Brit/pol/ - ethnically clean Free Alba edition

> Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in (((EU)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targetted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WMPolice/status/835951553689313280
youtube.com/watch?v=6VJBBUqr1wM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/never-seen-war-criminal-show-remorse-says-nazi-hunter-trail/
vocaroo.com/i/s1FNqaHzRTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DIVERSITY

twitter.com/WMPolice/status/835951553689313280

What is this in regards to?

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbred mongrel

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>rap listening Russian cuck

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Aus Flag)

I hope Brexit destroys this country desu. It's what it deserves.

I tried getting a stylish haircut lads but the barber fucked it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VJBBUqr1wM

>tfw you were always the right wing nazi of the family
>tfw they support you fully when you come out and tell them you want to transition to female
>tfw estrogen cures your evil and edge

Feels so good to be free of aggression and happy to be alive now

Then you should have voted remain.

Holy fuck no one in Scotland wants a referendum just fuck off

Gonna need more info.

Also why the fuck is Lily Allen newsworthy?
Must be a slow week in hell to be reporting on """Musician""" drama.

Is this true? I always wonder how big the actual want for a referendum in Scotland is, I think I might just hear the vocal pro-indyref2 minority more.

Daily reminder that Angloland is currently in bondage to Scotland, to whom the little brown inferior race pay tribute and protection money.

Scotland has literally financially and politically enslaved the lesser races in Angloland, whose parliament is held to ransom by Scottish politicians, whilst the Caledonians enjoy their own devolved parliament AND anglo tribute money for the privilege of the greatest Scottish subverters Blair and Brown literally destroying the Anglo race through mass immigration.

How does it feel to have lost yet again to the stronger, smarter, more aggressive Northerners?

Who will you call this time to protect you, given that the romans, anglos, and normans, now shitskins, have failed to stop the North?

Weak and pathetic people who are now facing extermination through increased birthrates of the brown "peoples" Scotland and "jews" flooded you with.

Eternal Scotia wins again

CHECKED

Just a curious question.

How many redpilled females have you met, and how old were they?

>hide post

Tough. You elected a government with a manifesto stating one might occur.

>thinks the only way to solve his problems is by irreversibly pumping his body with hormones
Wew lad, hope you survive long enough to truly find peace with yourself
>Lily Allen
She did a fuck-off massive pirouette into the deep end on twitter this weekend, fucking brilliant to watch

Who else here #FASHYAF???

Fresh Trim today lads.

Scotland literally has no culture except wearing Skirts which is Irish. Enjoy speaking English while at the pub and watching the footie before going for a chippy you fat ginger cunt.

Like this?

Gimme that ol' fluted pie tin look senpai.
Here you go lad.

t. a chef.

You look exhausted friend

Blair wasn't a real Scot, he was an Englishman who happened to be born in Edinburgh.

Unless you're going to argue that his mother got JOCKED and that's why he joined Labour even though he was born to a Tory family.

Stop electing the fucking SNP then. Political fatigue must be through the roof up there yet you keep sending those faggots into office.

Something like only 31% support for an early referendum iirc. The support for independence itself is far higher.

Nice, I also go for the "short-back-and-sides-gay-fag-on-top" myself

I'm not Scottish, I'm Northern Irish.

>In the heated debate about older voters and Brexit, she wrote: "I don't hate all pensioners just the extremists. Can't you see this country is being taken over by hate extremist pensioners.

>"Can't even get an appt at the doctors because pensioners just skip the queue, and claim all benefits. It has to stop."

>Within moments Allen had received dozens of hateful messages, with two men blaming her for the death of her son, who died when the umbilical cord became wrapped around his neck.

>Trolls also doctored a poll that Allen had created on Twitter to ask whether they thought Allen or Hitler had had a more negative effect on Europe over the last 100 years.

I'm just waiting for next week. To see if the house of lords puts in for voluntary redundancy or not.
It's time it went. No civilised country still has this kind of shit.

Tilda Swinton?

>Lily Allen.
I witnessed it, just more hypocritical delete muh poll because its now fake news, tantrum.
Why the fuck is it news worthy though, why waste column inches on a fucking muppet.

Inches that could be spent reporting something worthwhile.

The only solution is to restore the hereditaries

In my opinion there are two definitions of being 'red pilled'.

You have people who are fairly ignorant, don't know much about politics and just generally dislike people they're not familiar with, perhaps because their parents feel this way. In other words, dumb fucks who have no argument when challenged on this perspective.

Then you have people who are informed and have sound understanding and evidence behind their claims, and believe in a better society as learned from authors or people/movements in history. When challenged they can back up their perspective.

I've only ever met one girl who's been 'red pilled' and she was the former.

>I identify as a nationalist
>respect my chosen pronouns
>ultranationalist and practically a pacifist
>isolationist nationalist
I bet you cucks don't even want to rule the waves anymore.

This picture

ALL OF MY WAT

I don't like lily buts that fucking horrible

Are they praising the absolute state of Venezuela?

Hmm... Met this nice lass a few days ago. Only problem is she looks a bit... left wing.

Like, she hasn't said anything explicitly left wing, but she has the haircut/wears choker/ like scoff

Kek

I forget how vicious this place can be sometimes.

It would seem so.

we do, the problem is the waves we want to rule are now brown

Anyone else regret voting leave? I didn't realise how racist the leave campaign was until it was too late.

No absolutely not, not even for a moment

>Milo with an extra chromosome and twice the BMI
Embarrassing
None that I'm aware of, but I know 2 around my age (22) that are fairly conservative and retain femininity
Oh you're right, it's not remotely newsworthy. But if they can squeeze an angle about 'abusing internet freedom' and mean nasty far-right trolls that need to be banned because feelings, then why not give it a go?

SCOTLAND

Both in the first category unfortunately. One of which was my (Chinese) ex and enjoyed Sup Forums memes but didn't really "get" politics beyond kicking up a fuss when Muslims or Blacks were nearby. As you can imagine she didn't much enjoy our trip to London.

>'I've never seen a war criminal show remorse' says Nazi hunter on the trail of last Holocaust perpetrators

Be afraid goyim, be very afraid!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/never-seen-war-criminal-show-remorse-says-nazi-hunter-trail/

>tfw someone voluntarily gives up being a man

You'd have been better off going to a psychiatrist until you sorted your mental illness out.

FOREVER

You have to be 18 to post

fucking pussy, lad.

I've got a nice bird. while all you've got is our fucking memes.

I feel like they're not going to realise that the Holocaust card isn't working anymore until it's far too late for them.

They're going to meme themselves into it actually happening for real this time.

>I hate being human so I dehumaised myself
Top wew lad. If testosterone scares you, why didn't you just fap?

my god that is hideous

Yeah I regret voting for Trump as well

How do you get a Chinese girl to talk to you, let alone be with you?

>haha, such wit, many cleverness

>0.4% Muslim and 0.05% Jewish
Why aren't YOU prasing Venezuela?

At least the hereditary ones were traditional. Now it's just anybody and his dog. Not forgetting Heseltine the dog strangler.

LADS GIVE ME ADVICE

It's not worse than what's come out of Frankie Boyle's mouth - and he writes for the Guardian sometimes still.

Thanks again for the papers, lad.

Any if you lads see the tweet by west mid police saying that they won't prosecute anyone for FGM?

They've basically declared abusing children legal for Muslims

OkC

No chance in a campus because they're always in bloody ling packs

>I've got a nice bird
Fair play, it must be hard finding a lass who appreciates the lard-arse libertarian shirt-lifter look.

>1975
>not voting for britain to REMAIN an independent country

>I forget how vicious this place can be sometimes.

Its not really vicious, its just that modern people have no fucking backbone and forgot how to lean into a punch.

Everyone's so busy concerning themselves these days with "protecting the feels" that they forgot how to just laugh it off and continue on with their day without being triggered into an autist anxiety coma.

Extremist comments are a natural pushback to this "everything must be beige and homogeneous" trend that the western world seems bent on pushing.

are you serious?

>Corbyn
>Saying words

Gets me every time.

wew

It blows my mind how people fail to realise that this is the last stand for the United Kingdom.

The SNP have already started preparing on the inside for a referendum announcement at the Spring Conference. The local elections are two months after it. A vote for the SNP in May will be a vote for a second independence referendum.

But it doesn't stop there, if the SNP campaign on NATIONAL and not LOCAL issues like you're supposed to at the council elections and if the hordes of arseholes in the Central Belt cast their votes in huge chunks for the SNP because of "muh indyref2" and not council taxes, bus waiting times or potholes then Krankie will solidify her grip on all three levels of Scottish politics. There will be nothing to stop her from calling another referendum and Westminister won't be able to bring her plan down thanks to the squealing lefties in Glasgow that given the SNP education system have been brainwashed into resenting the UK, English people and Westminister specifically.

This is the last chance and as per usual people are pissing it all away by dividing the unionist vote and going for futile twats like Labour even though if they were to all rally behind the Conservatives they would crack the SNP's skull open with the force of a sledgehammer. All it takes are a few urban wins and it's lights out for the UK. The opinions of those living in Aberdeen or Lerwick are nullified in the shadow of the ETERNAL WEEGIE.

She'll drop all the lefty shite if she likes you enough

Not hard at all, mate. I'll tell her what you said when we're shagging, and we'll laugh at you virgins.

Also, I'm NORMAL WEIGHT, stick insect.

LOL Those JC Denton Sunglasses

vocaroo.com/i/s1FNqaHzRTkU

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

grow a pair and quit putting women on pedestals?

Stop being a faggot.

It was pretty easy once I realised Sup Forums had no arguments lol

I used to bully trannies too when I was repressing

You can't be harmed by Sup Forumsacks when you used to be one.

It's like a vaccine

>that sadiq khan story

i cannot stop laughing. two entities i dislike are at each other. pure pottery.

That is complete horseshit. It was not acceptable in the past to make fun of people's dead children. In fact people were a lot politer to each other than they are today

>caring about the UK
desu you should care about your own race, or even england at most not some CIVIC """""union"""""

Bring up something about Brexit, ask how she feels about it.
Then you'll know if she's a keeper or not.

I agree in general but that particular shot at her was vicious.

Normal isn't a size XXL

>projecting
It's always the chubby ones who take the bait.
Is this the same lass then? Only met her a few days ago and you already consider her 'your bird'? Bit presumptive eh...