Hidden in plain sight

ITT: things hidden in plain sight.

I'll start with pic related. It's called sissihavu and it's basically the Finnish equivalent of the Ranger Tab. The symbol is a fir twig. What most people don't know is that fir twigs were used in the Finnish Civil War by White Guard to identify each other and after that it became a popular symbol in Finnish military heraldry. Currently it's used pretty much everywhere. Flags, medals, rank insignia...

>FDF is literally decorated from head to toes with century old right-wing death squad insignia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland)
youtube.com/watch?v=cHSEhdQbFmQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And your army times has something to do with Sup Forums

who were the White Guard?

leave him alone, I'm interested

We're talking about symbols here. I won't speak a word about anything service related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland)

thanks Fin bro

nobody cares fuckhead

You cared enough to post.

was Simo "Simuna" Häyhä part of the White Guard?

Algiz runes

Yes, although much later. At that point it wasn't as political as before.

do you have any more insignia pictures or Finnish NatSoc era
can you post some if you're not busy
thank you

bump for interest (love European history)

Pretty funny. Russian anti-communist opposition was also called the White Guard and they also waged a bloody war against them.

I like you :)

Google "Finnish air force flag"

=)
thanks, also hi Norwegian user

Google is better for that and NatSoc didn't really get any footing here. There was the Lapua Movement, which was followed by IKL but neither of them gained any significant support or popularity. The consensus seems to have been and still is that NatSoc is for white trash. Even during the short alliance with Germany during WW2, Mannerheim disliked Hitler, because he viewed him as a social climber.

Contribute something. I'd like to hear about cases of something controversial being present but hidden in modern times.

I know and they may have won but no one nearby could help them, because they disliked the idea that any of the countries they had invaded and occupied previously would have gained independence. It was a complicated situation, because before the revolution in Russia started, there were Russification campaigns and other types of terror in occupied countries, so even though we were both fighting communists at that point, we didn't want to help them due to their imperialistic views and they didn't want any help for the same reason.

Controversial nowadays but it was in use well before NatSoc was a thing and Hitler was having a BBQ party.

They actually had foreign support, for example the Czechoslovak legions, Ukrainians and others. They gradually lost support of the west because they organized pogroms and killed a lot of jews. One could say they were the original right wing death squads. What you say about surrounding countries is true, but in my opinion the main reason why they lost was they weren't unified. The White Guard in Russia was a loose alliance of many smaller factions with different goals and internal conflicts. They often fought against each other, so there's no wonder they lost. Had they won, history from that point on would be much different. Just imagine the Soviet Union would've never existed. It was one of the most important armed conflicts in the history.

I actually did a jewgle search while waiting and all the results were communists or WG pows. jewgle is completely worthless

It's good to maintain you country's identity especially since the Finnish people were already fighting and winning against the Bolsheviks.
the more I talk to Scandinavians, the more I want to move there.

thank you

What do you think about our Ranger Crest.

Our death cards, Front.

Does anyone know what this means?

Back.

Yeah, nothing is decided by just one thing. In Petrograd they were pretty much alone though and if the Finnish army would have joined the battle, Whites may have won. Or at least Lenin thought so. Then a few decades later we could have changed history again by helping Germans in the siege of Leningrad but again we didn't participate.

We're not Scandinavian though and the best way for everyone to retain their identity and uniqueness is to stay in their own countries. There are so few Finns in this world that immigration doesn't do much good from cultural or ethnic point of view and I'm pretty sure that the other Nordic countries have had more than enough immigration in recent years.

Looks a bit busy. What symbolism does it have? Lightning usually signifies speed.

I should be a bit more precise: Whites could have won in Petrograd, if we had helped. The rest of Russia was already lost at that point.

>white guard
>in 2017

That's racist nigger, the real question is who are the Special Forces.

I-I understand
*runs away crying*

Here's some of our cavalrymen from the mechanized special division. Their symbol is a broken wheel chair.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHSEhdQbFmQ
>Tikör :D

You're already living in a wonderful country.

Tommi is going to slay the enemy with his mad marksmanship skills and Keijo is going to slay all the pussy in town with that suave talk.

I think it's nice that those events are held. Being retarded must suck hard, so that's probably a wonderful experience for them.

but I was born there (Europe) and want a European wife. I also like your traditions so I don't just want to uproot her from her people to move to the US (even if life is easier here)
It's such a paradox because I want to maintain unique European genetic identities but I also want someone from your country even though I'm a mix of Nordic/Medi

bump

A few different things.

The modern Ranger units draw their history from as far back as the French/Indian (7 years) war, with Ranger units serving in every US conflict since, including both sides of the US Civil War.

That said, modern Ranger units at their inception used to use a lot of unofficial SS imagery either from the design of the skulls used or more obvious stuff like double lightning bolts (but in the style seen in the crest).

The death cards were created as an homage to Vietnam units that used them for real, for no other purpose than to have something that symbolizes their entire purpose was killing people.

The front of the card is fairly standard US-unit imagery, One could argue the eagle is included as an homage to a Reichschlader but I don't know for sure.

The back of the card includes the Grim Reaper/Pale Rider walking on a bed of skulls.

The actual crest is basically a straight homage to the 5307th Composite Unit. The colors represent the names of the companies, the missing colors are represented elsewhere in modern Ranger uniforms. The sun is for their ties to Chinese units, and the Star is for their ties to Burma. Lightning bolt is speed/spearhead/raid/strike etc.

It's hard to find images online of direct links between Ranger Battalions - SS imagery online but the local milsurp shops around Savannah and Fort Lewis definitely have some of the older stuff the guys would create.

Any Finns want to tell me what they think of this?

have you served user?
you know a lot of history

There are like 3 pages of Ranger history you have to have memorized to even graduate RIP.

This cannot possibly be real

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, what did you mean by rest in peace

I wasn't being sarcastic , you just seem to know a lot of military history and wanted to thank you for your service if you served

We can't believe they portrayed him white in 1942. That's racis af.

Ranger Indoctrination Process

Or Program, it's called RASP 1/2 now. Ranger Assessment and Selection Program.

come get a red pill

Just gonna leave this here

hmm

Smells a bit like fascism. I like it.

Interesting enough, to the old Norse that symbol means "protection" along with a few other things.
Wouldn't it meant the opposite if inverted? What would it mean if you got a bunch of no gunz hippies to post this everywhere?

>not posting a true nationalist

Remove thyself proxy-Jersey.

finnish air force logo

KEK CONFIRMS IT
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Is it a reference to the high priestess?

>rip
interesting, thank you for the clarification.

Pro tip:
When you're talking to Europeans, don't refer to Europe as if it's some cohesive entity. It's one of the most diverse places on Earth and very large, so Europeans from different parts of Europe have little in common.

I'm not a fan of your thinking, because culture and traditions aren't something you can adobt. I view them as a continuum from ancient times, so you're born into them and that's it. Everything else is dishonest. I admire other cultures but it would be foolish for me to claim that I could be anything other than what I was born to be. I'll always be Finnish and that can't be changed. If I were to marry a non-Finn and have children with her, the continuum would break and my Finnish bloodline die.

That's interesting. I wonder, does the use of those symbols have a deeper meaning or is it purely for shock value?

Yes. Yle should be shut down. It's supposed to be a neutral and high quality public broadcasting company but in reality it has always been run by leftists, so it's a waste of taxes.

It is. They also made some gay puppet show about Mannerheim before that. They have very little credibility nowadays.

5 pointed American stars arranged in a 6 pointed Israeli Rothschild star. American Bill.

I have to go to sleep now.

Israeli Rothschild Star as a snowflake on old canadian 5 dollar bill

Rothschild Clock, Canadian Parliament building.

It might be that, but it could also be from the same source. If you look at sacred geometry, That's like the seed of life or something. The snowflakes actually do naturally form hex shapes.

>Europeans are very different
I'm aware
>stay away
b-but :(
*cuts wrists*

Rothschild Toronto City Hall. Jewish Law Courts.

Wrong. Rothschilds geo-engineered those Snowflakes to bare their sign. They're that diabolical.

Actually the Illuminati has huge planes flying all over the Earth and they use them to capture snowflakes, which are naturally perfectly circular. They then send the snowflakes to secret factories, where slaves cut them to different hexagonal shapes and then drop them to the ground from different planes.

Roman Faces in U.S. Senate

*laughs with last dying breath*

Shit, I didn't realize these were symbols related to fascism and I've been posting memes in kikebook with this symbol in it.

What's the backstory on this symbol?

It's a fasces. Literally what "fascism" was named for. Look it up.

1st recon coming through. Best symbol is right here in front of everyone and has been for years but we don't give a fuck.
Army a bunch off pussy bitches.

Every "Jeweler" sign has the word "Jew" in it.

You're right - Jews invented recycling. Took the Jewish Bible, made Christianity and Islam.

Pic related is the battle flag for the South Carolina Corp of Cadets. aka The Citadel. This flag is flown by the Corp of Cadets during parades and football games. You can also find this flag on almost all Citadel merchandise.
The Citadel fought for the CSA and also has the honor of firing the first shots of the civil war by firing up the Star of the West and kicking off the Battle of Fort Sumpter.
The Corp is also authorized to fly Eight battle streamers along with the flag. One for each battle the Corp participated in the Civil War.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

>The symbolism of the fasces suggested strength through unity (see Unity makes strength); a single rod is easily broken, while the bundle is very difficult to break.

this

nevermind, I figured it out. Literally nothing:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Everyone probably knows about this one, but I just found out and think it's pretty creepy.

Marine Scout Snipers have been using the SS symbol for years. Even though there's been lots of controversy over it pushing many soldiers to make more subtle modifications to weapons to show off their pride in being a scout sniper.

Isn't it amazing how we can keep symbols from the past and revamp them?

Here are a lost of all the Streamers the Citadel is allowed to fly.
Star of the West, January 9, 1861
Wappoo Cut, November 1861
James Island, June 1862
Charleston and Vicinity, July–October 1863
James Island, June 1864
Tulifinny, December 1864
James Island, December 1864 – February 1865
Williamston, May 1865

not a clue but I like it

bumping for interest

The peace sign is the N and D of flag semaphore combined. it means Nuclear Disarmament. I see no way you could tie it back around to Norse even if you flipped it.

Ironic Jewish Schutzstaffel

Lastly a lot of foreigners may not know this but the anchor on the eagle globe and anchor symbolizes our naval traditions and our continual service in the Navy.

The whole design for the EG&A is thought to have been based off of the British Globe and Laruel.

>as a bundle we form a mighty faggot

op said I shouldn't wife a Finnish qt because I'm not from Finland. He said it's irrelevant if I'm European and said I should fuck off (ok I added that last part)

You're telling me this why

fuck, you guys are killing me
>why
in hopes that you say something encouraging

you reek of newfag

are you in 2nd bat right now?

I never saw you guys use death cards. just nut shots lel.

Go to sweden, all nords are the same anyway and immigrants welcome

>WHITE guard
>Finns are yellow
What did he meme by this :DDD