Why did the whole of Europe lose its shit and wage the most brutal war in history?

Why did the whole of Europe lose its shit and wage the most brutal war in history?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DneDOISpCuA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_de_Loncin
youtube.com/watch?v=SomBa5OYJdg
youtube.com/watch?v=hG7lG0ggHck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imperialist forces on both sides going through struggles of their own realised if they could defeat the other side their problems would be delayed or destroyed, whilst the losing side would collapse. Both sides were shitty, no one should have won it.

Because you all suck at life and wanted to try out your new tech without thinking.

>hurr durr it'll be over by Christmas hurr durr
Dumbasses

monarchs thought it was funny

Someone provoked it because someone wanted a place to call "home" so they could milk the goyim more efficiently and "legally".

Main reason was to dethrone the Tsars of russia. Bonus was to try Communism / one world order but they didn´t have the tech, the gods (ugly tired goat, bull and phoenix) nor the heart.

Albert Pike´s Second World War. Now we are moving up on the Third. This time they will learn, for the 110th time, what failure means.

britain should have stayed out. then it would have been over by christmas.

Jewish banks and their influence on French, German, British, Serbian, and Russian politics.

The Black Hand was 100% Jew funded.

Because some s*rbian tought it would be funny to kill a Austrian prince.

Do you really need to ((((((ask)))))

because white people are really good at killing

Old empires fell apart, everyone fought over the scraps up for grabs. That is the essence of the whole thing.

ummm no those empires fell because of the war you fucking retard

leafs are clinically braindead

Wow that is an amazing video, its really hard to find 'real' battle footage, most is staged. The footage in that looks real, you can see people actually running away from the flamethrower

WW2 in comparison was like 10x more brutal

The "ww1 was the worst war" thing is just a meme

>He thinks they're not both the same war with a break in the middle

France was still butthurt over the Franco-Prussian War.

Britain was afraid of losing their position as the greatest existing empire to the rapidly expanding German Reich.

Germany wanted to show off their newfound unified power, and made the mistake of invading neutral Belgium.

The USA (read: Wilson) took the opportunity to become a global superpower by getting involved despite having no real stake in the outcome and ended up destroying European culture forever.

And of course, the Jews.

This to be honest, think of it as a +20 year cease fire

I don't think anything will top trench warfare for a while.

This, those men look broken.

Yep, like Ferdinand Foch said after hearing about Versailles in 1919; 'This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years'. The second world war started twenty years and 64 days later.

desu this music is pretty disturbing

Retarded.

fpbp
They actually tried to prevent it (Kaiser and Zar)
I would love to see what happens in that timeline

More WW1 Pepe's pls. Any artillery crew smuggers?

Yes, you are

Good that you didnt asked /his/

Post good music about ww1

youtube.com/watch?v=DneDOISpCuA

It was because of us, sorry.
In two words: Alsace and Lorraine.
Our land, it's a matter of principle.

Also why didn't the Germans just ignore Belgium and smash into the French border? They had the largest artillery pieces in the world at the time and could have quite easily eviscerated the French border fortifications?

Why do Euros cause wars killing millions of people over a 400sq/m area?

Continent was too small for so much greatness and everyone wanted to be the greatest

The full-on assault on France only worked in WWII because Germany had the capability to Blitzkrieg with tanks and fast-moving mobile equipment. Both French and German armies during WWI were substantial and while Germany did a better job mobilizing, the frogs could dig in too well to make any kind of real breakthrough.

I've got you covered

But that's the thing. Germany had build large number of 16inch gamma mortars. The big berthas that only needed one or two shells to break the forts in Belgium. All Germany had to do was set up a siege line right outside the max range of the French forts and pound them and any infantry positions for a few weeks and just wreck the French morale and at. No one ever had guns as large as Germany did until much later in the war. Germany was literally sitting on a pile of deathstar tier artillery and didn't use it as such.

God yes. Pls more. I hope there's one of a smug Pepe firing gas as some rage feels fumbling to put on gas masks. Or flame thrower Pepe's. Oh please

They had an old mindset, they underestimated how brutal modern war would be and they thought it would be over in a few important victories.
It just didn't happen but because they invested so much into it they couldn't stop either and that was the main cycle.
I think if the nations knew what was going to happen they would have hesitated starting this war more.

>People in the Balkins couldn't live in peace with each other
>Austria was run by a very old man
>The Germans wanted a war because their emperor had an inferiority complex because of his shrunken hand
>The Russians were reckless as always
>British and French were scared of losing control

Better black and white version

there was too much peace

Eternal Anglo

Cus Russia backed their Bro's serbia, after the assassination then Germany/Prussia backed their bro's Austria-Hungary which caused France to back their bro's and piss off Germany/Prussia.

Daily reminder if Germany had won the battle of the Marne the world would be a better place today.

Daily reminder that if the war had never started the world would be a better place.

Sounds legit

Interesting. I'm assuming the German high command had their reasons. Maybe they feared that France or Britain would use Belgium to stage their own attack, since Britain had a treaty with them.
Gonna dump some interesting WWI photos

Is gren the new black?

>The big berthas that only needed one or two shells to break the forts in Belgium.
Proof?

I know that much of the German high command had a raging hard on for the Schlieffen plan and we're furious when Moltke did not adhere to it word for word. I just wish the French and British didn't feel the need to so harshly and unjustly punish Germany after. They literally give rise to the need for Hitler.

Pic is some church bells requisitioned to make shells and pullets and helmets for. Bells that rang for hundreds of years in Germany until metal shortages.

Germany died in 1918. Whatever was, it is all gone now. Even 1933 only delayed the rise of communism, the dominance of global financial capitalism and the Jewish world order.

The worst is living through this time and witnessing a folk of over a thousand years cheering their own abolishment and utter destruction, demanding evermore of the very toxin that is killing them and knowing that nothing, NOTHING will be left. Germany is a dead man walking.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_de_Loncin

boredom. They just get bored and start some shit.

Gooks, Spooks and Burrito Banditios do it too.

They just aren't as good as we are.

Same reason you guys are importing muslims at such a crazy rate. Europeans are fucking crazy who can't ever relax with the status quo. It's like you faggots can't be content with peace and calm and have to completely change society every 50-100 years. I really don't get it.

Because we had to get rid of black Germans and put new, better, white Germans instead, Europe is for whites only

Maybe if it wouldn't have been for Wilhelm and his shrunken hand. Dude had issues.

In short it was the last fort to be taken. The Germans said fuck it from a far and unleashed the Berthas. The first shell crashed the roof down detonating the magazine. The commander tried to get his remaining men to surrender and get the fuck out alive but by that point a second shell was already fired and fucking levelled it. World war one was pretty fucking mad.

I thought the point of the schlieffen plan was to get a quick end to the war because germany couldn't handle a war of attrition (which is the whole rationale behind lebensraum if I'm not mistaken)

this

people can't really visualize it because not many movies and games are made about it

This but fuck the Turks

Because the eternal anglo thought it was a good idea to join a war it had no business in joining.

Heil Kek

ww1 is so boring and void of strategy hopefully it will be forgotten so we can talk about real wars

That is true and you're exactly right. Maybe it's me with the knowledge we have today but it seems so much simpler to use your giant guns to obliterate the French forts and mind fucking the French with man sized shells rather than. Violate a neutral nation and forcing Britain in.

The Rothschilds wanted it so that they could subjugate the countries with unpayable debts.
youtube.com/watch?v=SomBa5OYJdg

It's pretty despicable how even today none of the Allied countries involved with the treaty will admit they were at least partially responsible for the rise of the Third Reich.
>Pic is some church bells requisitioned to make shells and pullets and helmets for. Bells that rang for hundreds of years in Germany until metal shortages.
Depressing.

Because Humans were built for war, the beauty and scourge of the Earth. I wouldn't wish such terrible foes in a war with extraterrestrials

> Denmark
> talk about REAL wars

niggers

Artillery and resources for Artillery are all that matters. Everything else in war is in conjunction with this principal.

You get to the high ground and fortify around artillery.

>implying Britain wouldn't attack Germany regardless

>They had an old mindset
What if there was a genetic cause as well? I was always surprised learning about ww1 that the infantry didn't turn on their leaders and go full revolution. Perhaps all the wars prior were naturally selection the type of people that wouldn't break in that manner?

You clearly haven't read about Stalingrad

If anything France was the biggest cause of the third reich, had they not been robbing and terrorising Germany, Hitler might never have come to power.

>says the country that fought a very bloody civil war over niggers

who is the dumbass now?

Iraq Iran war is best war

Does anyone know what the purpose of these lances is? Are they for finding mines?

Yeah, I too love corrupt shitty monarch ruled multiethnic superstates!
Thanks Leaf!

Masons. And anglo.
youtube.com/watch?v=hG7lG0ggHck

>I was always surprised learning about ww1 that the infantry didn't turn on their leaders and go full revolution.
They did in Russia. I don't really blame the leaders for the war starting but I really blame them for allowing it to continue. Maybe they allowed it to continue on purpose?

>that pic
Reddit is such a hell, I can't be sure if that's satire or not

Been watching a couple of videos from these guys.

They seem to based as fuck. Did they just start though? They seem to beyond even fringe if that's the case based off their youtube videos.

Any hope for the nationalist party?

>Stalingrad
people were killing to cannibalize their enemy, now that's brutal

Yeah. I just recently found out a out the bells. During the spring offensive 1918 the Germans had to do it. No one wanted to but it had to be done. The staff and town's folk help fucking funerals for some of them.

Man.

>implying that doesn't describe america

because germans are assholes who just HAD to invade belgium to get their 1871 nostalgia back

They could have gradually gotten democratic reforms in most of those countries.

I assume for some sort of lancing

fucking communist jews

And in france. There was a very famous series of mutiny over some fridge that I can't remember the name of.

All in all it's regrettable that so much history in France was destroyed in both wars but I think they got the humiliation they deserved in 1940 for what they unleashed on Europe.

>2017
>not a monarchist

Yeah liberal democracy is so great right?

>Implying I don't know this

Take your hands and cover your ears. Now with your fingers drum on the back of your head rapidly. Imagine that but only ten thousand times louder. That's Verdun.

Stalingrad was small potatoes.

Jews supported Germany and AH

>Implying world war 1 wasnt the only real war ever

>Any hope for the nationalist party?
They are just getting started so they have not really started doing anything yet besides outlining their policies. Our politics are incredibly fucked up so if he's talented enough and touches on issues that matter then he should be able to grow however it will be slow in a parliamentary system.

Jewish bankers/industrialist wanted to make bank, just like today.

At least Stalingrad was a turning point. Verdun, the Somme were straight up meat grinders with no winners. Just millions of men having there lives thrown away. Also I would rather be a soldier in Stalingrad than Verdun.

World War II may have killed more but WWI was uglier. The whole thing looked like some kind of monstrosity that you see in a nightmare. Weapons and vehicles of WWII were beautiful in a way. We were just figuring out how to build them in WWI. Ugly machines dealing death to soldiers who hadn't been given the training to counter them. Scarred landscapes covered in mud and the dead piled all around. Even the men themselves, in monstrous masks charging to their death. The whole thing is like some kind of Lovecraftian nightmare. Which is why the Lustmord music goes so well with the footage.

I only can say:

No more brother wars