I can't disprove this was 9/11 a inside job???

I can't disprove this was 9/11 a inside job???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroelasticity
youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TJNzaMRsN00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fire didn't weaken other floors
>there was no cascading effect from those floors hitting coming down on the floors below them

The World Trade Center buildings weren't even real.

Yes, 9/11 was an inside job. But the best way of going about it is not arguing over the collapse. Very few people know enough about structural failure of super structures to rationally debate it.

However, if you look at other sources of evidence. (Youtube video 'follow the money') You see evidence anyone can follow.

The war in Afghanistan was about the drug trade.

How long until the German no-plane shill finds this thread?

This, they were large-scale holograms, just like the planes.

>disobeys basic physics

Do people who say this even understand physics? Also, the first tower that fell which was hit at a lower position and more towards the side of the tower fell first and if you watch the collapse the top actually tipped over as it was falling.

How can planes be real if my eyes are gay

>the cascading effect would be precisely equal to freefall speed because if I use the word "cascading" it negates the strength of the world-class steel girders used in the construction of a major global iconic building just like how I can play a counterspell in my magic games

How can real be eyes if gay is fake?

It wasn't steel frame construction. It was basically a tube of steel on the outside with only reinforcements along the elevator shafts.

WHERE DID THE PLANES FULL OF PASSENGERS GO IF THERE WERE NO PLANES?

TED SORENSONS WIFE DIED ON THE PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON ...

DID ALL THESE PEOPLE JUST GET WITNESS PROTECTION-ED?

New York isnt a real place

>I know a fact therefore skyscrapers act as if they're made of paper

I tap a mountain for one red mana and I pyroblast your counterspell, touche, fellow wizard

fuck i hate that guy. he's literally in every 9/11 thread shitting up the place with no-plane meme garbage.

Matter of gravity, retard.

Plus, the floors pancaked from the top down below the point of impact. Albeit 15 floors, that equates to god knows how much weight in terms of tons.

How is this difficult for you people to understand?

Do they know how many people actually got chomped when the floors fell? I know we know the total death tally but have you ever wondered how many people you watch die every time you see those towers fall?

Oh boy an other retard who thinks the floors dropped at the "speed of gravity" as they like to call it.

> INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved

stay classy

pancake theory has been debunked for over a decade. for this to happen assumes that all of the floors are one solid singular piece. they were not. it is impossible for the mass of the upper pieces to carry enough kinetic energy to do this, even if each floor was a solid steel slab all the way across, which it wasn't. there isn't enough mass to do this.

>The bottom 90 floors were NOT damaged

No, you dumb fuck Tower 1 was undeniably damaged by the collapse of Tower 2, and Tower 2 collapsed because the plane struck Tower 2 at a much lower height than Tower 1's plane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeroelasticity

> not understanding basic physics

please provide the equations you used to calculate the improssibruity of it then friend

>plane damage from tower 2 weakened tower 1
>both buildings fell into their own footprint

a fucking leaf.

i'm not a mathemetician. do your own homework, lazy ass.

> arguments without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

>Muh Muslims didn't do nuffin! 9/11 was an inside job by those racist Americans to trample on innocent Muslim rights!

>this is the damage from an airliner hitting the Pentagon

Listen and believe

why did it dip in 2001?

If you think that those 2 buildings spontaneously combusted into dust like that you are what the jpg says, a moron

Bush reading My Pet Goat upside down and having children chant plane must hit steel looking like he is about to go into a religious rapture: youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

Once the center starts to go, the whole thing unpeels like a banana.

Somebody showed me this the other day.. You know the US dollar bills shows the towers collapsing? One thing people didnt notice is on one side of the folded bill it says United and the other it says American which are the two airliners

Oh look, it's the 9/11 General!

Who fucking cares if it was an inside job or not? What difference does it make?

This.

Sounds like Obama leaf reposting the same charts over and over and never explaining or actually arguing just dismissing and posting another chart.

Only time I saw him argue was hilarious because he relies on the charts and knew fuck all about how to defend them.

what's your point

>reinforced building succesfully withstands impact loading

>claim with CERTAINTY that pancake theory is bullshit
>can in no way prove that

The truth is out there

>___ is impossible because ____
The fact that it happened means it's not impossible you fucking logic denier. No other skyscraper was built with the same structure of the towers and went through the same impact as the towers. You can't bring up a tall building that was on fire for a full day but never collapsed if it was engineered completely differently and didn't have a plane crash into it and you can't illustrate shit like that time the Empire State Building got hit by a plane while negating that it wasn't even the same plane and the Empire was built completely differently as well.

Arguing with you people is worse than fucking flat-Earth believers. And despite 15 years of "the truth", your entire group has been boiled down to a jet fuel and bush did 9/11 meme. You people were mocked the instant you sprout up and you'll be looked back on as future Dale Gribble characters in cartoons.

No it was about having a reason to destabilize the Middle East, nothing to do with Muslim rights.

#nofloorsmatter

Where the floors at?

Also here is a start on the proof of the truth

Jewish physics aka (((Gravity))) is used to explain away 9/11 and flat earth. Nonsense!

because like i said, the floors were not all singular pieces of metal.

>that b8 though

Get out, faggot.

you can make the same thing with a picture of a man and some snake venom

if the things not designed to take it, its gonna fail

9/11 conspiracy theorists truly don't understand the amount of personnel to be involved to pull off something this large without ANYONE having irrefutable evidence released. Have they ever participated in a military operation? Do you know how difficult it is to get a platoon of people to do something as simple as a urinalysis?

That has nothing to do with it. You just claim it does.

what do you think the horizontal lines are?

BULLSHIT FAGGOT. Just look at the moon landing, mass conspiracies are more than possible.

I think the Taliban stopped production.

You mean like the manhattan project or any other massive military project? Fucking shills kyselves

youtube.com/watch?v=yTjz7rfPjfQ

here's another shot of what was on the interior of the wtc's construction. the center of the building was ultra reinforced, are you seriously going to tell us 'pancake theory' could apply to this? if you've never seen these pics before, i don't blame you. but now having seen that the building wasn't jsut empty space through each floor and had a massive reinforced core, you can't possibly think pancaking is possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJNzaMRsN00

9/11 physics only work in (((computer models)))

t. Hillary Clinton

1. That is a false equivalency which renders your argument worthless.
2. It was literally designed to take it.

Why do retards keep bringing this up? 9/11 was an inside job but everybody and their mother has now confirmed building 7 was brought down on purpose by the owner/firefighters. The owner has admitted. The only fishy part is how was it brought down.

Right, something that has irrefutable evidence of its existence?

How can vehicles be closer than they appear if mirrors aren't real?

this

Good goys, keep talking about the buildings and planes.

Don't think about MOSSAD, goy.

> ultra reinforced

I fucking love that user. please continue this retardation as long as possible

literally speaks about engineering like it's a fucking capeshit movie

Shit even the holohoax guys all have a generally consistent idea of what they think happened. 9/11 truthers are all over the fucking place.

Crash the Jew World Order!

was this after the first or second plane?

>Well like SEE, it's impossible, you can like SEE it.
Nope, enlighten me

Most of physics operates on a threshold limit, not a sliding scale.

>It's a mathematical fact that I'm right

>I don't know enough math to prove that I'm right, do it for me

yeah nah you piece of shit. it was steam beam construction. solid steel girders. thats why so many people have a problem with the towers falling

This may sound schizo but...

Am I the only person who thinks that if I can't see it, it doesn't exist?

I've never been to Ukraine. Or Syria. How do we know these "countries" aren't just made up for propaganda reasons? And news broadcasts of these countries are just movie sets.

Anyone else feel this?

spreading misinformation among the conspirators is a tactic they used for 9/11.

TL:DR; taliban banned it.

Longer answer:
The drug lord bosses, guys mostly known as Hajji [name] (Hajji Juma Khan for a notable example), have massive influence with the Taliban, as they use their profits to fund taliban and terrorist groups.
Its a complicated web of international terrorism, crime, and corruption, but its especially poignant in Afghanistan as their culture is not like most muslim nations.
They don't take islam as seriously as Arabs do, and they don't seek material wealth really, like the Saudi's do.
Afghanistan has basically been impregnable to all foreign invasions for hundreds of years for the same reason: they're just so backwards.
They don't have any real ambition to push more. They have very limited diet, technology, and understanding of the world. They just survive.
That makes them hardy and tough, and elusive in a high-tech world.
They grow heroine as that gets them money, and because thats a way of life out there, always has been.

Anyhow, these Hajji's got the Taliban to ban opium, while they bought up the remaining supply. Demand grew, supply dwindled, and prices soared. Then they released their stockpiles at a tidy profit.

I recommend a book called 'The Dark Art' by Edward Follis. It covers this exactly, and how drugs and terrorism have always gone hand in hand. (thus making the war on drugs and war on terror the same war, just different fronts.)

All ground witnesses were paid actors

>E-team
>no planes
Only thing I don't know yet is what turned the buildings to dust?

holy hell this image hahaha.

Seriously though, that few thousand tonnes falls even 5m and its momentum will make it go through the rest of the tower like paper. It's designed to hold a steady weight, not a large thing falling on it.

>It would take hundreds, if not thousands, of complicit perpetrators to pull this conspiracy off
>twenty guys with boxcutters did it

wew lad

do you really think some pieces of paaper and some sticks is an accurate model for the worlds tallest buildings?

How do you think GPS works?

debunked, plus the bottom 6 floors were open enough for people to move around after it all "pancaked" as you call it. it was like 18 firemen and an older lady all chilling inside

It was reinforced and designed specifically to survive such a collision. Way back in WWII a bomber accidentally flew right into the Empire State building and killed 14 people. It hit the 79th floor with 23 floors above it. For a building built in 1930 it suffered relatively little damage by comparison

Disprove this.

But how do we know NYC is a place?

I've never been there. Why should I trust the first hand account of others?

So which ones is it? Most seem to have a garbage understanding of physics. The only version I consider is that the terrorist were given a free pass besides previous knowledge or may even have been incentivized by moles.

What's your point?

Yes, this. 99% of 9/11 Truth stuff is complete garbage. It takes a long time to filter through it all. The disinfo agents have actually done a helluva good job, I hate to say it.

So this is an advanced for of "Jewish lightning".

It was designed to take the impact loading and it did that pretty well, but not the loading of the upper storeys hitting lower stoerys with the supporting columns severely weakened

correct

You left out the most important part of my statement, retard. To pull it off WITHOUT irrefutable evidence. There would be too many people involved.

Looks like we found the moron.

Are you retarded? Intelligence agencies from Saudi Arabia had more to do with it than america did.
Just because people in our intelligence agencies knew it would happen doesnt mean that muslims dont act like animals and that we should make peace with them.

>>both buildings fell into their own footprint
They didn't, there was debris everywhere, that much shit hitting the ground spreads out, one of them damaged a side of WTC7 too

This was right before the infamous scene of the secret service telling him about the towers getting hit

These people are pure evil pedophile satanists, MK-Ultra the whole 9 yards

Beat me to it.

Ok here.

We know that:
F_weight - F_retarding < F_weight
Where F_weight is the weight force of the floors falling, and F_retarding is the retarding force of the structure the floors are hitting. Note that this is only true if there is resistence, i.e. F_retarding > 0.

A_floors = (F_weight - F_retarding)/M_floors
Where A_floors is the acceleration of the floors. M_floors is the mass of the floors.

Therefore:
A_floors < F_weight/M_floors
A_floors < (g), i.e:
A_floors < 9.8 ms^-2

So for this hypothesis to be true the acceleration of the floors falling must be less than (slower than) gravitational acceleration.

Yet when the seismic record and videos are analysed we see that A_floors falls within 95% CI of g.

Therefore there was no retarding force. Therefore the hypothesis is rejected.