Sup Forums why is most of the world so violent and degenerate...

Sup Forums why is most of the world so violent and degenerate? I was watching videos on bestgore and most of them all came from places like Brazil. Are these people truly people? I am kinda scared I don't know what to think anymore. I have never thought it was possible fellow humans weren't human at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSAaVZO5LsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QUpAgk1OvIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really our polices that make places like America safe and not horrifying? Honestly I am pretty shaken right now so someone explaining how our morality or justice system makes us not savage would help

Brazil is like BestGore if you go to the bad parts here, which means 75% of the whole country. We have
>designated murder districts
too, and I'm not memeing. "Coincidentally" these gore videos are in majority mixed areas.

How do people even survive there? Would you say most people are generally terrifying that you meet or are most normal? I feel bad you live there then I hope you live in a safeish area.

What surprise me is not how violent Brazilians are but how much they enjoy filming it

I live on a majority White area, I don't know too much. I plan on moving.

Yeah they seem to love filming it. Maybe when they do it so much they may as well film it.

How do the white people act there? I never see white people in videos from there do anything like that.

Also speaking of Brazil why are the jails there so out of control?

Because of women. Pure and simple, you will not be bad in any sort of way until you either get to know women or get to know men who got to know women. The whole idea of getting power through violence, theft, stealing, winning or producing is based on wanted to bang hot bitches.

The problem is that women have forgotten that we aren't living in cavetimes anymore. Which means they need to keep a lid on things just like us men try to do. The reasons why shitplaces like Brazil are such a cesspool of voilence and degeneracy is because of big bunda whores walking around who have zero concept of loyalty or self respect. Try raising a family when the mother of your children is looking to set up a gangbang craigslist inbetween school hours.

The worst a man can do is rape, pillage and murder and we do none of these things. The worst a woman can do is cheat, lie and betray her children. They do all of that still. The root of all pain and violence comes from the lack of a strict patriarchy system that chains women up completely from any form of degeneracy or hedonism whilst also making it more straight forward to get with one. Right now every woman you meet has 20 guys on WhatsApp, 100 orbitters on Facebook and 300 matches on Tinder all of which are under consideration. It means that you either need to be god damn superman to get one or lucky enough she got pumped and dumped and is looking for a bandaid.

Just look at the current NEET/MGTOW/Fuckboi epidemic. That's what you get when you give women to much freedom and allow them to fuck with everything.

This
wtf is happening there?

I always thought women in poor third world areas didn't get the right to speak though typically and are considered not human?

It's the slums.

It breeds uncontrolled violence. Police is underfunded, unwilling and unprepared to fight organized crime here.

It's an unending inferno here. Nothing works.

most of the world (majority) is violent hellscape wasteland

even american blacks who live in the ghetto are sheltered

you would have been an illiterate child soldier amputee if u weren't born in very few specific countries (mostly european/usa)

this is so because humans are animals and a few nationalities are very good at controlling their instincts in exchange for comfort

this is good up until the animals see what we're doing and instinct demands that they plunder us/we become so good at being above instinct that we try to reason w animals like idiots (what is happening today)

usa and some of europe is like a literal ivory tower above an entire world of horrible chaotic violence and fear but today we are letting the animals in since we feel bad for them :(

>How do the white people act there?
Quite a lot of whiggers, but they're friendly.

>but today we are letting the animals in since we feel bad for them :(

I really wish the liberals would watch the violence coming from around the world so they would stop wanting to let these people in.

It's gang war. Criminal organizations fighting for traffic routes. That human BBQ who got the news was about a São Paulo criminal organization, PCC, getting too much power on an northeast state. FCN, or Central Family of the North wanted PCC out of it's prison.

FCN got the numbers there, so they were making threats of massacring them all. And they did kill a lot of them.

Overall, all main jails here are overcrowded, the criminals have cellphones, access to drugs, weapons and women.

As I said, nothing works here. Nothing.

>humans aren't human
why don't you just get the fuck off the internet or go play videogames kid

Well yes and no. Bad men won't consider them much human except if they are family. The problem is that lack of society or degenerating society show the same effects. Rampant infidelity and fucking around. Which is great for your pussy count and a sluts cock count but bad for the sanity of the nuclear family.

Just look at places like Africa where women cheat as part of their daily routine and get aids, then give their husbands aids. The extend a woman in Africa will consider fucking another nigger is if she's 1. horny 2. away from her current nigger and 3. said nigger is horny enough to pull up her dress. That's the barrier of entry regarding if the mother of your children fucks around or not.

In the west is a little more complicated. Women here have a mile long list of requirements regardless of how ugly and unappealing they themselves are. But our problem is that technology gives them the ability to date the entire country, literally. Whilst boogawooga in Africa can only fuck around in her surrounding villages.

Ironically I think Israel and the surrounding Muslim countries (due to Islam) are the only ones who kept things together. But the latter payed a hefty price for it and the former will later down the road.

>women cheat as part of their daily routine and get aids, then give their husbands aids.
I always heard the men raped little girls to get rid of aids. Jesus didn't know it was the women spreading it.

More so meant morality wise. Not thinking as a person normally would in the west, acting like an animal.

no

problem is men became too high-minded and dont demand respect now>>>
see
>The problem is that women have forgotten that we aren't living in cavetimes anymore

they behave like animals because women are not capable of civilization/civility while men are too invested in it (soft intellectual ""cucks"")

they go for the savage animals b/c men refuse to either enforce civility or behave like the animals that they love, they wont choose civility unless somebody enforces it and nobody will, they choose the animals because they are free to behave like animals, because we let them, because "we are civilized and higher than the savage" which western man will believe until his demise

muslim immigration is so easy in europe because the women love the animals and the men wont tell them no

we can never fix this problem until we accept our part in it, it is easy to blame others when you have let a situation get out of control

liberals cannot empathize (so ironic for the bleeding hearts), they project their own thinking on anybody and cannot understand subjective morality means that not everybody has the same morality (this is different from ethics)

we say this, hitler did nothing wrong according to hitler, and they can't see it, they dont understand the motivations of others because all they can do is project their own first world civility

turns out that liberal progressives are the least open-minded and empathetic/are the ones who do not understand other cultures

some people grew up with different experiences and ingrained different responses and reactions over time, not everybody is the same or thinks the same but they think that we are all the same wonderful loving caring humanity

im rambling but the big problem with progressives is that "they can't put themselves into the shoes of another without keeping their own pair on"

kek woman can not murder. What so in your world the worst a woman can do is sleep around? There has NEVER been a woman who has killed someone?

fucking idiot.

So why don't other countries go in like murica and take some control? We do it other places strange we don't there.

underage b& much?

Made me think of this.

D E L E T E

T H I S

F U C K I N G

S H I T

N O W

do you have the original i want to make edits

The only places that worked is Japan and Philippines. Middle East is still mostly bad, and idk about Vietnam

No I don't.

I’m fapping to that picture and no one can stop me.
Except you Lord Kek.

The police went it after a while.

You have to understand: that state of chaos is the constant on public services on Brazil in general.

Public hospitals, schools, jails, public transports... Generally, all is cancerous. Those jail riots, are just an extension of state of total failure that is Brazil.

And yet we had the Olympics in Brazil.

I found incredible that it wasn't a colossal failure at all. Thought the same about the world cup.

They got special policing in the areas of the events, and tourist areas. It's nothing like the real Brazil.

There is an undeclared civil war here, it's no joke. Urban violence is a constant cause of worry to a lot of people here, including me. It's a general state of failure nationwide.

Black pill overdose

Women aren't the cause of BR widespread urban violence. They are just another gallon of putrid piss on the pool of pus, cancer and shit that is my country.

Cheap whores, who can't control their impulse for cheap thrills. The whore culture permeate everything and it's elevated as the genuine national feminine political spirit.

It's a disgrace.

Why do movies and Vin diesel like to glorified Brazil?

90 percent of everything is shit. That includes people. A good six billion "humans" could be wiped out in a plague with nothing of value being lost.

> Sup Forums why is most of the world so violent and degenerate?
Because anglo wants to play hegelian dialectics, making "progress" trough conflict.

>Sup Forums why is most of the world so violent and degenerate?
>he said unironically after watching videos of people being killed for entertainment

I don't fucking know.

What I know is, Brazil is a failed state.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSAaVZO5LsQ

I figured everyone from America probs had a bodyguard with them at all times or something. Same with others who competed.

This is a neat thread but I keep wondering if anyone has made more in the same vein...

There is nothing more brazilian than the police beating up people on carnival

youtube.com/watch?v=QUpAgk1OvIs

brazil is danger

>tfw you will never see hot half naked girls at carnival

What is going on here? Guy gets his motobike robbed and then the robbers circle back around and he approaches them? What?

Ofcourse it´s our burder to bear, but that doesn´t change the fact that women fuck up more. We live in a society that pretends like women are the same so until society gets it´s head back on straight the least we can do is put a pressure cooker on womens heads so they ragequit all together. Swedens feminist government and Trumps attacks on them being a prime example.

When a man rapes he takes away a womans ability to choose who she produces with. When a woman cheats she effectively cucks the man she is with taking away his genetic legacy. Men can kill entire civilizations which is effectively just as bad as women cheating. Because both destroy the nuclear family and hence civilization. This is why male murderers and female cheaters both get hanged/stoned equally in 3rd world countries.

You yourself are a fucking idiot for taking things as literal as an autist.

I agree with you when you say it's only part of the problem. Your remark on corrupted women's constant 'thrill seeking' is a prime example. They just want to remain eternal children and civilization can't be upheld by people acting like children. Even women.

>When a man rapes he takes away a womans ability to choose who she produces
So what if a man rapes a man?

Then that man is fucking gay?

Low IQs.

>that doesn´t change the fact that women fuck up more
>our burder to bear

more deferring responsibility and martyring you self, like you went to a parent-teacher conference and said "hey i didnt get bad grades my kid did why are you telling me"

or you let your dog off his leash at the park and he bites somebody and you say "i didnt bite you, my dog did, why are you mad at me"

they fuck up because we gave them the opportunity to fuck up or succeed in the first place, big mistake

they are our responsibility, and a thing under our domain has fucked up, thats on us, the boss can blame his subordinate but as overseer his job is to oversee, so he must acknowledge his ultimate role and responsibility, a father cannot raise a problem child and then say "well I will bear the burden, he fucked up not me, yet the burden is my solace" no fuck that accept your role and fix the problem

>we live in a society that xyz
we are society, be the change you want to see

we cannot fix the problem unless we as males stop with this bitter 'diet victim-complex' 'this aint on me' nonsense

if it affects you, then it is your responsibility

>Designated
>Killing
>Streets
Do you live in fucking Stalingrad

yeah only none of the women currently out there are my daughters or girlfriends so how is their behavior my fault? you only become responsible for a womans behavior when she's either your offspring or your spouse. the women are children meme only goes so far.

also the problem still remains (and I've seen so multiple times in my life) that no amount of proper gaming or behavior correction will work on a girl who has got shitty parents and bad experiences with guys. the problems accumulate with them.

I get your point about not having a victim mentality but we also need to be realistic and point shit out. I doubt many people on this board actually have girlfriend or ever had let alone have a daughter of our own. So the bullshit behavior we see out there isn't our fault.

It's almost impossible to correct a person let alone a woman once that person has been fucked up already. It takes some next level psychopath mental fortitude to get out of that maze. So given what we know, it's safe to say that the current degeneracy out there is the action of women and the fault of their fathers and no other.

Also given the current state in the west it's getting increasingly harder to have influence over a woman if you consider that schools, colleges, governments and the media educate her more than you yourself can. Also allot of women simply don't want to date a traditional man since they are to far gone. We are living in dire times which were not our fault yet ours to fix.

If we want our generation and the one coming after us to fix the current state of affairs we need to stop the blaming and the responsibility burdening. Like the left does with slavery.

Those numbers don't lie.

Because of leftist influence, they push the idea that criminals should be "reformed" and that they should have the same rights as a good citizen all the while complaining about "Le Corruption xdd".

advice : behead people who do bad stuff in public and they will stop doing bad stuff

>posts picture of hitler
>doesn't understand concept duty to your people
>nationalism doesn't mean that i have some kind of responsibility to my nation

>It's almost impossible to correct a person let alone a woman once that person has been fucked up already

also, this is false

my gf was a total retard liberal when i found her. females do not manifest viewpoints or understanding on their own, they only adopt the ideology of the most relevant man in her life. if she likes her father then she takes his ideology, if she resents him then she inverts it, etc and this applies to dating and marriage too

if you want to 'fix' a girl then all you have to do is fulfill your role as a man

show that you can protect, show that you can provide, and satisfy her sexually in at least the most basic way, and she will mirror you quickly

this has never not been the case for me no matter what ideas the female had in her head before i started dating her

>If we want our generation and the one coming after us to fix the current state of affairs we need to stop the blaming and the responsibility burdening

at least we can agree on this, we are in the same boat, complicated issue anyway

Of course a Saudi subhuman savage would say things like this.

I don't think that is how it works. Anyone can behead anyone that is not going to go well.

It is kinda depressing to see so many females falling for liberalism. I swear I remember when people were looked down upon for autisticly screeching in public but now it is the norm with lefties.

>Sup Forums why is most of the world so violent and degenerate? I was watching videos on bestgore and most of them all came from places like Brazil. Are these people truly people? I am kinda scared I don't know what to think anymore. I have never thought it was possible fellow humans weren't human at all.
See, the organized crime here posts these videos of their executions online to send off a message to our population about what happens when you break their rules.

They are deliberatery posting a shitload of those videos up to scare our population, same way as ISIS does with their execution videos.

It is not something you normally see or get exposed to unless you live in a favela, most middle and upper class citizens never experience violence in their lives.

for real

we really switched, they used to emulate us because of what we offered (security, safety, fulfillment, etc) but now because of cultural emasculation of men and the destruction of that unique societal position, men emulate women to get laid, so we have a horrible feedback loop of women confusing their kind gentle feminine thoughts for political ideology, and men mirroring what is basically a "feels over reals" female ideology to get laid, no masculine challenge to that ideology comes up because men are mirroring, women reinforce the ideology in themselves because the males agree with them, over and over

how do we stop this loop? we know how to do it on a personal level, but the causes seem to be too large for any one person or even a larger group like Sup Forums to solve across the board

sometimes i agree with some posters here who say that we need to let it all fall so that the real truths can manifest themselves once again in the post-civ chaos

i hope that it hasn't gotten that bad

I don't think it has reached the breaking point yet. I do think people are slowly waking up to this but even if they are they are afraid to speak out. If you even say "hey I don't want refugees coming over" or "I am a straight man" you are considered Hitler. Having thoughts going against the liberals makes you terrible to them and they force their fucked up ideologies down others throats. Either they will bring the downfall or people won't let them push us around anymore

Also I honestly didn't know how brainwashed women were until the woman's march. I know how stupid that sounds but jesus christ. I was shocked at the signs and how most of them couldn't explain why they were there besides virtue signaling.

How about I behead you in the next crusade muslim subhuman

>Why do movies and Vin diesel like to glorified Brazil?

Because Brazil is what the end result is for the rest of the western world, so it's best to normalize it now.

Reee to the power of 3

Its cause of dat ass on the girls.

yeah, dat ass

Hey I never said it was true just the stereotype.

Good lord

on a more personal note, some protips

people don't really care about political beliefs in public if you don't treat it like a life or death situation, if it comes up just approach it casually (and ideally with humor) people also respond to emotional arguments

it took me a long time to work up the courage but after i opened up it wasn't ever difficult again

recent discussion w girlfriend's chick friend
>she is talking shit about the wall
>"oh come on, the wall sounds awesome"
>huh? did you vote for trump?
>"yeah"
>she looks at me like "how could you"
>say "what can I say, im a straight white male after all, its in my blood"
>she laughs
>say "people take this politics stuff too personally, like 'Trump is a racist.' I'm racist as shit, and trust me, Trump isn't racist."
>laughs again
>she texts my gf later saying that she likes me/wants to hang with the 2 of us more

ALSO

talking politics with liberal dudes in front of a crowed is easy as shit, he will 100% sperg out so if you just chill out and treat it lightly then all of a sudden your viewpoint is the "normal dude" viewpoint and his is the "autistic spazz" viewpoint

be emotional and jokey to chicks and be calm and light to dudes and you can basically admit that you love hitler in a college classrom with impunity

it also helps to be attractive, if you cant do that then at least be clean

i say this because if we aren't totally open about our ideas and let the liberals 'shame' us out of contributing to discussions then we will lose the war by not fighting in the first place

like everything, the first time is nerve-wracking, but every time after that is a breeze

>>she texts my gf later saying that she likes me/wants to hang with the 2 of us more
If I had a convo like that with any girl I dated or her friends it would not have gone well at all for me. Then again most girls I have met are the "im genderfluid and blah blah" the past few years sadly.

chicks also care about the masses like crazy, anybody can pull that approach off

>she gets triggered
>"oh come on, it isn't a big deal."
>"jeeze, why are you taking this so seriously haha"
>"ive never met somebody who took XYZ so seriously, come on lighten up"
>"we're trying to have a good time, just give it up already"
>"just chill out nobody wants to listen to us argue over nothing"
etc

if you don't challenge those girls then they're never going to change. literally nothing bad will happen other than some chick getting mad. men have to stop capitulating to their retarded gender-whatever ramble bullshit. just treat it lightly and make them feel bad and they will (rightly) feel like idiots and give it up. we can sit and theorize all day but if nobody puts it to practice then whats the point

says Sup Forums is degerenerate and posts faggot shit like this. FUCK OFF OP

>> S A G E
>> T H E
>> J E W S

>75% of the whole country

well shit, thats a lot of land

You know you make a good point.