You know what's funny

I see all you losers making fun of people who supported Hillary. Truth be told, in a fight with someone like me, you would be out cold in less than a second.

I could break your jaw and have your windpipe crushed before you even know it. Then I could throw your body into a nearby dumpster and laugh all the way back to my penthouse apartment.

Say all you want dickheads, but your Trump, kek, and faggot anime won't make you last a second in the ring with me.

Now go suck your Trump's cock and praise him for his Zionist agenda.

>Pic Related: It's me

I want to lick your butthole. Pics?

well boi i just got cuccd

>*FPPPRRRBBBBBRRAAAAAAT*
>yes, quite sniff sniff quite yes my yes darling quite mmmyess my dear, quite yes

What the fuck is up with your hair. Shave that fucking onion off.

fake and gay

pic related turns up 100s of results, faggot.

Nigger I bet you don't even know how to duck and dodge

You look like Stinky from Hey Arnold.

>I could break your jaw and have your windpipe crushed before you even know it.

What's that, boozo boy?
Think you have better boozos that me?
Boy I got a whole damn collection of boozos. Try me.

using physical strength as a political argument, it's the new left everyone.

>*BRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYT?*
Musky and beefy, with a hint of fenugreek

>new

Looks like a 15 year old Tilda Swinton

I'd just shoot you.

Is this even real life?

can't tell if lesbian or under aged fagboy

Post feet nigger

Really sad how pathetic you're all

I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island.I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too fucking late to save yourself, but don't bother.

Nice pasta retard.

I hope this is copypasta

>not ending with and now that you've read this far reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Kid, you couldn't even beat your own dick let alone a grown human.

>Dora

>op

I needed another bullshit copypaste.

Thank you.