Family comes into town, want to see movie and get dinner

>family comes into town, want to see movie and get dinner
>SJW sister picks Fist Fight because she likes the main actor
>movie is all about dindu chimping out over simple prank, refusing to take responsibility, and threatening to beat a white boi after school
>degenerate white women, one high on meth, other telling nignog to stick the white guy with a knife
>black coach is played by step and fetch Tracy 'Walmart can't kill me but Diabetes Will' Morgan

Jesus Christ, how did they allow such an evilly racist, misogynist film to slip through the cracks? The comedy is meh but the message is hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>portraying anything but the white man as a degenerate
What? sounds like my kind of movie.

He's portrayed as meek and afraid to fight (his opponent has 100+ lbs, five inches of reach, and obvious gorilla DNA on him). He does attempt to appease the negro through providing a false narrative after the threat, with a (((totally Christian student))) demanding a Mac Book to help him generate that narrative.

Oh, he also catches a (((healthy teen))) jerking it in a stall like a degenerate.

Overall? The best to be expected.

the movie is about a meek white man learning to stand up for himself

Well, I didn't want to ruin the ending, but it's true.

Let me be the first to stride into this thread like a Champion and ask the important hard-hitting questions:

Is the movie funny?

It's a bunch of famous comedy people in a cheesy comedy.

The fuck you chimping out about yourself.

>watching or listening to anything with niggers
It's your fault for paying to see a trained monkey in clothes.

Didn't Ice Cube used to be friends with rappers who got in hot water for making anti-jewish remarks?

if the lesson of this movie is to stand up for yourself like says, then it's ok.

It has its moments. I'm not expecting Blazing Saddles from a half dead Tracy Morgan and a quarter of the Sunny cast.

If this movie had the roles reversed you would be complaining that it shows white men as aggressive and the "bad guys". There's no pleasing you alt-right SJWs.

You mean I would be upset at a movie where a white guy beats on black folks?

H-h-have you thought through that, boy?

Propaganda aside, it's a pretty good movie that shows a potential situation caused by Democrats and liberal America

>stuttering online
weak numale cuck

Don't you have some cock to fill your mewling boipussi?

>projecting this hard

>he's so upset he cannot come up with new insults

>Campbell catches a student, Neil, using a remote control app on his smartphone to turn off the TV. An infuriated Strickland grabs the phone and destroys it. Neil, with a classmates phone, turns the TV off again and it enrages Strickland, using an axe that destroys the student's desk. Both Campbell and Strickland were brought to Principal Tyler (Dean Norris) for the matter. Campbell convinced Tyler that Strickland started the outburst, for which Strickland was fired. Strickland challenges Campbell to a fist fight after school for making him lose his job.

Not even Wikipedia can make sense of this Jew clusterfuck. So Nigger Teacher threatens a student with an axe, causing Nigger Teacher to chimp out on a different, whiter teacher?

Fucking seriously?

Ice Cube used to make the Jewish remarks lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SoNQ8oJ9xaQ

Nigger teacher overreacts violently throughout the film to the slightest issue. He then breaks down and attacks a student with an axe after throwing his classroom into disarray and destroying thousands in school property.

Even after all of this he blames the white teacher for all of his issues and losing his job, because the white teacher refuses to be fired for supporting the chimping out through not snitching (leading to both teachers being fired).

learn how to read

Maybe you should argue with this guy, instead of reality
you pathetic cuck

>pretending that baby's first intro psychology class knowledge explains everything

Hope that humanities degree serves you as well as you serve me my dinner, nigger.

You keep trying to use that word, and failing. Thanks for the bump brah.

it's not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend a paragraph

I retract any and all trolling that might be construed as against this film.

I now realize that pansy, limp-writsted cucks might believe this is how ""fist fights"" work, and need this in their lives, to talk about, probably with their wives' grandkids, as their only reference to a fight in their lives.

>being this butthurt

Adorable

it's a movie you retard not real life

But movies are life, projector.

I was pretty sure I'd brutally impact one of you guys' feelings without replying to you, but both? I'm impressed with myself

Thanks for the bump, bud.

It's not a movie to cry over. I was dragged to it and expected the worst but it's more of a civic nationalists wet dream type of movie than kikery. Ice Cube didn't act like a stereotype and it didn't seem like there were any "implications" about the fact that one was black and one was white. Unless I don't pay attention well enough there was no "hurrdurr racism hurrdurr we wuz" throughout the movie. Would watch again.(Spoiler here) At the end the white teacher mans up and does pretty decently in the fight and they're friends. Again, a civic nationalists wet dream.

>can't into plot summary
>blame jews
>plot summary gets explained to you as one explains things to a child
>literally start shaking

Who is crying? I thought it was hilarious.

If Ice Cube didn't convert to Islam, he might have been my favorite rapper.

Guess I'll stick with Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
and Biggie Smalls

youtube.com/watch?v=O4o8TeqKhgY

>>Sup Forums

Ice cube is a fucking massive sellout

I thought charlie day was better than this tho

> white teacher trying to head back to class
> nig asks for help getting tv to work
> white man says no and try's to walk away
> nig commands whitey to stop
> nig walks over and disarms a paint trap
> whitey then decided to help nog
> tv keeps shutting off
> white teacher notices and calls out the student doing in
> black teacher looses his shit grabs the phone and throws it full force against the white board breaking it
> the movie then starts to work
> blond qt hands over her phone to said student mouthing "do it"
> white teacher notices and mouths "don't do it"
> dumb white kid does it again
> black teacher goes full ape mode pushes tv over and grabs the fire axe
> he smashes the desk with said fire axe and goes into a rage
> both teachers are called into principle and neither are opening up
> principle says if at least one doesnt open up both will get fired
> white teachers tells truth
> black teacher challenges whitey to a fight do to the incident with the intent of gaining national coverage to expose the corrupt school system
That's the plot you greedy nigger faggots

> the word "Jew" is censored in the album

OY VEY they found us! Just censor Jew and leave in Faggot and Nigger

We must always be careful, shlomo. The idiots must be kept dumb and useful.