The pedo uprising is happening before the beta uprising

The pedo uprising is happening before the beta uprising...

The Discovery of an Alternate Sexuality:

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

it's only been a few weeks since gays have been allowed to marry this is how it starts, first it's "we are not monsters" a few years later it's "we just want to be allowed to be around 15 year old girls if they also want to be with us" and finally "it's natural to cum inside 10 year olds"....

what will it be like when pedophiles get equal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform#United_States
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
twiter.com/xPettanko13
twitter.com/xPettanko13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pedo is not leftist

Women roasties are the ones who raised the aoc in the US

There is nothing more red pilled than growing with a cute lgf and having a family.

Jesus fucking christ I knew this shit would happen. Before you know it 12 year old girls are going to want to fuck every guy they see and society will look at it as normal and as them "exploring their sexuality". BUT MOHAMMED SAYS ITS OK SO ITS OK WITH THE U S A!

This ain't right

>Pedo is not leftist

wat

Thank for the nostalgia.. I caught some of her threads back in the day. What was her name?

Go back to Sup Forums fag

Go back to /r/the_donald

put that thing back in the BASEMENT

well it certainly isn't fucking right.

both in a moral and political sense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform#United_States

LOLno. Pedophilia is degenerate and leftist as fuck. One of the founders of NAMBLA was Allen Ginsburg, certified far left pot smoking faggot.

>Muh morals

Anti pedo hysteria is fresh new thing for tools of the feminists

You all play right into their hands with such nonsense.

Damn savage bruh 100 100

Didn't the delete this after their milo article?

They will never, ever get rights because reasonable, non autistic SJWs or Sup Forumsacks will always stand up for children rather than people who want to molest them. Get over it you faggot, it's literally a non issue to anyone else. You not being able to fuck a child is not a problem at all, at worst you have to wait a few years, that is if they are even interested.

>Thank for the nostalgia.. I caught some of her threads back in the day. What was her name?

tomboychan

AOC is a conservative value. I think the rule of 5 should be the law till you are 17 then its whoever you want.

>Anti pedo hysteria is fresh new thing for tools of the feminists

so you are pro pedophile?

>the average size of a child's anus/vagina
>the average size of an adult man's penis

QED.

ok not trying to derail but the fuck is a beta uprising? by definition betas do not uprise.

That article is only sympathetic to non-offending pedophiles. I am pretty sure they still hate molestors

And sjws hate pedos, they have zero sympathy for anyone deemed a "rapist". Even srs uses "pedo" to insult anyone they disagree with

I just cannot see pedo acceptence becoming a thing. But I have been wrong before

>They will never, ever get rights because reasonable, non autistic SJWs or Sup Forumsacks will always stand up for children

yeah right, we have trannys shitting in the girl's bathroom in elementary school as we speak

I can't get a smoke outside work without being eyeball fucked by foetuses. It is happening before our eyes, but try and tell people and they look at you like you've just sharted

Yes

>>the average size of a child's anus/vagina
>>the average size of an adult man's penis

lolis can take a big penor , this has been proven

>Before you know it 12 year old girls are going to want to fuck every guy they see
Implying this isn't already happening

>I can't get a smoke outside work without being eyeball fucked by foetuses
This. It doesn't help they dress like street walkers

>Yes

SICK FUCK

get off my Sup Forums

That's not the same as a child being raped in any sense. It's their choice to become transgender and they aren't physically effecting anyone, it's just gross. When kids get consent and human rights come into it.

THIS

Muslims are the exact opposite of liberals, but they have no problems marrying little girls because they are virginal and cute.

I prefer adult women physically, but little girls are still more feminine in personality

As Muslims, we do not support little girls sleeping around. We want them to get married. Dont drag us into this

Is Islam leftist? Was America, when the AoC was 10, leftist? Where the feminists who raised the age of consent in America right wingers?

you're projecting your own desires into their eyes you dumb virgin

>That's not the same as a child being raped in any sense.

pedos will say it's not rape

once they change the definitions it's over

Where and by who? And so can an animal the size of a cat, it just hurts them an immense amount. But of course pedos don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves, anything to convince themselves they aren't selfish garbage.

Fuck off newfag this isn't your Sup Forums

wait i'm sorry, since when did feminists have anything to do with pedos?

>I take my morality from whatever normies in the current year believe
The AoC in Common wealth countries before the 20th century was 10-12 years old, before feminists sought to raise it.

We are the real right wingers, deal with it

NAMBLA is degenerate and leftist because they are fags, not because they are pedophiles. Heterosexual relationships between men and little girls have always been accepted by traditional society

this

sweet baby jesus mother of mary christ shes beautiful

>Where and by who?

in the vagina by men

Yes and she is mine

Pedos will say whatever to get into kiddies pants and be able to live with themselves. All reasonable people, especially those with kids, see through it. To the vast majority of people, SJWs pushing this or judges who let molesters off easy are hated. If anything, things are better now, remember here in the 60s there was an actual movement in parliament to reduce consent age to like 12, it got shut down and it still would today.

Nope. They are being sexualized far too young these days. There is a noticeable difference from 10 years ago.

>SJWs and Sup Forumsacks
>non autistic
Also, if liberals are gonna shill for (ultra right wing) Muslims, they better make some concessions when it comes to marrying little girls

>Heterosexual relationships between men and little girls have always been accepted by traditional society

except no

Brilliant.

>AOC is a conservative value.
Only if you are "conserving" yesterday's liberalism

The age of consent used to be 10 in most American juristdictions

>the background in the third panel

I worded that wrong, I meant non autistic people, who aren't in those two cartergories.

Fuck off, pedophilia is degeneracy. you might as well be a nigger with that attitude.

>Nope. They are being sexualized far too young these days. There is a noticeable difference from 10 years ago.

this is now a clothing line promoted by Disney

We had a pedo party here started 5 years ago. They made videos showing they were sad people and starred in documentaries but eventually the party was banned.

So all in all people will probably not accept it in the US too.

Adult women can pass an entire baby through their vaginas. Sluts have been known to take in two fully grown dicks at the same time with ease.

A 10yo girl taking a 6 incher is not going to kill her

Niggers are rarely ever pedos, or furfags or any of that shit. What is it with whites and degeneracy? It killed rome.

Until they snap, like Elliot

God cunny Foy is fucking perfect hnngg

It is not ok for a grown man to fuck a 10 year old. There is no reason to risk the 10 year olds life or mental health when we don't have a population problem.

Yet this guy thinks I'm projectingPeople need to wake the fuck up

you lucky bastard you i want to believe but i know she is just you're waifu. she seems like a happy and healthy girl

>Niggers are rarely ever pedos
actually a lot of them are, it's just that it all happens as a "normal" family thing and nobody really cares because the lil nigglets are ugly.

It happens in the black community more than you'd think, you've just been fed propaganda to believe that it doesn't and it's a mostly exclusively white thing.

How are you this retarded? So a baby sized dildo would not harm a woman in any way? How are you this ignorant on how bodies fucking function?
>it won't kill her
Such care for the children there, totally not a one sided lust with them as collateral damage. Pedos are fucking delusional.

You don't know much about Africa then.

Normies change their views every few years

Remember when fags used to be hated? Well, normies changed their minds.

And dont go "muh sjws" when you have Milo on your side

Kill yourself.

>God cunny Foy is fucking perfect hnngg

you are a bad man

There are girls who get raped at 12 and are unable to have children because of it. Sure they can take it but it's potentially damaging. It's not meant to be.

This is so far from the truth, a group of 8, 30 year old niggers would pass around a 12 year old in a heart beat. This wouldn't phase any of them, because that 12 year old has already been passed around a group of 12 year old niggers. Nigs have no morality when it comes to sex.

I think these 1500 pedos that have been arrested since Trump took office can all be attributed to Anthony Weiners laptop. The busts that have taken place around the world just days after the Cilnton Foundation closes down in those locations are the Feds hot on the CF's trail. Probably someon eis leaking to the CF when the busts are coming, giving them just a few days to clean up and get out before the Feds arrive. Weiner will end up with an extremely light sentence for his total cooperation in the end. he might even jewmagic us into calling him a hero.

Lol nigs are pedos

whites become furfags n' shite cause Jews

factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

For example...

>yfw this chick is 21 years old and 4 foot 10 inches
Source: twiter.com/xPettanko13

HAND OVER THE LOLIS AND NOBODY GETS HURT

it'll essentially be the same as it was 150 years ago

Gay people can consent with eachother. Gay people aren't attracted to women, it's a mental condition and not just a fetish for underdeveloped people. Pedos still find adults arousing.

The adult female vagina is made of very tough tissue with folds akin to an accordion, which are designed to expand and contract during sex and childbirth. However, this physiology does not develop until puberty. Little girls have a vagina made of much thinner tissue with nearly no stretching ability, thus they can be seriously injured by intercourse.

Also, the adult vagina has a number of biological processes designed to self-clean and protect against infection. Since these also don't develop until puberty, a little girl is much more vulnerable to foreign pathogens.

Fucking fat, looks nothing like a child.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
They are open about fucking their younger cousins and kids. OPEN ABOUT IT. Black people in poor areas are degenerate AS FUCK. You just don't hear about it because MUH AGENDA and no one cares about nigs in the ghetto or wants to go there in the first place. Blacks are huge pedos.

Nah, pedos gotta take a back seat because of the Milo controversy. He sacrificed himself to stop the pedo uprising indefinitely now that Trump is president.

snapping is an emotional response that happens individually. a whole collective subcategory of man will not uprise all of a sudden. think the only reason feminism is so strong is because its the twisted "alfa" female that puches it. not beta.

>1,3,4,2

Literally pigtails, somebody did this on purpose.

What's the sauce on this, friend? I've never seen it before

unless you're a pedo, these clothes aren't inappropriate or overly sexual. You should probably kill yourself now.

he is a good man

To you and everyone else who replied, clearly I got this wrong. I didn't consider media bias. I also remember thaddeus on Sup Forums

>we just want to be allowed to be around 15 year old girls if they also want to be with us

isnt that already pretty much possible everywhere outside the US?

Article not exist. Is it conspiracy?

twitter.com/xPettanko13

Little girls are supposed to have pigtails

so close but that is not the same girl

Though really, even teenage girls are still basically children since the female body doesn't finish growth until 19.

Oh and just to add onto this MEXICANS and brown people are even worse than most blacks. They are the most pedo people in existence. Even non-degenerate asians like JAPAN is full of fucking pedos. They even make videos of young girls posing in lewd ways and it's perfectly accepted and very popular there as of a couple of years ago. They are openly degenerate. So next time you think about calling whites THE pedos, use your fucking brain for once.

>muh degeneracy
meaningless buzzword

They wear that because adult women wear that as well in public

White people are wealthy and smarter, and have enough time and imagination to want to expirement sexually

Ideally.

>unless you're a pedo, these clothes aren't inappropriate or overly sexual. You should probably kill yourself now.

you sick fuck

Kek. You would let your 10 year old daughter wear that?

A 16yo and an 11yo? Nope. 3 year rule mass more sense.

How old is this one?

Yes it is

Yep men of all races are capable of destroying a child's innocence for a few moments of selfish pleasure.

>seems cute
>guaranteed to be a boy

fuck this