My name is Srinivas Kuchibhotla. I was a 32-year-old highly educated Engineer working at Garmin...

My name is Srinivas Kuchibhotla. I was a 32-year-old highly educated Engineer working at Garmin. I was gunned down by a 51 year old white man who yelled "get out of my country". The White House refuses to call my murder a hate crime or to condemn my killer as a racist. Who will speak for me?

Source: nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUCcETxerQw
youtube.com/watch?v=1fod_ADpgVo
nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
abc7news.com/news/former-nasa-scientist-fatally-shot-in-oakland/1288472/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white people are ebil raciss!

If only there was a country with a billion other pajeets and no ebil honkeys where you could live.

>who will speak for me?
you just did

well maybe you should have done as he asked and gotten the hell out of his country?

You have been visited by Srinivas Kuchibhotla, Martyr Cartographer of the Afterlife.
Supernatural Directional Ability and Good GPS Signal will come to you but only if you post "Bye bye Garmin Guy!" in this thread.

Probably got in on an H1B so Garmin wouldn't have to pay an American a fair wage.

>ghost poos
what does this mean pol?

Bye bye Garmin Guy!

Bait/10

Also that's the job of the courts to decide not the President.

One less H1B Vista fag to compete with for a job.

>The attack, which the federal and local authorities are investigating as a possible hate crime, reverberated far beyond both states.
???

dey durk dur dobs!

>I was a 32-year-old highly educated Engineer working at Garmin

You mean some two bit pajeet over here on an h1b?

Poo in peace, curry prince

...not my job, but if he came on an H1B, he took some American's job.

This. Also, if you don't want minorities getting gunned down by old, lone-wolf 'white guys'... start shooting Democrats.

holy fuck I interviewed at Garmin in the midwest about two years ago

> didn't pay for my hotel room during my stay
> didn't pay for my rental car during my stay
> rude and haughty as fuck
> they offer me a job but I turn them the fuck down

no wonder they have to hire pajeet

Not an argument!

>be pajeet
>look like a Muslim
>go to America
>get shot

It was his own fault for looking like a Muslim. Plus it's not like he didn't deserve to get shot because he was Indian...

>tfw phone interview tomorrow for software job with garmin
at least there's an extra opening now

Please dont chimp out on us, white trash of Sup Forums

does the article mention the fact that a FUCKING WHITE MALE took a shot to chest trying to stop the shooter?

youtube.com/watch?v=tUCcETxerQw

>Srinivas Kuchibhotla
>highly educated
>1 post by this I.D.

Bye bye garmin guy

Is it true the shooter was a major autist who was actually married to an asian ?
Can't be arsed to look it up, if someone could enligthen me that'd be dope

so much this
I can't wait for the God Emperor to bring forth "buy American, hire American."

That doesn't fit the narrative that all white people are racist Nazis though..

Leftists really are dumb as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fod_ADpgVo

yes, in fact liberal media is parading the guy who got shot as a hero. you want to be a victim so bad, its funny when the narrative is literally the opposite of what you're trying to make it out to be, cuck.

>you want to be a victim so bad
stop projecting so hard nigger.

>the narrative is literally the opposite of what you're trying to make it out to be
The headline of OP's article is literally:
"Hate Crime Is Feared as 2 Indian Engineers Are Shot in Kansas"
how dense of a mook are you?

So the guy who got shot in the chest trying to stop the shooter isn't a victim?

>White attack
>Possible hate crime

When do they ever jump to conclusions that quickly?

Could care less

There could be solid gold toilets in heaven and this cunt will still shit anywhere he wants and stink up the place and ruin it

I don't care
Niggers kill my people everyday in the country my ancestors built so I could give a flying fuck about one poo
>hopefully the first of many shit skins to feel the wrath of "explicit whiteness" as more white people wake up

No it just mentions that a fucking white male shot a fucking immigrant.

>NYT
>"Possible hate crime"
Shoo shoo Schlomo poo!

Bye bye Garmin Guy!

On behalf of all white people I sincerely apologise for the actions of my fellow whites.

who cares lol

We missed the REAL question here.
Did. He. Poo. In. The. Loo?

You have to go back

HAHA I love the midwest I would move there if not for the tornados

Bye bye Garmin Guy!!

>The culprit couldn't tell the difference between an Indian and an Arab
Why are racists such idiots? Mistaking an Indian for an Arab is like mistaking an East Asian with a Southeast Asian, only retarded people would have trouble seeing the differences. It's one thing to kill a man, but he's not even part of the group the culprit intended to kill, then it's a futile attempt. Fuck the culprit for not even doing his killing spree right. He killed one guy but he wasn't even fucking Arab, let alone fucking Muslim.

>nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/asia/kansas-attack-possible-hate-crime-srinivas-kuchibhotla.html?_r=0
It happened hours ago. Why rush to label it a hate crime?

>possible hate crime

Stop pushing your false narrative OP. Even if it was, you find a single possible case of a hate crime committed by a white man, what about the hundreds of people raped and killed by Mexicans and blacks yearly that you people say NOTHING about.

>training your replacement
T O P C U C K
O
P

C
U
C
K

You are obviously alive in order to shill
if we get rid of H1B this won't happen anymore.

>Indian for an Arab
You think the guy cared? You just don't get it do you?

Holy Beautiful

So Garmin is hiring?? Low energy detected!

>I was brought here to drive down wages in my host country
>my presence is an affront to the domestic labor force
Get
Out
Of
My
Country

That's conservative media giving him positive feedback. Liberals are calling for the death of that man that got in the way of that poor blessed minority.

>Garmin
That's still a thing?

He did, given that he was seeking refugee for believing he shot down a bunch of Arab Muslims, but they weren't Arabs and they're not Muslims. He goes on a goddamn Crusade against a certain group for bragging rights, but the victims weren't even part of the group he was attempting to kill off. It's incompetence, but not surprised retarded racists like you can't get anything RIGHT.

So sad that he had to live in a country where he wasn't welcomed with open arms by the native population. It's just tragic that he didn't have a place he could go that was full of people like him - a place where his work could benefit his own people. A place where engineers are needed and rewarded. Perhaps a place where the infrastructure has not yet adapted to the modern era, where toilets are available to under half of the population, and the streets are still just rutted-out cart paths.

It's just so sad that Indians have no place to call home, and the highly-educated 5% of them are FORCED to abandon their own people and seek high paying wages in Western nations.

Serious question; What do you think about Indian students attending western university with no intention of living or seeking employment in the west; Just seeking high quality education ?

As much of an Indian as I am- why the fuck is white house required to respond to every smallest incident?

This is a warnig to you retards- Trump will not back down. He will double down. You think you got Flynn removed so pizzagate is over? Not quite. He is now taking matters in his own hands.

POO IN THE LOO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE UNITED STATES!

GO BACK WHERE YOU BELONG POO IN THE LOO!

Who heard him yell that?

Should have get out of his country m8.

poo taken to loo
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

wait but I thought we wanted LESS regulation on our businesses

wtf i love regulation now?

The media ran with this story as if it was an example of widespread racial killings inspired by Trump

It isn't. It is a tiny aberration in a nation of 325.5 million people.

answer me this srinvinias, are you in the country anymore? no? i guess it worked then

It was in my town. It was in a crowded bar, there are multiple witnesses via local news outlets. It's the old fucks who can't tell Pajeet from Ahmed. I'm just annoyed they shot Indians. They're not even a fucking problem here. Our muslim population here isn't even fucking brown, they're a bunch of Afrikkans.

>Could care less
So what makes you care about this pajeet?

Fucking A these guys smell like ass, and they're fucking rude.

If you were gunned down how are you posting here cunt? FAKE

Adios, adios Garmin Buey!

POO

Some niggers killed a nasa scientist in oakland.
Jew York Times isn't crying about that.

abc7news.com/news/former-nasa-scientist-fatally-shot-in-oakland/1288472/

KEK WILLS IT

hello please be to helping your service Garmin engineer department

Does heaven have dedicated shitting streets?

In