>Drumpfster: mocks disabled reporter

Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trudeau helping his base

And then after that Trudeau helped him out of his pants

Trump mocks everybody that way. He didn't even know the guy was disabled. It's how he mocks anybody who earns it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8

Dumbass

>Helping disabled retard.

>shitty leaf buildings without handicap access.

The fuck century do these subhumans live in?

>helps disabled man down the stairs
i helped a disabled man down some stairs once he yelled at me because he could have doneit himself he, told me

fbpb

Are you a fucking ablist? Are you saying that I should treat a disabled person differently from a non disabled person and never mock them?

Dumbass.

Americans are white niggers. They're the human garbage no western civilization would piss on if they were on fire. Who the fuck would touch a flyover state piece of shit. They've announced their life, let them lead their Somali pirate garbage life.

Fucking retarded reporter gas him

even our media ran a piece on how "bad" he was a shaking hands. the propaganda runs deep.

>Drumpfster: mock
you look like a complete fool right now. /never/ stand up and call attention to the fact that you've been brainwashed into a cult.
nobody has respect for those people.

Don't talk about my leader like that again, or else you're fucking done, idiot.

>mocks disabled reporter

Like said, Trump mocks everyone that way.

Trump didn't mock his disability, you autistic leaf nigger.

Are you saying that you should treat people differently because they're disabled, you ableist?

Oh please. Trump gives the world's best handshake. He's a billionaire business man. It's more important than his signature. You can't close a deal without a solid shake at the end. This is business 101 stuff

Trudeau's purity spiral is infinite

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

DELETE THIS!

>Trump mocks a retard sent by the jewish media to stump trump.
Brain = Thought.

Day of the leaf is coming, leaf.

(1 post by this ID)

Made you think about what a pussy your PM is? Good.

if the weak don't fear the strong, they win.

>Trudeau: helps disabled man down the stairs

You are mistaken he's helping the wheelchair get down. He is obviously disgusted with the fucking bastard sitting on it.

>disabled guy waits for the elevator
>"Hey buddy, need some help? I'm going to carry you all the way down the stairs!"
>"Uh... that won't be necessary. H-hey wait, you're really doing this?!"
>people in the underground: "Look, it's Justin Trudeau. He's so compationate, I'm going to take a picture!"

>disabled retarted
As opposed to enabled retard