW America become nigger/spic majority country

lol this thread has turned into a ylyl

>We civilised Americans don't have niggers
LMAOing at your life

>$300 is too much for young people to buy a gun that will last decades
>$800 is an affordable price for young people to buy a phone that needs replaced every 2 years

pic related

How many times have you had to use your gun to defend your "land and Asain wife?

>In b4 "zero b-b-but..."

Entertained

>Asian wife

Tank crews and drone operators have familys. And an ar-15 works pretty damn good on them.

That Jap deserves a fucking medal.
And that's a really good point about population control.

My father worked in corrections for most of his life and I remember him specifically saying that prisons only stay under control when the prisoners allow it. When you've got 200 something prisoners to every 1 guard with a key ring there's always a serious risk of the prisoners taking control.
And of course prisons are highly secured, regimented, and the prisoners generally don't have access to sophisticated weapons. Even then, if the prisoners wanted to overrun the prison they could.

That principle applies to the population of a country as well, that's why governments are afraid of an armed populace.