Israel

God Bless the Israeli state. Together... We are brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs the atomic passcodes.

you're shilling in the wrong site.

sage

((()))
jews lie

jews are liars

checkum

jews are communist rats

The goodness will always speak before any hand!

God save Ulster and her sister Israel.

Fuck the pope, the IRA and the PLO.

jews are arabs

Alex Jones is a shill

jews help rapeugees

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

That. I'm not going to vituperate vociferously, therefore I must disclose that once I had great admiration for that magnificent magnate of luminous hair and skin, the New York Orange King. In light of recent events and forthcomings of from various sources, with great sombriety and soberousness, I declaim that NYOK must never be allowed near any buttons, codes, calculations, rosters, sheets, or estimates related to uranium or any derivatives thereof.

Holocaust™ was a Bolshevik jew lie

G-d bless Israel
יהוה

Are you gonna follow in Trump's footsteps and let them bang your daughter too?

Zionist faggots.

Your god is the Demiurge.

He is the god of this world maybe, this false material realm.

My God is the Creator of All that is, the Father of the Universe.

The Universe is more then this Material Realm.

The Fathers realm is the Pleroma. Its known as the Fullness where the Aeons live.

They should really make Palestine a country and stop that settlement bullshit.
It's really annoying to hear a settlement defender go "but muh biblical claims". I have not seen a good debater for settlement building since they always fall back on muh bible.

I stand with Israel!!!

God's chosen people!

shill

((()))
NWO RATS who hide out in Switzerland

A simple word.

But it cannot argue the truth.

((()))
go stand with israel in israel you traitorous rat

I'm not what you think my friend.
Stay safe.

>be rich black
>still commit crime
Whose fault?

Fuck this shithole.

((()))
are you threatening me?!

da white man system

Why should I? You misunderstood this, excuse me this was my fault.
I'm relatively new here, you know.

God bless this flag.

why dont you choose to stand with decency and good people. You just assume that EVERY Jew must be the cat;s meow and the greatest thing because they are the "chosen" people. No jew has ever done anything wrong right?

You really think the Almighty GOD who created an entire universe full of things that human minds cannot comprehend just picked a few million people on a little planet to be chosen and these people turned out soooooooo great .....right?

because they are chosen they got kicked out of every nation on earth and killed their own messiah right?

get fucked

get the fuck out of my country

yeah we found the JIDF member ITT.
hes not gonna stand with Israel, hes gonna stand in your neighboorhood and community and screw your life up.

Is this the thread where we discuss the genital mutilation of eight day old newborns?

I like red wine with it.

he'll stand at the airport with welcoming rapeugees

>you're shilling in the wrong site.
What? This board has always been pro Israel.
It's only CTR and Reddit that started to try pushing this "Sup Forums is anti-semitic" meme when the elections started.
Sup Forums is a Christian Zionist board.

By the nature of their unrepentant sin and refusal to recognize the Messiah, I reject your notion that they are not my brothers until they believe and repent.

>wrist tattoo
degenerate
wtf is with these muh guns muh bible types that are all the same