EY Goyim! don't fix your electronics just throw them away and buy NEW!

EY Goyim! don't fix your electronics just throw them away and buy NEW!

>one post by this id

Good. Opening your own console to repair it is almost as bad as piracy. What's to stop you from installing a mod chip while you're (((repairing))) it?

show me a picture of your television ID

CAUTION: Ironic Post
[Not Actually Shilling]

glad I've never bought a console. What the fuck kind of moron does that? PC master race, faggots.

It's that red ring that forced me over to pc masterrace and i haven't looked back yet.

fuck consoles.

>Isle Of Man

Huh, how is it there?

>living on isle of gay

lol you're fuckin gay

dildo-head

fuck-head

actually you are

100% FUCK HEAD

Video games are degenerate. Read a book. Go for a walk. Find a girlfriend. Spent time with your family.

Or dont buy them in the first place
Why are leftist such slaves to consumer goods?

shut the fuck up fatcunt

I love pirating music now!

Good I hope console users keep getting fucked more and more. They have ruined gaming so this is what they get. Maybe they will get fucked hard enough to eventually switch to PC gaming and the console market will die and video games will be great again.

Reading books is degenerate.

>let's sell a faulty yet expensive product
>why are other people being paid to fix it?

Does Sup Forums play games?

>reading books
Enjoy your glasses fucktard

>go for a walk
Enjoy getting shot by a nigger fucktard

>find a girlfriend
Enjoy being poor fucktard

>spend time with your family
Enjoy being a dickhead fucktard

Exactly? Fucking answer it yourself you dumb cunt

fuck off moron

gayest pic ive ever seen

enjoy gettign assraped in jail dumb fuck

how about shut the fuck up you absolute cocksucker

>using a pc

dipshit fedora spotted

Untold levels of butthurt

no
Explain why I should care you cant fix your shitty video game console

untold levels of fuck head = you

im not explaining jack shit to a dumb cunt like you
just shut the fuck up retard

Are you okay buddy, you seem a little upset.

fuck off idiot

A dingo ate his baby

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Consoles

Real men stop playing vidya around 25/26

kek, his wife is probably getting railed by BEC right now

He's 14, never kissed a girl, and doesn't know how to be edgy. Teenage angst...

K E K
We've caught an angry roo bois

>implying this isn't the case 90% of the time

The people who would rather open and fix a console themselves instead of paying to get it refurbished are all PC fats. Console piracy is a plague since consoles one premise that is unique is that it's proprietary hardware that is "unhackable" and thus can't be used to cheat.

Once a console is hacked, it's garbage. Anyone can be accused of cheating and a lot of people get away with it without consequence.

>my use of research-grade meth makes me a better person than the pleb using crack cocaine
SORT

PC Gaming - where (((they))) destroyed the secondary aftermarket on buying/selling used games.

Where they lowered their own costs by not having a physical box, manual, or extras, and by not needing to pay for retail shelf space, yet their game prices are not less, not the same, they are MORE.

I hope you'll feel better soon, boo.

>thinking most people on Sup Forums are at all into vidya
>thinking the few that are are console peasants
NOT A POLITICS THREAD MODS PLS DELETE

This growing trend of consumers not owning the products they buy is very worrying. How can the average man ever win against big industry lobbyists?

>pleb bantz
Gookstralyan detected.

>Consolefags

These are actually decent points. For those who have experiences, gfs cost a fortune if you want to get laid shaven

And where you get around this by torrenting shit, who gives a fuck.

>Consoles

Fucking casual faggots
Die in a fire

>what's to stop me from modifying something I own

You're going down a dangerous road here.

Video games are for children.

Repairing is more expensive than manufacturing, so it makes perfect sense they'd try and get rid of repairing as an option.

Rather than repair, they should simply just replace. Way more effective.

>Using consoles at all

>more
Are you retarded? They are cheaper, plus you get better performance and greater customisation, If you need to stick your cock in a box, so be it. They're useless anyay

> falling for the interactive jew
> 2017

Console cucks on suicide watch

Not surprising since they did the same thing with cars. You can only take a new car to an authorized dealership/mechanic because of the "proprietary" content of the onboard computer.

Soon everything is going to go this route, all consumer devices will the walled gardens with tightly sealed patents running spyware 24/7 to ensure you are not getting out of line.

Not surprised this sounds like something every electronics producer would love to do.

>Console Gaming

Sorry I'm an adult.

Just good old capitalism at work buddy

Anyone still playing on a console in 2017 deserves it.
Doesnt get any more pleb than that.

This is the generation of next level gaming bro, times are changing. Our generation and under don't just stop playing video games. We will all be 40 year old gamer dads from here on out

consoles are shit anyway, no one with any sense should ever buy a console.

I didn't plan to buy any modern ones, and against my better judgement decided to buy a PS4 that was on sale.

Get the thing home, find out it doesn't have a digital audio output, just a single HDMI cable, which is shit if you have an old surround system like mine that doesn't have pass-through HDMI.

Then I try to play one of my 30 or so PS3 games on it, oh it doesn't play PS3 games, no backwards compatibility, incredible.

Have had the thing sitting there collecting dust since the beginning of January, think I played it maybe 2 hours total.

I'll never buy a console ever again.

This is the future, not only for video game consoles but for consumer products in general.

Excuse me sir, do you have your tv license on hand? If not, actions may be taken.

His console got RROD.

Aussies mad because they can't modify consoles or pcs. They just become spidernests within 1 week of being in Australia.
>Red ring of death
>Opens console
>Funnelweb jumps out
Get bit.

until patches that you need come out, then you spend two days trying to get your fake shit working while disinfecting the Cryptowall it had in it.

>don't care about warranty
>fix it myself
>they try to sue me
>bring up european court settlements which prove that the customer is allowed inaliable rights to alter their product, which also applies to any nation under the UN
>counterargue for den billion dollares

>console games are developed exclusively for jewing couch-bound normies
>overpriced to shit while granting you no rights over your own property
>marketing geared increasingly towards niggerbrains
>games considered "good" are at the very most comprised of an hour of good gameplay surrounded by ten hours of fluff

PC GAMING IS SOOOOOOOO BORING I MEAN I CAN'T EVEN CHILL ON THE COUCH AND THE SKILL CURVE IS TOO STEEP

GUESS I'LL KEEP BUYING THE LATEST GAMESTOP SHITFEST AND ACT SURPRISED WHEN I GET KIKED

That's nothing new, it has voided warranty to open up a console since XBOX days, as far as I remember anyways.

>Video games are degenerate. Read a book.

Same thing

ddos them if they piss you off

Hey, let's just ignore all those educated economists whose theories were proven by and formed based on reality and listen to this lazy bum that has never worked a day in his life instead!

PC fats will never know they missed out on all the good stuff.

>consolefags

whatever this shit is, I can probably emulate it. But the only jrpg I ever cared about or played was pokemon

>2011+6
>owning consoles

It's just common sense at this point desu

>All vlaue is created through labor
"Wrong"

With the exception of a few exclusives, you can play anything on PC that you can play on a console.

I can even emulate fucking Wii games if I want to. Shitty motion controls and all.

>pokemon
>Ninty fat actually believes he can emulate PS3

>anime

How about no?

There were definitely some really great console-only games throughout the last ~20 years, but I really just can't be arsed to play console anymore. My favorite genre was always RPGs, the real SNES/PS1/PS2 classics, but nowadays I just can't get into the new ones, and would rather just put my time into a PC ARPG like Path of Exile or something instead.

Plus the price of consoles/games is pretty absurd. I have a ~6 year old PC that I paid maybe $1000 for, it's mediocre but it plays anything I've tried to run on it, and I can always just pirate single player games and pay $0, and there's so many decent cheap/F2P games (like Path of Exile as mentioned) that I really couldn't justify spending more money on console shit

PC master race

Or you just backup the save file and redownload the new cracked version with the patches, reinstall and move your save back to its home.

That's not how tits work

Should probably do a thread about Zero Dawn '''''''''Story'''''''' on Sup Forums, would certainly be funny

>Spending money to go on /e/

It's only the "master race" as long as we keep what's good about PC. That means we can't let any one company get a monopoly, or else we'll just be suffering from a digital version of consoles.

For example, if you support steam, i suggest supporting GOG and uplay as well, or even supporting developers directly. They need to never get a monopoly on the market.

Nah more like 16

But I have my PS3. I bought it for £50 with 15 games off a peasant who wanted to rush out and buy a PS4. Now I got my PC to play the sweet PC releases that are, honestly, much better games. And my PS3. And my Xbox360 that I bought for 20 quid off a peasant who thought it was broken. And my origi xbox. That one was free. And my ps2. And my ps1. and my master system II that I won in a raffle when I was 10. SO I can tell you with authority that consoles are for peasants.

This.

Who cares, there's hundreds of games like this. Grand Strategy is way better.

There is also perfect flat chests if you don't like breast physics.

>playing games

only sports simulator are semi acceptable

OI WE GOT AN ANGRY ROO HERE HE'S A FOIESTY ONE YA

Whats the story?

Good thing Sophie and Firis are on PC.

>owning a console

fucking untermensch-peasants.

APPLE is doing the same fucking thing in EU, fighting against the right of repair
they will get fucked and they will be forced to change their manufacturing process in order to allow it
They are already forced to add the USB adaptor for free in their shit due to EU rules
BEND THE KNEE

>buying consoles