The sugary jew

>be me
>quit eating sugars and carbs
>eating the same amount of calories, but only from leafy greens, meat and healthy fats
>energy levels through the roof
>fat is drooping by my feet
>dick gets harder
>feeling a lot more awake and focused

why are you still eating the sugary jew Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good job brother. I don't drink that shit either, no real Sup Forumsack should.
People don't realize how much better your body gets by replacing soda with water.

Real problem with cola is caffeine, I completely cut caffeine out of my diet and successfully unfucked my shit.

>t. sugar industry

I don't. Not after watching That Sugar Film. It's the Supersize Me of sugar.

I have more energy and a more stable mood since kicking it. Feelsgoodman.

What about carbonated water?

>be op
>Call everything Jew that I don't like
>live in claifornia
>be a organic whole food sucking faggot

Since I learned I can clean stainless steel with a heavy duty scrubbing brush and some coke, I tend to avoid it. Basically, it's acid.

I drink diet soda.

Because that's all the college caf serves and all I've got for cooking is a microwave.

I need to get back on track with that. Thanks for the reminder, user!

Holy shit mack, """""diet""""" drinks are at least 10 times worse than regular soda. I have a coworker that drinks nothing BUT diet fucking Mountain Dew and he absolutely refuses to believe he is dying a slow death

Somewhat related, has anyone here tried keto? How well does it work?

your body is full of acid user

even protien is an amino acid

just relax, have a coke and a smile. it's 100% natural!

Good podcast to learn about how most of nutritional science is shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ffswUVoxA

Good lecture about the effects of sugar on the body (specially the liver):
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

STOP
EATING
THIS
CRAP

Its a treat.
Treat it like a treat.
Stop masturbating with your mouth.

this shit right hur. chill it until it just starts to get ice on the inside. just a little. best drank after being in the heat or working out. also different water companies seem to taste different. try other waters if this isn't to your taste.

>Left pyramid not properly stacked

reeeee

>tfw no bbq sauce

As long as no sugar it's all good but might still cause teeth probs.

>BUYING WATER

Most cucked thing imaginable. Literally just you buying hose and bathub water at exorbitant prices. Get a fucking Water Filter

If coke can clean so well imagine how well it can clean your body!

What are his health problems from diet mountain Dew?

Because I fucking love jelly beans

>Aspartamo

Childhood is liking soda. Adulthood is realizing water makes more sense.

ITT:whole food faggot milenials

You do know that corporations profit off your addiction to sugar right?

Who do you think is behind it?

pic related

ITP: fat cunt diabetic

Dropped 40 lbs in 3 months easy. Last month I was a lazy bitch and had weekly cheat days. Stay under 50 grams of carbs a day but shoot for under 30 carbs. You can make steak salads all day drowned in dressing, gorge on wings without breading, eat infinite bacon, eggs, and sasauge. Keto rules. Drink only water too.

Not a bad diet at all.

Yead name one thing that don't from Idiot

I quit soda months ago, and haven't really seen a decrease in weight.

Do some research on aspartame and come to your own conclusion.

nytimes.com/2016/09/13/well/eat/how-the-sugar-industry-shifted-blame-to-fat.html?_r=0

redpill

>be newfag
>dont know shit about jackshit
go back to plebedit faggot

>flag
Yeah I so got told
Really got me here

Shut your whore mouth. The point is to get him to make this convenient as possible. Once they start getting off the sugar they'll feel a lot better. Granted, a water filter is pretty convenient in some ways. I don't like lifting heavy cases of water. But do water filters kill microorganisms?

>stop masturbating with your mouth
IS THERE A BETTER WAY

Crying milinal bitch go back to whole faggot

Or he could tell me what the fuck is wrong with his coworker you faggot.

Well for one he's fat as fuck, like just a little bit under boogie (the Youtuber) size fat. He's covered in scabs and picks at them constantly. He's LOW ENERGY as fuck and constantly falls asleep at the wheel whenever we drive to jobsites, and the fucked up part is he ACTUALLY THINKS DIET MOUNTAIN DEW KEEPS HIM AWAKE DESPITE HIM ALMOST FALLING RIGHT BACK THE FUCK TO SLEEP AFTER DRINKING THE FUCKING STUFF
Bad teeth, and constantly irritated

Also, of course, has diabetes, because why the fuck wouldn't he?

I wasn't defending sugar you polarising cunts.

IDn how anyone drinks that shit. Makes me shiver it's so sickly sweet. Nothing irks me more then seeing my obese coworkers drinking the shit all day long

Coke Life

how do you stop eating sugar and carbs

everything has sugar

Water is called the universal solvent because it dissolves more substances than any other liquid. Do you avoid water too?

That's disgusting and sounds like he has much more issues than just the dew. Some people just can't eat right.

>>Call everything Jew that I don't like
how new are you?

Lol

Because it taste good

Chugging two liters of Coke as we speak. Fight me, you nerd.

you said real problem, Aspartamo is way worse than caffeine

>joe rogan is a good source
Hahahahahahahah
let me guess the other video is about the fructose denovo liponeogensis

Meats, veggies, eggs, water, nuts. There you go nigger. Don't shop in the middle aisles. Stick to produce and meat deli.

I feel empty inside so the only way I can get close to actually feeling something is by ruining my body, either with food or with sex (I don't get close to the nicotine jew). I seem to be getting back on track, tho. Not by eliminating this garbage but at least reducing how much I eat. It's a start.

But hey, I'm 6'0 weighting 200 pounds. Things could be worse, at least I'm not boogie.

>be OP
>eat healthy
>feel better
Really makes you think, thanks for your insight that no one has thought of before

>implying redpill from nyt

There's a difference between naturally occurring and added sugars.

I stopped drinking, I stopped smoking, I stopped playing video games and began reading often. If I wanna drink a Coke with a steak dinner every other week I will.

maybe he means processed sugars like in soda and candy. that shit is literally some of the worst shit you can put in your body. degenerates cells faster than most shit

carbs are good for you. stop eating the fat.

no there isn't, these fucking threads make me rage so hard

>If nytimes posted a story saying Trump is president it would be wrong

Where can I buy a trusty water filter? I domt trust

This is the only soft drink I buy now.
Water, espresso and this, that's it.

Read labels. Also one thing I like about ketogenic diets is making your food from scratch, you will always know what's going into your body! The first week or two is rough, but then you start seeing the benefits.

The taste. Where is the god damn taste? That's what's keeping me from getting healthy.

It would be fine if people in general would accept the smell of garlic, but they have not yet seen the light of God's seasoning.

Uhh,this

Haha, eat shit leaf

You don't. You just avoid in taking fucktons of it from things like soda.

yeah honestly my uncle dropped sugar and it changed him.
I mean he's still kinda like that skinny fat deal because he doesn't have time to exercise but he was huge before before.

I dunno about paleo-crap but processed sugar really isn't something that humans should be eating in the amount that we do.

No mention of sweeteners was ever made. You made an assumption that I was promoting decaffeinated sugary drinks but I was just telling you that caffeine in these drinks is really bad for your health and that is overlooked.

I just drink water so all I have to worry about is gyno and ED.

If I don't have a soda at least once a day I get headaches

The jews won

Honestly how do you cut down on carbs, especially if you're a guy like me who fucking loves bread and pasta? Fucking send help, I live next to an Italian family and ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS COOK SHIT WITH BREAD AND PASTA AND KEEP GIVING IT TO ME AND I CAN'T SAY NO BECAUSE I'D FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

And it's so fucking good too man, I fucking love bread, send help

I'm literally drinking one of those right now

Go home redcoat, nobody likes you.

>work at a sugar refinery
>never eat candy or drink soda
>have a full bag of sugar 5 years old

Am I a hypocrite?

You have caffeine addiction

Or you're a landwhale making excuses

>Getting this butthurt

Completing cutting out carbs is a meme, but if you want to avoid them stop eating pasta and bread you retard.

Sorry, I abused MyCokeRewards and I got about 28 coupons for free 12-pack before it closed. I still have eight coupons and about eight or nine 12-packs still unopened.

>caffeine addict
>land whale

Probably both user

Caffeine is the only thing that enables me to be a functioning member of society

Black coffee a best

unless you go on a keto diet you can't not eat carbs. Why do you even want to everything posted in this thread is broscience nonsense

Caffeine addiction is what causes the headaches. They stop after like two days, so just man the fuck up and power through that shit.

Really? I drink caffeine every morning to get me going and work out.

It's good stuff

Alcohol is good for you in moderation, though.
Smoking as well, since nicotine relaxes you.
Video games keep your competitiveness up, which stimulates you in a good way.

Also you sound boring as fuck.

At least attempt to use them as a vessel for other healthy shit. Or just stop living near Italians.

Bah, everything you eat has sugar. Don't tell me you drink OJ, it has just as much or more sugar as soda. A cup of milk has about a third the sugar as a 12oz Coke.

I know I'm addicted, but I like soda

I'm 5'11 and 140lbs. So not worried about becoming a landwhale for the moment

Bullshit , I lost tons of weight and gained energy when I switched to Coke Zero from regular coke

>drinking milk as an adult

But you still would have to pay the water bill

Paleo diet is good for you. It's a high class diet too.

>Eating a steak with coke
>Not red wine or beer like a fucking man

Coke is for pizza and burgers you child.

lmao. read the label next time, it has more sugar than coke

Because I'm a skelly and carbs are an easy way to get calories.

switch to coffee and don't load it with syrup and sugar like an ice cream sunday.