Wait, Hablogroup I1 is in tall scandinavia

Wait, Hablogroup I1 is in tall scandinavia...
And I2 is super tall Balkans...
ROMANS CONFIRMED FOR NORDIC TRUE ARYANS

ive read that ancient greeks were blondes, most of greeks now are dark-haired cuz of turks

No the Balkan people are small headed Turk spawns.

no

what can Kazach know about it?

[citation needed]

>No the Balkan people are small headed Turk spawns.
You know that Swedes have more turk dna than turks themselves, right?

he's albanian diaspora most likely

Ancient greeks

Medieval before the Turks arrived in Anatolia

Feels good man.

Everyone here is tall as fuck
my family is pure serb and even the shortest is 189cm (i think thats around 6 or 6'1" in stupid measurments)
though some do shrink with age

>balkan
>romans
Sven, you went full retard again.

I said small headed. As in your skulls are very thin and small, and I've seen Turkish people with the exact same shape and size. So it's obvious your ancestors were impregnated by the Ottomans.

> t.gypsy on Swedish welfare

I2 also peaks in Sardinia, who were literally the shortest people on the planet just a few decades ago. Really makes you think...

duh

only shills say that italian arent white

Post a genetic study on bulgarian or serbian people proving your point

Research from a few years ago showed that the height boost in Europe in the recent generation is a result of undernourishment in their grandfathers. No really, this is the genetic response to restricted diets in northern europe during war. It's fascinating stuff, look it up. It's not known if it will continue, and I bet it doesn't. Basically this means that any nation that isn't excessively tall all of the sudden probably had enough food three generations ago, unlike the Dutch who clearly lived off of minimal calories.

I don't care that much, I'm just telling my observation. Obviously Balkan people have never been regarded as White throughout all of history, yet suddenly you think you are. Pure delusions.

You have probably seen gypsies not actual people

sardinians aren't even white.

swedes weren't regarded as white until fairly recently either.

My Maternal Haplogroup is I2
Not sure how

Tallest countries, ranking depends on year/sample set:

Nederland. Predominantly R1b.
Belgium. Predominantly R1b.
Sweden. Predominantly I1.
Danmark. Evenly split I1/R1b.
Norway. Evenly split I1/R1b.
Estonia. Predominantly R1a.
Latvia. Predominantly R1a.
Bosnia/Croatia/Yugoslavia that was. I2.
Iceland. Predominantly R1b.
Czechia. Predominantly R1a.
Slovenia. Predominantly R1a.
Finland. Predominantly N1c.
Germany. Predominantly R1b.
Greece. Predominantly J2.
United States. Probably mostly R1b.
Australia. Probably mostly R1b.

This is largely meaningless, as the SNPs we're talking about don't directly contribute to height at all.

In an unrelated but weird trend, many sub-Saharan African populations are actually growing shorter, by as much as two inches in the past half-century.

You idiots blaming each other having turk DNA would be lucky to have it because it's so rare and sacred. Maybe 1 in 20 people in turkey are close to being actual turks

wat?

starvation maybe?

>swedes weren't regarded as white

My paternal is r1b, yet my maternal is j2, which is Greco roman, Anatolian and Mesopotamian, right, except I'm listed as 99% European. Surely I should be at least 25% sadnigger, or were the eastern people all Mediterranean Europeans before the Semites moved in and replaced them?

I guess so. We keep sending them more food, but they keep breeding to outpace the supply.

Maternal lines aren't the same as paternal you know.
J2 is some kind of sangnig origin maternal line though but it's arrived to Europe such a long time ago that the genetics it's associated with are counted as European.

>ive read that ancient greeks were blondes

Kek.

it's true. the term originally basically just meant english but more and more people kept wanting to be included in the definition so its meaning has been stretched to the point of near uselessness over time.

But they're closer to Euros then anyone else, also far enough they seem in their own categery almost. Genetic isolation? And it seems like that Turk is really working on inching his way into the circle.

Maternal J2 isn't the same as paternal J2. The latter is Mediterranean/Middle Eastern, not the former.

Ah, I see. Just goes to show how little I understand.

Only U5 and U4 are European.

>it's true.
Sure thing, professor Ignatiev.

Swedes have always been considered white, but they were always considered a separate people just the same as the English and the Germans considered themselves separate peoples.

Europeans have routinely interbred with each other despite differences in ethnicities because we have always recognized ourselves as part of a greater race.

Just because you heard on TV once or twice that what you think is true that doesn't make it so.

leftover paleolithic DNA I would assume

>nobody posted this here yet
I'm disappoint

Sardinians are genetically close to neolithic farmers(Europe_EN on the map) from Anatolia who flooded into Europe in 7000 BC.
Just about everyone in mainland Europe has more paleolithic European DNA than them.

you might want it to be true but it's not true. when english settlements in the us first started receiving immigrants germany they were upset because they considered them non white. almost no continental europeans were popularly considered white, swedes included.

_ _
\_(0.0)_/

Mine's only been in Europe a few thousand years, so I don't fucking know.

how can we even compete?

Haplo doesn't necessarily have anything to do with % they give you, it just means your unbroken paternal line. So it could have been 1000 years ago.

Pretty sure I read something by Franklin writing that he didn't want any swarthy Swedes.

Franklin only thought Anglos and Saxons (the continental kind in northern Germany/Nederland) were white.