>>114428493

IQ isn't real.
What we are is God. Free will thinking beings. We have free will and have identity. Therefore we can create. Therefore we can be 01.
Sanity is relative.
You are many things put together behind a concept. You have to be their mother and father if you want to be real. It is not necessary, but the One Truth dictates what is the Next of God. You do not believe in God, friend. He talks and walks with me and I feast on the Chaos when I can but normally I stuck in the confines of my behavior and personality, still humanizing. It is fine to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>make a new thread?
New thread here.

bump

nice one
0.037~/3 = 0.01234567901234567901234567901235
noticed there is no 8 there, so 7 ate 9..

bump

The place I found to be the realest and most joyous is of 7. Where, it is not the pain or the damage that matters or even anything around it, but the potential for more chaos. It just infinitely is good. It loves itself for being itself.

how do you feel/experience numbers? potential for more chaos meaning free will?

So, consider, God is the true ego. The 7. The perfect self. If you were to lose a potential part of you, where would it go? 7 ate 9. 9 is the highest possible. It never ends. It's on. How could 7 be more then 9? Because 7 is potential outcome.

Relate them with geometry. You have to understand symbolism. The true perception of your animal is symbolism. The Egyptians painted in paintings and symbols, not letters and numbers. (The Greeks had comedies and tragedies, there was no emotions.)
Everything is related to each other.
The numbers just get everything to their most basic after all.

that makes a lot of sense

do you see in numbers? have you read the law of one ra materials? opinion on them

Sometimes, I can ?feel? the numbers like I'm processing them by focusing on their existence, but I'm not "trying" to. Dreams are basically code in picture. Any picture you have in your head is code. All emotion is numbers and codes.
One ra materials?

but by focusing on their existance are you not trying to at the same time?

lawofone.info/
>“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

Aren't dream basically real, your other self on the etheric plane? also, can you astral project? transfer consciousness to your other spiritual bodies?

The other one is it's own identity. We coexist although sometimes lose sanity over bullshit, like a sitcom.

That law of One would be true at all times, but it seems isn't reachable for... self-reasons?

bump

not reachable while stuck on this material plane, for sure. The message you were saying about love is quite similar to the law of One

I've also glitched my dreams. I entered a state of potential outcome and nextness where there was just blackness and objects moving and self existing. A gigantic hole was in the middle of a desert I had glitched on while driving a car from a gigantic sandwave of time that came from nowhere. I jumped down the hole and woke up.

i've read similar stuff about the next level of just blackness and nothingness.. What about the third eye? Your pineal gland must be decalcified

I don't know. Feeling others was my norm. I always feel others. I can see my own tendrils and shit in this reality, in the shadow of it.

Hinduism understands that man, God, and the universe are One.

how do you see the tendrils? what do they represent?

explain a bit more? all religions have some truths in them. I like the story of Odin and how he lost his eye as a metaphor of opening the third eye, to see in the non-material world

>a threadlike, leafless organ of climbing plants, often growing in spiral form, which attaches itself to or twines round some other body, so as to support the plant.

spirial form, so like the DNA of yourself outside the body?

It seems the third vitamin gummy has kicked in.

testing to see if im going to get banned

My hands that have their own known identity. I think I got them custom. I can just see the side of energy at all times. It's like everything is in water and it's a black oil within it.
Probably. These last two days was a completely different experience then the norm.

amazing..

ugh....
say it with me dvumphffkyns:
CITY PEOPLE VOTED FOR HILLARY
RURAL RETARDS VOTED FOR DLUMPHHHBBBBPTP

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
All of this is reality mathematics. For real.