Think about it, this guy is the president of a country, the leader of a real nation

Think about it, this guy is the president of a country, the leader of a real nation.
Its actually kinda funny.

What's so funny?

your current situation leaf.

Think about it, this guy is the president of a country, the leader of a real nation.
Its actually kinda funny.

>Canada
>Nation

Well he cucked Trump with his handshake. That's gotta stand for something.

good point

Whats so funny about him? Hav you guys seen the Norwegian PM? We are being ruled by Miss Piggy

Canada's next PM

Litarally who?

>President

Hold up

How do you consider hesitating shaking someone's hand to be cucking them, leprechaun?

An autistic child would look at the floor and hesitate to shake someone's hand if offered.

Andrew Scheer

better luck next time.

no hes talking about as he was about to enter the white house - trump tried to pull his faggot im pull on your hand shit and he shot em down hard

rolling

congratulations.
youre fucked

Because Trump tried to do that retarded power move handshake he always does trying to hard to be alpha but didn't factor in how strong Trudeau is.

I mean look at Trudeau in this picture. Wide stance, engaged core, perfect posture, hand on shoulder, strong grip and strong eye contact. Trump ended up yanking himself off-balance doing his 1980's business seminar alpha male crap.

rolling

'aborded'

wtf is that on his head?

Roll

>lady on far right probably pregnant with somalian

We are both fucked

you have been aborded

Jewdeau mode is when he's virtue signaling and trying to convince the radical leftists in Canada that he's "progressive".

His actual policies are globalist typical middle of the road establishment liberal he's in no way a real progressive which is why he goes to great pains to use props and selfies to make it look that way.

Remember Canada has a multi-party electoral system so the left is fractured in radical VS establishment. Whenever he does something like this it's 4D Chess to take away NDP or Green votes.

Sikhs sometimes wear bandanas.

He's inside a Sikh temple, they make you put that shit on before going in it's pretty standard.

I just want to be in a country with QT chinks.

>your current situation leaf.
roll

never saw a Cancer Patient?
hes the Cancer.

Funny, but in a sad kind of way.

roll'em

She looks disgusted.

nigr

And let's not forget how Trump's daughter was visibly lusting after Trudeau for the entire meeting. Say what you will about him, but Trudeau did his homework on how to absolutely wreck Trump in his own home.

FUCK CORRUPT NIGGER NIGGERLAND

>lol
so no real difference for you

hive-minding

She looks thirsty af

>Canada, a Federal parliamentary
representative democracy under
constitutional monarchy of Great Britain
>Real Nation

Pick one

>implying Trudeau doesn't look like a total faggot in this picture.

He looks so much like Matthew McConaughey

If the nation itself works good, it's leader can be bit infantile and retarded. It is alright to fuck your society up if you still have good economy.

>Canada
>real nation

Trudeau's homosexual as fuck tho. Maybe she just needs a gay friend?

You guys beat me to it!

>the leader of a real nation.
>Canada
>Anything more than America's hat

>implying that this isn't the finest example of handshake diplomacy since Reagan met Gorbachev in Reykjavic

Your denialism is cringe-inducing 2bh, there's no way Trudeau doesn't come off looking much stronger here.

Still better than looking like an old fat chinlet.

the cosmetic surgery she's had is fooling you

When will this meme die?

Sex does not exist

If you THINK sex exists, you are a retard

WHO in their right mind would get butt NAKED in front of someone else, put the 2 nastiest parts of their bodies together and proceed to perform animistic positions???

You would have to be mentally ill to do such a vile act.

I don't even think the mentally ill would actually do that because sex simply does not exist.

EVERY human being on this Earth as we speak is a '''''''''''''''virgin''''''''''''''' because sex is a product of our imagination.

>But user, where do babies come from?

Simple

All you need to do is be male and touch a female's hand and hope for the best. If you two are compatible, your cells will attach to hers and go through the bloodstream to the ovaries and a baby is created.

As I said, simple.

This nonsensical notion that sex exists is beyond me, nobody has sex, NO ONE!

Anyone who brags about having sex is a complete and utter liar, no ifs ands or buts about it.

If you claim to have sex, just stop saying that. We all know you're bullshitting for attention and it makes you out to be an incredibly beta lose

There is no such thing as sex, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LIES!!!

Let me die

Trudeau is a blood apparently

Come on, 76...

Fucking Paraguay?

Lol, nope

That face when a leaf currently in US

well you tried.

I don't know if I should be happy or ashamed.

le weed man is a enigma. he was a ski instructor who banged air head trophy wives then became a world leader who suddenly pretends to like brown people but he hates gooks and injuns and poo in the loos and is married to a feminist troll

not sure who he pissed off but i wouldnt wish that on any one. forced to live a lie every one can see is a lie

Germany has a bad prime minister too

dont distract leaf, this thread is about you.

Hi Styx.

Come on 76

>President
Prime Minister, actually

>Leader of a real nation
1) Canada is not a real nation. 2) The leader of Canada is Elizabeth II.

wheres my damn Money, huh?

roll

He's my second after Bernier.

either I am a ladyboy or I get a ladyboy

>intently listening is now lusting

fucking men

>dat ID

Jared Kushner get off Sup Forums, you and Steve Bannon have a country to run.