The Swiss Question

Many of you are out of touch with reality when it comes to Switzerland. Mountain Jews keep portraying their onw country as 7th heaven. Which it is obviously not. Here are some facts about Switzerland to get them down-to-earth.
>Switzerland is a multicultural country with 4 different native languages (German, Italian, French, Romansh)
>Switzerland has 2 Million immigrants out of 8 Million inhabitants
>Switzerland got 4.4% Nigger and 10% Asians (6% Muslim) as supposed "stronghold" against the EU. For example Sweden: 2.4% Nigger and 8.6% Asians (6% Muslim)
>Switzerland got low purchasing power due to high cost of living. Switzerland is on par with Straya and behind the USA
>Switzerland didn't get rid of its Jews and their people enact Jewish behaviour hence Mountain Jews
>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY&t=58s
youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=huLCqpOpnPQ
bunte-schweiz.ch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And still better than fucking Austria...

Switzerland was founded by the Knights Templar to hide their copious loot

Ethnically Bavarian Swissman. Have to admit. We have enough of naturalised subhuman Portuniggers, Albos, Croats and Serbs. Big diaspora of subhuman Italian workers. We also have enough of eretrain, syrian and bosniak rapefugee scum. Cleansing when?

>purchasing power on par with Australia

This isn't even remotely true.

Sadly for them their loot nowadays dosn't push them above other westerners

Did something happen between Austria and Switzerland? You're not still butthurt about the Reichsbank gold are you?

Please look I'm all for it. But first the memeing of switzerland has to stop

Maybe, maybe not

Biggest pro of Switzerland is that, if SVP takes control, most of the scum would go back. Ethnic and racial mixing is not visible too. French Swiss and German Swiss are distinct from each other enough

Switzerland is based, but not because of homogeneity(it sucks in that regard)

I've seen a lot of swiss half breeds at leat with niggers. That French, Italian and Germans keep segregated or not doesn't matter.

>>Switzerland is a multicultural country
Yeah multicultural as in majority white ethnic groups, not (((multicultural))) as in the shit show that's played a hand in ruining my country for the last 50+ years. I highly doubt their non white population is even as high as you say it is. Are you the same Austrian that made an anti Switzerland thread the other day and got BTFO by three or four Swiss?

Thats exactly why I make these threads. So people stop falling for memes

All 10 of them? You do understand that it's inferior "White" being taken out of our gene pool? The Day of the Rope will come

sage goes in all fields

Sure

There will be no day of the rope. the race war is now and it has been going on for nearly a decade.

The fight is already here, and we're losing it big time.

So fucking tired of this repost repost repost spam shit. FUCK OFF

>mfw living in the best country on earth
>mfw I've been to every continent at least twice and still haven't found anything even close to Switzerland
Have fun dying in your shithole knowing you never knew what it's like :^)

Here you will find a better country. How about the USA, Macau, Norway?

>How about USA
Why do you make these threads again? Munich & co aside Bavaria is the best country, but Iceland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Latvia and Estonia deserve a mention. USA is shit. Absolute shit. Subhuman autistic christcucks and mongrels

>for nearly a decade
How about since the 1920s? And took off in 1950s. I mean massive Balkan tier racial violence across the Western Europe. That's what we need.

He is right.
Don't get fooled by other Eidgenossen in this thread who are obviously expats.

>Best country on earth
>Not USA
pick one

Actually... I'm just nostalgic :{
Come back glory days, where art thou?

youtube.com/watch?v=HYW71qC8yAY&t=58s

fock that's friggin nice m8

>not wanting to live in the enlightened, most stable european country that europe would have been without the wars
2/mediocre bait, better luck next time

That stability can kill us. Genetically and mentally
And where did you get 4,4% nigger? It's 0,5-1% top. Not arguing it's good, even 1 is too many

Why do you think have we been stealing everyones smartest academics and (because of demand by leftist) the dumbest "refugees" for the past 30 years?

>this thread again

Stats will be corrected on the next thread

>this butthurt
>still memeing
You are worse than poles KEK

You love us. Admit it. I've never seen somebody with a bigger hardon for America than you. You're up their with obama leaf on the list of identifiable Sup Forumstards. You basically come here and wait for an opportunity to post that bullshit graph. Beyond pathetic.

Honestly? I'd prefer Switzerland to go full Brazil if it can't be 99% native citizens.

If our race can't have it, no one will

>Taking shitpost seriously on a tamilian cradle weaving forum
I mean I understand your frustration aboit your living situation but please show yourself some respect

AYY LMAO absolut zerstört

>implying I will fall for your memes

KILL IT WITH FIRE AND MAGNETS

>>Switzerland can look back on a rich history of not having combat experience
>Switzerland uses overly expensive manufactured weapons due to tight tolerances that give them 0 advantage
>Switzerland's defensive capabilities are a meme. Their "artillery" are just AT guns put inside mountains and can be easily avoided and starved out
>Switzerland's "great gun laws" are equal to EU countries and in some cases (For example Czech Rep.) even worse.
This and racial stats are wrong, VdB. Switzerland > Austria

Thanks for including Scotland in the EU, Italybro.
We will be Independent soon, ti amo!

*inhales*
Wrong

>Israel
>63,5

KIKES BTFO!
STORMFAGS BTFO!

Poorsrael

How is it wrong? Switzerland has rich military history and excellent defence capabilities. Far better than Austria - land of cucks with "we are not Germans" identity

תודה רבה

I love you too, Scotbro!
I hope it will happen soon
Here, have a pic of a beautiful Italian girl in the meantime

>Rich military history

Des isch aber unsre Röschtung

You lost to Italy...
>Swiss pikemen
>Swiss mercenaries
>Lion of Lucern

Still richer than you, Poorsrael

>Swiss pikemen
>Swiss mercenaries
>Lion of lucern
Yeah very very rich. Were they even using flintlocks at that time?

My sister's fiance is Italian, we go over to see him in Como all the time.
Your country is as beautiful as your women ;)

Thanks m8, I visited Scotland a couple times, loved the friendly people, the landscape, and the drinks

Degenerate racemixer. Typical Anglo subhuman

>mfw you are actually a proxy swiss to ashamed to show his flag

We're not Anglo though, we have a German mother and a celtic Scottish father.
Try again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aaJUFDf8Bc

Fuck off to America euroshit mutt

Now I know you changed your policy on referendum in order to restrict immigration, but i don't think that based. It was god damn time to do it. Literally over a third population has foreign background. Thankfully, the majority of foreigners is European, but that's just less bad, not a positive thing.

You're cucked af, Switzerland. That's the price you pay for being wealthy :^)

She is so beautiful... I-I-I am in love.

Kek, old but gold

I'm not sure that cost of living is accurate there for the USA. Houses are down right impossible to attain in the UK, in the US that is not the case

UK has got a low purchase power if you mean that

Stop racemixing. Fuck only German women

>stop racemixing
>flag
I'm confused desu

KEK, nice try.

Swiss have always been traditional military arm of the Vatican
so they will rape any army of little boys that appear against them in the Ssqwiss mountains

>German
>media
You can ignore that

switzerland is not cucked, not yet. A lot of the immigrants are right-wing. my mother is from serbia and she only votes SVP(rightwingparty), like the rest of my family. Italians, serbians, greeks, portuguise all hate muslims and niggers. If you're not in switzerland you cant understand that. First generation of immigrants are always immigrants, but in the second and third generation you turn into a swiss, at least if you are not a mudslime or nigger. it just happen, like magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=huLCqpOpnPQ

here a tamil from the SVP. he's warning in this video, that switzerland could be invaded by the black heads from the african continent and turning black.

Its official: German women want to be raped by Mohammed and his followers of the religion of peace.

>muh based black man

>is not cucked
>muh based immigrants bullshit rhetoric
He's right
You are not Swiss, you are a fucking Serbian roach

KEK, I didn't believe it at first, but Goymany al-Eurabia has a chance now to literally elect Schulz as their new chancellor.

>tamil
Literally descents from the India's untouchables.

>switzerland is not cucked
Your post proves you wrong.

>Come back glory days, where art thou?
Oh come on, give Trump a chance. What's it been, little over a month so far? Shit won't get turned around over night, maybe not even in 4 years.

You are either ashamed of being swiss or a literal mountain kike.
I don't know whats worse

Swiss has much better small arms industry than say, Sweden. Sweden has an advantage in other stuff - autocannon, artillery, aviation, etc.
The Swiss only really do light aircraft and light civil aviation - for example Pilatus, also Dornier is majority Swiss now.
On small arms SiG and RUAG (Ammunition). RUAG's 120mm Cobra mortar looks 100% better than the Swedish AMOS.

Switzerlands air force is small - 50ish F-5 Tiger II's and 30 F-18C Hornets. Switzerland only really has light and medium SAM's and AAA - 35mm Oerlikon Radar AAA, Stingers, and Rapiers. Strategically deploying their air defense can allow them to raise their effective engagement ceiling.

Switzerland is a nightmare for an invading force. It's basically an entire army full of crack mountain infantry

Source my ass. Fuck off subhuman Celt Slavnigger

We need to devise a final solution for the Eternal Swiss.

>Austria invades Switzerland
>Swiss Mountain Troops in Vienna in 2 weeks
>Swiss are amazed at how fun combat is
>Facepalm that they have avoided it for so long
>Take the Swiss army on tour to Germany.
>Fifth Reich = Sweisreich

Palestine?

>going full Brazil
>ever

It will take about 500 years of shitting on its own genetic pool and then eating all the shit african culture has. Nobody can achieve our level so easily.

lmao youre such an idiot

whenever I talk about Switzerland I tell how this country is falling apart

HOWEVER Switzerland is still much much better than your shithole that elected a lmao green as president

Tell that the guy who tought vietnam was a good idea.

I'm disgrusted
bunte-schweiz.ch/

You are not Swiss, Kanake
I mean more of South Africa or whatever. Full open borders and collapse. I would prefer live in a war zone in a gated community with other hostile racists than live in a 80% something native multi-ethnic crap hole. Fuck that shit

Is there any place better in the world than switzerland?

If not, how can Sup Forums make it a sanctuary for the white people?

Indeed, when there is a shock of reality the people can see the true nature of the negro. Else, they turn amicable towards them and then shit happens.

Better than Switzerland

>rural Bavaria
>Czech Republic
>Slovenia
>Estonia
>Latvia
All good that locals don't like Meds either( who are, pro-tip: not European genetically)

>negro
Hypothetically speaking, if given an option to commit mass murder, I would kill European immigrants. Meds first, Balkans second. Why? This way shitskins would know that country is racist enough to kill other "Whites", let alone them.

Based

keep posting this propaganda austriafag, I don't want more of you and your retarded brothers in the EU to come here, switzerland isn't heaven but it's better than the shit countries surrounding us

oh well time to refute
>4 different native languages
is that a bad thing? also romansh is like 5% of the population

>switzerland has 25% immigrants
of which most are from italy and balkans and well integrated, also, you guessed it, predominatly white, while you get cucked by ahmed

>low purchasing power due to high cost of living
that is true, but we also earn more money than per head

>switzerland didn't get rid of it's jews
more like we never had any outside of the bankier families, switzerland wasn't a jewish paradise in ww2, we danced to hitlers tune like dogs

>a rich history of non combat experience
>what are swiss mercenaries, what is a swiss guard
>what is the swiss army during the cold war

>switzerland uses overly expensive guns which gives them no advantage
post bullshit like this on /k/, I dare you

>switzerlands defensive capabilities are a meme
that might be true, especially if you're talking about gen. guisans retarded defensive stratagems during ww2, but everybody's going to rush to our defense because all relevant rich people have assets stored here which they don't want to lose, if you invade switzerland, the whole western world is your enemy

>also implying we couldn't fend off austria on our own

>switzerlands gun laws are like EUs
yes except that you can get a weapons permit far easier and faster than in the EU, also some EU countries don't allow you to purchase heavy weaponry even with a permit

besides, you can buy manually loaded carbines without a permit here, you can buy a remington without a permit, "but le EU has liberal gun laws"

Nimm die Schlaftablette Hans, ist doch schon Montag

I´d do the same here, although 95% of all the people I interact with would be gone.

It would truly be an incredible lebensraum having this country for white immigrants, just as you russians already have for your people.

>Russia
>white people
More cucked than Germany, UK, France and Italy combined

Being this butthurt and projectin everything on Austria, thats why I like posting these threads. Its more fun to watch you raging than polacks by just pointing out that you are a meme country.

Also:
>post bullshit like this on /k/, I dare you
lol have you actually seen their meetups. Thats the most autistic board of Sup Forums. Who cares what these fat /arg/ and /brg/ etc. weebs and cricel jerkers think.

>Balkans
>White
Jews are White too then

What's so good about integration you fucking shitskin?

You make this thread multiple times a day, every day. The Swiss are based, Abdul.