So a 38 year old dance teacher has lesbian sex with a 15 year old qt, and then her dad catches them...

So a 38 year old dance teacher has lesbian sex with a 15 year old qt, and then her dad catches them. Instead of kicking her out and having a talk with his daughter, the cuck dad calls the cops.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dance-teacher-caught-naked-bed-9621661

This story and ones similar to it turn me on 110%.

>father protects daughter from sexual predator

Oh no.

Ok.... So what if it was a male teacher with your son.

Let me guess. You'd have a heart to heart there too?

I mean, first of all, dancing is degenerate, so I wouldn't have my daughter do that garbage.

However, if a lesbian corrupted my daughter I would actually kill her.

I would fully realize at 15 within 3 years she/he would be going to college and engaging in wild alcohol/drug fueled sex orgies threesomes and anal so I wouldn't care less, just wait until you are older.

I wouldn't blame him/her for experimenting but I would put a stop to it. I'm not a child so I wouldn't go crying to the cops over something as trivial as sex. I don't believe this situation would corrupt my daughter.

Bodies corrupted by lust are the dwelling places of demons.

Explain

No victim = No crime

This is a hate crime. This dad interfered in the queer reproductive cycle. How else do you get new queers if they aren't allowed to seduce the young?

Are you saying every 38 year old woman who has lesbian sex with a 15 year old was herself corrupted at 15 by a much older woman? That doesn't seem very likely.

Then what of the 38 year old women whom were not "molested" but are attracted nonetheless?

>fucking Florida
God damn it. I hate these fucking yankees and immigrants a redneck pieces of shit making my home the trailer park of America. This is a beautiful place with amazing weather and a pretty good amount of non-retards but we are constantly in international news as the clown show of the west. God dammit

translation: I'm a burgerstani Christcuck and the mean girls at school don't want to touch me

She was corrupted at some point down the line. And now she is corrupting others. That's how queer reproduces itself.

The American Education System, ladies and gentlemen

>paragraph of text for "no fucking boys is different but equal"

Hmmmmmmmmmm

>not joining them
Sad! Very low test!

>Dad gets pedo arrested
Wow, how evil. Fuck off leaf.

>Florida

Why am I not surprised.

sorry truegay we dont teach our kids about dykes and hardcore faggotry. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Why is it ok for a female teacher to have sex with your daughter but not for a male teacher to have sex with your son?

If a male teacher has sex with your son, your son is gay. If your son had a problem with it, he could have just left.

Make me goatfucker

>implying I'm gay
I'm just not stupid enough to think that homosexuality is a sexually transmitted disease, ahahahah.
Read a book nigga

Why would a goatfucker be anti-pedo? They are all pedos.

kys leaf niggER. no one cares what your opinion is. literally. no one in the world cares about what a leaf thinks. faggot.

You sound kind of triggered...
Does having your intelligence mocked give you flashbacks to primary school or something?

>stepdad slipping home to "check" on his stepdaughter
>pissed off stepdaughter was already getting what he planned to give her
>calls cops

I would have shot the teacher

>Dancing is degenerate.

Mormon? Muslim?

maybe Baptist. Baptists don't have sex because it looks too much like dancing.