Would you marry her Sup Forums ?

A girl wants you Sup Forums. She is blonde, an attractive 9/10, considers herself a nationalist conservative, enjoys nazi roleplay, & voted for Donald J. Trump... But...

Only problem is, she is a single mother... Would you wife or not Sup Forums ????

Was the child produced with a black man?

depends. Refer to chart

>enjoys nazi roleplay

Fucken larper. Dropped.

>single mother

Into the trash it goes.

Single mothers are either on the dole or on the pole.

a conservative wouldn't have sex outside of marriage

No.

Examples must be made.

Kek

If she is a single mom because her husdand died yes any other answer no.

>voted for Donald J. Trump

No, I wouldn't marry a retard who fancies Nazis but votes for Zionist puppets. Trying to be a Nazi and pro-Zionist simultaneously means she's most likely retarded.

Yes as long as I'm not forced to take care of or interact with the kid in any way

But don't you watch the news Trump is the worst anti-semite of all time.

Depends. Chart was good. However everyone can make a mistake. If she got taken advantage of by a chancer, the kid is young and well behaved, there's only one kid and it isn't black, and she is still young and wants kids with you then maybe.

9/10 times it'd be a no.

does the child have good balance?

does the child have good natural immunities?

how competent are the homicide investigators in the area?

did hte father die?

was the father a nazi?

Shes promises to tell you the circumstances regarding her former relationship AFTER you wife her.

However, you've tossed the ball with her baby for a few times & noticed he has blonde hair & blue eyes w/ no trace of shit skin.

But, your future could be nationalist waifu has been taking phone calls to which you over hear her yelling "don't come near me, user is my new husband!"

>Billionaire breeds his daughter to them for free
>Expert negotiator promises a one state solution for free

Yeah nah

no

Chloe Moretz is a braindead Shillary fan who got fat as fuck because she bought into feminism. I hope Kek blesses her with cancer.

Only if the husband is dead, gone or in prison forever and the child is not a shitskin BUT only if I already have at least 1 child.

I am not a #2

How retarded can you be? You side with the palestinians AKA muslim rats? KYS

Zionism IS nationalism for Jews and they are smart enough to push BS to the West but not on themselves

THIS!! I will spread this, I should have read it first

The child appears to have slight autism...

The child appears to be brilliant in the field of astrophysics & calculus at the young age of 3 and is skipping to the second grade

The child appears to have taken quite a liking to his new man of the house from Sup Forums

She is a degenerate and doesn't care about herself enough to pick a partner that was willing to raise their own children.

And if the husband died, then I would tell her that I desire my own family with my own blood.

I know from experience that sharing a family with people who don't have your blood only leads to conflict and a resting emotion of distrust.

Fridge bread

The jews voted against Trump almost 4 to 1. That's all you need to know. But who are we kidding, you're Shareblue.

If the child is well taught (and not a filthy halfbreed) and the father died (didn't leave because younger pussy), probably.

the father is still alive and the child is slightly retarded so you made this too easy

DROPPED

>Shes promises to tell you the circumstances regarding her former relationship AFTER you wife her.
Yeah, no, get the fuck away from this manipulative woman

id stock that fridge

>Westerner supports one desert faction over another in a blood fued over a tiny strip of desert on the other side of the planet
>Calls someone else retarded

> blocks your path