>the globecorp Podesta video was real

>but trust us goys, there's a reasonable explanation

Holy shit, this timeline. What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/griggs_h.html
infowars.com/podesta-falsely-claims-trump-infowars-held-pizzagate-conference-calls/
google.com.au/maps/place/Toms Creek/@39.6557119,-77.2905522,287m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c9b5d6d34ff203:0xa72504cbbce38614!8m2!3d39.6413722!4d-77.2809217
themadjewess.net/2017/02/hillary-friend-nh-dem-rep-thomas-katsiantonis-arrested-being-investigated-for-financial-crimes-pizzagate/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights
youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1586134
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=ELzMRHm2adU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
youtube.com/watch?v=u2D0kDFKaxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What with the what now?

what proof tho?

RARE

But I'ma need to see some sauce on it being real

what video?

Post the proofs you 3 legged freak

sauce from the Isle of Man

can I join your nation sir?

which one do you mean each.mp4 or fatherhood.webm

I'M YOUR DADDY NOW

ya think your hot shit dont cha?

I'm gonna need a quick rundown

well would you look at that!

Nothing to worry about, goy.

Mods have become supremely gay for some reason

your flag is fucking creepy, why couldn't you use a nobler element like a Sun or a Leaf.

to be concise, PG stuff isn't exactly Sup Forums but lazy fat ass mods let the threads go right until somebody posts something about the mansion or the heavy breathing video of a child being groomed or fatherhood
its strange but that shit is what triggers thread kill

>for some reason

>for some reason

where are the proofs?

itt: the happenings but no one knows what is happening.

user got a 2 week ban for this pic!!!!!

Whatever is going on we're gonna find out soon. Trump had 1500+ human traffickers arrested in just one month. One of them will lead to higher level officials and then the snitching begins and it all unravels.

wewlad

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

What the fuck? Does your country even exist on the map?

wew lad

save it and spread it while you can

it goes TOO FUCKING DEEP

Far

>UAE
>Saudis

Both are run by pedo scum that will traffic kids

Very interesting

Another schizophrenia thread?

day of the rake

Was just in a thread where the subject was

You think you're hot shit doncha?

404'd

I like PG but being vague and ambiguous all the time takes away from your cause.

wanna know how deep it goes?
whale.to/b/griggs_h.html

It's worse than that. The thing about all this is that cp is such an effective control tool for psychopaths. Some fuck gets up the food chain in the CIA and uses well established blackmail techniques to compromise some wannabe politico. Now he can be pushed up the ladder, and will help protect anyone else they have their claws into.
Problem is, this has been going on for decades, with the complicit media turning a blind eye, because their top joes are all involved/compromised as well. Estimates are that 1/3rd of all top politico's in WDC are pedo's, 1/3rd are financially compromised, and 1/3rd are into gambling, drugs or gun-running.
When Trump drains the swamp, the stench will go right round the world. It's why they are attacking him so frantically. They are all corrupt as fuck.
I can't see America coming out of this in one piece, desu.

>to be concise, PG stuff isn't exactly Sup Forums

EAT SHIT FUCKING FAGGOT LEAF

sauce

>When Trump drains the swamp, the stench will go right round the world. It's why they are attacking him so frantically. They are all corrupt as fuck.

Dat seven tho

This is why they've been shilling the "he wants it all to burn down" line so much.

The screen of this is from Podesta claiming that Trump invented pg to smear his good name infowars.com/podesta-falsely-claims-trump-infowars-held-pizzagate-conference-calls/

This isn't the globecorp vid

So?

Twitter has killed every pizzagate account, seriously, no shitposts on PG at all. They've been silenced. Pizzagate isn't real though, why the fuss?

Some user posted this in last thread.
>google.com.au/maps/place/Toms Creek/@39.6557119,-77.2905522,287m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c9b5d6d34ff203:0xa72504cbbce38614!8m2!3d39.6413722!4d-77.2809217
What's interesting is that Tom's creek is a pig farm owned by James Alafantis. It's only a few miles from Manchester, where the breaking news story is this
>themadjewess.net/2017/02/hillary-friend-nh-dem-rep-thomas-katsiantonis-arrested-being-investigated-for-financial-crimes-pizzagate/

>a pig farm
>pigs are an excellent way to get rid of bodies

john leibowitz also owns a reclusive pig farm...

huh... weird.. why would a jew own a pig farm???

I'm sad that I immediately know where that came from.

>Twitter has killed every pizzagate account
lets rename it to evade bans on twitter

You mean this Jon Leibowitz?

Pigs' jaws and hunger is so deep it can snap bones.

indeed, or whatever the actor that plays him calls himself :^)

to get rid of bodies.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6008

>wet works

What did he mean by this?

>scalia

His death always rubbed me the wrong way. As soon as i heard about it i was suspicious that he was heart attack gunned or poisoned or some shit.

Was way too convenient for the Democrats.Obama gets to replace the most respected and feared conservative judge on the SC, unbalancing the court, just in time for the election.

Which heavy breathing song is the child grooming one?

Why leave the pillow on his face tho

I think that the rabbit hole goes way too fucking deep, from influential American politicians to the elites of the EU. I highly doubt that the police would arrest anyone that influential.

Snatch
youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM

>what is going on

The archon system of control is failing. The archons are either going to leave this planet and find some other unfortunate race to enslave, or they'll kill us all, at which point we will just move onto higher planes of existence and the rest of galactic society will exterminate every archon, seeing as they'll no longer have a hostage race.

mind to explain?
i left pizza generals 2 months ago, why is a firehouse connected to pizza?
Yeah Pedosta worked there, am i missing something else?
why involving CIA, etc?

I think our side just hijacked the most powerful country in the world. This is the only chance we'll get.

Anyone have the instagram post james made of a whiteboard with map drawn on it? Is this it?

all of them probbly

no extra food!

This?

Marfa is a dodgy place. Who the fuck pays $500 a night to stay somewhere as primitive as a travellodge?
Rumour has it spotted as a rent-boy brothel, and a kind of Texan Bohemian Grove. I found some cp ex-victim (claimed) online who said they run hunting parties.
So maybe that's what the lights are. Hunting by torchlight. If so, this has been going on for a looooong time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights

youtube.com/watch?v=31rQiiqsv4A

I agree, but I'm very worried about the aftermath. What are they going to do after it's all over? Are they going to kill Trump?

We The Invisibles now

RARE

But seriously, I cant wait for all this shit that's been boiling up to finally blow.

Oh what the fuck

They may be planning to fry some of the middle men like Podesta to save their own skins.

Missed it,thanks.

wow, rubbing our fucking noses in it

Let's rename it to #hotdogworld
>Obama brings #hotdogworld to the whitehouse with $65k worth of dogs for everybody

bump for new info but what video are you talking about?

Kids next door. I miss those peaceful happy days

Campfires, then? Creepy.

but king nigger wanted the same waitresses as last time :^)

i wonder if the waitresses were extra good at preparing the food???

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1586134
thats whitmore farm

>Campfires
bonfire would be a more fitting word 2bh

someone should edit the meme showing its whitmore, since it gets brought up alot.
If its not whitmore, then show that.
I corrected a friendshill about that already

PIZZA GATE

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Can someone post good videos or reading to give an intro into pizza gate? Everyday there's new info and I can't keep all the old info straight. Any help?

Is Isle of Man a real country or is it a country like Scotland and Wales are countries?

go to black pilled on youtube

the further we get from Nov 6, the more disinfo is spread

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

youtube.com/watch?v=ELzMRHm2adU

Just an aside but do anons remember when the Madeleine McCann child was abducted and disappeared off the fact of the earth? That was in Portugal. Well, it's weird on weird because just 10 minutes walk away, from the holiday apartment from where the kid disappeared, a British celebrity/politician called Clement Freud had a holiday villa. Some time after the kid disappeared, he offered to help the kid's parents and invited them around for a meal apparently. Well, a few years later, Clement Freud died and then it call came out that he was a big time pedo. Getting to the point now.... Clement Freud wasn't at the villa when the kid disappeared and he had a rock solid alibi. HOWEVER... he let two American brothers use his villa during the period that the kid disappeared. It turns out that they were the Pedoesta brothers. Portuguese police never questioned them as far as I know but check out the photo-fit images of who they wanted to speak with ('Smith Sightings). pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

Yes, it's right next to Lesbos.

For anyone not aware of this, the kid with the halloween mask is taken from a film called Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch. It revolves around a bunch of creepy wierdoes who use Stonehenge tech to infect all the kids in America with evil demons which eat their brains and make insects and snakes come out of their eyeballs.
youtube.com/watch?v=u2D0kDFKaxE

Thanks user

No fucking way the podestas spent time in that villa

why are so incapable of looking things up?

he doesn't own a farm, if he does source it-or shill

whitmore farm on alefantis instagram is not his personal pig farm

turkey run, is the CIA pig farm from podesta's college years

lovetsville is not alefantis farm

niether is,
Camp Peary is known as "The Farm," a training facility run by the Central Intelligence Agency for the purpose of training CIA's clandestine officers, as well as officers of other organizations specializing in clandestine activities, such as the Defense Intelligence Agency.

It's not technically a country and it definitely next to Lesbos! It's part of the UK. A small island between Britain and Ireland. Well known for its annual TT races and as an offshore financial haven.

We know he wasn't able to answer his own emails during the time she was kidnapped. His assistant was writing for him as he was an vacation.

Apparently there is a link between Clement Freud and the Pedoestas. Would be good to confirm. I have heard this claimed a few times. I don't have the sauce though - would take me too long to find.

How can people call this conspiracy fake and disregard it as falsehood when there are too many coincidences to ignore? It's TOO much of a coincidence that the podestas spent time in the villa while the girl went missing. No rational person could ignore these coincidences right?

It's called entryism, and it's the favorite tactic of the left.

Tell me it ain't so? Fucking weird eh?