Was Horsey trying to make deportation look awesome?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6jdnmBo-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can i buy up those kids?

No you retard. Deporting mothers with families is fucking sickening. Hope that one day your parents get killed off and everyone laughs at your misery

>Trump employs giant antropomorphic robots to remove illegals

Nice try Horsey, Trump isn't that cool.

>muh children
shouldn't have come here illegally

They have to go back

Reminds me of this dumb short film about Mecha-Trump patrolling the border wall.

Neck yourself. Cant wait till you alt right virgins get whats coming to you

>this is unironically what the Left believes

hehe small penis

Lefties secretly worship naked displays of dominance, it's the reason they love blacks and Muslims.

We Sentinels Now

Horsey has a knack for inadvertently making right-wingers look awesome.

not gonna happen faggot. should not have come here without my permission.

Illegals arnt people.

lol

get back in your cuckshed

wtf I love Trump now

Someone dump Horsey comics please. They're unintentionally hilarious.

You are right we must deport all of them as a unit.

>this is what rural and suburban retards actually think

>Trump builds an army of sentinels

wtf, i love trump robots now

You evil regressive sons of bitches are gonna get murked and I am just itching to be the one that pulls the trigger on one of you

I live in a city. I'm quite well off.

oh It's another stealth Canadian

great

what's he trying to prove here?

Nice try john

>feeling bad for people who knowingly commit major crimes and dont care

Good heavens, consequences!

tfw no giant right wing death squad robot to exterminate illegal immigrants

>evil
>what is projection

>Horsey

Why would you post an edit?

Me rn

Are you 12 or is your bait really this bad?

Is that supposed to be anti trump? That's fucking awesome
Will trump have evangelions protecting the wall?

kek

Absolutely disgusting. Hope you're ready for hell.

>trying to force people to pay for your shit
>attempting to ruin and kill anyone who disagrees in the streets and in their professional lives

You are EVIL and you will DIE.

this guy is such a fagget
what does he look like is there a picture

not an argument

are you unironically a dirty beaner?

WE ROBOTS NAO
BEEP BOOP

>implying

I hate Trump with a passion but on immigration he is enforcing the law, if you are not a citizen, you have to leave and then apply to be one. No special treatment for anybody.

No one is stopping them from being a family in fucking Mexico

Get in the robot Ariela

It's totally uncharacteristic of the deportation process, the children would be picked up too.

A majority of mexican immigrants work harder than any of you faggots ever have. Keep lying to yourself though little drumpfkin

they're free to go with her

We removed the right of people born her being entitled to citizenship because illegals took advantage of it.

Google "direct provision Ireland" we make them live in camps if they manage to get here, which very few chose to do. Being an island rocks.

I feel bad for the children but the parents knew the risks of having children while being illegals in a country, it's their own fault.

maybe they should have thought about their family before breaking the law

Give ICE Gundams now!

Imagine the gayest person you can think of.

But gayer.

he unironically believes that masculinity is a bad thing

I guess that Republicans are dumb meatheads.

Don't even joke. It's shit like that which (they) use to convince the bleedy heart left to sell themselves into slavery for the sake of the "poor, downtrodden victims"

Hell isn't real

>A majority of mexican immigrants work harder than any of you faggots ever have

Source - is THIS why they're on welfare?

Ultimately they're either criminals who work really hard at being evil, or they're victims who are being shilled really hard for by evil interlopers - LIKE YOU.

Unit 2 is shit.

>shows compassion for migrants but is willing to support the death of people not directly associated with an idenitarian ethos to cause psychological from those that make insensitive comments toward migrants.

Really revs my engine. Never felt so alienated from my fellow Americans in all my life.

I want to deport this

>3 anchor babies to shit up the schools and leech off the system

being realistic he should of put 5 or 6 kids

Is Horsey the new Ben Garrison? That's fucking awesome. Go ICE!

Personally rides the mecha to defend the borders, a true commander in chief.

fucking nasty

chill out, ICE sentinel just wants some Latina action to work its giant robot shaft.

Hard to imagine hell is much worse than having to pay for millions of illegals to shit everything up forever, with no way to stop it.

probably the original guy in this pic

>barron get in the fucking robot!!!

WE WUZ FIGHTIN TITANS AN SHIT!

Horsey is pretty based actually.

anchor babies, they come here and have babies to try to manipulate the system and play the sympathy card. Sad!

but helvete is

>cherry picking your data
Clearly you dont know the struggles of mexican immigrants, leave your hugbox silly brainlet

>sucking on these for 5 years
no wonder mexicans are such trash

>having to live in a different country is equal to being killed

>Power level
>Public

This is Sup Forums. I'll say dumb shit here and I'll try to subtle red pill plus vote right IRL.

God i fucking hate liberals, they literally hae no other tool to convince people other than to pull on their heartstrings. Faggots like this have made me a jaded person, im so sick of hearing about how we are responsible for the whole world while being evil for our ancestor's success. Fuck these faggots, fuck everything they claim to stand for, the reality is that all they want is to bring us down and take our place. Equality has never been an option and im sick of pretending it ever was.

them digeridoodles

>breeding with someone who is in the country illegally and could be sent back by government services
That was a poor decision. What kind of responsible parent does nothing about the fact that they could be legally separated from their children?

AHAHAHAHAH you pay no fucking taxes, lying on an image board

why were they here to begin with? when rolling the clock back in time why did you stop at the deportation event? why didn't you keep going through time until the criminal crossed the border illegally?
it's because you're a stupid, stupid man. it's the same reason you won't go to that mom's country and devote your life to making their lives better.
it's long passed the time you admit you're a selfish, morally oblivious, and narcissistic person, and start working to fix others countries for them because they are literally too stupid to do it for themselves.
instead they come here, where white people created a fucking awesome society.
literally no thanks to you.

That looks disgusting

What is this from?

if thats the case, why don't they become citizens and start paying taxes? oh right, because then they wouldn't get free healthcare and benefits.

Take all of them at once. Problem solved

>no other tool to convince people other than to pull on their heartstrings
Yeah fuck emotions am i right? Sociopaths like you belong in the ninth circle.

Everytime sentinels are mentioned, I feel obligated to post this, so, uh, yeah, here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc6jdnmBo-4

Truth has been spoken!

>tfw the left is so castrated that they equate evil with being powerful

>why don't they become citizens and start paying taxes
this is just about the dumbest shit I've ever heard? Why don't you grow wings and fly? Why don't you get laid? Right, because it's impossible.

>not having data

So you lie as well as cheat, break the law, steal, murder, rape, etc along with every other illegal. And you want anyone to believe you're not a monster. Who is the brainlet here? You are evil. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE.

she needs to invest in one of those nipple bleachers
I wonder if nipple reduction surgery is a thing

just threw up a little

>its impossible
>implying every immigration in US history arrived illegally
Stop being such a raging cock addict

>Implying Hell doesn't exist on earth