Freemasonry

What's /pols/ thoughts on Freemasons? Redpilled or not?

What do these guys actually do? How political/social ideologically is it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatirex.com/masonic-conspiracies/
tallcedars.org/Images/Office_20140226_3451.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=faFq7oB2Yg0
youtu.be/wovNaOo8UtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NcUE_r0VGqY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Literary_forgery
rense.com/general72/shrin5.htm
query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F06E2D71630F93AA25750C0A9619C8B63
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta19.htm
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/leaked-report-alleges-wrongdoing-within-shriners-hospitals-for-children/93
youtube.com/watch?v=kx4WmQnICww
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdjf4lMmiiI
youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk&list=PL0054CAD1367AFC37
archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl/MB00_02111993_The_Dawn_of_Man.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's mostly harmless today, but they did hold immense power in the 18th and 19th century.

>what's /pol's/ thoughts on Freemasons?
>posts Illuminati symbol
A FUCKING LEAF

This article goes into some of the conspiracies surrounding it. Interesting stuff to say the least.

illuminatirex.com/masonic-conspiracies/

The secret societies are so secret that everybody knows them... Frankly, I think you guys just over hype them.

The main organized force screwing the world up for all of recorded history.

This is what the bible is about. Jesus says "I am the stone that the builders rejected."

Christianity = war against masonry, secret societies, concealment of knowledge, etc.

How could there be an organized force screwing the world up in the time of Jesus? Most of Europe was inhabited by shit-eating barbarians and most civilization was centered around either the Mediterranean or China. What the fuck was there to screw up?

>Redpilled or not?
Depends on your lodge. Some are super liberal, this is a rather new trend in my experience. Others are rather conservative.

>What do these guys actually do?
Mostly charity desu. Some ritualistic shit - not really things like witchcraft more symbolic shit like raising rituals for gaining the ranks. Some of which is based on the templar burial rites.

>How political/social ideologically is it all?
Less than you would think but more than nothing at all.

Don't be silly. You have pyramids all over the world as evidence of widespread advanced civilization. Freemasons have been fucking things up all over the planet for a long time.

> What the fuck was there to screw up?
The roman empire, for one thing

That's bullshit. The only power that some small group of peoples have today are money, in rest they are powerless.

So there's a super-secretive cult that's existed since Roman times, formed to fuck over the Roman Republic for no reason in particular, and it has not only continued existing for the last 2000 years but managed to secure power over the entire world without anybody noticing?

>two cultures with no contact built structures that resemble the same bland geometric shape
>that means there was an advanced civilization predating ours, even though archaeologists have found no evidence of it

Close ties to Jews and the reason why America has always been degenerate since the days of the Founding Fathers.

@Freemasons: Please explain this...

tallcedars.org/Images/Office_20140226_3451.jpg

... and this please... what gives Tall Cedar masons? Why the Comet Clowns & weird art? www.tallcedars.org

Jew tools.
Most lodges do very little outside of community involvement stuff and business networking.
Several more exclusive lodges ensure the political hegemony remains intact.
The mysteries taught at most lodges ensure that masons will mostly act as a group and carry out goals as prescribed by the "Great Architect"

related: youtube.com/watch?v=faFq7oB2Yg0

Cut baby in half so both bitches get a baby.
Actual mom tries to stop him, the lying bitch was just going to let the baby get chopped.
Mom gets whole baby back.

>The Judgment of Solomon is a story from the Hebrew Bible in which King Solomon of Israel ruled between two women both claiming to be the mother of a child. He tricked the parties into revealing their true feelings by using a fallacious appeal to moderation. It has become an archetypal example of an impartial judge displaying wisdom in making a ruling.
Are you really so culturally illiterate that you don't recognize that image?

my mum told me a few months ago that her uncle was in the free masons, apparently it was like a gentlemans club where if you went to a job interview and gave the secret handshake you'd get the job and shit like that

Thats King Solomon.

Some guys with some stone working experience get together and made some codes to follow so that buildings don't fall apart

Centuries later retards on the internet post about it

Kabbalah for goyim. At high levels, functions as a proxy for Jewish financier control.

yes i went to pubilc school

thank you for explaining it. freemasons are problem solvers.

Your secrets are safe here brother

watch what you say, the others might not be so forgiving.

NIACLABUT

what if i told you we are the freemasons now?

Possibly one of the early platforms for introducing the Antichrist hivemind to the public, before pokemon and energy drinks.

this made me kek.
MOAI

Im off this thread, goodbye. Plus shouldnt all of you be in pizzagate threads taking down the bad guys? heh.

This proves nothing. Is just a sword, and a symbol, nothing more. Why are you so scared?

sry can't read upside-down

My father is a Mason and I can tell you that they aren't as powerful as they were in the past. A lot of their work revolves around the community (charity, etc). But there are things I am not allowed to know.

>But there are things I am not allowed to know.

No shit... I believe you!

/irony

There's probably things he's not allowed to know too.
Influence and knowledge are given as one's usefulness and compliance are proven.
Most world leaders seem to use a common body language these days

>How political/social ideologically is it all?
Not very. At least overtly. But suffice to say, a liberal wouldn't feel comfortable with it for long.

>AMORC
Lol.

From a certain list of protocols

very informative.. and?

youtu.be/wovNaOo8UtQ

>This is what the bible is about. Jesus says "I am the stone that the builders rejected."
Yea, that's why it's a pro-Christian organisation. The Mark Master degree goes quite into that, showing how the builders (Jews) were replaced (by Christianity) for their myopia and arrogance.

The True and Invisible Rosacrucian Order.

No Vipers allowed.

youtube.com/watch?v=NcUE_r0VGqY

>proven to be a hoax 100 years ago
>anti-semitism was still fashionable at the time so there was no reason to lie about that

>proven to be a hoax
I seem to hear that a lot these days.
It is rarely backed up by more than the negative statement itself.

the symbols of the pentagram and the hexagram.

pentagram = unity.

hexagram = division.

polar opposites.

Goyim and Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Literary_forgery
>Elements of the Protocols were plagiarized from Joly's fictional Dialogue in Hell, a thinly veiled attack on the political ambitions of Napoleon III, who, represented by the non-Jewish character Machiavelli,[15] plots to rule the world. Joly, a monarchist and legitimist, was imprisoned in France for 15 months as a direct result of his book's publication. Scholars have noted the irony that Dialogue in Hell was itself a plagiarism, at least in part, of a novel by Eugène Sue, Les Mystères du Peuple (1849–56).[16]

Regular freemasons just flip pancakes. There is the P2 lodge that was involved in alot of nefarious stuff and there are other similar lodges but the basic lodge is fraternal. However, the Masons don't want you to look at the Shriners and how their hospitals are rated one of the worst places to donate money to because it is all squandered. They don't want you to look into the royal order of the jesters who have been implicated in numerous money laundering, gambling, child trafficking, and prosititution schemes. They also don't want you to know that the jesters hold most of the top positions in the Masonic orders

>pentagram = unity.
>hexagram = division.
Wut.

>However, the Masons don't want you to look at the Shriners
Only because it's just a charity, and the ceremonial is absurd.
>how their hospitals are rated one of the worst places to donate money to because it is all squandered.
Fucking source? Because they may be arsehat, but they do more for American medical care than Obama ever aspired to.
>They also don't want you to know that the jesters hold most of the top positions in the Masonic orders
Nah, there was only a handful of dudes in it, most of whom were expelled.

>Wut
chew on it for a while buddy

Thank you for correcting my history rabbi

You're welcome, goy.

Done so. Don't know what school you're subscribing to to teach such idiocy, but you might consider asking for your money back.

At least think about this: Why would two unified triangles (in most all schools representing unity of constituent elements) mean division according to you?

I think I understand what user is getting at
>5 pointed star can be drawn in a single stroke
>6 pointed star is two triangles pointing up and down
>pentagram is a flowing cycle
>hexagram is conflict between opposing forces

rense.com/general72/shrin5.htm

query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F06E2D71630F93AA25750C0A9619C8B63

There's info all over how Shriners waste the money they get. That mason watch website has a ton of it.

>>proven to be a hoax 100 years ago

That's what a shabos goy mason would say.
It doesn't matter, if it was a forgery. Now it serves as their manual.

Is your butt still itching from last Wednesday, bro?

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta19.htm

HARMONY is a state recognized by great philosophers as the immediate prerequisite of beauty. A compound is termed beautiful only when its parts are in harmonious combination. The world is called beautiful and its Creator is designated the Good because good perforce must act in conformity with its own nature; and good acting according to its own nature is harmony, because the good which it accomplishes is harmonious with the good which it is. Beauty, therefore, is harmony manifesting its own intrinsic nature in the world of form.

>Now it serves as their manual.
The Masons were founded a long time before the Protocols were written.

;)

I figured that as well, but it's just such a basic, uninitiated way of looking at it.
The double triangle is the unification of two forces, which are only perceived to be opposing. Think of the prime Hermetic axiom.

Hah, figured you'd post those. They fail to account for the running costs of the business vs the charitable (not for profit) fundraising side. Basically, accountants laugh at those write ups.
>That mason watch website has a ton of it.
Not setting the bar real high, bro.

>It doesn't matter, if it was a forgery
It does, because it gets you chasing zebras rather than the truth. We know they're dodgy, why fall for safe-for-publication material they put out?

charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/leaked-report-alleges-wrongdoing-within-shriners-hospitals-for-children/93

Shill more

youtube.com/watch?v=kx4WmQnICww

You might call that notion ironic; but you'll come around.

that manga was my saddest fap ever

Yup. It's so when a high ranking member gets busted fucking a kid the mason judge will let him go

Meh. Not saying it's always perfect, but that article just says that they were mean in hiring people.

How would you compare the objectives of religions and secret societies today, vs what they were founded to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fdjf4lMmiiI

youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk&list=PL0054CAD1367AFC37

Not sure how you missed the fact that AIP (now charity watch) ranks them with an F.

So? Does that grade erase the good that they do circumventing the (((American medical industrial complex)))?

you have a very uninitated mind chaim. Everything has multiple angles. open your mind to them. Learn to set aside your previous rationalizations and grasp new ones.

So your argument is "Nuh uh, you're the one who doesn't know what it are!1" then?
gg no re

"Evil isn't evil as long as you properly rationalize it."

Would you feel the same way is someone skinned you alive just to enjoy the sounds of your screams?

Based on my encounters with supposed freemasons, they're basically the type of guys that would own a dollar store, selling worthless shit. Maybe dabble in pseudo-criminality, such as smoking pot, running red lights.

"Killing one man is a crime, killing a Million is a statistic".

When you're at the top of the pyramid, other people let you get away with murder user.

I didnt say that you should act on the new rationalizations. that choice is a moral one. However to defeat evil you must understand evil. How are you to understand evil if you do not know evil's rationalization?

lol I can practically hear your butthurt

freemasons ... guys who collect items such as dinky toys. sell them at collector shows. might work a plum job they got through nepotism - for example, train conductor.

train engineer

They're Gnostics aka lucifarians aka correct

Don't want to take the gay oath though

>lol I can practically hear your butthurt
I'm butthurt about not getting a good argument out of you.
>How are you to understand evil if you do not know evil's rationalization?
Superfluous, but you're missing the next question: Can you understand evil?

>They're Gnostics aka lucifarians
Mostly false, but it depends on your usage.

Are you ready for the red-pill?

archive.org/details/MysteryBabylonSeries-WilliamCoopertranscriptIncl/MB00_02111993_The_Dawn_of_Man.mp3

Joining in a few months after I get licensed as a PE. Seemed like a cool group of men. The craft seems like a good way to become a better man and work towards common goals. They even said being Buddhist was cool, as long as you believe in God you are good.

>Can you understand evil?
can you define evil?

That's what i was asking you. For me it's either something which is beneficial to neither the victim nor the perpetrator. Or it's simply a matter of perspective.

>That's what i was asking you
could there possibly be a reason I rephrased your question young grasshopper?

Duh. I answered.

you've got a ways to go. Dont go too fast, dont go too slow.

;)

>still dodging
Weak.
gg 2 ez

work on those fragile feelings too boychick

You've lost me. Is this another thing you're going to avoid answering because you know you can't?