Did he sell out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/rH7m2h6CG9w
youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the jews are the friends of true christians

It was one of the best films I've ever seen, and they wanted a name actor to play a skinny religious white boi. Garfield did nothing wrong. Mel did literally nothing wrong.

Mel sold out, face it. He took a jew boy and decided that that face would make him even more MONEY even if it betrayed his principles, which makes him something even worse than a moral failure. It makes him a JEW.

Honestly, I looked at it from a different perspective. Andrew could have said no to this film. They just don't hire white American men who aren't Jewish very much to play anything anymore, which is fucked. And when they do, its guys with Chad traits (Chris Pratt, guys with already famous dads, etc). And Mel totally could have done that.

But Andrew has a name, he can bring some more people to see a film they may be unsure of.

I'm just glad that one of the greatest living visual artists and storytellers in film making is making movies again. And if he has to play ball with (((them))) here and there, I'm fine with that.

and how do I know you arent a jew that is mad that a non jew got another oscar

Can't remember seeing a nigger in the movie so nah.

Oh! That guy's the basis for the Aussie meme!

Holy shit

My theory is he bent the knee and ((reformed)) when he went to ((rehab))

He will probably suffer a very embarrassing suicide when his time is up and his usefulness drained.

Til then he toes the line, tries to make up for his past aggression, and puts out quality work to maintain his usefulness.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING NOSE!!! Also, former military, I can count on just a few fingers how many jews I met in the military....its two.

Is it wrong or selfish to be mostly pissed off that he hasn't been able to make anything behind the camera in 10 years?

I was bummed about him being ostracized and the divorces and alcoholism and all the horrible personal shit. But I found that him not being able to tell stories and make movies is the worst part. He could have made 2-4 good or even great films in the span of that 10 year period where he was absent.

its sucks man imagine if hitchcock was on the shelf for a decade and not working

>Andrew Garfield is a filthy, filthy jew

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU, I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ENJOY HACKSAW RIDGE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until Passion 2 comes out. Jesus Christ himself will reincarnate and bring about the end of times where the heathens and the jews will burn in a lake of fire for eternity.

Not if its a snuff film

Yep, he sold out. Also, the 'muh no violence' of this movie was fucking gay.

Just pretend he was >2% Ashkenazi or something but Christian. I've seen hillbillies that look like him.

>Conscientious objector bullshit
>Kike lead
wtf Mel

Yea thats great, someone whip up a few.

damn, that is a nice beard mel's got

He knows exactly what he is doing in (((Hollywood)))

He used him for Jew-cred.

Mel looks like Moses anyways

I'm a jew who's mad that a fellow jew decided to make a shitty film with a washed up director in order to grab a few more shekels even if it's coming from the pockets of a holocaust denier. It's the most disgusting betrayal that I've seen in a while, but I guess that's just Hollywood for you. They're all whores and sell-outs. Fuck Mel and fuck Garfield. They'll both burn.

>Did he sell out?
>sell out
>sell

It's always about the shekels

>oruze cruise

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

Have you seen Apocalypto?

Garfield is a Jew? Didn't know that

why is it that americans are so obsessed with interracial shit. the cuckmeme is true.

Or The Amazing Spider-Man.

It is a huge shift from his previous movies.

That's a Mel Gibson quote and he's Australian you potato.

just lurk moar

>inb4 born in the USA

Well, he grew up in Australia even if he was born here so same shit.

Mad Max made him Strayan

Sup Forums has ruined me now when i detect kike facial features

>Andrew Garfield is a filthy, filthy jew
Also a shit actor. I found the movie okay except for his dopey punchable face.

holyyy fuck what a shit eating grin

>pacifist Jew hero

This. Dunno if it was intentional, but he sounded like he was portraying a literal southern retard.

FIX UR MUSLIM PROBLEM KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Not all Jews are bad. I'm guessing those willing to work with Mel still are actually pretty cool. Most are still kvetching

WE'RE COMING DADDY

we are all jew experts now

Foreign people's southern accents always sounds weird. However, it often sounds more accurate than when yankees try it, in films I've seen. Colin Firth was the worst, however. Dick Van Dyke British accent tier cringe.

Why isn't it that jew sold out? Why does it always have to be our side that's vilified?

>*brit jew
He is a shit actor. Accordingly just half jew and non practising.
He played a portuguese priest in Silence.The other priest was played by an anglo (Liam Neeson)
hollywood jews don't care that much.

What's wrong with being Jewish?

Give me a jewish facelift

I gotchu senpai

if by "now" you mean after two millennia of attempting to ban them out of this continent,then yes.We are quite the experts

Whats right? Is the more pressing question

> father is Jewish
> mother is non-Jewish
That makes him a non-Jew, idiot

No, he's still half kike. Thinking it's only passed down through the mother is kike rules, and we don't play those.

>*tips Landser hat*

Mel's transition into Santa is continuing apace.

I didn't know what that was until I looked it up.

How is it many people here are so into genetics, but think genes from the father don't matter when it comes to jews? You guys are weird.

Because that's what Jewish religious law says :^)

>notalljews.jpg

only jews say this

its ok goyim is its a jewish male with a goyim girl

its okay! :D

they kids are not jewish!

ITS OKAY GOY!

only women carry the jewish genes right?

hahaha

Who cares, he had to play nice to get back into Hollywood and pursue his gift of epic filmmaking

Mel is still and always will be the most based

the stupidest idea anyone has ever bought into.

>makes film about christ the man who outed the jewish bankers
>makes film despite disgust and shunning from hollywood
>no investors
>pays out of pocket
>movie is a hit globally

oy vey!

Mel Gibson looks like a gnome now

Well, I mean, he was already working for the jews. They just let him back in.

gnomes = germanic folklore

i always knew he was /ourguy/

Mel has the most manly beard ever.

too bad he wasnt rocking that thing during braveheart and mad max

die kikel

>only women carry the jewish genes right?
Exactly. Jewish genes are only encoded in mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) which is inherited from the mother exclusively

not surprising, he's on some repentance shit, like "oh no take me back hollyjude I was a bad goy but now I've changed I swear, just let me make some movies pls!"

If you piss of the kikes and still want to work in Hollywood you have to grovel, like Gary Oldman when he slipped up and then had to profess his undying love for the wonderful Jewish people.

except a lot of the original Jewish mothers were converts, converted because they wanted to marry a Jew

Ben Stiller has only a Jewish father, tell me he didn't get a healthy dose of kike genes

>except a lot of the original Jewish mothers were converts
[Citation needed]

>tell me he didn't get a healthy dose of kike genes
He looks pretty anglo to me

Not all Jews are bad.

Ben Stiller doesn't look like a turbokike to you?

the film is horrible and the history retarded, is the worst Gibson film as director

He's the only good actors. Any movie made before 2015 is shit.

It doesn't work that way irl

I said he looks like an Anglo. It doesn't necessarily exclude what you say

See

Bullshit, and even if it were possible (its not) it changes nothing. It never works that way irl, genetically or in terms of loyalty.

Jewish Talmud Exposed:
"Jesus in HELL Boiling in Feces"

youtu.be/rH7m2h6CG9w

>Did he sell out?
yes

Jews sing "Blessed is God for not making me a Goy"

youtu.be/e63em2m_YY0

this made me smile

Yea, it actually would exclude what you say.

>Mel takes qualified individual who happens to be a jew to have a leading role in his film
>Sup Forums reeeing at this

You guys are autistic I swear.

Didn't garfield come out recently saying how it's retarded that all these celebrities bring politics into everything or something?

Seems pretty based to me desu desu, even if he's a jew probably only a low ranking one

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

nah I believe he cam out saying that we need a trans superhero and that he'd suck its feminine penis so he's a degenerate turbokike. He was raised in the UK so that makes sense. Anglos are natural fags

>Mel Gibson, Christcuck and anti-semite
It's a work.

TACTIC
> USE JEW AS SHIELD
PROFIT

The Jews and Their Lies
By Dr. Martin Luther
Published in the year 1543

www.resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf