What happens in Iran and why does everyone hate them?

What happens in Iran and why does everyone hate them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Sadra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's mostly just people starving to death and others fighting over sand.
>Nobody likes a party pooper

Used to be a pretty cool guy but then Islam said no.

lies

Arabs with delusions of being White because Hitler called them Aryans. Other side is Jews wanting to start a war with them to implement their Rothschild banks in the country.

Saudi Arabia and al-Quaida are calling. Also the "freedom fighters" who killed Gadaffi and are now fighting against Assad.

Iranians (Persians) are cool as fuck. They just live in a shit region where it's impossible to keep a stable government. Really hope to visit one day.

Iran Iran so far awaaaaaaaaay

In 1979, they overthrew the puppet leader the west installed in the 1950's to rule over them.

That's why NATO throws a hissy fit over them. Despite this, they've become a useful ally in fighting ISIS. The war could eventually spill into their border with NATO operations protecting Iranian populated areas, but that duty will likely fall to the French or British as there's' no way in hell they'll allow American jets into their airspace.

>Iran
>Arabs

Oh Sweden...

they pretend they aren't a bunch of arab rape babies and call themselves persians

A country that moronic Westerners won't shut the fuck up about, even though their own are experiencing cultural decline due to liberalism and Jew meddling.

They are against degenerate usury.

/thread

Better to be a rape baby rather than an actual arab

they are pagans as hell :
- aryanism :they think they are godman walking on earth.

they get rekt by christian roman empire and muslim arabs.

how they react ?

we set an example on how to progress without kissing a bunch of kike's ass.

>implying Arabs aren't a bunch of Persian rape babies

/thread

DESERT BANTZ BEST BANTZ

i was just reading somthing about Cyrus and it said that he was probably "dhou al Qarnain" cited by god in the quran do you think it's true.

>What happens in Iran

Iranians are the nicest people in the world and travelers will have free food given to them at every turn and have people offering to help them in any way and asking if they want to come to dinner with their family

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

>and why does everyone hate them?

don't have a Rothschild owned central bank so we gotta kill em all

The quran is shit.
Your culture is shit.
Allah is shit.
Go back to fucking goats and being poor

It's almost as if Muslims are very nice and friendly people user

>don't have a Rothschild owned central bank so we gotta kill em all
It's pretty much as simple as that.
"Iran is the number one state sponsor of terror!" No they're not. Iran is fighting ISIS more than we are.

too bad you (also we) are sucking ar*b dick instead

This.

I've been reading a lot about Iran lately. It seems like Shia Islam is just zoroastrianised Islam. It's taken a lot of elements from Zoroastrianism and warped Islam with it. For example, Shias are all about the fight of oppression between Yazid and Hussein (Muhammad's grandson). It's basically the biggest theme in Shia Islam. Zoroastrians have the same theme with the focus of Kaveh fighting against zahhak the tyrant. And modern Shia Muslims go into battle with the banner of Hussein while Zoroastrians used to go into battle with the banner of kaveh representing the same theme of oppression vs tyrant dichotomy which isn't actually that common in world religions

Another one is that Shia Muslims await the return of the Mahdi to save the world from evil and Zoroastrians await the saoshyant. But this coming saviour theme is common around the world. Anyways there's heaps to it but ideologically they're quite similar and I've enjoyed reading on this. I guess like how Catholicism adopted stuff from pagans

but then the us stepped in and put a monarch in place and ruined everything

Damet garm

>or British
lmao no

>It seems like Shia Islam is just zorastrianized Islam
That's Islam in general. A lot of things such as hijab and praying 5 times a day, and more were taken from zorastrianism.
Iran was Sunni from the start of Islam until the 1700s and Shia Islam has always existed, though Shia and Sunni weren't official until after Ali became caliph.
The wahhabists you see from Saudi Arabia and ISIS are basically their own sect within a sect.
>all about the fight of oppression between Yazid and Hussein
Not really. It's something that happened but we don't base our identities or beliefs around it.
>It's basically the biggest theme in Shia Islam
No the biggest thing is following the teachings of prophet Mohammad.
>modern Shia Muslims go into battle with the banner of Hussein
No we don't kek
>Shia Muslims await the return of the Mahdi
So do Sunni's. The only difference is most Shia and some Sunni believe that the Mahdi was the 12th Imam while most Sunni and some Shia believe his identity has not yet been revealed.

How likely are you to blow up?

Probability of that is 9/11

>nation that is biggest supporter of terrorism t. CIA

What do they mean by this? What terrorism have these goys caused?

WOW that was insightful... also please know it's all literal bullshit.. the mushroom gods of graham Hancock make more sense

Forgot to mention that Egypt was originally Shia and became Sunni later on

>it's all literal bullshit
>the mushroom gods of graham Hancock make more sense
As opposed to believing Jesus was the son of god and had magical powers?
Say what you want about Islam but I don't think anyone can deny it's a much more believable and realistic religion than Christianity

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

>who's everyone? nigger!

Look up Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi. He was a Shia theologian that actually combined elements of Zoroastrianism and Platonism with Shia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi

>born 1154
>died 1191
>meanwhile Persia was still Sunni until the Safavid Dynasty in the 16th century
Interesting he died in Aleppo though

Also your link doesn't mention him being a Shia at all. Only says "Suhrawardi's Illuminanist project was to have far-reaching consequences for Islamic philosophy in Shi'ite Iran".
The fact he was a Persian from the 12th century makes it likely he was Sunni

>found the persianigger

You're an Arab. Case closed.

In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy

From Muhammad, son of Abdullah to Heraclius the Leader of the Romans:

Peace be upon he who follows the guidance.

Furthermore, I invite you with the invitation of Islam. If you accept Islam- you will find peace, God will give your reward in double. If you turn away, you will bear the sin of the Arians.

"Say, 'O People of the Scripture, come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except God and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of God .' But if they turn away, then say, 'Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].' (Quran 3:64)

Check out Mulla Sadra then. He was heavily inspired by Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulla_Sadra

Iran is the only power left in the ME that is a threat to Greater Israel's hegemony in ME political sphere. SA is in bed with them, Syria is in ashes, Iraq is destroyed, Libya is no longer a threat. Nothing else is left but Iran.

Interesting read. Seems he influenced Khomeini. Thanks for the link user

have you tasted their chicken rice? its disgusting

other than that there are nice and our brothers in islam except the bourgeois leftists in the capital

One day we will unite and the Jewish plague will be over

Becase they're nearly as backwards as Saudi Arabia with the revolutionary guard and religious police. And they're fucking hypocrites. However, they're one of the 3 super powers in the middle east.

>MFW dated a Persian chick
>Tightest vag ever
>When I creampied her she tried to get me to convert to Islam
>Are you high? Fuck you
>"Well then you've done your job... I'll raise the baby on my own"
>Whatever
>Five years later she comes back to me saying she left Islam for the sake of creating a family with me
>Finally meet my son
>Kid attaches to me really quick
>MFW ex ended up getting killed in a car wreck
>MFW person that wrecked into her was an Indian kid on a student visa
>MFW Half Persian son is now 10 and he says Islam is cancer

He already was in place you idiot.

That's a pretty sad story desu

Dunno, but at my University we have 4 of them in research.

Two of them are the best friends ever and don't even practice Islam. They live oppresed there but its more of a dont ask dont tell situation, not like you get prosecuted by police if you start salsaing the nights while doing drugs.

However, as my persian peers say, most Iranians are manipulative and brag a lot about anything good they have.

things that never happened: the post

No central bank, just like North Korea.

because they hate the jews. they literally wont let any of their countrymen compete against israel as its not a real country in their eyes

We don't hate Jews we hate Israel.

heh heh heh, me too mate, me too

can confirm persian pussy is tight pussy

They were om their way to modernizing their country but they lost that chance in 1979 with their "revolution" instead of changing their government peacefully.

Now their Islamism is out of control and the girls there are more conservative than their miniskirt wearing grandmas.

fuck off r_donald

/
what form of autism is this?

I'm just correcting your misconceptions about Iranians hating Jews. We hate Zionism and Israel for stealing Palestinian land and oppressing the Palestinian people, but we don't hate Jews in general.

well they hate you, so.. goodluck with that

Not really. Not all Jews are Zionists, and some are even against Israel. They are good people

Incest.