1.4 million people of U.S are transgender

> An estimated 1.4 million people of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

Pic related is a man. Holy shit burgers! Tranny's now look like women! Tell me you wont bang that while drunk!

Aren't you scared of getting tricked!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/30/484253324/1-4-million-adults-identify-as-transgender-in-america-study-says
youtube.com/watch?v=YRlMP9mdbg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I ever started holding hands and courting a "female" and it turned out to be a man I would electrocute that abomination to death.

>.0041% of population
>never stop hearing about their shit.
Im pretty sure that "x that dresses as y" is in that count.

Mate I'm always drunk on friday nights. Waking up with a woman happens. But what if I woke up next to a man. I'll kill him and me. Holy shit Ameribros you guys need to sort this out!

I live in Austin I'm trans can some user please kill me I don't have any money but you can have my phone and Ipad if you do

I'd just suck her dick desu.

One that will have rights in your country. You guys are falling down an abyss not even Trump can save unless he goes full fascist.

who is this hot splooge stooge?

1.4million too many

day of the therapy when?

The estimates I heard are exactly 1/2 that....

Kys or just accept you're a faggot

Either way don't pretend to be a girl, that's gross

I think we should have one gender neutral bathroom in public.

It would either make all public bathrooms really clean and nice, or aid the uncuckening process much faster. I have personally pissed and shit in women's bathrooms for reasons, and it was so much more of a sanitary and pleasing experience. They will shriek in horror at this shit they see when they share a bathroom with men, especially non-white men, who have strange shitting and pissing practices.

This is a good plan, for multiple reasons. And it will cut costs on new construction.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/30/484253324/1-4-million-adults-identify-as-transgender-in-america-study-says

I can't I want someone to do it for me I'm serious if anyone wants to do this they can have my xbox too.

We're gonna need a bigger shower.

REV UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS

Until a man get have a baby, you'll always be a man

>1.4 million people of U.S are transgender. Anonymous (ID: f9bfST6G) 02/26/17(Sun)18:46:15 No.114431854 > An estimated 1.4 million people of U.S. adults identify as transgender.
>
>Pic related is a man. Holy shit burgers! Tranny's now look like wo

>so looong
>so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy
ARE YOU DONE YET?

>NPR

Dumping images that prove how fucking absurd Trannies are.

Don't give an inch to these people Sup Forums, they will take a mile.

from 300+ millions.. does not really matter

MODS MODS MODS THIS ISNT POLITICS IT BELONGS ON /lgbt/ WHY ARE YOY IGNORING ME?

>man jailed for break in robbery, kills trans
>hate crime
Why would we give leftists ammunition against us. Just become straight.

> get meme disease that makes you want to cut your dick off
> troll about it on indonesian penis puppet board

You are truly a failure

Nice source!
>I type things in green text to seem more believable, but I'm still just pulling numbers directly from my butt hole. It's why they stink like shit.

We are biutiful trans couple

>are you scared of being tricked while you're looking for a random drunk hook-up?

Play degenerate games, win degenerate prizes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRlMP9mdbg4

@1:48 watch from there.

>Those hips on the "guy"
HAHAHAHAHA

>1.4 mil
I'm calling horseshit, cross dressing isn't necessarily transgender. Show me the source, how many had the surgery?

They can drive me somewhere where they can hide the body and kill me there.
If we don't know each other they aren't gonna find you.

Not trolling, I just want to stop living. I'm too scared to kill myself. I'd rather someone else get the money from those things than for them to go to my family.

A gay guy I knew once told me to run your finger from their sideburns to their chin and you'll usually feel stubble.

At least you'd then know that you were either a homosexual or a "proud boy."

KEK I'm sure you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Have fun because you have the freedom of putting things in your butt. That is LITERALLY the only right you've gained. . . .

Welcome to how most of us feel you useless faggot.

>Aren't you scared of getting tricked!
I'm more scared of actually being trans (as I suspect may be the case) and falling for a meme I can't reverse based on a possibly temporary feeling.

Yes I'm going to see a psychiatrist to help work my shit out and no I'm not a SJW snowflake or a raging gay pride faggot.

Okay that's it, I concede.... god is definitely not real.

Then why are all the ones that post on craigslist always the same 10 trannies

fuck where are the other 1.399 million

Idk about other people but I always shaved to texture if I could feel hair it would bother me too much to go out.

biology is a social construct
wat

> Yes I'm going to see a psychiatrist

DO. NOT. DO. THIS.

Psychiatrists have been compromised by the tranny meme. They will try to transition you.

Find a therapist who is tranny-hostile or old fashioned. Look carefully. Or just work your demons out yourself.

I really dont think the people here are cold hearted enough to drive someone you've just met to a secluded location where they know your corpse wont be found, kill you, then drive back to your house to claim your loot.

Also just get the clamps and a car battery it should do fine

>her

>The fully urban District of Columbia has the highest percentage of adults who identify as transgender, with 14,550 people — around 2.77 percent of the federal district's population.

It's only going to rise. Transgender individuals are disproportionately young, because they are being fed bullshit by the (((media and society))) that confuses them during a very confusing time.

Back in the 90s, someone would have just been considered a Tomboy. Today, they will be convinced they are someone they are not, and will accordingly get hormone treatment that will screw their body up

>MUH LARPING and coping that everyone else likes butt-stuff.

gas jewish-americans when?

so less than 1% of americas population

The ones on my craigslist are always NFL size negroes with 10 inch dicks and coal black, off the boat obsidian skin or wrinkly old drunk looking white men sissies.

then need to be sent to the gas chamber

they're juicing

Why don't you just travel to Sweden and visit the bad parts of Malmö? Just use your credit card, you want to die anyway

OwO what's this?

>Look like women

Ya ugly, women. Then it gets more haunting when they open their mouths

Do they not have disabled toilets in American?

the minute she starts walking and talking you'll know it's a man. The main lesson of the trap trend for you all is that makeup allows women to literally replace their face with another one. Even men can do it! Learn to see through that.

I'll give the stuff to them straight away they don't have to claim it or anything. And I'm sure that there's some redneck here who doesn't see me as human at all that would have to problem shooting me in the head and feeding me to his pigs.

I wonder how many of them are going to be murdered when the guy the pick up finds out they have a penis

this shit is the dumbest thing i've read all day
>ban steroids in sports, but not when mentally ill people "need" them
it's a fucking joke

>tfw agp

Someone please do me this honor

you're not trans, you're a man probably. sack the fuck up, pussy.

That's one of the most repulsive images I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

I don't have money I live with my mom

Thats even worse if he eats the pigs he's eating tranny corpse. I also want to kill myself but have to live with it for a few more years at least until my parents go. Why dont you fight isis or paint yourself brown, change your name, become a muslim then blow yourself up in a public place?
Tell them you're from ebaumsworld

Please provide a list of their names and addresses so we can send them to camp free of charge.

WHERE ARE ALL THE CUTE ONES AT FFS SERIOUSLY

That's why I told you to use a credit card, the dead ones does not pay credit card debt

I wanna fuck my future grandson

1 million is 0.3% of the population.

99.6% is effectively 100%, meaning trannies are such a minority, they basically don't even exist.

>Yes I'm going to see a psychiatrist to help work my shit out

As the other user said please be wary that psychiatrists and psychologists are HEAVILY influenced by personal ideology.

As if an extension to the ongoing problem of "this doctor likes to see ADHD and prescribes ritalin at the drop of a hat", you now have "of course you're a transsexual, you've always felt that way right? god, I just want to help you become what you were meant to be" psychologists.

Start by asking /them/ questions and try to find someone balanced.

>tranny
>grandfather

>Holy shit Ameribros you guys need to sort this out!
We are, by killing them

For real, NO trans acceptance. We don't have to murder them in the streets but you mustn't placate them or coddle them. Firmly explain they are a man (or woman) and don't ever doubt that it's true. The infinitesimally small number of actual trans people should you ever meet one, will never tell you so it will never come up.

That's a dirty fucking lie. There's nowhere near that many.

No, because I live in a country where common sense is the norm and this kind of bullshit is not acceptable

Settle down there m8

>ywn be a cute trap impregnating a tomboy lesbian
Why even live

I'm trans I've been on hormones for ~2yrs life is a little better now I'm ok with how I look but I hate that I'm always going to be seen as a shemale freak no matter what and I'll probably never get a husband and I'll never be able to have kids and no matter what I'll always have male features. And being mentally ill like this makes functioning in society very hard. I tried and I failed, there's no point in continueing when I know know matter what I do I'm gonna end up as shit.

I really want to be tolerant and understanding, but it is hard to not want to simply dismiss these sort of people as mentally ill.

Which would you rather fuck?

>> An estimated 1.4 million people of U.S. adults identify as transgender.
and of that 1.4 million maybe about 20 people born hermaphrodite or some shit could legitimately called transgender.
The rest are trend following mentally ill LARPing attention whores.
Gas. Oven. Done.

Just take it like a man you fucking faggot.

I'm not blind so no.

I don't care about any of that shit anymore I just want to die.

For comparison, there are 5 times as many vegetarians, and almost as many vegans.

Thats only like 0.003%. Its still to many but, really not that much. The uk is probably higher desu.

I would rather fuck the leader of venstre

Yeah, the Adam's apple and Bone structure doesn't lie.

what did he mean by this?

>estimated

Would rather get cancer of the dick t b h

You aren't a woman and you'll never be a woman.

Beyond that, I honestly don't care what you do with your life. Kill yourself for all I care. Just stop trying to force your shit on the rest of us, telling confused kids they should be trannies, and invading womens spaces.

This isn't /tranny/, so fuck off.

Pic related

>"English to ebonics" "Mass (liturgy) and Baroque music to kumbaya"

That's nothing

2015 America white population is 61.6% ( JEW , ARAB , HINDU in it )

actual European american population is 40~50%

Young white people don't understand shakespeare ,

They don't listen baroque music

And they really don't understand basic math and Mendel's law

America "white" Women abandon cultural heritage of their own ancestor

TFW America become nigger/spic majority country

Where at in Austin? Wanna fuck?

Then OD
if you dont want to at least make use of your last moments of your life before you die then I cant help you there

You wont get any more creamy memes though

>aren't you scared of getting tricked!
It ain't gonna happen if he talks

>can some user please kill me
Why don't you just go to the bad parts of town and piss off someone from the cartels, a muslim or a nigger?

You don't have to be mentally ill to get testosterone.

It's worth that women are dressing up like men and vice - versa for nothing more than attention.

These nigger-faggots desperately need to be gassed.

What is a painless way to do that?
I don't think my ceiling fan could support me

>bang that while drunk...

no, but I absolutely WOULD beat it to within an inch of it's life if I went home with it drunk and it pulled out a cock... which is why I believe these numbers in the FAKE NEWS of this "passable tranny army" are grossly inflated...

because I do not read an article per week posted on Sup Forums about the latest tranny murdered by Joe Normalfag.