Hitler did a lot of things right, but killing the Jews wasn't one of them

Hitler did a lot of things right, but killing the Jews wasn't one of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPmasIaNaY0
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8g6r_kdu1h8
luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exactly, he failed, because we're better than you goyim. How does it feel to be a loser?

>implying

Your right he didn't kill them, too merciful if you ask me.

Wrong.

Yes, his suicide was a particular high point

You're right, he didn't finish the job.

>believing the holocaust
>on Sup Forums
Libertardian Reddit newfag detected

Say what you will; at least he killed Hitler.

>white man everywhere bows to us
>we run everything, best at everything
>we're replacing your stupid people with 3rd worlders

You could say we're getting a little tired of winning.

Wrong. It has not been proven. He may have fled to Argentina for all we know.

88 Sieg Heil

He forgot to gas the muslims shitskins

Better back-stabbing crooks, certainly.
Your people still amaze me, with their complete and utter lack of any honor. Makes for great business-people.

youtu.be/ZPmasIaNaY0

Great post, Canada.

>Judes go scury into every nook and cranny they can find like the rats they are
>shit themselves in a whole just long enough to get saved by the world united
>brag later how you are better than everyone

Fuck man, Hitler was a painter not a ratcatcher

If you don't do it at all, is it wrong or is it right?

No, Hitler loved Muslims if you didn't know.

I met a jew last night and he wasnt even bad looking. But he had the UGLIEST wife. Just like Gerald and Sheila from southpark. He was jealous of my hotter white gf.

>Non-white

Memes aside this is pretty much correct. Although allying with Japan was probably the worst idea.

t. stormfags and their tired memes

implying white """""""people"""""" never lie, cheat, steal, or are crooks, are never savage assholes especially to those they see as inferior.

What's with the Holocaust shills?
We all know it didn't actually happen.

That's because he didn't kill Jews. He made them immigrate to Palestine with their wealth in tact. It was only the start of WW2 that prevented him from kicking all Jews out of Germany. He put them in camps the same as the Americans put Japanese-Americans in camps. It was Typhoid that killed most of the Jews in the camps. Zyklon-B was a delousing agent. The Holocaust is a lie.

>muh 6 gorrillion

David Irving, Pls stop. Nobody believes you anymore due to you baiting yourself

Hitlers only mistake was starting a war on two fronts.

He was so utterly convinced stalen would attack the rear so he wanted to preempt the ruskies.

Msybe ue was right. Word from russia was that stalen quite liked hiter and appreciated their non aggressive pact. So much so that stalin was shocked to find out hitler blitzed.

But who knows. Maybe it wasn't a mistake.
Maybe it was a lost cause from day one.

In fact it was. United states would have eventually dropped nukes on them had such nonsense continued any further than it did.

Good. We would have nuked the fuck out of germany and merkel wouldn't exist today. Rapefugees will kill and rape MORE humans than Hitler's regimr ever could have

Exactly, he didn't kill any Jews

Holocaust never happened.

Six Million Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=-DijJf5OtIc

Auschwitz - Why the Gas Chambers are a Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=7-Kl6RHKIQk

The Biggest Lie by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

Buchenwald - A Dumb, Dumb Portrayal of Evil
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

Zundel vs Zionist - Truth vs Lies
youtube.com/watch?v=j5Myxi92m4U

The Holocaust Debunked - Ernst Zundel
youtube.com/watch?v=bp85rXHDJCo

Holocaust Faker Explains Himself
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak

The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Off Your Knees Germany (Ernst Zundel 1983-2003)
youtube.com/watch?v=QNO7Nxeuq_w

One-Third of the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

((((((Spielberg))))))'s Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJEE3thwmk

The Truth Behind the Gates of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=hcgofPKZnlY

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth (Eric Hunt)
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8&feature=youtu.be

Eric Hunt - The Shoah: The Biggest Hoax of the 20th Century?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4BH_704Zrw&feature=youtu.be

The "Holohoax" exposed in 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=bpjqf-vNq6I&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard: "The Gas Chambers" Yet One More False Witness
youtube.com/watch?v=NMKF1v2I2r8&feature=youtu.be

Vincent Reynouard - Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg
youtube.com/watch?v=ChaMQFkqXyw&feature=youtu.be

>Hitler did a lot of things right

But Shitler has failed at everything he has ever done A true icon for /pol tards

I already knew that yes, thx for telling though, It's just that he used them with "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" card

Jews are white.

The idea that they are a separate race is laughable.

Nobody cares. This is how real world sees stormfags:

This man was interested in Asian culture and married because he was socially unable to marry a white woman due to his political beliefs and personality quirks (he is very socially conservative, a Holocaust denier and anti-Semite, extremely homophobic, very shy, not many friends, belief that white women are too liberated, extremely meek and unable to make eye contact with others, steps off the sidewalk when larger men approach, unwilling to work or make money for fear of violating Christian scripture).

>but killing the Jews wasn't one of them.

exactly, because he didn't. His single biggest mistake!
But what would you expect? He trusted his life to his jewish private physician fraud Dr. Theodor Morell!

no one is implying that you dumb kike

>Hitler did a lot of things, but killing the Jews wasn't one of them.
FTFY

Of course we are assholes and cheats to those who we deem inferior.

I'm quite comfortable with that fact and so are a lot of the people I grew up with.

The browner The West becomes the more resentment for your tribe there becomes.

And the more Mudslime Europe becomes the more doubly anti-kike it will become.

What will your tribe do one day when the American ZOG is no longer your friend and everyone hates your people?

You don't care, kike-boy, because you'd love for the lie to keep going.
The more it goes, the more money your shifty little liars make from it in Israel.

Daily reminder that Hitler's best friend was Jewish and he didn't get haunted

>Jews are white.
>The idea that they are a separate race is laughable.

How is anti-SEMITISM even a thing then?

What is the point holocaust denial meme on /po?l

Nobody here is gonna be impressed by how edgy you are because of this.

>t. Desperate Jew

Unfortunately it's actually the opposite, white people are far too kind and tolerant to inferior races, which is why we got manipulated into multiculturalism to begin with. No other race would accept it.

Yeah the white man isnt perject, he is a loud asshole. Your bankers and the quiet ultra evil kind content with lurking in the shadows while dooming the planet and bringing the apocalypse.

Your religion is that of Satans. The Jews of Carthage worshipped Baal and molech. They created the english language to damn our souls to sheol.

The jews have no concept of heaven. They believe everyone goes to hell(sheol). Because they know their knieving asses dont stand a chance of entering the kingdom of heaven.

i feel like people forget that, apart from the death camps, Hitler was a revolutionary leader who brought about a new age for his country and turned Germany into an industrial and military powerhouse

>Nobody here is gonna be impressed by how edgy you are because of this.
"Antisemitism" isn't considered edgy on Sup Forums anymore, Moshe.

It is tantamount requirement.

I see you, Schlomo.
It's not a meme at all, and you know it.
It's factual.
It's not all that hard to disprove.

An Arab Jew is actually 6times more similar geneticaly to a White Jew.
Than a Spanish white would be to a German White.

Jews are Semitic, deal with it.

correct. The last homogeneous white countries on earth are being injected with complete and total subhumans. Fuck them all, they are ruining the only societies on the planet that aren't fundamentally broken

Then what the fuck is your problem then? You're just butthurt you can't compete, that's all.

Yes, we do everything it takes to win. Just like you, but better.

Death camps were a myth, they were labor camps who starved to death after supply lines were cut when the allies closed in

semite: a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Yep, he shouldn't start that stupid war either. Germans can't into big victories and expansion, their destiny is to be landcucked forever.

>Literally no proof of death camps
TOPKEK Shekelberg, nice try!

Sort of exactly the opposite. He did a lot of things right, but wanting to deport all the Jews instead of exterminating them in 1936 was retarded. Every kike should've been rounded up and shot in the belly, then thrown into the Rhine.

>establish banking monopolies all over the world
>silly goys can't catch up, they're just lazy!

youtube.com/watch?v=8g6r_kdu1h8

The point is jews are hugely disproportionately vile, pernicious, and greedy. Moreso than any other race, given their intelligence.

It's easy to be manipulative little rats when your people have no moral code when dealing with non-Jews.
Your people are children of Satan.

The holocaust didn't happen, CTR.
There was never an official order nor an effort by the Gerries to kill their prisoners.
Fuck off

Just face it, the whole point of holocaust denial is to be edgy for the sake of edgyness. Whoever seriously thinks that they are doing something really serious or undercovering some global conspiracy are just autistic larpers.

Come live with me in my home state in which Whites are less than half of the population and you can clearly see MANY of them changing their tune.

The counterculture of the 60s has come and gone and now White people are the target of the public/media anger and hate.

People don't generally take well to having the crosshairs on them at all times.

Also something that always baffled me - Aryans are the master race but they keep getting their asses handed to them by a bunch of Jews who are both barely humans only worth being tossed in the oven, and also apparently the most intelligent, cunning people on the planet who have orchestrated everything ever.

>You're just butthurt you can't compete, that's all.
You are partly correct. Jealousy breeds contempt.

And contempt breeds hatred and hatred breeds violence.

Do you think you'll be safe forever?

t. ivan al afliq

No, Jew shill, that's not the point. The point is to spread awareness of the truth.
There's a reason even questioning the Holocaust is illegal in most of the world. It's because it's a lie.
The truth doesn't fear investigation.

And I hope that trend continues, and white people wake up and fight back. We certainly are seeing a movement in that direction.

People like pic related are helping to release the floodgates of repressed white dissatisfaction.

>Aryans are the master race but they keep getting their asses handed to them by a bunch of Jews who are both barely humans only worth being tossed in the oven, and also apparently the most intelligent, cunning people on the planet who have orchestrated everything ever.

Jews invented the concept of Aryan.

The final red pill.

but the logistics of killing that many people would have been impossible. Also, the Kristallnacht resulted in a huge international outrage. You really think if they had been killing 1000+ Jews a day nobody would have found out? This is why the death camps don't make any sense. Supposedly the allies knew nothing until they found them. Churchill doesn't even mention it in his six volume memoir. The Final Solution didn't mandate mass extermination

International Red Cross documents confirm 271 thousand - not 6 million - died in labor camps. Most died toward the end of the war from typhus and starvation when supply lines were cut off.

based jew. can we hang out when im on birthright?

>Whoever seriously thinks that they are doing something really serious or undercovering some global conspiracy are just autistic larpers.
Or people that are fearful of what the future looks like if their fellows continue to keep the blindfolds on.

Go ahead and shill all you want, it will only make people that much more curious as to why they aren't supposed to think a certain way.

He never gave the order to kill moron but to deport them home in Israel.

>Jews who are both barely humans only worth being tossed in the oven

you mean in a crematorium after dying of typhus because the mortality rate in concentration camps was extremely high during the final years of the war?

You're legitimately retarded.
The holocaust is a conspiracy theory.
If you take the time to read the sources and citation it becomes clear that it is based off of several contradicting weak sources. And not to mention the Soviets "liberated" all the death camps.

Hitler actually wanted to send them to Madagascar

>Hitler did a lot of things right, but killing the Jews wasn't one of them.

Hey we all screw up every once and a while, at least give the man credit for trying.

You do not need to make laws to protect history, unless you're trying to protect a lie.

Because they're not, there's just more of them, and they're willing to use violence to get their way, that's all. They're dumb as bricks, naive like a child, don't have any street smarts.

they don't use sources to get you to believe in the holocaust. They use Schindler's List, Diary of a Young Girl, and Night

I'm getting tired of losing.

Can I haz a membership form?

>The point is to spread awareness of the truth.

As i said, just some autistic larp about "spreading the truth".

Do you honestly believe that by posting meme pics on /pol you are doing something great and important?

>There's a reason even questioning the Holocaust is illegal in most of the world. It's because it's a lie.

"It is used as a political tool = it never happened". Nice logic

>The truth doesn't fear investigation.

Again some meme quote by autistic larper who believe that he is a investigator because he looked at some meme pictures.

He killed all the wrong ones, thats why it was so easy cuz they weren't worth defending, The ones who were; were and they survived.

That would be the same way if there were like 2 families of black people controlling the world, you kill all the fucking niggers and the 2 senpaitachi are still left and you accomplished nothing.

He did nothing.

>no denial laws
>no vilification of Mussolini

why did Italy stay based?

>kill all niggers
>kill all jews
>steal their shekels
>steal their shoes

I try to reach out to people who at least bother reading T B H.
It's surprising how many people read these fucking testimonies and STILL believe it.
But the most robust friends we can have are the scholars.

Get the fuck off pol.

>look at this pile of shoes
>this pile of shoes proves that a govt had a massive conspiracy going to kill a group of people with james bond villain gadgets and pesticides

Aryans = Snow White
Jews = The Evil Queen
They've been trying to get us to eat the poisoned apple

HAHAHAHA
I called it! I knew your ass was a worthless kike.
Hey, if your people are so great, how come they had to leach off of European nations for centuries?

I can literally only view 4 of these videos in my country

>don't have any street smarts.

>implying Jews have street smarts

TOPKEK, Schlomo!!!

>Or people that are fearful of what the future looks like if their fellows continue to keep the blindfolds on.

Do you really believe if some politlcal power is capable of doing such complicated conspiracies as holocaust, bunch of autistic larp neckbeards from /pol can do something againist them?

The sooner you niggers stop generalizing everyone who is of the same descent the sooner you fucking niggers will win the war against the ((((JEWS))))

it is ridiculous how many people believe that 9/11 was facilitated by the government or Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA but by God if someone's lying to you about World War II.

Detailed Timeline:

History of the Jewish War Against the World

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html